For Veronica's Sake Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah man... I know this club in the west end that just opened up... So, I thought maybe I could take Vee and check the place out, and also... You know? Let her relax some... Let her hair down instead of us all being so up tight about everything, and if you were to stay home, maybe she might feel a little more comfortable... She wouldn't worrying and feeling like she needed to keep checking in with you, and stuff like that"... Reg finished, giving me his reasons for taking her alone and as I though for a second, again I had to agree with him.

Honestly, it did make sense that if she were there without me, she would relax more, and like he said, she wouldn't be worried about me all night long... I just assumed it would be the three of us, and I hoped my getting that wrong didn't put Veronica off.

This was a really touchy time where things could go either way, so in wanting to be as cool as I could, I tried to make light of the situation...

"So, it would be just like the two of you right? Then I guess that makes me the doctor huh?"... I said chuckling with the comparison while hoping to break the tension some, but Veronica, she didn't get me, or not until she was reminded by Reg...

"Ha-ha! Yeah well, I guess you could say that...and yeah, I was thinking it would be just Vee and myself"... Reg answered but then turning to Veronica he jogged her memory of who the doctor was...

"He's talking about the husband of the married woman I dated for a while down south... You know? I told you about her, and I know Dana mentioned her to you as well"... He said then and seeing it register on Veronica's face, I couldn't help chuckle to myself watching her eyes grow wide, thinking of herself like that woman all of a sudden, being the wife of a cuckold husband, out there strutting her stuff, dancing the night away with her hot dancing instructor... Her vacation fling...

"So where were you thinking of going again? Some place out in west end you said?"... I asked wondering but Reg, he was showing himself as being a bit of a player, having thought of the little things involved with doing stuff like this, going out in public and dancing with a married woman...

"It's a placed called "The Cockpit"... It's out near the airport on the top floor of a hotel, a friend of mine is a partner in the place. So, I thought if Vee wanted to go dancing, but maybe we wanted to be a little 'discrete'... I thought well, why not go somewhere we won't be recognized?"... Reg answered making more sense and showing me how well he had everything figured out... Veronica looked happy with the plan...

I highly doubt she'd run into anyone she knows at the club we were in the first time they danced, because honestly? We don't have many big nights out like that, it's just not our 'scene'...

Also, seeing how we live in the east end of the city, way out there, just past the town line. The chances of running into someone she did know, way out by the airport, they were slim to none at best... So I understood his reasoning and again, I was cool with it, and I kind of liked the idea to be honest.

Again though... I know it's not normal for a guy to let his wife go out dancing with another dude on a Saturday night, but what we were doing, -or trying -or looking into -or whatever it was? I liked how Reg was handling himself, and I knew that once Veronica had a glass or three of Champagne in her, she'd soon be having the time of her life...

Dancing and flirting the night away with a guy who is not only good looking, and in very good shape, but he's also a semi-pro dance teacher on top of it all...

"Okay well, it seems like you've thought of everything Reg, so I guess I'm good... I don't know what I'll do with myself all night... But I'm sure I can survive a few hours alone while my wife is out on her date"... I said then after another lull had come over us when I had been hoping for a laugh.

But then thinking and wanting to save this, I took more serious 'pretend' tone that was obviously fake and asked... "Hey, did you say the place was called 'The Cockpit'?" I asked with Reg nodding back at me as I smiled between the two of them.

"Hmmm... I don't know? There a lot of strip joints out by the airport... You're not thinking of tricking my wife into getting up there and taking her clothes off are you?"... I asked while pointing a finger at Reg and smiling but then wanting to sound even funnier, I added...

"Because... You know?... I would be okay with that"...

"Ahhh! Oh Dana don't say that! I'm not stripping for anyone! Well, not in public anyway" Veronica replied then gasping at first with my suggestion, but then and being funny herself, saying she wouldn't strip 'in public' while looking to Reg and smiling... It was hard not to miss her flirting, with her lips curled at the corners, smiling and crinkling her nose, even giving him a slight but obvious wink, hoping maybe I hadn't noticed.

"Well that's more like it! But no... Unfortunately for me, it's just a dance club... But my friend said it's kind of wild with girls in cages, dancing and shit like that... So? Were cool then?"...

Reg asked in answering about the club, first smiling at Veronica before asking one last time if we were good as he looked to each of us, doing his usual two thumbs up, giving us a pearly white smile.

I already knew how I felt, I was good, but still there was this odd, angst ridden element in there as well, being left out wasn't any fun, but there was also an eroticism to this, that much I couldn't deny.

I was excited for Veronica, who sitting beside me, she nodded again giving her shy approval, shaking her head up and down while doing that super sexy lip biting thing while batting her make-up laden, doe-brown eyes open and closed.

"Okay this is great... See how being open and honest with everything makes it all that much better? With no guilt or doubt floating around? We're just gonna go have a good time, that's all, and I bet the two of you will be having an even better, hotter time once I bring her home to you"... Reg went on, saying again how important it is that we're all open about this, and he was right, it was better this way, and even more so when he said to us how good it will be once he hands her back to me, all horny and turned on after dancing with him all night, and quite honestly... This wasn't something I'd even considered, but none the less, I loved hearing it all the same.

Veronica however, she was blushing like crazy with that remark, but only because she also knew that Reg was right... This was turning her on already, never mind thinking about dancing with him again...

We stayed out with Reg for one more beer, with him and I doing most of the talking and Veronica staying quiet, I think she was a bit stoned and I'm sure her mind was elsewhere, probably picturing or thinking about going dancing and what else the night may hold...

Yet soon enough we were saying our good-nights and with Reg telling us he'd take care of the clean up, Veronica hesitantly at first, she pulled away from me without letting go of my hand, she took up Reg's hand in her other and then leaning in she surprised me by kissing him, not on the cheek, but with a soft, gentle peck to his lips leaving him standing there looking just as stunned as she whispered... "Goodnight Reg" and then turned back to me, smiling and looking so fucking sexy, I almost had to stifle a groan...

Stopped for a second, I looked first to Veronica and then to Reg saying... "Ahhh well, okay! And on that note... We'll see you to-morrow"... I said to him pointing a gun finger at him and pulling the trigger with Veronica leading me away. I could tell she was turned on and I wondered if we'd even make it upstairs before she pounce on me...

***

Back home...

"Mmmmph! Mmmm!"... I gasped when as predicted, we were hardly in the door when Veronica was on me, first mauling me and kissing me, then taking my hand and practically running me up the stair with her going on about Reg, telling me how when she came home and then sent me that text, she said the next thing she knew, he was there, knocking on the back door...

"Oh baby I was so turned on already, just knowing he was here, and when I heard him knocking I had my suit on... I thought I'd surprise him by coming down with nothing else on me"... She said to me as we made it to the bed with her pushing me back, still in my baby blue coloured Speedo as she straddled my chest and pulling the strings on her tiny bikini top, freeing her big creamy white tits above me, which from that angle, her big melons were always such a sight to behold...

"Yeah? And so? What did he do? I bet his eyes fell out of his head when he saw you!"... I said back to her as she was leaving over me, kissing me and then sitting up she looked surprised, going on and telling me the rest.

"Oh he was surprised alright... But so was I... He was already in that bikini-bottom Speedo of his own, never mind yours! And oh God I couldn't help myself... I looked down, but then he caught me and just smiled... I could have died! He looked sooo big in that tiny thing and then with me blushing he went all charming on me, saying how good I looked and how beautiful I was, telling me the young girls today didn't have anything on me...and Oh God! I just about melted into his arms"...

Listening to her and making out, she went on to tell me how she explained to him that she was only trying her suit on, but he didn't believe her and the next thing she knew, she holding his arm as they walked back to the hot tub where as she went on then...

"He was the perfect gentleman Dana... Helping me, getting me a cold beer, and he wasn't leering at me like a creep or anything, which I loved!"... She went on as I tried to roll her over, but she wasn't having it, she wanted to stay on top of me...

"No baby let's stay like this, I want you to lick me and get me off, I need to cum sooo bad right now"... She said with a sexy, lusty urgency that had me pawing at her ass and helping her pull the two sides strings holding her bikini bottoms on her.

Pulling and tossing the tiny white scrap of cloth out from between us, I was met with my wife's very wet, engorged pussy, where then burying my face in her, she let out a long low growling moan, feeling me drag my tongue upwards through her loose, sodden folds...

"Mmmm... Oh Yesss Dana... You lick me sooo good"...

She called out then as I licked, tasting her nectar as it clung to her dewy pussy lips like honey dew, and groaning along with her, I flicked my tongue out, using my lips, sucking and tasting her, while up above me she was clawing at her tits with one hand, and pulling her hair from her scalp with the other...

Her eyes were closed, I knew she was thinking of him, and I also knew she was close to cumming...

"It's okay baby... Picture him, picture Reg's big cock in that tiny Speedo, I know you can see it, he sooo big isn't he?...That's it baby cum for me, picture him and I'll make you cum"... I said to her wanting to drive her on as I momentarily pulled my face out of her wet pussy, talking to her while running my thumb over her clit, rubbing and telling her it's okay, telling her to cum while picturing Reg's big cock being held tight in his own tiny black Speedo...

"Ohh... Yesss... Oh he's sooo big, and that fucking body of his! Uhhh... I'm cumming baby... Uhhh... Oh don't stop!"... Veronica bayed agreeing with me as she gasped my my head in her two hands, pulling and lifting my face up and into her, forcing me into her pussy as she came hard, holding me there for as long as she could stand before letting go with a shriek, freeing her fingers from my hair and falling to her right down atop our bed...

"Unnnggg Ohh"... She moaned laying beside me catching her breath as I held her to me rubbing her back and rocking her in my arms, letting her ride out the waves of her orgasm...

"Oh God, what are we doing?"... She asked, and I thought "Uh-oh"... But that's not where she was going...

"That was so incredible... I've been turned on all after noon with him in that hot tub... God he's so fucking charming, but I have to say baby, when you came in, I felt sooo guilty, like I'd been cheating on you... You weren't mad when you found me out there with him? Like not even a small part of you?"... She asked as we lay together on our backs.

"No I won't say I was 'mad' - but yeah, I have to admit... I did feel just a teeny bit jealous when I first came out, but believe me, that was just me... You know, because you're my wife, and I guess it's just a natural thing... But damn Veronica, you did look hot, and it was really naughty of you to go out there, but in a sexy way... But can I ask? Did you want me to be jealous?"... I questioned, thinking that some girls are like that, riling up their guy, get him jealous so that he'll prove his love for her.

I'd read stories about girl's that do shit like this... Girl's who were crazy enough to get their boyfriend or husbands into fights, just to get off on the thrill of two guys duelling it out over them... But of course, I didn't believe that's really what Veronica had in mind. I think she just wanted me paying more attention to her...

"I... I do like when you get worked up a little, I tells me you want me, and I find that sexy, plus I do like being a 'bad-girl' sometimes too I guess... I'm sorry, I've always kind of been this way... 'Promiscuous' is what my Mom said I was as teen, but well... I'm just sort a like that when a guy wants me".... She explained, but I was still a bit unsure what it was she wanted... Did she want me to step in and stop this?

"So... You don't want to do this anymore? I'm not sure I understand?"... I asked as she lay beside me with her head on my chest being quiet until I heard her sigh and say... "Well I was thinking of it more like this"... She said as she picked up my hand from her hip and mock spanked herself on the ass a few times and then looked up to me.

"Oooh!" I said then catching on, or thinking I was... "You... You want to be that kind of bad girl? One who gets a spanking when she's been acting up? Is that what you're saying?"... I asked as I spanked her bare bum myself this time. Nothing hard, just letting her know it was me doing it and not just her using my hand.

"Ye-yeah that's k-kinda nice...like that"... She answered going into her ultra-shy mode, but I didn't keep going, it just wasn't in me to spank her... However as we talked I was discovering a new element to Veronica's desires, or it wasn't really new, we just hadn't ever explored this side to her... This seemingly submissive side she was showing when Reg was around, or when we talked about him in bed.

It was hard to describe... I guess I just never really recognized this in her because we think on the same level in a lot of ways... That's to say, I'm not one to start a fight...

Like I said in the beginning of this, it took everything I had just to say hi to Veronica in the Legion that first night so, if anyone was going to be taking control and spanking Veronica?... It sure wasn't going to be me... Or not how I think she wanted anyway...

"Well this is something new"... I said to her not sounding accusing, but she did look up to me like she felt bad... But as I told her, it was me, I was the one who felt bad because I wasn't that kind of guy... The kind who would take her and throw her down... The kind of 'cave man' type that women want sometimes. That just wasn't me, and Veronica knew that when she married me.

Which of course, with my also not being so big in the Speedo lets say, and coupled with my own somewhat submissive nature, and the way I am...To be honest? Sometimes I did wonder just what Veronica sees in me, as far as a male partner was concerned...

"Aww don't be like that baby, I'm just being honest with you... I do like a guy who takes control, but I also love you, and how you take such good care of me... Don't ever forget that... I married you and no-one else"... She said, reassuring me...

I knew that already... However these were trying times for the old heart and the ego, but then with her giggling at the end, she started grabbing at me through my little baby blue bathing suit as I laughed with her, setting herself upon me...

"And... And is that why you bought me these? -and in this colour? Do you see me as you're little doll? Someone you can play with and dress up? -am I'm like you're Ken doll?"... I joked with her, but again she guffawed me, so I had to press her, and boy did I learn a lot more!

"No! I don't see you as my little Ken-doll... But I do love you like this, all smooth, will you stay this way? And did you hear Reg? He thought it was cool, so you don't have to be so worried, and later, we'll get those pits taken care of like he said!" Veronica giggled tickling me and grabbing at me again, having me rolling away which wasn't a good idea with her then attacking my ass. Which was something else that was not so much new, but suddenly there was a lot more of it...

"Yeah.... I'll stay this way, but I would never have thought of doing my arm pits... But umm can I ask about the bathing suit? Why this colour? You know when I first put them on I swore you were trying to get me into a pair of panties? You don't see me like that do you? Like a fem-boy or whatever?"... I asked almost afraid, but I'll admit, it did give me an odd thrill in saying so, bringing up this subject...

"Well..?"... She began giving me a shy pouty look, that in this case, it didn't look all that good -- for me...

"What? You do see me like that?"... I asked again with her obvious hesitation...

"Well... Yes...and no... How's that?"... She finally answered, which really... It wasn't an answer at all...

"Well that doesn't help! I mean, I know I'm not the most masculine guy... But I don't want you seeing me as some kind of push over or...or like a Mama's boy... You know? A wimp?"... I came back with, believing she must be seeing me this way... I mean it's not like she was denying it with the whole 'Yes/No' thing...

"No... I don't see you like that... But I'll be honest... I also don't see you as being a guy like Reg either... I see you as you Dana... My sweet loving, adorable softie of a husband, who is always there for me and supports me. and... Mmmmph! You're sooo good in bed!"... She said then growling at the end and grabbing at my ass through my suit, clutching hard at my cheeks and pulling me to her and kissing me with her big naked tits crushing into me.

"Mmmm! And don't tell me you didn't like wearing this little 'weenie-bikini' for me today, I know what you like"... Veronica added, teasing me as she was half laying on top of me and forcing her tongue down my throat while taking hold of my stiff dick through the thin nylon material, grabbing and stroking me while making out.

"Hold on... Don't move"... She said then as she suddenly pulled herself up, breaking our wet, sloppy kisses and wondering what the hell she was up to, I watched as she dashed away naked, opening her underwear drawer and fishing around she came out with something, but palming what she had, but she wouldn't let me see as she jumped back into bed...

"Lay back and close you're eyes, you're gonna love this!"... She said to me as she unfurled what turned out to be a beige pair of her panties, that I wouldn't call overly-sexy or 'skimpy'... but they looked like they were satin, or even maybe silk? But either way when I saw them at first, I became a little hesitant...

"Uhhh? Wait? What are you going to do with those?"... I asked as she was working my little blue bathing suit down my legs and off as she knelt above me, smiling and looking like she was having the time of her life...

"Just lay back and relax... Don't worry, I'm not going to make you wear them... But I'm warning you! Once you cum feeling you little guy wrapped in satin... I won't be surprised if you starting asking me for them!"... She continued, teasing me further in a sexy voice as she took the panties, and indeed instead of putting them on me, she draped the feathery light material over me, over my stiff little dick, where like a magician doing a handkerchief trick, she closed her fingers around me and watched smiling, seeing my eyes fluttering in delight, sent rolling to the back of my head...