For Veronica's Sake Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was hopping I didn't shock her too much with this admission, showing my willingness and want of giving her to my friend, such as I had, all but insisting she become his for the night...But with the way she had been talking as well, with her own lusty passion taking her over, it was made clear to me that I didn't have anything to worry about...

She wasn't upset in the least, in fact if anything? My saying that, letting her know that she was his for the night... It only spurred her on...

"Ummm... It's sooo good to hear say that, because yes baby, I was... I was his girl right then, that's how I felt"... Veronica said to me, acknowledging back this feeling and sentiment we were now sharing, surprising me a little more than a I'd expected...

She sounded so into it as she went on, speaking softly, but still leaving nothing untold... Telling me how she wanted this too, how she wanted to give herself to him, be his...

"I wanted to be bad for him, and Reg knew it too... That's why he waved this girl over, this incredibly hot, black haired girl with great big tits... She looked so stunning, scary even but even more so, I felt myself quiver and shake when Reg had me put a $50 bill in my teeth and give it to her that way, where she did the same, smiling at me and taking it with her teeth, pretending she was kissing me"...

Hearing her, I could hardly believe my ears as I groaned inward, my eyes closed as Veronica, pausing for a breath before carrying on...

"I was blushing so bad, but I felt sooo fucking good baby... I felt so sexy, so alive and God, I'd never been turned on so much... Reg had me sitting between his open legs after the girl moved our little table away, and when she bent over smiling, taking the money in her teeth, I thought was going to die!"

I could have cum at any point during this, yet I was so caught up in her being so daring and so 'not-my-wife'... I had to keep listening, I couldn't let this end... Not yet...

"Oh my God Vee, that sounds so awesome, you with another girl? Damn... I wish I'd been there... Did? Did she dance for you? Like just for you?"... I asked almost afraid, thinking she had no interest in girls like this, in a sexual setting... But again... I needed to keep reminding myself of her earlier 'promiscuity' in years gone by...

"Oh Baby did she ever! It was sooo amazing... I know I don't usually like girls like that? But she was talking to me when she was dancing, she was right there with her big tits in my face and... Oh God Dana, she, she had her nipples pierced with two gold rings"... Veronica went on, telling me, it was so fucking hot and exotic, this stripper with big tits and pierced nipples.... "Oh Christ!" I thought...

"What did she say to you baby?"... I asked wanting to know because that was probably just as hot, this black-haired bombshell named Raven, wiggling her tits in my wife's face as she sat between Reg's widespread legs, no doubt feeling his hard cock touching and pressing into her from behind.

"She... She saw my wedding ring and she knows Reg I guess, because she asked if I was a hot wife or just a bad wife... and Reg, he told her I was both! But then... Oh my God baby, don't be mad but Reg, he slipped his arms around me and held up my tits from underneath, pushing them up in my dress and then that when she -- when she felt me up too!"

"She smiled and then -Oh God Dana, she leaned in and kissed me as she felt me up! I was so shocked I didn't know what to do!"... Veronica told me as I was nearly there, anymore of this and I was a goner... But she wasn't finished, not quite yet...

Taking her hand away, I sighed in my frustration asking why she stopped.

"Mmmm I'm sorry baby... I want you to wait a little longer... I have so much more to tell you, please be good for me, breath and hang on for another minute okay?"... She said, asking and both telling me to hang on as she held my face in her hands, kissing my mouth, face, chin and even my cheeks... Kissing me all over, keeping me hot but staying away from my ready to pop little dick...

God it was hell, but it made me last... and I was kind of glad for that too... It was all just so fucking hot to picture my wife, kissing some hot topless stripper while she was being felt up by this girl and Reg...

Whew!... I did need another breather...

We were quiet for a moment with her laying her head down on my bare chest once more and starting from the beginning, dragging her fingernails over my skin, down around my thighs as I let them drift further apart, even bringing my knees up, letting her tickle further down on my inner thighs and the area between my panty-encased balls and my ass...

"Uhhh! Oh baby... Please don't tell me there's more... I can't go on... I'm so ready to cum"... I moaned feeling her trying to rev me up again, and I knew it wouldn't take much... Moving up with her dancing, tickling fingers, centring her attentions on my satin covered balls she continued with her nails again, starting all over, she was driving me crazy with this edging game she was playing...

"No baby not much more happened after out lap dance, except, Raven... She said thanks, kissed me again told me this was the best dance she'd had all week... I was flattered and boy, was I ever turned on"... She said, ending this part of her story...

"That's so hot... But what else happened with you... With... With you and Reg I mean?"... I asked her as she was back stoking me again, but by this time the front of the little white panties were a wet mess...

After being edged this third time... Pushed that close by my wife, only for her to pull me back as her story became too much for me... Veronica was good at this... I liked it when she would tease me, take over and run things...

"Are? Are you sure you want to hear? We had more drinks at house party a friend of his was having I didn't know anyone, but Reg did... He was so commanding, he had the whole room in his hand, you know? Being funny? And Oh God I sooo wanted him baby... and well... later, in the Uber coming home... I... We... We made out again, but now... Now we were alone in the back of the car and I... I touched him again"...

Damn she had me so close this third time... Hearing her telling me she touched Reg's cock again in the back of the Uber.. I had to hold my breath so hard I could see stars, I knew this was going to be it, the story of the evening we'd both been waiting for.... The one that was going to have me cumming...

"Oh Dana, I'm sorry I couldn't help it... I wanted to touch him, and feel him for real baby... He was so big and so hard and I was sooo bad.. I did more... I did more than touch him Dana... I sucked him baby... I went down on him right there in the back of the car"...

"Uhh! Oh God you? You didn't?"... I called out listening and not sure if what I was hearing was right, but still it was enough... It was all I needed to hear, picturing and seeing her taking out his big hard cock and then slipping down, licking, tasting and even sucking him... That was it for me, I was gone...

"Oh fuck Vee I'm cumming... Oh baby... Oh I can't hold it... Ohhh."... I moaned out, shocked with her telling me this, saying she had gone down on Reg in the car... I could hardly believe it, and it was... It was too much...

It was something I had only imagined while fantasizing out in the hot tub but, Oh Christ! To hear her tell me this? Saying it happened for real? I lost it and came hard in the white pair of her panties...

Grunting in a gurgled, throaty moan, my whole body was left shaking and trembling as it hit me in three hard spasms, each having me clenched and sitting half up right, then falling back as several smaller orgasmic quakes jolted me in place, my little balls, emptying their worth into the tight fitting, satin panties...

Subsiding slowly, I panted with Veronica kissing me all over, my face, lips, loving me and letting me cum... Letting my small, but very hard 5-inch dick and ball drain out, groaning and writhing on the bed, and honestly? I was near tears, suddenly feeling overwhelmed with emotions and the impact of it all...

"Ohhh baby... Oh fuck this so unreal, but damn it's so fucking hot! Did he cum baby? I'm sorry, I didn't make it to the end"... I asked wondering, or maybe I was just looking for more of a climatic ending on her part, not that I needed it now...

I was spent, laying there in a sticky wet, cum filled pair of her panties, my heart thumbing along with my brain, calculating and trying to figure this out, what it meant to me, and where this was going to take us next...

"No... No he didn't cum baby, he... He takes a long time, he said...and then we were home... But baby... He told me... He said he wants us to finish what we had started... and -Oh God Dana.. I wanted it too...I sooo wanted to finished what we had started in the car... It was such an amazing night... It was almost a shame that we didn't -- or he didn't"... Veronica continued, telling me she wanted Reg to cum, and she felt bad that he hadn't... But that wasn't all...

"He said he was going away to Montreal for three days... He's leaving this afternoon and... and he wants us to talk... He wants us to decide... He... He told me he wants me Dana"... Veronica added, and again I was like 'Wow!"... Thinking of Reg saying and telling her that this wasn't over, and also, making it clear now that he does want her... But how?...and where?

Listening still with my breath coming back to me, yet with my heart still racing I let her go on anxious to hear what she had to tell me about all of this, what they, or what Reg had in mind...

"I'm sorry Dana... I hope you're okay... I didn't think things would go this far... N-not so fast anyway...but...but I want to Dana... I want him to fuck me"... She said to me, and it was really brave of her... Not just because she was making this huge declaration, well there was that, but also it was because of 'when' she was telling me all of this... After I had cum and when I might not be as 'receptive' lets say...

But at the same time? Even if I wasn't still all hopped up on testosterone, or what I may have of it... But still, even with this... What she was saying, it was all I could think of as well... I wanted Reg to fuck her, and from what she went on to tell me, he had just the plan for us to let him know what we had decided...

"Oh baby... I.... I want that... I want him to take you with that big cock of his... I do baby, I want you have that experience again, and Reg IS the only one... But... I feel so bad though, like I'm a bad husband... Why am I so willing to give you away? I want you to be happy but... Isn't this really wimpy of me? Like what kind of a man wants this?"... I started say, letting her know that I wanted this too, but I was still a little hung up on what this was making me look like... Wanting my friend to fuck my wife? What kind of guy thinks like that?

Why did I want Reg to fuck her with that big cock of his? That same cock she's already had in the mouth I'd been kissing and make out with for the last hour?

"No baby... You're not a bad husband... Not at all... Remember? We talked about this?... I love everything about you, and you love me back... Don't you see baby? By giving me this? I could never love you any more than I do right now, at this time in our life... You amaze me Dana, and I could never think less of you"... She went on, reassuring my fragile heart and my ego as well...

Crying some now, she kissed away my tears, going to tell me how Reg saw this, how he wanted us to proceed, if we agreed... Which by this point, I'd say our minds were made up...

"It's okay... It's okay baby, Reg... He knows so much about this, and that's why he, he wants to make it easy for us"... Veronica said then, and I was intrigued... I mean he did have way more experience in this, and even I felt compelled to listen to him...

"It's like I keep saying... You're not weird or strange or even 'gay' for wanting me to be happy like this Dana... I love you so much more because you're doing this for me... Because you want me to be happy this way... And please... I love your little guy, he feels sooo good in me when I ride you on top, but can you understand baby? Sometimes I need, or I want... I want more? I need to have a big cock fuck me... And now that we have Reg this close, I can't help but want it again... I miss it Dana... I miss being fucked by a guy with a big cock"...

Of course I understood, that's why I ordered 'little-Reg' over the internet... However, just as she hadn't imagined things getting this far, never mind them being this fast either, but regardless, here we were... But were we ready?

I wanted to hear what Reg's plan included, what he wanted from us, and I was intrigued as well... I mean, how was he going to make it easy for us to decide?...

"I know baby...and I do want this, or I want something... But I won't lie either... I'm a little nervous, like where is this going to take us? You know I'd never live with myself if this hurt us right?"... I said to her wanting once more to let her know that I was aware that something like this could raise problems, and I'd hate that...

I couldn't function or live if I'd lost her over this...This misguided, twisted and danger fraught desire neither one of us could avoid or get away from any longer, this choice that would ultimately change the course of our relationship and our marriage...

"No... No I don't want to do anything that will hurt us either... But I want to be honest with you baby, because I know this will be good for us, and I'm not just saying that because I want a big cock to fuck me... This will be good for us baby... We're only married a few years, and this will help define us you know? It was like Reg was telling me about James the doctor and his wife Marg... He said they both told him how much happier they were as a couple, and he even said that James was especially happy because he felt like a burden had been lifted"... Veronica explained and I caught on to what she was saying, feeling the similarity between us all.

"You mean like he was worried all the time that he wasn't making her happy? And with Reg taking over during their holidays? He didn't have to worry so much?"... I said then spelling it out for her, like I was a pro on the subject, and well yeah... I kinda was getting there.

I knew I could never give Veronica what she wanted in the pants department... Even with a warehouse full of little-Reg impersonators one click away on my phone... I knew how the James the doctor felt, and I also knew what I needed to do...

"So umm... What happens then? When Reg comes back in three days? What does he want us to do?"... I asked her, trying to sound rather solemn and not too excited, I mean, not that it mattered by this point...

"He said he wants us to have another BBQ, Thursday night when he gets back, and he said we don't have to do anything because when the time comes, we'll all just know... That's what he said would make it easier for us... He said we'll have to trust him and when it happens... We'll know"...

Laying there in my sticky wet, cooling mess, I thought and wondered how this would work... How would we know? Would there be a moment? What would be the sign?

***

It was a few hours later, after Veronica passed on showering with me, saying she wanted to relax in a bath by herself and think about things, if I didn't mind... I thought it a little odd at first but with all things considered, I gave her the time and space she needed, and after pottering around down stairs, I spotted Reg coming up from his place, an over night bag in his one hand, on his way to the comedy festival in Montreal for three days...

I was nervous seeing him, where once again, like I had been that morning, I hesitated in wanting to go out and talk...and now more so than ever, knowing what I'd been told about their 'date'...and even more un-nerving, knowing it's ending was left as an open book, unfinished with no ending yet written...

"Hey man... You off to the festival in Montreal? That's cool, I've always wanted to go to that... Hey, you think you'll get on TV?"... I asked making small talk as I stepped outside... I was genuinely impressed though, my friend, hitting the big time like that, I thought it was cool...

"Hey Dana... Yeah who knows? I'm on the big stage tomorrow in the showcase, and they tape everything, so... But umm... Tell me? You guys? You talked I take it?" Reg replied but getting down to it, he wanted to know where I stood with 'other things' assuming I knew all by now...

But just then, as I was nodding to him, letting him know that we had talked, and feeling somewhat embarrassed and reluctant, like being saved by the bell... We heard a car horn out front...

"Oh shit that's my Uber guy... Okay so... Ahhh, you guys take care, and maybe we'll have another little hot tub party when I get back on Thursday night yeah?"... He asked while opening the side common gate we used at the back, and all I could do was nod again but at the last second I called out to him...

"Hey Reg?" I said loudly as he turned back to look at me... "Should I get more T-bones? or if you'd like, I was thinking this time we should eat light. Maybe leave room for some other things l-later?" I asked, stuttering a little but making a suggestion I had a feeling he would get, and he did, smiling back at me he replied...

"Yeah good call Dana... Let's eat light, leave more room for the wine, and whatever else... Right?... Okay, take care bro"... He answered, catching my drift with a sly smile and a wink as he climbed into the back of the car...

"Yeah, okay... You too Reg, knock them dead out there eh?" I said back feeling a bit dumb as he gave me a last thumbs up before closing back door of the same black Mercedes he used to whisk my wife away in the night before... Taking her out on their date, taking her away from me while taking us both down this dark, mysterious and untraveled road...

Continued...