All Comments on 'For Your Pleasure'

by samantha4

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
poetryboypoetryboyabout 12 years ago
WOW !!!

This tale was quite HOT !!! Liked it a lot !! Would like to be Rick...as he used his dick...in her pussy that was so slick...or as he did impale...his cock...hard as a rock...into her "tail" Getting a taste....not letting her juices go to waste....and definitely not in haste !!! Waiting to read...the next time they fulfill their sexual need....and how and where she enjoys his "seed"......

LeezyLeezyabout 12 years ago
WOW is right!

How lucky is the man (or woman) that makes love to you. You are perfect!

toomuchinmyheadtoomuchinmyheadabout 12 years ago
Excellent!

Just the right amount of everything: passion, desire, emotion, love; uncontrolled release, gentle caresses... All from a hot chick who goes both ways, loves cum, and takes it in the ass! And as if that wild imagination wasn't enough, told beautifully, and well written.

Wonderful! Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Valentine's???

Not really sure why this submission is in the Valentine's contest. No suggestion of the holiday at all.

samantha4samantha4about 12 years agoAuthor
Re: valentines?

It was the first time I told him I loved him & the story being put on literotica (his favorite site) was my gift to him for Valentine's Day. The story wasn't just sex. It is about love, emotion & those are all Valentine's Day themes.

scorge30scorge30about 12 years ago
More stories please

Would like to read more stories of these two.

SoCaNoCaSoCaNoCaover 2 years ago

It is a wonderful expression of your passion .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous