Forbidden: A Taboo Love Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In awe, I pause to allow my eyes to roam all around and take in the sight before me. Be still my heart! Is there nothing wrong with her?! I growl and spread her wide. I can feel her heat and smell her heady desire as she watches me nervously. Before I even had an inkling to do so, the words float from my lips... "God Jossie! You are so fucking beautiful! Do you know that?"

And with that, I lean in & put every bit of focus into my tongue as it meets with her clit. Her lower body practically flies off the bed as she cries out. Her eyes are scorching me as I hold her hips tight and make a few quick, hard & fast circles, I wrap my mouth around her and begin sucking as her hips buck into my face. I tongue fuck her as tiny moans and panting erupt from above me. Her legs tremble furiously and her fingers grip my hair as I run my tongue over her asshole and probe her. She is losing control while her thighs grip my head and she incoherently cries and moans. She fucks my face while I gobble her pussy up like a starved man and what a glorious fucking feast It is!

I've never tasted sweeter honey than this. 'I don't care how wrong this is!' I think, as I push my tongue inside of her. Sucking with my mouth and rubbing with my thumb, I look up at her before rubbing my finger against her and make a move to enter her as well. Jerking in pleasure, she looks down at me with such overwhelming lust that my heart leaps. She begins forcing my mouth harder onto her as her hips buck and grind into me. 'Oh yeah baby, you like that don't you! Oh, no you don't! Not yet!' I think as I stop what I'm doing and crawl up her body. She whimpers and whines trying to catch her breath. Bringing my mouth to her neck, I trail little kisses up and along her jaw before meeting her lips. I stop as I look into her eyes.

"Sammy...I..." She croaks as she looks away with a grimace on her face.

I gently touch her chin and pull her face back to look at me.

"Jossie? Babe? What is it? You can tell me." I lean in and kiss her lush lips.

She stares into my eyes a moment longer before finally speaking. "I'm a virgin."

"I know Jos, I discovered that on my own a few moments ago!" I say smiling at her. The demented rationale of being proud of her for still being a virgin mixed up with this moment doesn't evade me, however. I force it from my mind.

"You don't understand Sammy... I mean I'm a virgin, at the moment. But I want you to take it...Now!" she says with hungry urgency in her voice.

I freeze and blink a few times as I look down at my baby sister. Some rational thought kicking in as I realize what she is saying. "What?" I say, staring at her with a look of fear in my eyes.

Josie's eyes begin tearing as she looks away.

"No Jossie! Don't cry! What's wrong baby?" I bring my lips to her cheek and begin a slow assault on her face wanting to stop her tears! My cock still bobbing between us all the while and calling me down to her sopping wet pussy.

"I'm sorry! It was a stupid idea! Why on earth you would even think of doing such a thing when you could have anybody you wanted!! Just forget I said anything! I'm really sorry Sammy! I never meant to force any of this on you!" cries Jossie as tears start rolling down her cheeks.

"Whooaaa, Joss! Oh no you don't!" I say before adjusting myself and grab her face in my hands. I grind my hard cock against her pelvis. Staring into her beautiful hazel green eyes, those that so closely resemble my own, I say "Do you feel THAT?! 'THAT' is for you! You did 'THAT'!" I put emphasis on the word 'that' each time. YOU. DID. NOT. FORCE. ANYTHING. ON. ME!" I say emphasizing each word and grinding against her so that I can be sure that she is paying attention.

"Furthermore... Although this might not be the best idea for either of us, I WILL NOT forget it. I do not want anyone else. Seeing you tonight Jossie... Feeling you... Hearing you moan and cry out each time I touch you... Damn everyone else to hell!! I don't think I could ever look at another girl again after tonight... You have fucking cast a spell over me! I feel like I'm going to explode! In my life, I have never felt even 10% of everything that I'm feeling with you now! What have you done to me?!?" I growl as I grind myself into her again, moaning again for her clarity.

She has been staring at me intensely. Silent realization taking hold that I want her just as badly, Her arms make their way around my waist and up my back. Her fingernails make a soft and teasing trek down to my ass and then back around and up my sides leaving chills in their wake.

I've been staring at her and waiting for a response when she finally, she stops and looks into my eyes, & takes a deep breath as though she has to steady herself before continuing.

"Well, are you going to put that to good use already or not?" She titters with a smirk creeping across her face and leaving me taken aback.

"A little cocky aren't we?" I say smiling a goofy grin and waggling my eyebrows at her as my cock twitches between us. This causes her to giggle.

"No, 'MAJOR cocky!' she says with intensity as she bites her lip and slides her hand between us and grips my hard cock giving it a squeeze. I grunt in response.

I pause for a minute as she looks at me. "Joss..." I say with a serious tone to my voice. I fight the strain and push the imagery of burying myself deep into her pussy away for the moment. Her eyebrow raises in question as I continue. "Joss, honestly. Are you sure? As in 100% positive about this? I mean... We don't have to do this now ya know. And I'm not saying that I don't want to, as I've already shown you first hand..." I pause taking a breath as I try to find the right words while my hormones rage urging me on as my cock pulses between us. The wet, magnetized heat that I have felt for the last 10 minutes has not left my mind for even a second.

"I just want to make sure that you are ready! I don't want you to regret this. I don't want you to regret me! I'm worried that you will hate me after. I can't lose you Joss. I will take you in any way that you'll allow me to have you... But losing you would kill me! If you hated me, it would destroy me!" I breathe allowing all of my feelings to permeate my words.

Jossie never even hesitates as she responds " Sammy... I've never been more sure about anything in my life. I could never hate you. I will never regret this! I love you Sammy! I'm in love with you! I want you more than you could ever imagine! Ive always wanted this, I just never allowed myself to admit it. Now I want... No... I NEED you to make love to me... NOW!" Jossie cries with a lustful force and with so much emotion that it catches me off guard.

"Baby... You know it's going to hurt for a minute don't you?" I ask.

"Yes. Sam. I know. Please! I can't wait anymore!" Joss whines... Her eyes plead with me as she leans in again and wraps her lips around my ear. She puts her hand along my ass pulling me while lifting her hips up to urge me on.

Well... That is all I needed to hear. I pull myself up to readjust. Pushing her legs wide apart, I move my hand down between us and run my fingers over her pussy and clit a few times. She whimpers as I then wrap my hand around my cock and move myself to her entrance, rubbing against her. She moans and shivers as my bulging cock head teases her opening. It already felt amazing so I couldn't imagine how I would handle it once I entered her. Seeing my big, thick cock against her little, wet opening gives me pause for a second as I savor the feeling of her hot, slick folds pulling me and guiding me into her. I can already feel her size and I worry I might split her open.

Our eyes lock as I slowly start to press my way forward. Her eyes enlarge at my invasion and her little mouth makes a dumbfounded O. Her swollen pussy lips are red and engulfing the head of my cock as I pull back. I move forward and back and forward and back. Our breathing becomes heavier as my cock starts really stretching and spreading her folds. She's so fucking wet and her folds tickle and tease me, sending torrents of pleasure through me. I can hear the little wet click-y and squishy sounds her pussy makes with each movement. It isn't long before I reach the barrier that should have been forbidden to me but her hot little pussy is on fire and stretched so tight around my cock that I need a second to center myself and reign in the cum that already wants to paint her walls. Her glistening pussy is quivering and compressing me and I look down to enjoy the sight of it as I pump into her lightly once more. So fucking hot! There's nothing more erotic that watching a cock pump a pussy. To watch the silky folds as they caress a shaft like waves lightly lapping in an ocean, stretching and sliding along, so slick, wet and fiery. It's hypnotic. I pull back from my trance and again meet her eyes and lean down to tongue fuck her mouth. I pull back up to look at her face when she says...

"I love you Sammy... With all of my heart." Jossie breathes heavy as she stares into my eyes.

"I love you too Joss..." I answer back with emotion erupting inside of me. "Always."

I lean down planting a kiss against her lips and lick her bottom lip asking for entrance while I continue pulling in and out of her slowly. She pants and squirms. I can feel how much wetter she's become with my cocks ministrations. It's so fucking hot. I moan with thinking of how wet I make her little pussy.

Just as she opens her mouth to allow me access, I pull back and thrust forward in one swift motion breaking the barrier that had been preventing us from melding as closely into each other as was humanly possible.

She tenses for a moment and an "ohh oww... oomph arrghh...holy shit!" escapes her lips.

I push in and out a few more times and then pause again. Looking down at her, I ask her if she is alright. She nods. I kiss her lips again and then trail little kisses down her neck. I pull out for a moment and reach down to massage her clit for a moment before re-entering her and continuing on.

After thrusting in and out for another minute, I lean down and wrap my lips around her nipple. Flicking it with my tongue, nipping it and then swirling it before moving to the other one.

I move my hand back between us and lightly play against her clit as I start picking up speed inside of her and began hearing the first moans of pleasure escape from her lips.

Ahhhhh heaven to my ears! The sounds she starts making begin driving me wild. I really start driving my achingly hard cock into her pussy. The slapping and wet noises between our bodies along with her cries and my grunts fill the room.

"Oh God! Ooooooh yeaaaa...yea...yes!! God Sammy! Don't stop! Ooooooh ooooo.. fucccckkkkkkkk... Oh my godddddddd!!" She screams & continues moaning while gripping my ass and trying to force me deeper into her. Her hard, rosy nipples jut out upon her bouncing tits. They tickle and trail up and down my chest with every thrust. Her head flails from side to side and she pants wildly underneath me.

Hottest thing I've ever heard! Ever! I never want to hear anything other than my name rolling from her lips for the rest of my life! Its driving me absolutely mad! I'm in danger of coming and fast! With cat like quickness I push my arms under her knees and force them up to her shoulders using my weight and leaning into her. I'm bottoming out and burying my cock so deep inside her that I swear you can see the movement in her abdomen. Her mouth is hanging wide and she is screeching like a cat in heat.

"Oh god, Joss! Baby your pussy is going to be the death of me! Uhhhh, Fuck!! You are so fucking tight and wet!" I grunt against her neck. I want to crawl inside of you and never come out!

I pound myself into her as hard as I can twice more before I pull out of her folds with her giving a groan and frown. Smirking at her, I roll her over and explain for her to lay on her stomach as I grab one of those cylindrical long decorative pillows with my stiff & twitching cock bobbing & protesting the cool, dry air. I hand her the pillow telling her to facedown and place it under her hips as I climb behind her. She does as she is told and I push her thighs apart while guiding her into arching her back and pushing her ass out. 'FUCK! Look at that wet little pussy! Her pussy lips are so fucking swollen and glistening I think as I lick my lips.

"Don't move!" I say a little forcefully causing her to look back at me nervously. I slide backwards and lean down as I stick my tongue out and lick up and down her clit before trailing all the way back up over her tiny asshole. She cries out as I watch her hips buck hard and her ass and thighs clench. I tongue fuck her a moment before I smile at the little victory. Yes! I think. I'm claiming that ass one day soon too baby!

I run and press my tongue all around a few more times, she clenches and gushes more juices. I slide back up against her as she tries to catch her breath. No, no baby! I think and I don't give her a moment to recover. I rise up, grabbing hold of my cock. I thrust forward and find an easy, slick & hot entrance waiting for me. Groaning, I grab Joss's hips as I begin a punishing rhythm of pounding my hard cock into her waiting pussy. I wouldn't be surprised if her ass and pussy bruise at this brutal assault. Just like the video I saw earlier on Joss's phone, the sounds of forbidden pleasures are assaulting us. The sound of my skin slapping and slipping against my baby sisters. My groans and grunts mixing with the incessant cries and panting of hers. Her pussy slipping and softly squelching as I thrust into her with abandon. Our filthy words twirling in the air. A mix of fucks, shits, yeahs, oohs & aahs! I was dying to hear what would escape her mouth as Joss came for the first time. I began pounding her even harder at the very thought that arose from the idea. I'd never entered a sweeter pussy. Not that there had been many, but I knew without question that nothing would, no other woman could, ever top my sister.

Joss is panting hard. I fist my hand in her hair and yank her head backwards. I buck my hips against her recklessly. I'm in awe, but what comes from her mouth next leaves me mind blown ...

"Oh fuck Sammy! God yes! Fuck me harder! How do you like your little sisters pussy baby?" She cries.

"Ahhhh! Fuck Joss! I... slap!slap!slap! Fucking... slap!slap!... Love... Slap! Your... Slap! Pussy!!" I grind out with clenched teeth as she cries even louder and reaches back and grabs my balls!

Oh my god! "Ooo, fuck yes baby girl! Do you love your big brothers cock?!" I growl at her as I continue my unrelenting assault on her pussy.

Leaning forward, I move a hand under her and grab her breast, pinching and rolling her nipple as she cries out in pleasure.

"Oh God Sammy! I fucking love your cock! Dont Stop Fucking Me! Oooooooahhhhhhhh! Yesss! Harddder baby! Mmmmmm!" She cries.

Oh I have no plans on it baby! I've entered heaven and if it is at all possible, I plan on spending as much of every waking moment inside of it...forever...always... That went for dreamland too, no doubt!

"Errmphh ooooh my Godddd!! I'm going to pee Sammy!! Ooooooh stopppp!" She cries.

"No, no, baby, you are about to come!" I tell her as I put a hand on each of her hips and speed up my strokes going as deep, hard and fast as I can! Wanting to come with her, I let go completely...

"You gonna cum on your big brothers cock?! I grind out.

She shudders as her little pussy clenches at hearing my words. She looks back at me with the hottest eyes I've ever seen in my life. Her hips begin bucking wildly like a bull at a rodeo and it's all I can do to keep on riding the wild animal that is in front of me. I latch onto her hips and with all strength I can summon I hold my cock in her pussy as her pussy convulses and strangles my thick cock.

"Ooooooooo!! FUCCCCKKK MEEE SAMMMMMMYYYY!! I love your fucking cockkkkk!!" she screeches while her pussy flutters around my cock and sends me over the edge! Her pussy squirts around my cock and it runs down our melded thighs.

My cock begins twitching inside of her... I'm filling her up with my seed as she bucks against me crying. She cranes her neck to reach me for a deep kiss and brings her arm up to pull my face hard against her own. I stick my hand under her & begin assaulting her clit with my fingers as another climax sputters on. I continue slowly pulling back and then thrusting forward pounding into her pussy over and over again. I want to listen to her and feel her wet pussy squeezing my cock for all eternity.

Finally she falls forward and I allow myself to fall with her. I stay inside of her as her thighs twitch and shake. Little aftershocks flit through her body. Her breathing remains ragged and rough. I kiss between her shoulder blades and wrap my arm around to her front. I place my hand with my fingers splayed out between her breasts allowing myself to feel her heart beating fast. My cock is still hard and I gently pump a few more times groaning into her hair and enjoying her purr. I don't want the ecstasy to ever end. I bring my hand back to her clit and hook my right leg around hers forcing her legs wide while I stay buried inside her. I pinch her clit as she cries out that she can't take anymore. But still I continue on. I circle and massage her clit while she tries to jerk away. I feel her pussy begin to quake again and I enjoy the sensations on my still tender cock. I watch her eyes roll back into her head as her orgasm goes to a painfully pleasurable level. She bites down hard on her lip drawing blood, whimpering and twitching before finally looking back at me. She grabs my hand from her pussy and brings it to her mouth and sucks my fingers off. God at this rate, I'll be hard again in no time at all.

She meets my eyes. Her hand comes up and strokes my face as a tear escapes her eye. I freeze with fear at her tear thinking I've hurt her, but she immediately senses my worry and puts me at ease with her next words.

"That was fucking amazing baby! Thank you!" She coo's as she runs her thumb across my lip. "I didn't know anything could feel so fucking great!"

I finally pull out of her and roll her onto her back to lay against her side.

Replying, I say "No, thank you baby! YOU are amazing Joss! I love you ."

"I love you Sammy!" She gushes with a smile.

We snuggle up against each other and fall asleep with our naked bodies intertwined. The distinct smell of sex and sweat lingers in the air... I close my eyes and drift along knowing that it won't be long before my cock will be buried in her for a second round.

****************************************************************************************************************

Epilogue

****************************************************************************************************************

Matty stood outside the bedroom door with bulging eyes and an equally bulging handful of his cock as he furiously stroked himself. He couldn't believe what he had just seen. His little brother had been fucking their little sister. In the far off recesses of his mind, he admonished himself thinking at how this all is so wrong, but he'd be lying if he didn't admit that he had never seen anything so fucking hot in his life. Despite his erratic thoughts, he struggled with knowing that he too wanted a taste of Jossie now. He wanted to stick his fat cock in her tight little hole and see her look at him in the same way that she had been looking at Sammy - all lusty and full of fuckery. He brought himself off standing there, staring through the crack at her inflamed, red pussy and just as the cum ran from her, as he exploded in his hand. He couldn't wait for his chance and he hoped that Sammy would be fine with sharing. He would have to be, he resolved in his mind. He tucked himself back into his pants and went to his bedroom to formulate a plan - a plan to really make Jossie the woman of the house. THEIR woman of the house.