Sophie, My Daughter's Best Friend

Story Info
First time for a 21 year old British woman.
11.8k words
4.47
38.8k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm a 41-year-old guy living by myself in the North of England.

I first met Sophie when she was a young girl at primary school. She was a best friend of my daughter Lottie and used to visit our house quite a lot for a few years until Lottie left home for Uni.

Since then, Sophie kept in touch and would just drop in every once in a while, to say hello as she still lived nearby. She is a nice young woman, gained a good education, now working and has always had a great sense of humour.

When my wife Marion left me a couple of years ago for some other guy and I was on my own, Sophie would still call round. It was nice to see her and we would chat easily even though there was getting on for 30 years age difference. It never bothered me she would call when it was just me because she had been around for so long, she was almost like extended family.

She had always called me by my first name and we were very relaxed with each other. Around this time, she celebrated her 21st birthday. I bought her a gift. Although it was probably a bit more expensive than I would normally have done, I didn't spend much money anymore on anything else and thought why not.

She was a beautiful young woman. She had always been pretty but was now looking really cute. She was about 4'10", very slim, small features and looked a bit like a pixie. Dark hair, small up top, slim waist but round pert bottom. She had a button nose with freckles that just finished her off wonderfully.

I had never felt any attraction towards her, she was much younger and was like one of the family. However, when I gave her the necklace, she wanted to try it on and had me fasten it. For the first time ever I can remember, I got up close to her and when I struggled to fasten it and got up really close, I got a whiff of her perfume and it did something to me.

I looked at her glossy black hair over her slim neck. The skin looked so soft. She was giggling as I eventually managed to fasten it, but when she turned around, I looked at her with different eyes. Instead of my daughters' friend, I realised what a stunner she was and how attractive she was in all sorts of ways.

She loved the necklace and gave me a hug to thank me. I felt her body pressed up against mine and I put my arm around her slim waist and held her there for a moment. She had on a crop jumper and my hand was on her skin. I almost tingled. When she broke off, she also kissed my cheek.

She felt wonderful. I suddenly felt a massive attraction towards her, but realised I was barking up the wrong tree and calmed it down straight away in my mind. It was a ridiculous thought although I suppose there was nothing wrong to think it in my head. She was quite gorgeous and I can appreciate beauty of any age.

It was a Friday night and neither of us had any plans. So, she ended up staying for a couple of hours. I ordered a pizza for us as she hadn't eaten and we watched a film we both fancied. It was nice to have company. She sat with me on the settee and I couldn't keep my eyes off her, although I did it surreptitiously.

She had perfect features. Not someone who I would usually go for, I normally look for the curvier ones. Sophie was the opposite and petite all over, apart from her butt which filled her jeans in the most exquisite and exciting way.

When it was time to go, I offered her a lift as it was dark and she was walking. After some resistance she agreed and I drove her to her house. When she undid her seat belt, she said that was like we'd had a date and she'd really enjoyed the evening.

Then she said that a date deserved a kiss and kissed me on the cheek. I told her I'd enjoyed her visit too and to call round again soon. She smiled and got out.

My mind was filled with Sophie for the rest of the night until I fell asleep. I was seeing her in a new light, not just as a young friend of my daughters but as a young woman who happened to be very very cute. She was a woman to desire. I realised that she was more than cute, she was also actually quite sexy in a quiet way.

The next morning when I woke up, my mind was immediately drawn to Sophie. I went over the whole evening and how much I enjoyed it. I must admit if I was her age and single, I would definitely ask her out.

However, it was a non-starter. I would be an old man to her and it would be embarrassing to even go there and be shot down. It would likely ruin a long-standing friendship of sorts and my daughter would be mortified if she found out.

It was a Saturday morning and I had nothing planned but went on to my computer to look at all the photos I had on there, ones taken over many years. I was looking for ones of Sophie. There were quite a few as she had done a lot with our family and was in lots of the photos.

Many were as a young girl and although I could admire her beauty even then, I felt uncomfortable going there with what was in my mind. So, I fast forwarded to the last couple of years and concentrated my viewing there.

As I looked at the photos it sparked all sorts of memories that I now viewed in a different light. Like when she stopped over one weekend and I caught her and Lottie running round the house in their undies. I can remember clearly how Sophie looked in her bra and pants. They had come barging into my bedroom thinking I was downstairs.

Sophie was embarrassed but my daughter thought it hilarious. I had noticed the dark triangle in the front of her knickers and realised she was dark both on top and below. I also clearly remember her round butt as she raced out apologising.

There was a time she came with us on holiday. We went for a week camping in Cornwall and the weather for once was great. So, we spent a lot of time on the beach which meant Sophie was in either a costume or a bikini. There were quite a few photos of her sunbathing or playing beach games.

Although I hadn't thought much of it at the time, now they were like dynamite. There was one of her sunbathing on her front with her straps undone and her pert bottom forming a nice round mound encased in thin material that hardly disguised the deep crack of her arse. Part of the crack was on display and it was easy to imagine how her arse looked with nothing on.

It spurred me on to find more. I went through everything I could find and must have got about 500 photos of Sophie before I'd finished. I went through them all one by one and pulled out the best ones. I could see the way she had developed into the beauty she is today.

I was reminded of an occasion when we were camping and I was sat in the tent at a table reading a book trying to get out of the sun. Sophie had come into the tent to get changed into her cossie and went into one of the bedrooms. The fabric of the inner tent isn't sheer but with the sun behind, it cast a shadow and it almost felt like I could see through the material.

She got undressed and put on her cossie. It was quite to see as she took off every layer of clothing until she was naked. I could see the outline of her erect nipples on her small breasts. At that point I had gone outside because it felt like I was spying on her. I'm not so sure I'd go out now to be honest.

I also remembered another time when we'd all had a water fight in the back garden. I'd bought a few water guns for the kids and they were having a great time. When I'd gone out to photograph them, I got squirted. I had no water gun so got the hose out. I gave them a soaking until they gave up. The result was Sophie being drenched.

She had on a white T shirt and with the soaking it clung to her and you could not only see her white bra clearly underneath but also a shadow of her nipples which were partially erect.

By lunch time I had got all the photos I reckoned I had. They made a nice gallery. I also realised I was acting like I was infatuated but I laughed it off inside and went about my normal day.

Later I saw something glinting under the settee and realised it was an earring. It must have been Sophie's, it couldn't be anyone else's. I was delighted that I could send her a message to let her know I had it. A couple of minutes later she texted back to say she didn't realise it was gone and could I hang on to it, she'd be round to pick it up sometime.

I was actually quite excited by that prospect. I wanted to see her again, though with eyes of someone admiring a gorgeous woman rather than a family friend. It was also quite frustrating because I would likely only see her for a couple of minutes and then she would be gone and there was nothing I could do about it.

Unless of course I picked up courage to ask her to stop again, but I wasn't sure that would go down too well. I didn't want her to think I was doing what I clearly was.

About an hour later, I got another text. She said her friend had stood her up and she was at a loose end and did I fancy watching another film. She'd get the food this time.

It took me a minute to get my thoughts together. I very much wanted that but wondered if it was inappropriate given how I was thinking. Normally it wouldn't have been a problem, but now I was fancying her and it changed things.

In the end I reasoned that if she wanted to, then why not? There was nothing actually wrong with spending a little time with her, we had the previous night and done so for years in various forms.

So, I sent a message back to say yes but don't worry about the food, we could decide when she got here. I offered to pick her up but she said she was okay walking and would be with me shortly.

When she arrived, she looked amazing. She told me she had got ready to go out when she got stood up and couldn't be bothered getting changed. I said she looked stunning then realised I'd said it a bit too enthusiastically and actually blushed.

She looked at me and laughed and said the last time she had been told that was by a former boyfriend who turned out to be a complete plonker. I said I hope I'm not like that but she said that's okay, you're not my boyfriend. A tiny little bit of me wished I was, but tried to put away that thought.

She'd brought a bottle of wine with her, she said it was her mum's but she wouldn't mind. I got us two glasses and poured us a drink. I thought that might ease me up a bit because I was feeling a little tense for some reason.

We quickly settled on some food and got it ordered for delivery then chose a film to watch. I had seen it before and knew there were some sex scenes in it and said so but Sophie said no problem, she liked the sexy bits.

We set off on the settee, next to each other but not that close. Sophie had on a pair of short shorts and her legs were on full display which I found both exciting and disconcerting.

She also had on a halter top and I guessed no bra because it showed the outline of her nipples off quite clearly. Whoever stood her up tonight was losing out if it was a boy and maybe getting rid of some competition if it was a girl.

We started to get into the film and the food arrived. She helped me serve up and was treating me almost like a boyfriend the way she got me to taste it off her fork and was touchy feely. I liked it but couldn't reciprocate as I felt like I would step over a boundary in some way.

Anyway, we ate and shared the wine and it was gone pretty quick. She asked if I had any more and I got another bottle out. Before long it was clear things were getting a bit more relaxed. I was responding more to her tactile communication and she was getting even more touchy.

When the first sex scene came on, the girl had pounced on the guy. Sophie seemed mesmerised. She turned to look at me and asked if I was getting nervous? I asked what she meant and she said she gets horny watching stuff like this and I was in the firing line being the only guy around.

I told her I'm old enough to be her dad but she said age is just a number. She said I was a sexy guy and she'd always liked me and had no problems dating an older guy. I was speechless. Was she coming on to me? The only thing I could think of was to say she was a very attractive woman but she must have a boyfriend already. Turns out she didn't.

Apparently, she had dated a few lads but they were not really that nice. She didn't like that they seemed to just be interested in a grope or more and always seemed so immature.

The drink had gotten to her because she opened up. She said she'd always found me attractive and had a thing for me for years. Also, that now with her being an adult and me being single again it became a possibility.

I'm a bit slow sometimes and I still couldn't be sure she was being serious. It was too good to be true. And I also wasn't sure I could make the adjustment to a much much younger woman, my daughter's friend.

That all disappeared when she asked if she could kiss me to thank me for the present I gave her, which she loved and was actually wearing. I said okay thinking she'd give me peck on the cheek again, but she went straight for my lips.

That lasted about 10 seconds. When she pulled away, she asked if I liked her. I said of course, she was beautiful and very attractive and if I was her age, I'd be on her like a shot. I also said again I was old enough to be her dad.

She said she didn't care about age, she liked older men, they were better at looking after a woman, they knew how to treat them right rather than the quick fumble gropy boys she'd dated.

She also said she had told a fib. She didn't have a date tonight, she was about to call me to ask if I had found the earring, which she admitted she'd planted, and had dressed up for me when we'd agreed she'd collect it.

I didn't know what to say. I wasn't prepared for this, as much as I'd dreamed of it for the last 24 hours.

To change the subject a bit, because I was embarrassed and didn't really know where to go with this and needed a little thinking time, I asked if she'd ever smoked weed? She said no but wanted to try it. I smoked a little once in a while and had a small stash that I got out for us to share.

We sat back on the settee to keep watching the film and she leaned into me while we passed the spliff to each other. After we'd finished one, she asked if I had any more, which I did. When we started the next joint, we were both tipsy and getting high and she said this was making her feel horny or maybe it was just my proximity.

She turned round to face me, took the spliff out my mouth and full on kissed me. I was feeling very horny too and this was enough for me to know she wasn't joking. Sometimes I need a message spelling out for me.

She is a very confident young woman, more confident than me, I guess. We were very relaxed with each other and the kissing got very passionate. She had moved up to almost lay on me. We had our tongues in each other and I soon had hold of her arse cheeks in my hands as I pulled her in to me.

She didn't resist and pushed herself forwards until her pussy was pushed against my by now hard cock.

I slid my hands under her top holding her bare back. I still was unsure if I was going too far and was reluctant to make the move to hold her tits. But she answered that question by lifting her top off completely. Her nipples were dark, hard and small on her small pointy breasts but she responded positively when I took them in my hands.

I tweaked her nipples and caressed her breasts all the time we were kissing. She was grinding her groin into mine no doubt feeling my hard cock and making moaning noises. I leant back further onto the settee and pulled her with me. She was light in weight and easy to move. I pulled her higher until her nipples were level with my mouth.

I licked them and sucked them and gently bit them, all the while she was moaning. She moved back down so we could kiss again but this time I had my hand down her jeans and onto her arse cheek. It was softer than I imagined as she looked perfectly toned.

She was squirming as I gripped her arse and pulled her into me. She got up and straddled my hips, her pussy positioned over my cock which she rubbed slowly against while she said she wanted me to make love to her.

Up to this point it had been a fumble. Now it was more serious. I asked if she sure. Maybe she was drunk or high and not thinking straight. She leant right down so her lips were almost touching mine and proceeded to count back from ten to zero to show she wasn't drunk.

Although she was high she was still thinking straight. She said she had decided this is what she wanted ages ago and now she wanted it to be so. She said tonight I could make her dream come true and as it was her birthday I could hardly refuse.

I flipped her over and she was on her back. Her tits all but disappeared apart from her nipples stuck up. While I kissed her, I slid my hand down the front of her jeans onto her pussy. She was not bald but there wasn't much pussy hair. Her lips when parted with my fingers were soaking wet. I played with it for a while and that got Sophie panting.

I couldn't move my hand much because of her tight jeans so pulled out and undid her button and zip which gave easier access. But as I did so she lifted up her hips and took her jeans off completely, along with the red lacy knickers.

Now she was completely naked. I looked at her laid there and was almost mesmerised. She looked beautiful. Her whole body is petite and slim and cute. I didn't want to do this on the settee and suggested we go upstairs. She said in a minute and pulled me down onto her.

After a few minutes of kissing and fondling she told me to get undressed. I got up and said sure, but upstairs. She was about to protest when I reached down and picked her up. She was so light. I got a bit of caveman thing going and chucked her over my shoulder and while she squealed, I carried her upstairs then threw her on the bed.

She landed with legs akimbo and I got a proper look at her pussy. Her lips were quite tight but it was calling me to action. I quickly got undressed and pulled her on to the bed properly with me. We laid next to each other and I kind of dwarfed her although I am not a big man. At that moment she seemed so innocent but that changed when she took hold of my cock and started to stroke it.

We were playing with each other's bits for a few seconds when she said she wanted me to fuck her. She looked so petite that I wasn't sure how this would work out. I didn't want to hurt her in any way. I decided to lay on my back and pull her on to me so she could take control. That way it would go at her pace.

She took hold of my cock and lifted herself over me so the head of my cock was at her pussy entrance. This was the moment of truth. Would it really happen? It seemed there was no stopping her. She held it long enough and moved about until she got the tip inside then lowered herself onto me.

It took a few pushes down, taking it in a bit more each time, before she had the whole of my cock inside her. She was very tight and had a real grip so it took a while. When I was in, she sat there for a moment with her eyes closed savouring the moment. She looked a picture with her pert little breasts sat on her chest, her freckles and button nose.

I didn't move other than fondle her breasts and play with her nipples. It was up to her to do what she was comfortable with. However, it wasn't long before she started to move, up and down, slowly. At first it was little lifts, almost like she was working out what felt best, then she lifted up higher, then pushing down the full length to the bottom.

She was still very tight and it felt very good. She was making little whimpering noises but clearly sounds of pleasure. Her cunt had such a grip on my cock that I knew if it carried on like that for long, I wouldn't be able to hold back; the feeling was quite intense. I knew at some point I would have to take over to dictate the pace so I didn't cum too quickly.