Forbidden Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmph!" Priya gasped in his mouth. She could feel an orgasm rising. An orgasm! How long has that been? She withdrew her tongue into her own mouth, no longer able to concentrate on the kiss. Her hand continued to rub up and down her brother-in-law's dick, however. Feeling such a rigid penis was making her vagina tingle deep inside. And his finger wasn't helping matters. She found herself writhing against his hand, losing control. But then, suddenly, he withdrew his hand from her panties. The sudden shock of no longer being pleasured startled her. She broke the kiss, chest heaving as she gasped for breath.

Matthew grabbed the top of her cords and pulled downward. Priya lifted her ass up off the bed to let him continue before she realized what she was doing. Matthew had her pants down far enough to expose all of her light-blue, cotton panties. She put her ass back down and grabbed her pants, stopping him. She closed her eyes, catching her breath.

"We cannot do this." She panted, opening her eyes to look at him. "We should stop this be-four we do something we might regret." Gawd, her voice was sexy. And that subtle accent...barely noticeable, but noticeable enough. He took a deep breath.

"Like I said, Priya. I have wanted this for so long. If you want to stop we will stop, but I will never have regrets over you."

She was looking at him, chest still heaving, considering. He pulled again on her pants and they slipped from her fingers. She did not stop him as he pulled them down her long, smooth legs. 'Wisp!' When they got to her feet, she raised them, one by one, and pulled her feet out of them. She was wearing white socks. He was seeing Priya's legs. He rarely saw those...if things ended right this moment, he would still be happy just for the view. Priya's long, smooth legs led all the way up to her light-blue panties. He was dreaming. He had to be.

Matthew lay back down, but this time it was on top of her, squeezing a leg in between hers. Priya opened her legs wider and allowed her brother-in-law to get in between them. His lips were on hers in an instant and the two in-laws began to writhe against one another as they made out. Their lips were smacking loudly, and her mouth gently sucked at him. He gradually broke the kiss. He began to kiss down her neck. At the same time, his hands were pushing her pink sweater up her torso. He pushed it up over her bra and lifted up. His heart soared with desire when Priya raised her arms and allowed him to pull her shirt up over her head and off, exposing her beautiful breasts to him barely contained in a white bra. He threw it on the floor and lay back on top of her.

As they kissed, he was surprised to feel Priya pulling his shirt up his body. He again broke the kiss and allowed his sister-in-law to pull his shirt off of him, exposing his broad, white, hairy chest. He lay back on top of the small woman and his searching lips again found hers.

Priya sent her tongue snaking into Matthew's mouth, loving how his chest felt pressed against her near-naked body. She could clearly feel his hard pole rubbing against her thinly-covered slit. His jeans had slipped down a little, and his boxer-briefs barely contained his raging hard-on. He was pressing hard against her, grinding. She was humping upwards, wanting more. Her pussy had never been this wet - her panties were soaked through at the crotch. He kissed down her soft cheek again towards her ear. She could hear him panting loudly with desire as his tongue flecked underneath her earlobe. He kissed down her neck. The tingling in her body would not stop, and it was at its most intense in her pussy.

Matthew kissed down the skin of her chest to her ample cleavage. He kissed along the slope of her breast, slowly, heart pounding. His hand clutched at her soft breast over her bra as his lips gently caressed over her smooth skin. He pulled the cup down off her right breast, and for the first time he saw Priya's naked tit. Her dark areola surrounded a thick, rock-hard nipple. Priya's nipple! He let out a little moan of desire before wrapping his lips around his sister-in-law's erect nipple, sucking on it gently. The sensation sent bolts of pleasure down her body, and she closed her eyes, placing a hand on the back of his head. Squeezing her breast so that her nipple went as far into the air as possible, he circled it with his tongue before releasing it. Priya's bra strap had fallen from her shoulder.

He kissed just inside her cleavage to her other breast. His hands reached between her tits and found the snap. He quickly opened her bra and separated it, freeing his sister-in-law's beautiful, perfect tits. Matthew immediately sucked her other nipple into his mouth, his hand sliding down between their bodies and over her panties. Blindly, he pushed the crotch of her panties to one side, and slowly dipped his middle finger inside Priya's cunt.

"Ohhhh...yessss..." she sighed, eyes closed. Feeling her brother-in-law's lips on her nipple, and his finger in her needy hole had her on cloud nine. She was lost. Her entire body was primed for an orgasm like never before.

Matthew began kissing down Priya's naked belly, kissing down to her belly button. He circled his tongue just inside of it, slowly running it around her navel. Her hot pussy clamped around the midpoint of his finger and she was very wet. He eased it out of her and then slid it back in.

"Ooh!" she let out a little moan. Just the sound of her voice made his cock twitch. He kissed underneath her belly button, sucking some of her stretch-marked skin into his mouth before releasing it. Matthew could smell the strong scent of her arousal from there. He still could not believe this was happening - Zoe's sister - Priya - was almost naked underneath him, and he was smelling her aroused pussy. He kissed her bush over her panties. Then he kissed a little lower, slipping his wet finger out of her. He breathed in deeply, savoring her as he took in the sight. She had magnificent, flawless thighs.

Priya's breath shortened, coming in gasps. He could hear her panting loudly as he kissed her panties again, this time right where they covered her sensitive slit.

"Ohhhh..." she sighed, trembling. Raj never went down there! She hasn't had anyone go down there in well over a dozen years. She was so wet that she was embarrassed due to her modest upbringing. Matthew kissed her there again, this time pulling her panties, and her pussy lips, outward a little. She gasped. He released them, and the sensation sent bolts of electricity up her inexperienced body. Gasping for breath, she opened her eyes, sliding her hand down her body. She covered her crotch, modestly.

"I'm rail-y wet." She admitted, modestly. Looking up at her, he smiled. He looked at her hand. It was beautiful. He kissed her index finger, and then her middle one. He kissed each one of her fingers, one by one, and then kissed her hand. Reaching up, he gently moved her hand out of the way.

"I'm rail-y wet." She repeated, as if warning him. All she did was make him want her more. Still holding her arm with one hand, he used his other one to place his fingers at the side of the crotch of her panties. He took a deep breath and her wonderful scent wafted into his nostrils. His heart pounded as he savored her smell.

Matthew slowly eased Priya's panties to one side. Bit by bit, the black curls of her pubic hair appeared. Then the swollen dark lips of her pussy appeared, glistening with moisture. They were pressed together, teasing him. He breathed in her scent again, savoring every moment as he looked at his sister-in-law's wonderful pussy for the very first time. He leaned forward and gently kissed those lips, causing them to shake when he made contact.

"Oh!" she gasped, bolts of pleasure firing up her body like lightning. She curled her toes on each side of him. He kissed Priya's pussy lips again, this time gently pulling outwards, and then releasing them. He sucked them into his mouth again, feeling her tense up underneath him. He closed his eyes as his tongue licked up and down. He almost lost his composure. Oh my gawd. He thought. I can't believe that I have Priya's pussy lips in my mouth! He had to fight to regain his cool. He could taste her. Priya. He ran his tongue up and down the swollen, sensitive lips that he held trapped in his mouth. They were slick and silky as his tongue caressed up and down. Her nectar was flowing profusely, and he released her lips so he could taste more of her.

Priya rested both of her sock-covered feet on his back, barely able to catch her breath. She felt as if she was inches away from a huge orgasm. She looked down between her naked thighs to where her brother-in-law was sticking his tongue out. Matthew slowly licked from the very bottom of her slit all the way up to the top, nudging her clit.

"Ohhh gawd..." she moaned with a shudder, closing her eyes. She nearly came there. How long could she stay on the edge? She felt his tongue slowly drag from the bottom of her slit up to the top again. She twitched when he reached her tiny button.

Matthew knew he had Priya far enough to try getting her fully naked now. He gave the center of her pussy a gentle kiss and then he grabbed the waistband of her panties. 'Wisp!' He pulled downwards, slipping them off her ass and down her smooth thighs to her knees. It was mind blowing - he was actually sliding his beautiful sister-in-law's panties down her long legs...

He quickly had her panties over her knees and down to her ankles. Priya raised her right foot and he slipped her panties off of it and then held her foot in the air. His gaze fell between her naked thighs at her exposed pussy. Two beautiful, dark, swollen lips were surrounded by a neat rectangle of black pubic hair. Grabbing her sock, he pulled it down off of her foot. Her toenails were painted a dark cherry red. He kissed the instep of her foot, feeling honored to place his lips on the pretty foot that he had stared at so often over the years. It was practically all that she ever exposed to him, keeping the rest of her body well-covered all of the time.

He released her and grabbed her other ankle, raising it. He pulled her skimpy blue panties off of that one, and pulled her sock off as well. He now had Priya completely naked other than the open bra that lay almost completely underneath her. He kissed the instep of that foot, and then kissed over top of it. She had a freckle on the top of her foot near her ankle and he kissed it and then kissed down her foot towards her toes. He kissed her big toe, and she smiled at him. She seemed amazed that someone would actually want to worship her this much. This beautiful woman has been so neglected. He kissed the tip of her big toe, and then over top of her foot again. Kissing the side of her heel, he ran his mouth along her foot to her toe and sucked it briefly into his mouth. Pulling it out, he kissed the top of her foot over her little freckle before kissing the arch of her foot. Then he kissed up her ankle to her calf. She must have shaved her legs recently - they were very smooth. His lips ran across the inside of her knee to her soft thigh.

Priya's chest was heaving, and she subconsciously opened her legs a little wider for her brother-in-law. Every time his lips touched her skin, electricity ran through her body. She felt desired, and it was empowering. It was a feeling that she didn't think she had ever experienced before. As she watched him kiss higher up her leg, she started to tremble with both nerves and arousal.

The strong scent of Priya's sex reached Matthew's nostrils again, as he kissed higher and higher up the inside of her smooth thigh, sucking and tasting her hot flesh there. He kissed the very top of her thigh, just beside the lips of her treasure. His lips touched closer and closer to her pussy. Finally, after an eternity, his mouth kissed her swollen slit.

"Ohhh yessss..." she moaned, running her bare feet up the sides of his body until they rested on his upper back. Matthew slid his tongue as far inside her pussy as he could, tasting her as much as possible. His nose was in her pubic hair as she moaned and writhed above him. He ran his tongue in a circle inside the depths of her delicious cunt as he slid his hands underneath her naked ass. For the first time ever, he was holding Priya's bare bum. He squeezed the soft cheeks, holding her in place. He ran his tongue along the roof of her tunnel, gathering her flowing juices into his mouth. His tongue nudged her clitoris and she gasped. He sucked her tiny button into his mouth, holding it there.

"Ohgawd!" she said quickly, feeling an orgasm rise. Her body tensed as her brother-in-law held her sensitive clit in his mouth. He ran his tongue back and forth across it as lightly and as quickly as he could, sucking her at the same time.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!" Priya's moans were coming in quick gasps, and she writhed her pussy in his face as she approached ecstasy. He had her soft ass cheeks in a death grip, trying to hold her steady as she bucked into his face. His tongue licked faster and faster, dancing across her button as she writhed wildly. He continued squeezing her bum.

"Unh! Unh! Unh! UNNGH!" She cried, her orgasm rising. She could vividly feel his tongue lashing up and down across her sensitive button and it pushed her quickly to the edge. The tingles continued to rise. "UNGH!" she grunted, cumming. The inner walls of her vagina were convulsing, all of her muscles were tensing. The heels of her feet pressed hard into his back as she came and came. Her heart was going to explode. Her face winced, and she squeezed her thighs together, holding him there. All of her muscles were straining as intense pleasure washed over her. Finally, she released him, gasping.

"Oh...my GAWD!" Priya exclaimed, smiling and staring up at the ceiling. "Aye-yi-yi!" she gasped. Matthew smiled up at her, kissing her pussy one more time. He pushed his jeans and underwear down to his knees while she recovered.

"You liked that, did ya?" he joked.

"Oh my gawd!" she sang again, looking at him as he kicked his pants and underwear off. Her eyes dropped to his rock-hard manhood. His cock was at full attention. For her. Rarely was her husband this erect. Once again Priya felt like a real, desirable woman. She stared at Matthew's penis and realized she badly wanted that inside her. But...they couldn't...they shouldn't.

He bent and kissed her pussy one more time, sending more tingles up her body. He kissed over her bush, and then up her belly to her tits. His hard member was waving back and forth as he approached her. Matthew kissed her neck to her mouth and she kissed him like she never kissed anyone before. Priya's tongue fired far into his mouth, and she pressed her lips hard against his as they kissed urgently. She had a long tongue and she pushed it hungrily into his mouth, her hands caressing his back.

Matthew lay on top of her soft, naked body and pressed the length of his member along his sister-in-law's hot slit. They breathed laboriously into each other's mouth. He could feel her wet petals rub against his rock-hard member as they ground against each other. She let out a soft moan.

Priya's heart was pounding. Was she really going to go through with this? With her brother-in-law? She needed it. Badly. Kissing Matthew hard, she ran her feet up his legs to his ass, opening her legs as wide as possible. At the same time, she humped upward, trying to catch the top of his grinding cock in her pussy. She couldn't help it.

Matthew was grinding his cock, slick with her pussy juices, lower and lower. He, too, was hoping it would slip into her before either of them could change their mind. Their kissing grew louder, and sloppier with their passion. Their kisses could be heard outside the spare room, had anybody been there.

Priya was writhing upwards even higher. She could feel the tip of his cock touch the lips of her pussy whenever she raised it high enough. If she could just lift higher, he would be inside her. She was gasping for breath, her tongue darting into his mouth like she wanted his cock to dart into her cunt. His manhood was so rigid and long, as its length ran along her slick entrance. She lifted her ass up a little higher.

The tip of his cock caught the entrance to her treasure, and it slipped out.

"Mmmm..." Priya moaned into his mouth as bolts of excitement shot up her body. She planted her little feet on the bed and lifted her crotch higher. Her tongue shot deeper into his mouth and she humped upwards again, her body instinctively writhing higher. His dick caught her entrance again, but their frantic writhing made it slip away immediately. She hissed, her tongue pausing as they continued to writhe. On the very next pass, her buzzing entrance caught the top of his rigid organ again and this time held it there.

Matthew pushed and the head of his penis slipped inside the welcoming lips of Priya's vagina.

"Ohhhh..." they sighed in unison, breaking the kiss. He could feel his sister-in-law's pussy gripping the top inch of his cock tightly in her intense heat. He opened his eyes and looked down at her. Her eyes were closed, her chest was heaving as she tried to catch her breath. He was conscious of her bare feet on his ass, and he felt her hands slide down to his lower back. Priya opened her eyes and looked up at him. Her dark, beautiful eyes held nothing but lust. He pushed forward.

She winced, eyebrows rising as he eased another two inches of his penis inside her tight, underused vagina. They moaned again. Her pussy was intensely hot around the top half of his member. Matthew kissed her full lips again briefly, but fondly. He eased back out of her a little so that the head of his penis was stretching the lips of Priya's vagina open. He then thrust, pushing until his entire manhood was inside her warm, welcoming treasure.

"Ohhhh yesss..." Priya moaned, closing her eyes and arching her head back as satisfaction and increased desire did battle in her body. Her brother-in-law was inside her! She squeezed him tight with her arms and legs, pulling him close to her as she opened her eyes again. Matthew's naked body was pressed against hers, and she kissed him urgently, wanting more. He remained inside her as they exchanged tongues breathlessly. Their lips were smacking loudly in their passionate kiss.

Matthew tried to get the voice out of his head that was repeating 'holy fuck, I am actually inside Priya, holy fuck, I am actually inside Priya, holy...'

He was though, but he had to stay focused. He softened his kiss, making it tender and loving, kissing her upper lip repeatedly. He ground himself against her, poking his erect manhood as deep inside her body as possible as he stared down at her pretty face. He savored the sensation of the intense heat that surrounded his penis, as well as the tightness that squeezed his entire length. This was Priya and, yes, he was actually inside her sacred body. He allowed more time to pass as he held himself there. He gently kissed her cheek and her eyes fluttered open as she looked up at him. She gave just a hint of a smile and he softly kissed her lips. He slowly eased his manhood out of her.

"Ohhh..." Priya whined in that sexy voice of hers. She could feel every inch of his thick cock rubbing along the sensitive inner walls of her vagina. He was most of the way out of her before he slowly plunged back in. Inch by inch his penis slid back inside her slick, needy pussy.

"Unh!" she let out a little groan as she felt her brother-in-law's hardness pierce her body again. She slid one hand down to his ass, while the other hand slid up to the back of his head. She leaned up and her lips found his again, and she kissed him eagerly, tongue slipping back into his mouth. He began to make love to her slowly, and she could feel every inch of him gliding along her tunnel.