All Comments on 'For You'

by BigGuy33

Sort by:
  • 111 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

well there is always a first time...when u go off the beaten track an dinto the gutter..

Never took you to be one seeking the gutter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Well this is a departure for BigGuy33

You usually leave your men to get run over and trampled. Here he's in a three way. I'm going to ignore your first two paragraphs in this story and just say that readers enjoy kibitzing. I know I do. So first let me say that this was probably a "Group Sex" or "Lesbian" story. As emotionally charged up as Gretchen was I don't think it dawned on her that he was lying to her - a lot. Does the end justify the means? That's a grey area but I prefer a more black and white zone. I don't see Gretchen calming down and bringing Allison back to her marital bed. Especially the first time out. And I don't think many men go out of there way to find a lesbian lover for their wives. One thing you never explored was how he felt about Gretchen not being able to have children. Was he okay with that or was it, deep down in his soul, a deal breaker? Was he doing this as a prelude to leaving her? Maybe Gretchen really is a lesbian. Lots of unanswered questions in this story but I assume that's why you offered up the chance to finish the damn story to anyone that is interested. Lazy writing, in my opinion. Maybe next time an abused husband discovers his wife's infidelity, grabs the money and gets away scott-free only to find a rich, beautiful woman ready to pick up the pieces of his broken heart? And something more than one page. Just saying.

jazzharpjazzharpalmost 3 years ago
Nice

Good story. And short!

francemanfrancemanalmost 3 years ago

Thanks for the story.

The rest seems quite logical.

1 couple aged 35, whose woman is bi-sexual, and who cannot have children.

A bi-sexual woman who enjoys being with a couple and who is attracted to both.

This leads to a household of 3 and they will be able to have children.

logic.

MasterpuppyMasterpuppyalmost 3 years ago
Sounds like something I

Would have done but I'd have been more upfront about it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The premise for this story is rather absurd but does represent a unique twist on cuckoldry.The introduction of a long term third party, as well as Cameron's position that repeated deceptions are OK if they further a loving purpose, will strain and destabilize their marriage. Polyamory is rarely conducive to relationships with the strength and longevity to span decades.

This is far from BigGuy33's best work. Will look forward to his next submission.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Can anyone recommand good stories where the wife think the husband is cheating and take "preventive mesures" ? thx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Really an amazing heart warming story about a loving wife and a loving husband, but should have been longer.

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 3 years ago

An interesting story, though I can think of several ways that this could go badly wrong, or very well.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapualmost 3 years ago

This writing was very good.

But I don't find threesome or sharing erotic now that I am married.

Before when I was single I did have some fantasy on FMF or even a gangbang on my girlfriend.

But those were just fantasies I couldn't do it in real life.

So no, I didn't enjoy this.

WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

No not for me. I like a lot of your stories but this one is a tad too silly for my liking. There’ll be few who feel like I do. But oh well!!

Better luck next time?

Scores 1/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wrong category

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Feels like chapter 2 of a 3 chapter series.

~Enkidu

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Did he know how she spent a lot of time in college as a lesbian or did that come out after they were married? I know in my case I would have stayed away and not married only because of this situation here where she would want to stray. As written this makes sense as he doesn't care that she is with another woman and for his love of her he is letting it happen.

However, he is now playing with fire as his wife will no doubt pick up on how he reacts to the lover and jealousy could overcome the passion. Same for him. He may see that the girls please each other in ways he cannot.

GamblnluckGamblnluckalmost 3 years ago

Different approach. Interesting.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesalmost 3 years ago

I'd say she is a very lucky woman to have such a loving and caring husband...even if he gets to benefit from the situation.

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984almost 3 years ago

Nice story that makes a change.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 3 years ago

Good preface to a story although the "tough" writing is what's ahead for the three. 4* for taking the easy route...LOL

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 3 years ago

"Why couldn't he have been honest with her and given her the dignity of a divorce rather than sneaking around." - But there's no evidence that he IS "sneaking" around.

/

It's good that you added the diary. Too many stories have the husband reading cuckold stories, or whatever, and the wife decides that he wants to be cuckolded.

/

Lucky guy that she wants to share her lesbian/bi lover with him!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Bad

lesbo crap. just a WIMP cheater story...

ReaderectionReaderectionalmost 3 years ago

Since they found their unicorn, maybe she can be a surrogate mother for Gretchen, too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

ENOUGH with telling others to finish your stories or write alternate versions, when did the writers on this site get so fuckin LAZY.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 3 years ago

Interesting twist, but not something I can relate to. Thanks for sharing (no pun intended).

dragonmann72dragonmann72almost 3 years ago

BigGuy

Thank you for a story more about love than sex. Thank you for being brave enough to allow fellow writers to write their own ending. Far too many readers complain that the story wasn't ended, and they could be true, but it was ended as far as you wanted to go. If more writers were brave enough to allow others to carry on, we might see a lot more stories in the L/W section that weren't wimpy cuck shit, as one commenter likes to say.

Some of the best stories I have read on this site were from FTDS, yet I never read a comment that they shouldn't have written it. Once again Thank You.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

As a long time fan of BigGuy33, I don’t know why he decided to post a story so close to all the recent garbage posted in LW. This one is not up to his standards.

pepepilotpepepilotalmost 3 years ago

Awesome story that I can imagine as being realistic. Good job!

muskyboymuskyboyalmost 3 years ago

Cheating is cheating. No way wife loves him. Wrong category and WAY below your usual standards.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This reminds me a lot of my husband and I. He is such a devil. When he discovered I enjoy sex with women as well, he made it a point to include that in our marriage. He lets me play alone and other times we, as he puts it, “go out cruising for chicks” together. We often find a sexy girl to bring home to share. It’s definitely brought us closer together. I highly recommend it to any other couple.

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 3 years ago

Hmm. Definitely not my cup of tea but it was very interesting and well written.

KRD19254KRD19254almost 3 years ago

This one is easy, she can't have kids but Allison can.... duh, doesn't take much to see Gretchen's agenda...

/

4*, Hooyah

GarySmith69GarySmith69almost 3 years ago

Isn't it every man's dream to have a bisexual wife? Maybe for some but not all. Its fun to start with but I have seen situations like this go bad in resl life. Yes I know thos the writers fantasy but not mine fun to watch but not be involved in it.

afanoffanlitafanoffanlitalmost 3 years ago

I find these kinds of extramarital arrangements to reflect unrealistic fantasies. Too many ways it all goes thermonuclear

FireFox59FireFox59almost 3 years ago

Not a bad story but really not my cup of tea. I would have preferred the husband talk to his wife before doing any of this.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 3 years ago
Whatever …NOT LW

Adventurous Hubby! Group Sex, Lesbian, First Time (for Hubby)

IcarusascendingIcarusascendingalmost 3 years ago

I actually really liked it, although it could almost go into romance, but I see why LW fits. my only complaint is it seems rushed, I wasn't able to get a good enough grasp on the characters to really emphasize with them, so that could have been developed better.

BuckeyebobBuckeyebobalmost 3 years ago
Interesting

Very strange story.

A_BierceA_Biercealmost 3 years ago

You're quite a good writer.

I almost always enjoy your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very original. So is putting peanut butter on broccoli, with equal appeal.

But thanks for the effort.

ShadowRosieShadowRosiealmost 3 years ago

Sorry, I'd still tell him he could jump on his hobby horse and ride away.

It isn't his place to find what's good for her. You don't ever find a lover for your spouse or the love of your life. That's the dumbest box of rocks ever, in the entire world. Never bring in your own competition. Be an adult, have your own relationship with your love.

Shame on all of them. This story should not be here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

very nice and creative story, i enjoyed the plot twist and thoughtfulness of it. thanks for a nice read.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 3 years ago

True to form. You are a talented writer who sometimes writes great stories and sometimes rights shit. Well written shit to be sure.

BeBopper99BeBopper99almost 3 years ago

1* If you are going to write crap like this, then please stop writing.

JacktacularJacktacularalmost 3 years ago

Have ya ever noticed that the ones who talk the the most shit have never bothered to write anything themselves. They only chose to belittle and demean those who actually do.

GhostdogginGhostdogginalmost 3 years ago

I wonder who gets Allison in the divorce lol

enderlocke77enderlocke77almost 3 years ago

hmm interesting in the way that its diff from ur usual but a bit boring. eh tbh it was very boring lol but it was diff trying to branch out a bit. please dont let my boring comment dissuade u :)

MarkT63MarkT63almost 3 years ago

Is lesbian sex still cheating??!! YES!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Welcome back, BigGuy! Glad to see you writing again!

Tootight1Tootight1almost 3 years ago

Really liked this one. Pretty simple, but nicely done.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110almost 3 years ago

Isn’t being able to accept and embrace each other’s quirks? I really liked it.

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 3 years ago

its still cheating but with a twist....he's being cuckolded by a woman.

nixroxnixroxalmost 3 years ago

1 star.

I have zero interest - LGBTQ relationships.

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyalmost 3 years ago

I liked it. And i disagree with some below... it is not cheating when ALL parties give their consent. Thank-you for the short sweet story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

definitely taking you off my author's list. minus 10 stars.

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

I am amazed by the comments, how can it be cheating when the three of them become a threesome.

If I were to guess the threesome would become a polyamorous family. The storyline was good and it had just enough drama to keep it interesting. I give it my 4 star vote.

goodshoes2goodshoes2over 2 years ago

5 Stars+++. Enjoyed the story. Good surprise. I read stories on Literotica for entertainment value. Not as how real life actually is, but enjoy the mind of the author (sometimes). The "sometimes" can mean either the author or the story, or both.

So to you naysayers, lighten up.

invisible_bridgesinvisible_bridgesover 2 years ago

This one is all premise and no drama. Plus, there is a peculiar idea about the nature of bisexuality. Bisexuals can be as monogamous as straight people.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 2 years ago

Maybe the more important question would be "would she have *continued* to suffer in silence?"

Meaning would she have eventually been vulnerable to another woman seducing her?

Because if she would have, it seems *she* was more likely to cheat than him.

And now what's she going to tell her friend when they ask about her cheating husband?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I never thought your stories could be worse, but you've proven me wrong. Trying to please too many people is always a mistake (something from everyone). Your past stories were written too much on the wimpy side but at least they were well written. This story was not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I don't understand the problem here. This one actually matches the category, well I guess it would be Loving Husband. I suppose some could liken it to procuring a BBC for wifey Cruz she enjoyed that in college, but at least this way he's party to it rather than just watching etc.

Logical sequel has "Aunt" Allison bearing a child for Cam and Gretch to raise.

Maybe not BG's best work but light years ahead of "Of all People" and "Betrayed".

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 2 years ago

@franceman Re: "This leads to a household of 3 and they will be able to have children." - Except that Alison doesn't want to be part of a household, wants her independence.

\

@Anonymous Re: When he knew - It was after they were married when he read her computer diary.

\

@Anonymous Re: BAD - Where do you see wimp cheater? First of all, nobody cheats on anyone, unless you're counting the dinners where he's screening potential lovers for his wife. And wimp? The guy gets two hot women - I should only be such a wimp.

\

@Anonymous Re: Finishing - BigGuy didn't TELL anybody to do anything, just gave permission for anybody to do so, IF they wished. His story IS finished, people sometimes want to write follow-ups or alternate versions, he's simply giving his permission.

\

@26thNC, I don't see this as anything like the garbage we usually see. You may not care for it, it's far, far different!

\

@KRD19254, kids may be in the back of Gretchen's mind, but I don't think it's on her agenda, and I don't think that kids are high on Allison's agenda!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Quirky and different. Enjoyable.

If it wasn't for the fact that I know fact can be stranger than fiction I would have said too unrealistic to be believable. But who knows.

Even if I cannot imagine it in my universe that doesn't make it impossible.

I mean 2 years ago if you walked into a bank with a mask on you would have been arrested, now if you walk into a bank without a mask on? ? ?

Who would have ever thought that there would be a 180 turnabout on that huh?

50 years ago at school we were taught that homosexuality was the cause of the decline of every major civilization in history. Now to publicly utter such a belief could see you imprisoned. So who can say what is realistic or truly reflects life?

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 2 years ago

My best and oldest friend was also my partner for well over a year. We lived together. I loved her and still do but times change. I am married to a darling man and we have a 5 year old daughter. I love that man and he satisfies me in every way. My BFF lives very far away and we don't see her very often. Even if I did she would only ever be my best friend. That's all she is now and will be. I have never given my husband any reason whatsoever to question my devotion and fidelity.

Despite the fact that I am and will always be attracted to women, that doesn't mean I am not completely satisfied with a man. Thankfully my husband isn't an immature child and understands this because if he ever pulled this shit, I would seriously kick his ass.

You have a hangup on lesbians dude.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

like the idea of the wife thinking he was cheating, but as for finding a woman for her their 1st time was a 3some?

Dlh143Dlh143over 2 years ago

Good Lord, this author is wimpy pathetic piece of shit. Not a story he writes is worth even 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Don’t stand for being a cluck male nor female.

Bill

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

That was bone dry stupid.

.

But we’ll written.

.

3 ***

marshamaymarshamayabout 2 years ago

It was great. I can relate, to a degree.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Why do I have an earworm of Herman's Hermits singing :This Door Swings Both Ways"?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Enjoyed the short story but there are far to many negative comments that only show they don't like the idea of the story. So. why read and then whine about something they weren't forced to read?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Horrible! Her husband is pimping out his wife to another woman. The very definition of 'Not good". First he reads her diary - a BIG no-no. Can you say invasion of privacy? Then he decides that he knows best and without any conversation with his wife, he takes it upon himself to grant her a fantasy that may or may not be the final nail in their marriage. No matter what she does, it's still adultery - man or woman. To have it end in a three-way was just ridiculous. 1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well written as your other stories, but this one.... ehhh.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

MPEST

NitpicNitpicalmost 2 years ago
Even

Even more crap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Really?

MarkT63MarkT63over 1 year ago

I'm not that giving. Cheating is Cheating...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ok. This story just flabbergasted me. First off, one of the commenters mentioned it’s cheating. If both spouses agree to it, it’s not.

#2. Women can separate love, and sex. But I would assume, at some point jealously would rear its head, from one of god three. Or Allison’s activities with a different woman, who wanted to be exclusive, would put an end it it.

#3. As embarrassed as the wife was, she would at some level, look at this as a setup, so hubby could get some strange.

#4. WHY wouldn’t hubby have discussed this with wifey first? I think in 100% of these situations, there is no way the wife just falls in line, and goes with it.

These sort of relationships never work out. Maybe hubby gets Allison preggers, who knows. Or wifey and Allison sail off into the sunset together, leaving hubby high and dry.

3 stars- cause I liked the premise, but the way it went down wasn’t believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

For Anon” Herman’s hermits”

I’m Henretta the 8 incher I am, , Henretta 8 incher I am, I am. I hooked up with the couple next store, she’s a real, muff diving whore. But everyone’s a Henretta, she wouldn’t touch a willy on a Sam. I’m the 8 inch strap on Henretta, Henretta, the 8 I am, I am, Henretta the 8 I am!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This writer is simply trailer park trash

OdessaLesOdessaLesover 1 year ago

BigGuy33, you sure can come up with some crazy shit. You are a very good author and some of your stories are way out there. When I start reading one, I never know what’s coming. Maybe that’s why I’m reading all of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Something smells fishy here. Why does the supposedly over extended husband need to meet with the rug muncher over dinner for several weeks just to arrange for her to be the wife's girl toy? How much could they need to say to each other? What was their plan for the muff diving before the wife crashed their dinner party?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Unbelievable! Another failure to communicate. 3 stars.

Bill S.

ReadyOneReadyOneabout 1 year ago

Surprised that Gretchen didn't have the PIs look into Cameron's other woman. But that wouldn't have affected the story much, if at all.

May they live happily ever after!

SmellerSmellerabout 1 year ago

To the Anon questioning the multiple dinners:

In the story they said he was looking for a long-term partner for her. That means that he had to get along with her too. You can't just find someone to be a long-term 'friend' to your wife and not getting along with that 'friend'. I need to spend a lot of time with ppl to know if I want to spend longer periods of time with them. In the worst case scenario you'd discover that you absolutely loathe them after a few nights out but you didn't find out in time and when they both take a liking to each other you might lose your wife when you don't want them seeing each other anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A strange imagination.

StubbyoneStubbyone12 months ago

Hmmmmm ! Could have been a good story, but, for whatever reason, you keep leaving out any explicit sex, in a Loving Wives category. While I like your writing style, the lack of sex in your stories is becoming a recurrent theme. Also, your explanations and disclaimer at the beginning of your stories is very distracting and wholly unnecessary. I’ve read a couple, but find that I skip them all now. Without bedroom scenes, loving wife stories become vanilla, when we’re seeking chocolate raspberry swirl. Only a generous 3 for vanilla.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Never have I observed an author so unbelievably bipolar in his writing. When the stories are good they are unbelievably good, when they are bad, they are rotten as fuck. This sucks. It sucks hard.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x11 months ago

Let's see, a junior VP has lunch meetings and has to work late a couple nights a week? Nah, could never happen! /s

\

@MarkT63, it's not cheating if it's out in the open with permission.

\

@nixrox, you have no interest, so 1 star, regardless of how good it is?

\

@invisible_bridges, of course bi-sexual people can be monogamous, it's a common misperception that bi-sexual people NEED both sexes, it simply means that they're attracted to both sexes. A bi-sexual woman in a hetero relationship doesn't NEED a woman anymore than she needs another man. That doesn't mean that an understanding husband can't allow a lesbian encounter and/or relationship, and if he's lucky he might get lucky, too!

\

@Anonymous, Re: Setup - That idea MIGHT have some merit if he somehow wheedled his way in later. Since it's Gretchen who immediately brings Allison into their bed, she'd have little room to complain later. In any case, he'd have little room to complain if, after a while, Gretchen decided she wanted to separate the two relationships.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

That is more than messed up..............

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

My first thought on reaching the end of this train wreck was that someone must've spiked my food with magic mushrooms. This author is talented but this work was, I hope merely an abberation.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I'm not leaving a star rating on this one because I didn't read it. If there's no sex in it then it should probably be in one of the non-sex story areas.

HighBrowHighBrow8 months ago

“Well. Isn’t that special.”

HighBrowHighBrow8 months ago

“Well. Isn’t that special.”

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

It's certainly interesting but no way something like that would last.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Well done

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

it would be interesting to see a follow up ?? maybe 5 yrs down the road to see if it's still working ??

orneryonezorneryonez7 months ago

I guarantee he's a tofu nibbling Lefty!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Different . Not something I would be willing to do , but it takes all sorts . As a story it was a bit short , thankfully .

Not a good read for me , decidedly average .

DK . 3 * . Thanks for posting and allowing comments

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBigGuy33@BigGuy33
Been writing stories for years, since I was a kid. Those were more tame and usually involved the head cheerleader falling in love with me. You won't see any willing cuckold stories, or any humiliation. I work in Loving Wives, Romance, and am branching into incest/taboo and gro...