For Veronica's Sake Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Christ! What did he say about me this time? I can only imagine this had to do with me not going out with a lot of girls growing up"... I answered, thinking Reg had been talking to her about my early history with girls, or the lack there of...

"Well, yeah he did say that, but he was thinking more along with 'who' you are Dana, meaning the type of person you are, and to be honest baby... I kind of agreed with him"... She responded and hearing what she was saying, I was starting to feel like they were ganging up on me... Talking and discussing what they thought of me, deciding 'who' I am... So of course, I had to ask...

Looking at her I said... "Okay, I'll bite... What 'type' of person do you guys see me as? Some kind of push over or a wimp I bet?"

"No, it's not like that... I don't see you as any of those things, so don't say that... You're just a wonderful, gentle man Dana...and Reg said you were always like that growing up"... Veronica began, disarming me some as she went on...

"You're a sweetheart, but he also said that I was the lucky one, because I married you in the end"... She explained and I felt better but still, even though I knew I wasn't a he-man or a Casanova in high school, it was never easy to take, hearing it from someone else, and especially from someone like Reg, who was all of those things in high school...

"He said that too? That you're the lucky one? Oh man! now I feel bad for thinking he sees me as wimp or something"... I said to her and I did feel bad... I mean it's not like they were trash talking me, or it didn't sound that way, they were just telling the truth, and I guess it was me that needed to get over what they were saying, like I was surprised somehow...

"And with the body shaving? Remember how Reg even said it suits you?"... She said then in a question that had me rolling my eyes feeling embarrassed once again about that whole scene in the hot tub, with Reg noticing and pointing out my hairless legs...

"It's alright Dana... It just another part of who you are, and you know I LOVE you like this... So smooth and soft"... She added mentioning Reg and his talking about my lack of body hair and then admitting that I shave 'everywhere'...and with the topic at hand, I sighed looking at her while lifting my arms, figuring now was as good a time as any to show her my newly shaven pits.

"Oh wow! You did it your underarms too? Like he said? Wow! See? This is more like who you are baby... I love you like this so much... Now lets get you out of those ugly briefs, I wanna see my baby naked and hairless... I think it's about time you were the one being treated special... Honestly, between you and now Reg? I'm being pampered way too much!"... Veronica said to me as I wiggled out of my underwear smiling with her pulling the covers off of us both.

Laying back I readied myself for her to more or less take over with my eyes closed and my hands up behind my head...

"Mmmm... I love you like this, and oh boy are ever excited! Did you want me to use a pair of my silky panties? Like before?" She asked with her voice dropping to a sexy sounding whisper with my eye coming open and looking at her...

"What's the matter? I thought you liked when I did that? You sure did cum really fast the last time"... She commented as I let my eyes dart away, a feeling a flush of embarrassment come over me, I knew it was time for my own confession...

"No it's not that, I did like it... Umm, in fact I really liked it, and now I have something I need to confess to you"... I said back to her with Veronica looking surprised this time...

"When you were out last night, I didn't know what to do with myself, so I did some laundry and when I opened the dryer there was a load of your whites in there, and when I folding them I... Well I"... I said, stammering at the end as felt too embarrassed and held off...

"What happened baby? Don't be afraid... Did you use my panties on your own? She asked and I could have just said yes and left it there, but I felt I had to tell her everything, so I explained about mopping myself into a corner, and how then I found her panties and robe mixed in with her laundry...

"So... In order to get around the house on the outside without running around naked, I put on your robe and... and your panties"... I said to her finally getting it out while feeling a huge knot forming in my stomach and no doubt blushing like crazy...

"Aww! I'm sorry I missed that! -or had my camera ready!" She said then, chuckling at my little misadventure rather than saying anything about my wearing her panties, which was what I'd feared most...

"So... So you don't think I'm a weirdo for wearing your underwear the rest of the night?" I asked, letting her know that I hadn't just worn her panties to cover myself when I was outside, but that I'd left them on...and this? Well, yeah it surprised her a little, but then it was me left feeling surprised with how she reacted, and also with what she did next...

"No baby, I don't think you're weird or strange or anything like that"..." She said to me offering her assurance, but at the same time confusing me some as she made her way out of the bed like she had the last time...

"Uh-uh! Just like how I love you being hairless,...I also love the idea of seeing you in a pair of my panties... Why do you think I put them over you the other night? I wanted you to put them on and let you feel them against your skin... Was it this pair?" She asked then holding up the small, white full panel satin panties that were indeed the ones I'd worn, or 'used' and then washed clean again.

Embarrassed, I nodded that they were the same pair as she smiled, closing the drawer but keeping the panties in her hand. She looked so hot like that, naked and smiling, her make-up still a mess from the night before but her hair...

She looked so different, but I loved her hair short like that, she looked so exotic, and not to mention the rest of her, with her bare tits moving in a beautiful opposing sway to her wide, round ass and hips that 'pop' back and forth when she walks... Mmm... Man 'o man she is gorgeous...

"What -- What are you doing with those?"... I asked as she smiled and took me by the hand,...

"Come on... Up"... She directed, rather than answering...

"What for?"... I asked as I gave in and let her help me up, where in a second we were both standing naked beside our bed...

"Because I'm going to put these on you that's why... And then were going to get back into bed so I can tell you all about our second hour on the dance floor, where I kissed him this time and... Not to spoil it for you, but that may have been only our second kiss that night... But it was the first time that I felt 'him' through his pants... If you know what I mean?"...

Listening to her as my mouth fell open, Veronica was running a good distraction, so I wasn't entirely paying attention to her squatting down and holding open the pair of panties as she was telling me about their dancing, kissing and now her touching Reg...for the 'first' time... Stepping into the tiny white pair, I felt a deep, involuntary shiver run through me...

"You? Touched him? -but... but with your ass again, right?"... I asked, sounding rather naive with her coming in around behind me and taking up the panties in her fingers, pulling them up the rest of the way while kissing my ear and neck, making my eyes flutter and roll to the back of my head, it felt so good as she breathed in my ear, telling me no...

No... This time it wasn't an accidental bump or grind while they were dancing... No... This time Veronica had actually touched him...

"No baby... I reached back and felt him... All of him -- with my hand"... She whispered as she had the panties on me and running her fingers and hands all over me, starting with my ass, caressing and tickling, leading me back to bed where she'd promised to telling me everything...

"Mmmm... You feel soooo fucking good in panties baby... But come on, lets get back into bed, I wanna make you feel good while I tell you about us making out -- several times during the night...and don't forget what happened at the strip club... You're going to love hearing all about our lap dance with one of the hot stripper girls"...

"Oh my God! No way? You didn't?"... I asked in a gasp, not wanting to believe her but thinking this was going to be some story as she smiled back at me...

"Okay yes, I wanna hear this"... I added, sounding enthused as I eagerly climbed back into the bed with her right behind me...

"Mmmm... Close your eyes baby... Do you want me touch you over your panties while I tell you about it?" She asked, and that was indeed what I wanted... But still, hearing her say it like that, saying 'your' panties, meaning they were 'my' panties...

Hearing her, it did leave me feeling a bit vulnerable and nodding quietly as Veronica snuggled in with her one bent leg across mine, her fingers drifting up and down my bare skin, starting on my chest before moving down to my legs yet she stayed away from my very, hard, stiff little 5-inch boner, straining while nestled and trapped in her, or - 'my' satiny soft panties...

"Thank you again for doing this baby"... She said in a low voice, her breath feeling warm on my neck as curled into her, feeling slightly embarrassed but I was so caught up with it all, it just felt so good, and even, it felt kind of right...

"I was so nervous baby, but once we started dancing... Reg was the same as he was last time, he takes such control... I felt like I couldn't resist him, especially the second time we were out there dancing, that's when things really changed... He became so dominant"... She went on...

"It was so hot and heavy with him pulling me into him then he spun me around, I felt like I was his plaything, his toy...and I loved it baby... Mmmm it was so hot...and so sexy"...

Listening to her as she spoke, I could feel myself trembling under her words and even softer touch... The story coupled with her fingers, tracing with the backs of he nails, drawing up over my ultra-sensitive bare skin... I shuddered as I lay there, my dick as hard as ever in the panties she'd put me back into... Wearing them was pushing me further into this excruciating feeling of angst and wanting, picturing my Veronica and Reg dancing and then making out once again like they were new lovers...

Whispering still, driving me crazy, she went on...

"Mmmm Oh yes Dana... I loved the way he took control of me and made me his out there... I... I just couldn't help myself baby... I had to kiss him again but... But it was me this time... You're not mad at me are you? Me kissing Reg as he held me so close? Feeling his hard, muscular body against mine?"... She asked, teasing me to no end, telling me and describing how it was her, how she was the one who kissed Reg this time...

"No... No I'm not mad... Uhhh... Oh God this is hot..." I said to her the calling out as she finally let her fingers drift across my pantied cock and balls, once more with the backs of her nails dragging along the length of my short penis shaft as it lay hidden under the silky, satiny material, making me gasp she had me clenching up, my back arching with the intensity.

"Mmmm... Oh yes baby it was sooo hot, and I'm soooo glad you're not mad at me because that's when I touched him baby, after our kiss, I felt his big cock in his pants and... Oh God Dana, he was sooo big and it was sooo nice... Do? Do you want me to tell you about him baby? Tell you how big he is and how I touched him?... Mmmm it made my pussy sooo wet, but I felt so naughty... I felt like I was being such a bad girl"...

I was practically gurgling by this point, with my eyes held close, picturing Veronica in her hot red dress, grinding into Reg's crotch out on the crowded dance floor, with her then asking me if I wanted her to go on, to tell me about him, about how big he is...

"Uhhh Oh God yes! Tell me...Tell me everything... I could never be mad at you baby... I love you so much"... I said back to her as more of a yearning groan, wanting her to tell me more as she lowered her lips to mine, kissing me hard while taking all my panty covered cock into her fingers, stroking me...

"Uhh baby it was so hot, we were dancing, and the music it wasn't techno... It was Latin music, so sexy and slow... He had me like before, with my back to him and I could feel him baby, he was harder this time, he felt so much bigger... I touched him Dana... I was so bad I wanted to do it... It was only once at first. but it was so big, it scared me a little, so I pulled away"... She told me, going back into her low, hot sexy voice, with me in such a state of arousal with my ass and hips twisting and screwing myself deeper down into the bed sheets.

"But do you know what he did baby? After I touched him, and then I looked at him? Do you know what Reg did?" She asked teasing, because of course I didn't know -- but really... I did...

"N-no baby what? What did he do?"... I whispered back with my breath laboured and my heart rate up, my little dick all hard and beginning to leak, leaving a tell-tale wet spot in the front of 'my' satin panties...

"He... He turned me around baby...He was so strong I couldn't resist him, and I didn't want to... I let him kiss me again, this time putting his tongue in my mouth and... and then he put it back... My hand... He put it back on him and he made me this time Dana... He made me touch and feel him"...

Hearing and picturing everything, I was moaning with my eyes closed, loving Veronica's words and her touch... It was such wonderful agony, it hurt like hell to hear such things, but at the same time, it felt so good... The whole scene making me feel like I was crazy for thinking and wanting something so wrong, so deviant...

Wrapped and hung on her every word, Veronica went on as I listened...

"I was afraid, so he did it for me... He made me feel his cock through his pants and when I touched him again Dana?... Oooohh he was sooo big and please, please don't be mad, but he was just like we said baby... He's so much bigger... Way, way bigger than you Dana... Way bigger your cute little guy, here in his little panties"... She said then, talking about me this time, making the size comparison while squeezing my dick through the satin, knowing I get off on this she had me in fits, left grunting and thrashing on the bed...

"Uhhh... Oh Veronica!"... I called out hearing her telling me how much bigger Reg is compared to me... Saying such things, knowing how much it pains me, but also, how much it turns me on...

These thoughts and ideas of Reg, and as well, all of Veronica's past lovers being bigger, much bigger than me... The humiliation was somehow being turned into the fuel that was making me burn in such agonizing ecstasy, I was left wriggling and near my end...

"Uhhh God Veronica... You're gonna make me cum... Please? What else? What happened at the strip club did? Did you show him your tits?" I asked wanting to hear everything, even for some reason equating their being in the strip club with her showing Reg her big creamy white tits, and I don't know why but it just seemed to be the right thing to ask in this super heated moment...

"Oh God baby that was sooo hot too, but no... No he didn't see them he just felt my big tits through my dress -and so did the girl... The hot stripper who gave us a lap dance, she felt me up too baby... Mmmm... Wait till I tell you all about that... I know hearing about me, being felt up by Raven the hot stripper... That should do it for you huh? Do you think that will make you cum baby?

Listening and quite amazed, with my breath caught in my throat and with just about every muscle gone rigid in my body, I could say nothing... Veronica had me at her mercy now...

"Mmmm... Yess, I know you'll love hearing how this hot, hot girl with long straight black hair named Raven... Hearing how she moved our table away and gave us a lap dance... And then how Reg, the bad boy... Do you wanna hear how he had the girl feel me up, and that's not all?"... Veronica asked as I lay there utterly stunned, but fuck yes! I wanted to hear about it!... Reg had touched her tits? Felt her up? And the stripper too?

Fuck me This was getting so hot! I could hardly stand it anymore, left quaking and leaking into the pair of panties... I mean never... Not ever had Veronica said anything like this, mentioning herself with another girl... It was mind blowing and of course, I had to know it all, I had to hear everything...

"Mmmm yes baby that's right Reg, is a different person sometimes, like when he dances but even after that, he was so dominant and in control... But -Oh My God did he make me sooo fucking wet, taking my hand and putting it on him and holding me there, making me feel him, I felt so powerless, but like I wanted to be that way with him... I was lost baby, I'll admit it, but then he broke away and took my hand and told me were going to the club down stairs, and I hate to say this Dana, but I really felt like I was his by this point, I was willing to just about anything for him as I followed him out of the dance club"...

"Oh my God! This is incredible... Mmmph... Tell me more, and no, I'm not mad, I want to know what happened, and oh fuck? You had a lap dance? And she felt your tits? Oh God this is too much!"... I bellowed asking, while grunting and not believing what she was telling me... But I did though... I believed every word was the truth, and it was turning me on so much...

So much that I needed her to stop as I rolled over on her, taking her in my arms and near molesting her for minute as she gave me some time to recover... I was getting so worked up I'd be cumming in seconds if she kept going...

Kissing her instead, making out with my tongue down the back of her throat first before she started doing the same thing to me, pushing her pointed tongue into my mouth where in a hot move I would suck it for her as she hummed and moaned. She loved it when I did this, giving her a 'tongue-suck' as she would call it...

Ending our spitty-wet make-out session, I rolling onto my back with her then moving to where we were before, with her half laying on top of me, her head in the crook of my neck and with her fingers beginning to touch and caress my panty covered hardness all over again...

"Shhh... It's okay Dana, just breath baby... I know I have a lot to tell you, and want you to wait for me, wait until I tell you everything, but yes... Oh my God Dana... Reg said to me that he wanted us to be a little wild as we went into the strip club'... Veronica continued, picking up her story where she'd left off... Heading out of the club, and into the stripper bar one floor below...

"I was turned on and would have followed him anywhere".... She continued... "But I was a little nervous going in... There were some creepy guys in there looking at me, I was the only girl, other than the ten or so dancers all dressed in the tiniest outfits... I felt so naughty right away, like I shouldn't be in a place like that"... Veronica went on, telling me of her night while still touching me, letting me picture it all in my head...

"But I wanted to be there, I wanted to do bad things like this with him, and are you sure Dana? You're sure you're still okay?"... She asked, telling me how she was feeling going into the strip club... Nervous but still under Reg's spell, wanting to be naughty, following him in any direction he wanted to go...

"Y-yes baby... I'm sure... This is so hot... I can't believe you had a lap dance! Never mind you were in a strip club! Mmmm... You really were a bad girl weren't you? You were MY bad girl... And... And you were Reg's girl... You were his bad girl t-too"...

Saying that at the end, mentioning, or more like I was specifically pointing out that she belonged to Reg for the night... I sort of stuttered and faltered while uttering this truth, yet still, I felt compelled in bringing it to light, driven by this strange yearning and want of such a humiliating thing, letting her know I was more than okay with giving her up, sounding like I wanted to share her with him... Sharing her with Reg...