All Comments on 'For Want of a Snow Blower Pt. 03'

by PerfessorYessir

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518over 3 years ago

Wow! Five stars hardly seems enough. From the blitz attack start all the way through to the melancholy ending this story was riveting. The sex was hot and keenly described, pulling the reader is as a willing participant. But better than that was the clean prose and character development. These weren’t stick figures in a stroke story. No, these were real human characters with flaws and emotions that you found yourself rooting for and caring about. Awesome story and a fitting conclusion to an excellent series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

That was just a perfect ending. Great job. Looking forward to reading more from this author. If it comes up anonymous (hurricane in Alabama, no power till Tues), I am RTR10. Roll Tide!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I only gave it 4 stars I think Danny should have made an issue of Jackie getting her pussy serviced by both Delaney and Danny while Danny only gets to fuck Jackie

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderabout 1 year ago

This is absolutely hot and brings it right back up to 5 stars for me. I do think you have somehow kept your promise to get us into the characters and not just perv on their sex.

PerfessorYessirPerfessorYessir12 months agoAuthor

Once more, you've left a thoughtful and kind comment, RangeExpander. I firmly believe that if the characters aren't interesting, the sex certainly won't be.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPerfessorYessir@PerfessorYessir
Educator, writer, reader, reviewer, comedian, husband, father, full-throated Yankees & Giants fan, liberal, humanitarian, & lifelong, creative dom.