All Comments on 'For Use by Strangers'

by Buckiowa

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
David1960David1960almost 13 years ago
A nice, hot, erotic story.

Well written and engaging. I thoroughly enjoyed it, well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

My name is Sue. I am 63 years old, a bit plump and I have my feet and hands tied to the bed, my pantyhose covered legs spread wide, my pussy and bottom exposed by a long slit in the pantyhose, blindfolded and gagged. My pussy and arse have been lubed, though my pussy is very wet. The ad on the net with my picture as described above, mature for use by select men then the reply number. The hotel room was booked, my husband was at the door, 6 men, . I heard the door, a hand traced my legs, touched my pussy and arse, then 2 fingers in my pussy, a thumb pushed into my arse. Fingers replaced by a cock, a big cock, my pussy opened,oh, I pushed up,he went faster, I orgasmed, milking him, his cock jerking,emptying his cumm into me. I heard the door, a slap on my arse,3,4, repeatedly slapping me. His cock pushing into my pussy, he fucked me solid,hard for some time, I had 3 orgasms before he pulled out, emptying his hot juices onto my back. The door, this guy went straight into my pussy,thick,stretching me, but oh so good, then out and at my arse, the head positioned, pressure, pressure then I opened and he slid in,opening my arse, so thick,i screamed but no sound as I felt him grow in me and then the warmth inside me as his cumm scorched my insides. The door, the guy slid straight into my pussy, I orgasmed as he did, then 2, 3 fingers in my arse, fucking me,then 4,he stayed still his cock in my pussy, then he slid his hand down into my arse, his thumb at my entrance, pushing in,his hand in my arse and then his cock and hand moving, I orgasmed then he filled my pussy,his hand pumping my arse. He pulled out of my pussy and arse.The door,he went straight into my arse, hard, long, a deep arse fuck,my juices running out of me,i didn't feel him cumm but he pulled out. The door, then a tongue at my pussy, my arse, I orgasmed,so wet. Then at my pussy,thick, hard sliding in and in, my pussy couldn't grip the cock,but it bottomed out in my pussy. Then at my arse,i tried to shake away, keep my arse closed but to no avail as the head spread me open and my arse was filled with cock further than ever before and then I felt her breasts on my back as I was fucked by a huge strap on until I couldn't help it with every thrust piss squirted from me, which made her go faster until I had nothing left. She pulled out of me,leaving me exhausted on the bed. It sure beats the pension.

col_lovercol_loverover 7 years ago
That story got me hard.

Joy and Denise are very good wive's.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous