All Comments on 'For Want of a Snow Blower Pt. 01'

by PerfessorYessir

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518almost 4 years ago
Great story!

What a great story! Well written. Patient. Funny. Romantic. And incredibly hot.

I hated her beautifully sculpted body because I was jealous. I always wanted to be tall and muscular like her. But when they got to fucking, your vivid descriptions made me fall in love with both of them.

It may have been an easier read if the paragraphs were broken into smaller chunks. Sometimes big blocks of text like that appear daunting.

I felt bad for the wife at the end, but it’s a perfect set up for chapter 2, which I’m eager to read now.

Crusader235Crusader235about 3 years ago
Wonderful

Wonderful start, love all the detail. But what's up with his years of schooling to become a Librarian? How's he going to pay off them student loans? Cant wait for chapter two, and how bad Jackie will burn his ass!

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderabout 1 year ago

What a great job you do of capturing the craziness of lust and desire, the ability to let everything go for the ultimate sexual connection.... and the recognition that there is more, as the last line points towards...

PerfessorYessirPerfessorYessir12 months agoAuthor

Thank you all for taking the time to comment on my story. Those of you who might go on to read some of my more recent stories may discover that I've taken UAlbanyGirl's advice to heart. I'm now consciously cutting down on the size of my paragraphs, and I think it helps my writing tremendously. Crusader - I actually happen to be a librarian, and in most states it takes a Masters degree. My wife and I, both librarians, make decent money and we're careful with what we spend, so we paid off our student loans long ago. Thank you Crusader and RangeExpander for your very kind comments.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPerfessorYessir@PerfessorYessir
Educator, writer, reader, reviewer, comedian, husband, father, full-throated Yankees & Giants fan, liberal, humanitarian, & lifelong, creative dom.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES