Forbidden Act: Making of Cuck

Story Info
Smita and Sanjay were married. How am I involved?
1.4k words
3.75
6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi everybody, Romeo from Delhi here. It all started when I decided to satisfy ladies, satiate my hunger for sex, and earn some extra bucks. It is my second time on this platform. Please read my previous story, "A Sensual Exploration: A Gigolo's First Experience."Thanks for your helpful recommendations and answers to the last tale, which put me in a pool of inboxes. It means a lot to me. I had the opportunity to interact with several of you and learned a lot from you. This story is about one such incident that occurred due to the previous story. Grab your dicks and stuff your pussies in preparation for a pussy warming ride.

It all started with a reaction to my last story. Sanjay, a 26-year-old married man, texted me using Google Chat.

Sanjay: Excellent story! cum worthy

Me: Thank you very much.

Sanjay: What are your fetishes?

Me: None for me, I'm all done

Sanjay: You're extremely fortunate.

Me: You're right! Tell me about yours.

Sanjay: It's complicated.

Me: I'm not going to pass judgment on you.

CUCKOLD, Sanjay says.

Me: So, what's the big deal here? Go ahead and make it happen.

Sanjay: Will you assist us?

Me: Why should I?

Sanjay: Smitha came up with the idea.

Me: My question is, who is your wife?Why so?

Sanjay: We read your story aloud together.

(Sanjay sent her photo)

Smitha was a 26-year-old attractive woman with hourglass measurements of 32-28-34.

Me: Oh, is that it?

Sanjay: How about you come over for supper tomorrow?

Me: Alright.

He gave me the address and we had a brief phone conversation to be sure.

He was gracious enough to come get me once I got ready and arrived at the closest metro. When we arrived, the mansion appeared opulent. His stunning wife opened the door. Throughout dinner, she kept her gaze fixed on me. once dinner is finished. Dessert is on the menu. They showed me to the main bedroom, which has a bed draped in beautiful flower petals and is fully lighted with fragrant candles. I would say that this situation is right out of a movie. Smitha told me that she was captivated by Threesome and her husband about Cuckold, so it was a win-win situation for them both when I asked why she agreed to everything.

Sanjay gave me a thumbs-up and took off his clothes. Smitha's eyes were full of desire as I stared into them. She kissed me on the lips and hammered on me. I wrapped my hands around her broad hips and gave her the same level of ferocity in return. I picked her up, tossed her onto the bed, and proceeded to lick her neck and earlobes. She deftly took off my pants while I was savagely attacking her breasts. I took off her satin-clad saree and flung it in her husband's direction. He was staring at us while clutching his semi-erect dick. I took off my underwear and she took off hers. We gave each other a birthday suit embrace.

We exchanged saliva and felt each other's tongues as we gave each other a passionate kiss. As I touched her enticing breasts, she let out a soft whimper. I slowly pushed my rough index finger into her soft pussy after licking her brown areolas. She moaned again, this time. I persisted in my work on her boobs, licking her erect nipples as though they were candy. Stop it, she said, mesmerized. Why, I wondered? I had no idea what had happened, but in just a matter of seconds, a condom was rolled over my dick and I was inside! She moved with such clarity and speed. She turned over on my back and lifted me, exposing her breasts to me.

My hands fell on her breasts, and my eyes fell on her unfortunate husband, who was shagging with all of his might. She was grooving like she was mad and had been waiting her entire life to strike the cowgirl position. After a bit of hanging there, she announced that she was going to cum and picked up the speed to the point that the bed started to shake and I could feel my dick much deeper in her. My shaft is screaming for mercy as she clenched her pussy muscles, but she ignored me and kept moving like a crazy person. She purred and rested her head on my chest after our sex. I rolled my eyes for a bit because I felt so pleased.

I opened my eyes to find her husband sucking her pussy that was drenched in cum. Smita turned to face my dick, took off the condom, and put it in her mouth to wipe away the remaining sperm. Just imagine, she's blowing you, her husband sucking her off. It's the intricate web of sexual relations. This went on for some time. She decelerated and I looked at her, realizing she had her orgasm again. She kicked her husband out of the way after taking back her position and carried on blowing my dick. As my threshold approached, I grabbed her and gave her five hard thrusts before letting go of her. As a nice girl, she drank my sperm without wasting any.

She complied with my advice to wash her pussy. I asked Sanjay to fetch some chilled cream from the refrigerator. I waited for them to come together. Spreading her legs, she lay down while I opened the box of black current ice cream, licked it with my fingers, and enjoyed the delicious taste. She took a good suck after I put some of it in her mouth. I covered her vulva and clitoris with a thick layer of cream, gave her my tongue, and began licking nonstop. I pinched her clitoris, sucked her, and gave it a lot of stimulation. Just 25% of women can achieve an orgasm through penetration, as a quick and entertaining fact. So, fellas keep this in mind and work on your ice cream-licking skills. I kept up this delicious process, pausing occasionally, until she arrived at her climax.

I had put on a condom and massaged my head in a vertical and then a horizontal manner on her vulva. I complied with her request to fill her up. She responded with a deep, throaty sigh, and I walked in with a squishy sound. Perhaps because my dick enjoyed the ice cream, the pussy felt much better than before. I kept pushing hard until I started to feel tingly, which let me know that my time was running out. I changed her to doggie and fucked her; the smell of our perspiration filled the room, and my balls slapped hers. I groaned as I shuddered and filled the condom.

I found her g-spot with my finger and kept applying light pressure to build her climax. Her groans grew louder in proportion as one finger grew into two, and then three. I knew she was about to cum, so I continued doing this. She stated it was one of the best times ever and that no one had ever done that to her when I cupped my hand over her vulva and she discharged the cum.

After a period of conversation, the subject of anal came up, which made her expression agitated. Sanjay went white in the face. She's still a virgin there, he claimed. I replied, "Do you wanna try?" and she looked terrified. Later on, I found out that Sanjay had attempted to invade Smitha's behind without her knowledge or consent one lovely night. She looked different after I gave her comfort. Her husband's expression made her want to try even more. I took hold of the oil bottle and filled her anal opening. I prodded and consoled her for a long time. I covered my dick completely with the oil. When I asked for her permission again, she gave me a thumbs up.

She screamed as my head slowly sank in. I asked her if I should keep going or stop. She gave a nice response. She felt fine after working hard for five minutes and began humming her hips. The doors of hardcore anal were opened by this diligence. She was having fun as I gave her a good beating. We continued to push it, the spouse kept on shagging for the nth time. He had an intense, melancholy look. I deposited my seed deep within her, causing both sides to groan in agreement.