For Those with Wider Boundaries Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Turn my head and pause to hang a whisker above her heat: take a deep breath through my nose, breathe her womanly fragrance.

I press my mouth to her; she jumps, as though I've surprised her, then pushes up against me.

She's small; I can cover her full length with my open mouth. And she has a light, sweet taste: some pussies are heady, occasionally overpowering, hers is......silky, youthful even. I suck against her, rub the flat of my tongue across her, tease her, prise her apart, push into her. The walls are spongy, they hug my tongue, resist my assault.

I slowly press in and out, she makes her little noises, slowly rotates her hips against me, squeezes her thighs around my head.

I push her thighs back against her chest, lift her pussy towards me, suck her juices into my mouth, swallow every drop. Feel a faint ripple through her thighs. Tiny nips along her perineum, a whisker away from her anus but leave it alone. Nibble and tongue her inner lips, then start to concentrate around her clit, sucking the hood of flesh then search under it, find her clit and flick across it, drawing it out of its hiding place. Purse my lips around it and focus on it. Feel the ripples again, she squirms under me, I keep going, bringing her on, feel her beginning to tense, to push up against me, then one long shudder right through her bum and down her legs that lasts only a moment before slipping away, hear her sigh.

I push myself upright, my face smeared in her secretions.

A movement catches my attention.

Look across at Nicky. She's sprawled in her chair, jeans unfastened, cock in her hand, stroking up and down, gazing at Rose; mesmerised.

'Nicky.' She doesn't hear me, too far gone. Rose doesn't move, eyes closed, the faintest smile through parted lips; still in a daze.

'Nicky!' She blinks, her hand slows and she focuses on me. Rose looks at me then at Nicky.

'Nicky.' Get her attention. 'Come here.'

A look of confusion, she looks back at Rose, blushes.

'Come here Nicky.' Her blush depends but she stands, glances down at her cock and, self-consciously, puts a hand over it, then steps over to me.

I look at Rose's face, she's looking at us both, still a little confused, then I look at Nicky.

I lean into her and, coating Rose all over her lips, kiss her. Then bend to her ear. 'Fuck her.'

We both look at Rose, who's beginning to understand.

I push Nicky's hand away and wrap my own around her cock. 'Go on, fuck her.' Then let go of her and step back.

Without thinking, Nicky catches Rose's falling legs and steps into my place. Her cock slaps against Rose's arse and she looks at me again. I smile at her, say, 'Just take it easy Nicky, you're a big girl and she's......well, she's not. Ok?'

Nicky nods, but she's no longer paying any attention to me, desire floods her brain. I kiss her again, she'll be fine, then sit in her chair.

Rose's head is up off the table, watching Nicky. But I can't see her face so I don't know what she's thinking about this......development, however, I've an idea that she's not averse to it.

Rose's ankles are now on Nicky's shoulders and Nicky has one hand on her cock, the other on Rose's thigh, she's looking down at Rose's pussy and she appears to be contemplating her next move; if what she's said in the past is anything to go by, then this is her first time with a woman, it could even be the first time she's fucked anyone.

I consider getting up and 'guiding' her, but then instinct takes over.

She rubs the head of her cock over Rose's entrance, moving it around with her hand, then stops and pushes forward. I can see, from Rose's reactions, the instant that Nicky penetrates her; she jumps and gasps, her back arches and she grabs the edges of the table. Nicky's eyes flick up to Rose's face, seemingly fascinated by her reaction, and watches her for a full minute until Rose begins to relax.

Then, as Rose settles back onto the table, Nicky pushes forward.

Nicky, now gripping the backs of both of Rose's thighs, is clearly not in the mood for foreplay and doesn't pause once in her slow, tortuous impalement of Rose: who seems to be coping far better than I'd expected with Nicky's girth. And Nicky, for her part, seems to be enjoying her new role; her eyes jumping between her cock, as it slowly spreads Rose's lips, and Rose's face. Her own face tells a story of newly discovered sensations and possibilities.

Finally, her cock buried to its hilt, she presses up hard against Rose's bum. She pauses and closes her eyes, inwardly savouring this brand new experience. Rose's bum compresses as Nicky adjusts herself; pressing in just that little bit further, she bites her bottom lip and groans.

Rose doesn't move, she's still gripping the table edges and, although she may be coping, I suspect that she's on the very edge of her young limits and, even if, out of sexual curiosity, she had wanted this, I wonder how she is now feeling about being fucked by another woman; this is as new for her as it is for Nicky.

And this is definitely a first for me, although threesomes are nothing new to me, I've even, many years ago, watched a woman fuck another with a strap on, this was on a whole new level, and an incredibly erotic one.

So I sit, fascinated, and watch Nicky stand there with her eyes closed, chewing her bottom lip. She shivers a couple of times, she may even have cum.

Rose still hasn't moved other than for her bum, it's clenching against Nicky, perhaps still getting used to Nicky's thickness.

Then, her reactions back under control, Nicky once again begins to move.

She begins to fuck Rose.

Just small, tentative movements at first. Her body hardly moving, just little squeezes of her bum that moves her cock fractions of an inch, her eyes are still closed as she feels her way.

Nevertheless Rose knows it's happening. Her head lifts, eyes back on Nicky.

And I watch a slow, gradual change come over Nicky, her movements get more pronounced, her little squeezes become short thrusts that get longer and longer.

It quickly becomes a straightforward screw. Those early, controlled thrusts start to get a little erratic as the urges begin to overwhelm her. Her denim clad hips become a piston driving her cock deep into Rose, who's naked arse quivers each time Nicky thumps against her.

Once again Nicky's eyes open and she looks down to watch as her cock ploughs into Rose's body.

Rose's head is still up, she's frowning, her eyes still locked on Nicky. Nicky sees her looking and leans down, mashes her mouth to Rose's. Rose grabs the back of Nicky's head and they devour each other, lips and tongues twisting together.

It's one of the most sexual things I've ever seen.

Nicky groans and breaks away from Rose: who moans in complaint, reluctant to let her go. Nicky pushes herself upright, touches her fingers to Rose's mouth, quietens her then gets hold of her thighs, pulls them against her chest and starts to regain her rhythm. The kiss has given her some respite from, what had been, a rapidly approaching orgasm, but not much.

Reaching down she wrestles with her belt buckle, manages to get it unfastened, then undos the top button and her jeans drop to her ankles.

Now there's the wonderfully unmistakable sound of naked hips smacking against a naked bum.

But, sadly, for me anyway, it isn't going to last long.

Nicky is obviously on the verge; her eyes are unfocused, almost rolling upwards, her body is twitching, her shoulders hunching, hips moving impossibly fast, her claw like fingers squeezing Rose's thighs.

Her face contorts as desire turns into lust; she grimaces, a flush starts on her neck, spreads across her face. I realise that she's back to being the virgin; to experiencing the overwhelming sensations of that first fuck; the blur of thoughts, the lack of control and the urge to fuck; the primative urge to get it in there and to get it done.

Then Rose pushes a hand down between her thighs and slips her fingers around Nicky's hot, slick cock. I don't know why she does it: maybe she wants to make Nicky cum, maybe she wants to know what it feels like, maybe it's just something she likes to do. Whatever the reason it has an immediate, and inevitably, effect. Nicky gasps and slams her hips against Rose, crushing her fingers between their bodies, and explodes.

The cheeks of her arse squeeze tight; pressing her hips as hard as she can against Rose, then she pulls back and slams in again. That first eruption hits Rose, she cries out and convulses, her head rolls back on the table, her mouth wide open.

Rose bounces on the table each time Nicky's hips bang against her. Nicky's face seems to clench; her lips pursed, her eyes squeezed shut: I can almost feel the cum pulsing as she pumps load after load into Rose.

Then a long shiver ripples through Nicky and, jammed up hard against Rose's arse, she groans.

Rose slumps onto the table, wraps her arms around her thighs, pulls them out of Nicky's hands and hugs them to her chest.

I sit and watch as they recover, as gasping breath slows; Rose still hugging her legs, Nicky swaying slightly.

After a moment or two I get to my feet, step over to Nicky and put my lips to her ear. 'Why don't bring her upstairs when you're ready.'

Not waiting for a response, I leave them.

12