Forbidden Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph!" she was moaning with pleasure into his mouth, the tingles that were in her crotch - in her entire body - were growing more intense. In and out, in and out went Matthew's penis, and Priya began to hump her hips upwards, urging him on. She has never felt anything as wonderful as that rock-hard cock of his plunging into her depths over and over like this. She raised her feet in the air a little and the wonderful sensation in her pussy increased. She had to break the kiss, gasping for breath.

"Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" She moaned. Matthew raised himself up on his arms above her, and began to thrust a little harder, looking down on her. Priya's eyes were closed, her eyebrows were raised, and she was moaning in that sexy voice of hers. Her big, gorgeous tits were bouncing up and down with every thrust. He watched them as he fucked her. Those dark areolas with big, erect nipples bouncing wildly up and down...were hypnotic. He looked further down her body, over the subtle rolls in her little belly to the fur of her mound. He could see the bottom part of his penis every time he withdrew. It was absolutely covered with her flowing juices. Her belly was shaking as well, and loved how erotic that looked. His groin smacked against her crotch again and again, his penis darting into her beautiful body.

Her pussy was gripping his manhood like a vice. When he was inside her, every inch of his cock was being squeezed by her tight little cunt. And she felt so hot around him he thought his cock would cook. He looked up at her and at the same time she opened her eyes, eyebrows still raised. She smiled at him with that beautiful smile of hers, still moaning. He bent and kissed her, without missing a beat, still jamming his organ into her over and over again. Their lips smacked loudly as they kissed. Matthew increased the pace a little more, fucking his wife's gorgeous older sister a little harder.

"Unh! Unh! Oh! Give it to me! Give it to me!" Priya whined in a shaky voice as she took her brother-in-law inside her over and over. She raised her bare feet even higher - as high as they could go. It increased the pleasure exponentially. Gasping, she could feel the tingles rising rapidly as her feet waved back and forth. She winced, moaning in a high pitch. Her hands were clawing at him, the walls of her vagina clearly felt every inch of his pistoning cock. Her heart was ready to explode and all of her muscles strained as she stretched them high in the air. Her small feet flopped up and down as he thrust into her quickly. His groin was slapping against her defenseless slit and each impact sent bolts of pleasure through her body. The tingles were building. Her heart was pounding. Then she wrapped her long legs around his thrusting waist and squeezed, trying to slow him. Matthew was forced to hold himself inside her. He couldn't move, she was holding him too tight.

"OHHHHHH! OHHHHH!" Priya groaned loudly, shuddering as a rare orgasm suddenly hit. Wincing, she squeezed and clawed at him harder. She could feel the inner walls of her pussy spasming rapidly.

He tried to thrust again and she loosened her grip a little, allowing him to move in and out of her with small strokes as she tried to recover. Matthew was too far gone, now. This was easily the best sex he has ever had. Sliding his arms under her neck he kissed her hard, holding his body against hers as he slid his pole in and out of her hungry cunt. She was too out of breath to kiss back, but that didn't deter him from kissing all over her lips and teeth - pure instinct taking over.

Matthew held himself up on his arms as Priya raised her legs in the air a little. He began fucking her hard again, jamming his member as deep inside Priya's treasure as was possible. She raised her feet high and they waved back and forth as her brother-in-law pounded into her. He looked behind him. He still could not believe it. Those pretty little feet, the ones that represented nearly all the skin that she exposed to him over the past few years, were flailing helplessly in the air above his thrusting ass as he fucked the shit out of her. He nearly exploded with lust. Turning back to her, he began to thrust as hard as he possible could, using long, fast strokes. He could feel his balls heating up. Her ass was bouncing off the bed, further increasing the velocity.

"UNH! UNH! UNH! UNH!" Priya's cries were so loud they could have been heard at the front door. Matthew was pounding his swollen member into her hungry pussy lightning-quick. The sensation was incredible as her moaning grew louder. She winced, muscles tightening as she humped her hips upwards to meet his every thrust. Her eyebrows raised as her dark eyes looked up at him helplessly. Her legs landed on him around his waist as her vagina pulsated around his penis. Matthew held himself up on his arms and rammed his unbending manhood into her with all his might, unleashing his lust for this woman. His orgasm was roaring towards him and it was all he could do to hold it off just a little longer. Priya's snug treasure was gliding up and down his organ quickly, pulling at him. His groin slapped against her defenseless labia again and again. Deep inside her the heat was intense. He lost it, barely able to pull his dick out of her in time as he groaned.

His cock jerked, and a stream of white fluid fired across her stretch-marked belly. He moaned. Priya opened her eyes as her orgasm died down and watched Matthew's penis twitch again, firing another glob of cum right in her belly button. Her chest was heaving, causing her tits to shake.

He grabbed his cock as his semen began to pour out into the curls of her bush. Moaning, he squeezed more of his ejaculate onto Priya's lower belly. He closed his eyes with another moan, gasping for breath. Opening his eyes again, he wiped the tip of his dick in the short black curls of his sister-in-law's fur.

He lay beside her, on his side facing her. Priya remained on her back, eyes wide open staring straight up in the air, smiling.

"Oh my gawd!" She said, incredulous. He smiled. "Oh my gawd!" she repeated, maintaining her expression.

"Amazing, eh?" he said.

"Oh my gawd!" was all Priya could say in response. The two of them were still gasping for breath. He got up. Naked, he walked into the hallway and grabbed a box of tissue from the closet and opened it. Returning to the room, he couldn't believe he was looking at his beautiful sister-in-law Priya, completely naked, lying in bed with his cum all over her stomach. Wow! He set the tissue box down beside her and lay back down. Wow!

Priya began wiping his cum off her belly, adding one more "Oh my gawd!" for good measure. Putting his hand on her cheek, he turned her head towards him. He kissed her full lips softly, lips smacking. He snuck a tongue into her mouth, and she sent her tongue into his.

Suddenly, they heard the toddler crying out from downstairs.

Priya leaped up from the bed and he watched her bend over naked in front of him as she grabbed her panties off the floor. She stepped into them and quickly pulled them up her long, smooth legs. He had one last look at her naked ass - actually, this was his first look - before she covered it with her light-blue underwear. Her bra, amazingly, was still hanging from her arms, and she quickly snapped that in place between her breasts. She had her pants and shirt on in seconds and was out the bedroom door and heading downstairs.

When he was dressed, she was already at the door with the child. Ready to leave. The goodbye was awkward, but quick. He tried to talk to her about it, but it seemed as if all she wanted to do was get away.

What just happened?