All Comments on 'Forbidden'

by andimadden

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Nothing about the plot line does anything for me. You are, however, a strong writer. You give a clear insight into their motives and good descriptions. The transitions between pov were a bit awkward. I will read future stories you post.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
How could you call that ?

I know : pitiful !

post_masturbatory_shamelordpost_masturbatory_shamelordover 8 years ago
Really hot!

Great story. I hope that you write more and don't let the anon closet cucks who post negative feedback here bring you down.

mel_pomenemel_pomeneover 8 years ago
A great first story!

Thank you for this story and welcome to Literotica. You have a great talent -- and take no notice of nonnies -- or just consider them as 'non-entities'!

You have things to learn, but you are on the right track -- five stars, and please keep on writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

beautifully written. Very expressive of emotions and feelings, from both sides. Keep the stories cuming, but expand upon the feelings when that happens to your characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
SO bad it was funny!

You should have posted this drivel in Humor/satire! I'm still laughing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great read thank you for your effort and content.

Gave you a5 and hope dear annony falls off a cliff

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good job with tension and character development

Both Tom and Jules seem like real people instead of simply "actors" that do action. And by writing from their POV, we readers get insight into their characters, their thoughts, their motivations. Consequently as the action progresses, the tension rises nicely. Looking forward to the next part when she returns to Tom.

HetaurusHetaurusover 8 years ago
Great start

Look forward to following more of your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great five star read :)

Truly enjoyed your story,especially the first person accounts, that makes it seem very personal. You clearly have talent and I for one cannot wait for the next installment of this story(hint hint...)gave you five stars.

Nicole

SassyKatz71SassyKatz71over 8 years ago
Anticipating

Enjoyed this story. I like the POV writing .Will we see more ? I hope Tom steps his game up a notch. He was firm yet a tad softer than he should of been. But not cruel or mean. . Perhaps next session he will be a bit more Dominant. Overall I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
She does not lover husband afterall

I find it unsettling that she can destroy her marriage so easily...

He is stability, access to money and security. No love. No regrets, no nothing and its over.

All in all a very sad tail.

Hope he has a happy ending as well.

Good writting.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

makes me think of In the Cut by Susanna Moore

although the book is not an erotic novel !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous