Forbidden: A Taboo Love Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meanwhile... Sammy's P.O.V.

'RRRRINNNNNNGG, RINNGGGGGG!'

That damn phone of hers is incessant! She's got to be out of the shower by now I thought. That was before I heard the all too familiar ringing for the umpteenth time. Sighing, I get up and walk out of my bedroom and into Jossie's. Just as I answer and say 'hello', the other person disconnects. I pull the phone away from my ear to look at the screen to see who it had been. Kara. Good Lord. That girls always been impatient. Might as well stand here bc she's just going to call back again in 2 minutes I think to myself.

Just as that thought crosses my mind and the call screen disappears, a new image appears before my eyes! It seems that Jossie has left Safari up.

'PORN! PORN!!Porrrnnn!! OMG! Jossie is looking at po-?!...' My thought cuts off as my eyes move to the words below the image to which I find myself even more shocked... My pulse speeds up and my heart skips a beat!

"Big brother and his little sister enjoying each other! Wait until you see just how much this little sister wants her big brother!!"... I whisper the words and then my eye balls dart from the words to the picture before me. It clearly is a brother and sister. What on earth could have made her look at something like this? Why was she looking at it? The wheels in my head are spinning so fast that I could swear smoke must be coming out of my ears! My mouth goes dry and my breathing hitches.

I just keep looking at the picture of the sisters hands groping her brothers belt buckle & looking at him with a devil may care attitude. A mischievous smile spread across her face and his eyes focused to her hands groping at his waist while his fingers danced with her nipple. It isn't just a picture though, it is a video. The image is a still from that video.

I stand there with my jaw slack, my mind overheating and a tight ache growing in my pants. In disbelief at myself with odd curiosity eating at me, I click on the picture. Instantly a video pulls up onto the screen. Somewhere far off in the recesses of my brain, my common sense is screaming bloody murder fighting to regain control and miserably failing.

A guy sits on the couch next to a girl who apparently is his sister. She leans forward and adjusts the camera to a new angle. She then moves over to sit on her brothers lap and while he seems mildly nervous, she confidently leans forward and starts kissing him. Before long she is groping him. It isn't but a blink of an eye before she readjusts herself to straddling him. They begin making out and she starts grinding on him like a dog after a bone. A hard fucking bone. 'Like the one in your pants!' my voice screams out from far off somewhere in my mind.

My jaw is on the ground as I sit and watch the scenes playing out before me. At first I'm just speechless and not sure of what to make of it. But in the next, I'm seeing things I never thought of before and cries of forbidden pleasure are assaulting my senses. The sound of skin slapping against skin and slurping noises... Panting... Moaning... Oh God... The moaning... all bouncing around and reverbating in my head!

Shaking and fumbling my hands, I manage to turn the video off and drop the phone back on the bed. I rush from her room and head for my own sanctuary just as Jossie's phone begins its annoying ringing again. To hell with that! Let it ring, I think. There's no fucking way I'm going back in there any time soon!

Mercy! My mind is screaming for mercy from the assaulting imagery that barrages my mind relentlessly. God help me! My pants are now about to rip at the seams. I throw myself on my bed with force and close my eyes. An image is flickering in my mind. Ugh!! I fold my arm over my face praying for relief. No help! STAAHHHPPPP! That image! The image in my mind! So fucking wrong! I can't think thoughts like this! No! NO! My sister... Her face... Bent over... Moaning!... moaning my name!! No! No! No! No! No! I picture her hard little nipples from earlier and I swear I can smell her on me mixed with the pool smell. Her warm, soft body in my arms. I can feel it as though she were still there. FUCKKK! I scream and rage at the thoughts I'm having but I know I can't deny how fucking hot I am over it all. And I'm outraged at myself... or at least I want to be...

Suddenly I remember that I left my phone in her room too! SHIT!! I need to get it before she gets out of the shower! Jumping up, I haul ass out of my room and across the hall. I grasp the door knob, turn it and rip it open it with sheer urgency like the very house is on fire...

What in the almighty fuck have I done to deserve this!?! There before my very eyes is my sisters naked form. Her back facing me, slightly bent over just long enough to burn a lasting impression of her into my brain. I am frozen as she turns around and I get a full frontal shot of her. OMG, OMG, OMG! Time seems to have slowed down purposefully just to make sure I'd have a permanent image of her naked body etched right there in my brain.

Just as time seems to recover its normalcy, her eyes meet mine and are as big as saucers. She grabs a towel a little too slowly for my liking and I grab my phone from the stand near the door and dart back out muttering my apologies as I'm storming away.

Back in my room and standing before the mirrored door, I take in my face. It seems the blood has drained from my body except for in my cheeks which are a bright rosy hue. Im running on autopilot and without conscious thought. It feels like my brain short circuited. I quietly float there without thought until I begin to wonder curiously at what my arms doing. It seems my mind decided to go on vacation because thoughts aren't able to keep up with my vision. I glance lower and question idly why my hand is in my pants and 'mmmmm! Fuck!' apparently adrenaline or something is kicking in because I feel far too good for what's just happened!

At that thought, my brain finally makes an appearance and informs me of just why my hand is in my pants and just why I'm feeling so damn good and just what I've been picturing all the while! OMG!

Soft, full, pink lips. cat like hazel eyes. Long dark hair falling across her face... dangerous curves... Hard pink nipples jutting out on those perfect breasts. Tight little ass and tummy... Smooth little pu...

'Can't..be..mmmm...doing...mmmmmmm...this...mmmm...oh god, oh god! Fucking hell!'

Jossie's P.O.V.

I shower and make my way back to my room. I finish towel drying myself. I think I've heard a click behind me but no... Just my imagination I think. I'm really pleased with my handiwork and am admiring my hairless figure when I literally feel a hole being burned through me from behind. I instinctually turned around and to my shock, my brother Sammy is standing there. His eyes are so big and they are roaming hungrily over my body. I'm obviously seeing things, I think to myself! My eyes catch on something though. His briefs. I shiver involuntarily. There's quite a show going on in there I muse to myself! I can't move. I don't even know if I want to move. So wrong! Jossie!! Can't think such thoughts! My last thought as I'm reaching for my towel before watching my brother practically run from the room is... I'm going to need my towel again! Heh! I tense at my filthy thinking for a second. I feel a fast growing wetness pooling between my thighs and I can't help but squeeze them together along with my eyes. My belly is all flutter-y and I'm short of breath. I swear I can feel my body buzzing!

"What is happening to me?!?" I question. This time though, I don't just think the thought to myself but actually I voice it out loud!

I need to go straight to Sammy. We've got to talk! I grab my white panties and slide them on. Then I grab my little white nightie and throw it over my head. I hastily draw it down to cover my ass but it just barely reaches.

I walk from the room and pause. If I'm being honest with myself, I'm not sure what to say. My legs are trembling and my breathing is ragged. I'm so incredibly nervous. I stand outside Sammy's door whilst I try to take a couple of deep breaths before opening it.

I hesitate for another brief moment because I swear I've heard a grunt... or three... Shit! I hope he's not upset or blaming himself! Hmmph! Grabbing the door knob and turning it, I throw the door open.

My eyes widen and my jaw drops at the sight before me. My big brother is masturbating! He is facing me with his eyes pinched tight like he is all scrunched up deep in thought. Is this all because of me? Is he really thinking of me? Naked? His hand in his pants is seemingly making quick work of his length. God, I hope so! I think and then scold myself immediately. I still myself, not knowing if I want to run to him or away from him. I'm dizzy and breathless. I can feel my insides clenching and I breathe through the pleasure I'm feeling just in seeing this forbidden act in front of me. This act that my eyes should never see. My heart thunders along with the storm raging inside of me. To hell with it! I say to myself as a steely determination takes over. I swallow my fear before I propel myself into action without forethought of the consequences of what I'm about to do.

He is too deep in concentration to have heard me open his door and enter his room or to realize that I'm approaching him. I quietly nudge the door to close as I walk slowly towards him with my eyes roving from his face and back to his briefs as small grunts and moans continue escaping from his lips. I bite my lip and feel the ache in my belly growing hotter.

When I reach him, I still myself again. I have no idea about what I am doing. I'm a virgin. I haven't even made out with a boy for petes sake. Watching videos on the Internet is the only knowledge that I have. I'm a bundle of nerves and fire.

Nevertheless, my hand snakes forward and lands softly against his cheek. He jumps. Startled. His eyes are like a deer in the headlights. He is frozen. His breath hitches. I lean forward, up onto my tippy toes and with my heart beating wildly in my chest like a caged bird... I kiss him.

I close my eyes tight and I just kiss him.

Sammy's P.O.V.

I can't stop myself as my hand is seemingly possessed. I've lost all control over my brain and my senses. The thoughts crowding my mind are all new to me. I've finally just given in to it all when I feel a hand touch my face. I throw my eyes open in a panic to see Josie in front of me. An odd look on her flushed face. She looks part frightened and part mesmerized. Suddenly, she closes the gap between us. I hold my breath and panic at what I should do... or say... and suddenly i close my eyes for a brief second as I start to panic and before I can open them again I feel heaven touch my lips. She leans back looking just as shocked and unnerved as I am. 'What is she wearing?!?' I think and my cock jumps and throbs along with my heart.

I jerk my frozen hand out of my pants as she leans in again to kiss me. I pant as I hold her in place. I don't know what to do. I open my mouth but close it in the next second... only to do the same thing over again. I must look like a fish. I let go of her. I don't know what to say. I stand there panicked and dumbfounded. I'm breathing like a madman. My eyes keep darting around her face, her chest and then lower to the apex of her thighs. Her nightie is somewhat see through and it keeps me from forming any helpful thought or form of control over myself. Fuckkkk! my sex addled brain screams!

Our eyes meet. Her eyes are hooded and for the first time I realize that she is just as turned on as I am. Her eyes are dark and glassy. Her lips are deep red and parted. I hear her little ragged breaths and note the quick rise and fall of her chest. Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! The next thing I know, I'm stumbling backwards and I'm knocked off of my feet and onto my bed. Jossie is the driving force as she climbs on top of me and straddles my lap. I try to make my way into a semi sitting position as I watch her in awe.

I'm looking at her and I say nothing. I can't. Quite simply. My mind is blown. I don't have the slightest clue as to what to do.

As she climbs her way onto my bed and makes herself comfortable on my throbbing cock, she leans in again, but a little to the side and I breathe in relief but only for a second. Her breasts are hanging right in my line of vision and I have to force my attention to stay fixed on her face. She looks at me for a moment and then breathily whispers in my ear "Sammy, it's alright." Her hands move to my chest. I shudder as she then leans a tad lower and kisses my neck and then tilts her head up to envelope the lobe of my ear into her mouth.

I die a little right there on the spot and my resistance weakens further as my cock hardens to a diamond like state between us. She readjusts herself on my hips and I groan. This does little to stop my brain from noticing the two very thin layers of my briefs and her panties that lie between us. My eyes linger there where our two bodies all but meet. Our sexes all but joined, save for a bit of cloth. My cock jumps and she closes her eyes with a deep sigh. Even she looks startled at her reaction for a moment.

It isn't until I look back down that I realize that my hands have moved to her waist of their own volition. She looks at me with her smoldering eyes before she moves her mouth onto mine for a second time. Her lips are so soft. Like silk. I stiffen as I feel her hands roaming down my body. She places a hand on the edge of my t-shirt and grasps it as she starts pulling it up. She gets her other hand involved and before I know it I'm sitting there in only my boxers with my sister straddling my hips. It's so surreal.

She's gazing at me rather curiously while biting her lower lip. God! If she only knew how much harder that makes me. I lift my fingers to her bottom lip and graze it softly with my thumb. I can't help but picture her lips wrapped tightly around my throbbing cock. My length decides to jump at that precise moment and a look steals across her features and she leans in forcefully and starts to make out with me. I can tell she is inexperienced and I only find her sexier. Her mouth is so hot and sweet. I'm kissing her back hungrily with one hand at the back of her head and the other gripped on her hip. I know I should stop. I MUST put a stop to this some minuscule voice in my head whines! The voice fast goes silent as a new dawning realization hits me full force. It is getting sufficiently damp between us. I take notice of the rocking motion taking shape. 'FUCCCKKK!!' I think again! My sister is rocking her hips and rubbing her wet pussy on my cock!

'My sisters hot, wet pussy.... I repeat in my head... 'is dry fucking me!!!' The thought clobbers me over the head and I groan into her mouth. I practically cum right then with this knowledge. My hands rub up and down her back. I move them down to her tight little ass and grip her. I forcefully roll her ass and pull her tighter and more forcefully onto my cock and growl as she mewls like a kitten. 'I could eat her alive!' I think and smirk into her mouth.

I can take no more! I know it is beyond wrong, but this is my fucking breaking point. A wet pussy rocking and grinding on top of me is all I can fucking take and the fact that it is my sisters and she is the one who wants it, has me panting like a rabid dog. Her mewling cries and little tongue lapping inside of my mouth has me near to bursting. God! She is so fucking hot! I snake my arms around her and hold her against me as I grind my hips back up against her rocking pussy. I kiss her back with a hunger that I didn't know I possessed.

It seems to be the only encouragement she needs as she suddenly climbs off of me & quickly drops down between my legs. Her hand softly slides against my briefs and then she slides her lithe fingers underneath of the waistband. Every muscle in my body tenses as Jossie's hand finds my hard cock. She trails her fingers along its length, sending shivers up my spine & causing me to take in a sharp breath of air into my lungs as my hips buck. It seems that I'd again been holding my breath and I hadn't even realized it.

She stares up at me with a determined, sexy look as she grips my cock. I groan as I reach out to feel her breast just like in the video from earlier. Her hand starts stroking me at a light speed as she gains more confidence in her skills. She bites her lip in concentration and I die a little.

I move my thumb and allow it to skim over her nipple causing Jossie to gasp & blush crimson. Ooh, there's that face again! 'Quit biting your lip! Don't look at me like that!' I think. What are we doing? We can't! Shouldn't...be... Oh fuck! I pinch her nipple lightly through the cloth and she cries out but looks back at me with a fiery gaze.

It isn't enough! I lean forward and grab the bottom of her nightie. I yank it up and over her head. Throwing it to the floor, I allow my hands to fly back out to her breasts. I massage them and stare in awe at the perfection of my sisters chest. No! Correction! The perfection of her entire body! I scold myself. I flick her hard, pink nipples and her eyes flutter and spark.

Jossie leans in closer as she moves to grab my waistband. She begins pulling towards her to remove them. I oblige her as I lift myself up a few inches and allow myself to slip free of my light blue briefs.

As my cock bobs, making its raw appearance in all of its painfully hard glory, I watch Jossie's eyes widen and her body freeze for just a split second before allowing her eyes to meet my own as if asking for permission. I watch as her wet, pink tongue peeks out as she licks her lips. She again leans forward and takes hold of me with her hand. This time however, before I even had a moment to react, her face draws near and her tongue darts out and draws itself along the shaft of my cock. My eyes roll back in my head and my hips instinctively jerk forward as a deep breathy moan escapes my mouth. OMG! This is not happening! Feels... SO... OMG!!

Just as I manage to open my eyes, I both feel Jossie's hot breath and witness Jossie's lips as they encircle the head of my cock. Her tongue swirls around & around practically sending me into convulsions! Her cheeks hollow and she glances up at me. She begins lowering her mouth down my shaft and back up. As she gains confidence, she begins a slow head bobbing. It takes every thing I have to keep my hips from jerking with her. She maintains eye contact with me while she impales her face on my cock and it is so fucking hot! I want to bury myself in her hot mouth and fuck it to my release. I can't take it! I just can't! I'm about to cum! I touch her shoulders and she pulls away as I snap forward to pick her up and she giggles like a little girl.

I put her onto the black sheets that are on my bed and force her to lie back. I crawl up and over the top of her as I look into her eyes before lowering my head down to draw her right nipple into my mouth. Sucking, I swirl my tongue around and around before flicking the hard nub with my tongue and nipping at her. She moans before taking in a deep breath and closing her eyes. I move to do the same to her left nipple before sliding lower. I put light pressure into tongue kissing her along her hip and stomach.

Jossie begins to squirm as I do this. I smile to myself against her hip as I think of how happy it makes me to be making her feel so fucking good. I reach out and hook my thumbs into her panties. I smile and burn inside when I see how wet they are. I can practically see through them before I yank them down.

Her eyes, while nervous, say everything that needs to be said. 'Don't stop!' They are pleading with me. 'Don't you worry baby, I have no intention on stopping unless you order me to!' I think.