For Veronica's Sake Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uhhh Oh God that's nice"... I moaned laying back...

It was magic, it felt so good...Like I'd been shot up with some king of drug... The satin material, her hand and her fingers wrapping the panties around me...All of it, it was amazing, it was unreal...

"Uhhh! Oh fuck!"... I called out again, half groaning as I let myself relax, sinking back into the bed with my mind and body responding to the delightful endorphin rush, feeling the super soft and slippery panties touching my hard little dick, it had me thrusting my hips upwards into her hand... Searching through the fabric for her touch, my brain exploding in colours and left wanting for more...

"See? I told you?" She began, seeing and feeling my obvious desire... "Now just lay back and let me take care of my wonderful husband"... She added keeping up her caressing movements, clutching me softly in her hand before lifting the fabric and letting it flutter back over me, doing this several times, she was driving me crazy until I had to tell her I couldn't take any more, she going to make me cum...

"Oh baby! That gonna make me... Uhhh... I wanna cum but...but we didn't fuck? Are you sure?"... I asked in the throws, nearing my end but I wasn't sure is she wanted me to cum like this... I thought she'd want me inside her, especially after our super horned up evening with Reg in the hot tub... But no... As she told to me then, that wasn't what she wanted...

"No baby you already made me cum sooo good, this one is just for you"... She told me as she kept going, driving me crazy while stoking my satin covered dick until it was too late... I was there...

"Ahhh! Ohh baby I'm c-cumming!" I called out as she stroked me a few more times with urgency before she pulled the panties away and took me into her mouth, taking me in, and taking my cum...

"Uhhh! Ohh! Oh fuck yes!"... I bayed with the added and wonderful surprise of feeling her velvety wet mouth engulfing me as I emptied myself with her looking up at me and moaning, her own eyes rolling back, tasting me and taking me in....

"Uhh! Uhh! Uhh!"... I panted, cumming uncontrollably, my body rocked and out of my control as I rode out each short, yet powerful spasm, until soon enough it was finished... The wave of my orgasm had passed, leaving me panting and gasping in the wake, my body set to trembling...

Waiting with me and holding her mouth over me, Veronica knew when I was spent, when I'd had my all, and knowing when... She was soon moving back up to kiss me, wanting to snowball my cum back to me once again, knowing for sure now that I liked it... But Veronica...She really loved it!"

"Mmmph! Oh baby... I fucking love all of this! The teasing, the cumming... Ohhh its all sooo good"... She cried laying herself on top of me kissing me more as we let our tongues mix and mingle, my cummy taste shared between us.

Completely finished now, I was back on the bed in a heaving hard, breathing mess...

"Oh God-damned baby! Do we have the best fucking sex life or what?"... I said to her in more of a statement than a question, with my head still spinning... It was all so surreal and amazing... Cumming so intensely after that night out on the deck with Reg in the hot tub, plus... Oh my God! I thought...He's taking her on a date to go dancing!

"Oh, so you didn't mind feeling the panties touching you? I love how lingerie feels on my skin and I knew you'd like it too"... She said to me about the panties and I couldn't lie to her, they did feel great, but that was about as far as I was willing to go just then...

"Yeah, they did feel amazing, you win that one...but I don't think I'm ready to start putting them on and wearing them for you... If that's where you're going?"... I said to her asking and wanting to let her know that like how she wasn't ready to just jump into bed with Reg, I wasn't completely sold on the idea of wearing her panties...

But what she also picked up on was that I didn't flat out say no...

Laying with her in the bed, half sleeping and both thinking about the evening's events, and the following evening to come, with Reg taking her out... Veronica, she sighed and kissed my bare chest, saying to me about the panties...

"Oh yeah? Well... We'll see about that... Won't we?"

Continued...