Forbidden Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
X-Factor
X-Factor
2,105 Followers

Matthew loved how hot Priya's naked pussy felt rubbing along the length of his cock. He was incredibly tempted to just shove it in her. Every instinct was screaming for him to do that. But, once again, he wanted her to be the aggressor. If she made the move, he would know that she wanted this as much as he did. So he kissed her harder, and ground his crotch into hers a little more urgently.

Priya was breathing heavier, and her tongue was going further and further into his mouth. Her hands began clawing at his ass in her attempts to get him inside her. The sounds of their frantic kissing grew louder, as they got sloppier in their kisses with their growing arousal. Matthew didn't think he could hold out for much longer. He had to be inside this woman.

Fortunately, he didn't have to wait another minute. He felt his sister-in-law reach in between their naked bodies, and he broke the kiss, raising himself a little. He looked down and watched her right hand grab his member. Her fingers wrapped around his thick shaft. They both looked down between them as she slowly ran the tip of his penis down the lips of her vagina. When it reached the sacred entrance to her body, she stopped, pressing it against her a little before releasing him.

He looked up at her. She looked into his eyes. Her own eyes were filled with need and desire. She was gasping for breath. He pushed forward.

She arched her head back as the tip of his manhood pierced her treasure. The lips of her pussy were white-hot around the top of his member, and instinctively he pushed harder. Half of Matthew's penis slid into Priya's welcoming vagina.

"Ohhhh..." she groaned. Her brother-in-law was entering her body. Her brother-in-law! And she was loving - cherishing - every second of it. Matthew pulled his cock out of her a little bit, and thrust forward. His rigid organ slowly eased inside her tingling vagina...going deeper. Her heart fluttered as time slowed. His penis pushed further, entering her willing body. The look in his eyes as he looked down at her was that of pure love that could clearly be detected on a subconscious level. And then his groin was pressing against her. They were one.

"UNH!" she grunted, but there was a smile on her face as she felt that wonderful tingling sensation flow throughout her body.

"Ohhhh gawd this feels incredible." Matthew moaned. Her entire pussy was gripping the length of his dick. He couldn't believe how hot she was around him. He ground against her, savoring the sensation of her tightness gripping his entire length. She was especially snug around her entrance, where it was wrapped around his base. Deep inside the confines of her treasure the heat was at its most intense. His head was spinning. He looked into her haunting eyes and felt his penis twitch while his heart did cartwheels.

"Kiss me." Priya breathed, looking lustfully at the man inside her. He did. Man, did he ever. As soon as his lips touched hers, it was as if a switched had been flipped. The two lovers kissed with as much passion as either of them ever had, Their tongues dancing deep in each other's mouths as her hands rubbed up and down his strong back. If it were possible, he grew even harder inside his fantasy woman. Her kiss sends electricity through him unlike anything he had ever felt before. He eased his penis partway out of her vagina, and then eased it back into her.

"Mmmph..." she moaned, still kissing him. She began rubbing her crotch against him, trying to get him deeper inside. Matthew began to make love to her, slowly. Priya could feel each and every inch of his thick manhood sliding along the sensitive inner walls of her horny pussy, and when he shot back into her, the tip of his hardness banged off the back of her cunt, sending bolts of pleasure up her spine. She raised her bare feet in the air, increasing the sensation in her womanhood. She broke the kiss.

"Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" Priya moaned as Matthew's cock slid in and out of her a little faster. She opened her eyes again and he was looking at her. They shared a smile, and he kissed her just above each eye, and all over her forehead and down her cheek. Without missing a beat in his thrusting, Matthew kissed Priya's neck and just underneath her ear. His lips caressed across the soft skin of her throat and up her chin as his rigid pole poked into her tightness over and over. He kissed her mouth, just giving her little pecks repeatedly. Their lips smacked loudly. Priya raised her feet even higher in the air, until they were flailing helplessly back and forth well above his thrusting ass. The tingles in her crotch were increasing.

"Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" she whined, eyebrows raised to a point as his cock darted in and out of her. She kept her legs spread high and wide until they were in a perfect V. Her pretty feet wobbled up and down each time his groin crashed against her. He was using long, full strokes.

Matthew held himself up on his arms and looked down at his hot sister-in-law, thrusting a little harder. Her large tits were bouncing up and down with each of his thrusts and her belly was shaking as well. Her eyebrows were raised as she moaned with pleasure. He looked down her bouncing, stretch-marked belly to where the rectangle of her bush was making his stiff rod disappear over and over again. He looked over his shoulder and could see Priya's sexy little feet flailing back and forth helplessly as he began to fuck the shit out of her on his living room couch.

The minutes rolled by and the two lovers were lost in each other, their sweaty bodies writhing on the sofa while her soft moans echoed through the room. Their hungry kissing and heavy panting were the background music to their wonderful sex. Matthew's thrusts gradually grew more powerful as lust started to overtake him until finally he was holding himself up on his arms and pounding her into the couch.

"UNH! UNH! UNH! OH! GIVE IT TO ME!" Priya was crying out pretty loudly now, face wincing, as she took his unbending manhood into her body again and again. She could not breathe. Her muscles all tightened and she could not control them as her legs stretched high. The inner walls of her vagina clearly felt Matthew's cock as it pistoned into her. She arched her hips so that she could give her pussy to him completely. His groin slapped against her labia relentlessly, each impact sending bolts of pleasure through her body.

"UNH! UNH! UNH! UNH!" Priya cried in a high pitch and her voice drove Matthew onward. Her face looked incredibly beautiful when she looked up at him wincing. He would always remember this. And her pussy was such a tight fit that it was coaxing him. He was about to lose it. Her legs dropped and wrapped around his thrusting waist and were squeezing him tightly. He could barely slide in and out of her, and his balls were heating up fast. Her tight pussy felt hotter than ever as it enveloped his entire length again and again.

He badly wanted just to cum inside her. But he couldn't go down that road after her anger from last time. Penis tingling, he began to slide it out of her. Priya's legs were squeezing him tight, almost as if she was fighting him. Pulling him back into her.

"Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" she moaned, sweetly. He could feel his cum about to explode, and he was still inside her. He tried to pull out again, using more force, fighting her long legs. The tip of his cock just slipped out of her and he came at the same time.

Matthew's penis fired off a huge, thick, wad of semen high over Priya's naked body and landing neatly between her gorgeous breasts. She opened her eyes when she felt the hot liquid splatter on her chest. The pearly fluid a stark contrast to her brown skin. The shaft of his penis rested against the lips of her pussy and it twitched again. Another river of cum shot out of him, this one landing across her navel. It was pouring out of him now, mixing in with the black curls of her bush. He moaned, and was surprised to hear that she moaned at the same time.

"Oh my gawd!" Priya moaned with a huge smile. "I am never pree-venting us from doing that again!" She was still trying to catch her breath, chest heaving, cum all over her torso. He looked at her.

"That was the best sex I have ever had." He was serious.

"Aye-yi-yi yore telling me!" she exclaimed with her accent, chuckling a little as she still struggled to catch her breath. He collapsed half on her and their lips met in a kiss. They kissed over and over again, lips smacking loudly as he ran his hand up and down the side of her warm, naked body.

X-Factor
X-Factor
2,105 Followers
12