Forbidden Ch. 02

Story Info
Months later after tennis he again seduces his sister-in-law.
5.3k words
4.55
48.8k
51

Part 2 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
X-Factor
X-Factor
2,103 Followers

Friday and Saturday came and went without any contact from her.

Priya was in turmoil emotionally. She had fantasized about Matthew, but to actually go through with it? He was a so different from her husband. Her husband was an Indian man, about five-foot seven, quiet, lazy, inattentive and uncreative sexually. But he was a good man. A loyal man. She could rely on him.

Matthew was the complete opposite of Raj. He was tall, about six-one. He was white, which was a new thing for her. He was in great shape with broad shoulders and good muscle tone. That's because he worked out a lot. The opposite of lazy. He worked from home in the tech industry and could set his own hours. He was pretty flexible that way. And no man has ever been so attentive to her. Whenever she entered the room, Matthew locked in on her. It was as if she was his world - and he made her know it just from a glance. She liked that. She craved that.

The bond between them had been strengthened, and that scared her. He was married to her sister! Why did her sister have to meet him first? And Priya...she was married to Raj who had given her a child. This was just...wrong. Undeniably wrong. If they were ever found out, the family would be ruined! In the Indian culture, family was everything. Yes, the bond had been strengthened between her and her brother-in-law on so many levels, but she had to weaken it. Even if it meant weakening a wonderful friendship.

Matthew and her sister Zoe were over on Sunday for a dinner that had been planned since before 'the incident'. Priya spent the entire evening trying not to be alone with her brother-in-law, and trying not to look at him. It was hard, though. She wanted him. Badly.

He did manage to slip her a note, despite the fact that they were never alone.

'I have no regrets. You are amazing.' Was all it said.

Her heart pounded and her pussy flooded when she read it. She had to fight the tears that were welling in her eyes. She had strong feelings for this man who was not her husband. She had to talk with him and end things before they began.

The next day she called him.

"Hi." She sang when he answered the phone. Gawd, he loved how she said that word on the phone -- always the same way. Kind of like a song.

"Thank you for the note." She said. And the conversation went downhill from there. She explained that as great as the experience was, they had the family to consider. This could not ever happen again. Matthew managed to salvage their friendship out of the conversation. Things would be almost as before.

He was happy with that.

He knew that things could never be exactly as before.

But as long as they pretended as much, Matthew would still get to see her and speak to her frequently, which made a repeat inevitable. One day.

The days turned into weeks, which actually turned into months. He was seeing Priya two or three times per week, and speaking to her on the phone most of the days that he didn't see her. It did nothing to sooth his desires. Or her desires, for that matter. In fact, the two of them were falling for each other, without admitting it to themselves. That was certainly a can of worms that they did not want to open! They got along incredibly well. Whenever they were together -- with or without other people around -- they stared into each other's eyes a little too frequently, and a little too long. Her big, beautiful, dark eyes were very captivating.

They had taken to saying hello and goodbye to each other with a hug. Both of them looked forward to those hugs, and whenever they were alone the hugs tended to linger and get pretty tight. It did not go beyond that.

Six months went by and the two in-laws were close again. In early April they started playing tennis on a nearby court at least once per week. They laughed and talked together and shared intimate conversations with more frequency. They were as close as a man and a woman could be without touching. By late April, six months after their "mistake", touching did start to happen. Subtly at first. A brush of the hand here, a brief hug goodbye there. Or one occasion when she was looking over the ingredients on a frozen food package and he was looking over her shoulder reading along with her -- their cheeks touched ever so briefly.

Each touch of their skin sent thrills up and down both of their bodies. Memories of his rampant hard-on sliding inside her aching pussy often had her squirming in her seat.

It was the end of spring but perhaps the first reasonably warm day of the year. The two were playing tennis again. Priya was wearing navy shorts, socks, sneakers and a tight brown t-shirt. It was one of the rare times that she wore shorts, but it was a warm enough day. The t-shirt clung to her torso as tight as was possible, putting her beautiful breasts on display for him. Her hair was back in a ponytail. Matthew was wearing shorts and a shirt as well. Again - it was too cool for shorts, but after an hour or more of tennis it was too hot.

On this particular day they played for just over an hour and a half and were completely exhausted when they called it quits. He had just scored the winning point and Priya collapsed playfully on the court. She lay on her back, smiling, chest heaving as she gasped for breath. Matthew circled the net to head for the sidelines, approaching her.

"I am out of shape!" she gasped. They joked about that a lot -- pretty much every time they played. They were both out of shape. He offered his hand to her, but her eyes were closed as she tried to catch her breath. Finally, she opened them, saw the outstretched hand, and rolled her eyes, smiling.

"Ungh!" she groaned. She reached up and weakly took his hand. As usual, both of them felt the electricity when their skin touched. He pulled her to her feet and she playfully collapsed on him, draping an arm over his one shoulder and resting her forehead on the other. His arm had slipped around her waist.

Her breathing was starting to return to normal, but she continued to lean on him.

He was looking down at her. He wanted her badly at that moment. As soon as Priya looked up, Matthew's lips were on hers.

She didn't pull away, but her slowing heart started to speed back up again. She opened her mouth and kissed him back, standing up straighter. His tongue slipped into her mouth and her pussy flooded as she kissed her brother-in-law for the first time in a few months. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pressed her sweaty body against his, sending her tongue into his mouth.

Matthew loved how Priya's tongue felt rubbing against his. His heart soared. Their lips were smacking loudly as they kissed passionately right there in the middle of an empty tennis court. He was conscious of her large breasts pressed against him.

She was conscious of the bulge in his shorts pressing against her stomach, and she yearned to have him inside her again. She kissed him more urgently.

He slid his hands down to her ass, squeezing the cheeks over her shorts as their tongue kissing entered the second minute. He reached lower, getting his hands under the bottom of her shorts and sliding them up a little, holding the bottom of her bare ass. He was touching Priya's naked bum again. The cheek was soft and smooth and he gave it a little squeeze as his fingertips slipped into the bottom of her panties.

It was a mistake. It snapped her back into reality and she broke the kiss, pushing back.

"We cannot do this Matthew." She said firmly, but she was still breathing heavily -- and it was no longer from the tennis. He tried to protest but she interrupted him.

"Take me home." She walked away from him.

He was left staring at her ass as she walked away. Snapping out of it, he grabbed the tennis balls off the sidelines and hurriedly caught up to her. She was waiting by his car.

The two got into his car.

"Priya..." he began.

"No." She interrupted. "I do not want to talk about it Matthew. That will nay-ver happen again. Let's forget about it, okay?"

He nodded, grimly.

When he pulled into her driveway she got out of his car without a word. He got out to follow her. She turned to him.

"I think you should go." She said, her Indian accent turning him on all the more.

"No." He replied. "We are discussing it whether you want to or not."

"Fine." She said, coldly. She unlocked her door and walked inside, Matthew on her heels. She took off her shoes (still wearing socks) and he did the same.

Priya stood before him in the main hall, waiting.

"Listen..." he started.

"There is nothing to listen to." She interrupted. "We should not be kissing and we day-finitely should not have done what we did a few months ago!"

He loved her Indian accent. He barely listened to her words. Although she said them with conviction, he was convinced that she still wanted him. She was just fighting a battle within herself.

"Priya," Matthew began, as he stepped up to her, "I don't regret our kiss back there and I certainly do not regret making love to you."

He chanced putting a hand on her waist and was surprised when she did not take a step back. Her t-shirt was a little moist from sweat. He could feel the hot flesh of her stomach through it.

Her heart was pounding and she felt her pussy grow a little moist again. She wanted this man, but she had to stop it! He had to leave. That was the only solution. She didn't know how much longer she could stand being in the room with him without kissing him. He was married to her sister. She couldn't do that to her!

"I can't stop thinking of you." He said quietly. She licked her lips, looking up at him.

"Wale..." she was about to mount another smaller, less-powerful protest when his lips gently touched hers, sending tingles down to her crotch. He kissed her upper lip again, pulling it outward a little before releasing it. The tingles in her pussy increased exponentially and she no longer had the strength to push away. He put his arms around her waist and pulled her close, kissing her harder.

Her heart pounded as she opened her mouth and allowed his tongue inside, putting her arms around his neck. When she felt the bulge in his shorts against her stomach, she could not help but send her own tongue into his mouth. He kissed her harder, backing her up a step towards the living room. His hands slid down her back and into her shorts, sliding into her panties and grabbing the smooth cheeks of her bare ass.

He loved how cool the skin of her ass was in his hands and he squeezed it as he backed her a couple of steps into the living room. His tongue was as far inside her mouth as possible, flailing around. When her legs hit the side of the couch, she broke the kiss as she fell back onto it. Matthew was quick to crawl on top of her and kiss her again before she could mount any further protests.

He had nothing to worry about. Her pussy was as wet as it had been in...about six months. She was too overcome with desire at this point to stop him. He was between her legs and she was conscious of his hard member grinding against her needy pussy through their clothes. A surge of desire went through her and she kissed him even harder. She was breathing laboriously into his mouth, completely lost in the passion. Her long legs wrapped around him and she forced him to grind against her even harder, which did nothing to ease her arousal. Their lips were smacking loudly as their kissing grew sloppy.

Matthew broke the kiss and kissed over her cheek and down to her neck, slowly kissing towards her ear. He briefly sucked her earlobe into his mouth and then kissed her just underneath her ear.

"I want you so badly Priya." He whispered.

"Oh..." Priya let out a moan of pleasure at his words and turned to him, lips searching. They kissed even harder, tongues exploring each other's mouths.

His hand went up over her shirt to her breast, feeling the soft mound and gently squeezing it. She moaned again, this time into his mouth as he caressed her mound. He released her breast and began pushing her shirt up her sweaty body, getting it up over her tits and forcing him to break the kiss.

Priya raised her arms and allowed her brother-in-law to pull her shirt over her head and off.

His cock twitched. Priya had gorgeous tits that seemed to get bigger every time he saw them. They were bursting against her black bra and he was dying to let them out. He kissed her mouth once and then kissed down the soft skin of her neck to her chest. He kissed down her ample cleavage to the top of her bra and he grabbed the strap in his fingers and gently slid it down off her shoulder. The cup of her bra slowly pulled down off her breast, revealing her dark areola and a thick, erect nipple.

Matthew wrapped his lips around the nipple, eagerly sucking on it. He released it and ran his tongue all around her areola. As he did that, he slid his hand underneath him and in between her legs over her shorts. He gently rubbed her slit through the thin material of her shorts. He could clearly feel the swollen lips of her treasure. It was incredibly hot down there.

"Ohhhh..." Priya sighed as the tingling in her crotch magnified tenfold by his manipulating fingers. She writhed her crotch up into the air against his hand, at the same time running her own hand through the hair on the back of his head as he teased and licked her sensitive breast.

He kissed over to her other tit, his hand pulling that cup down off it. Her dark areola appeared and he immediately wrapped his lips around her hard nipple. She sighed above him and the sound was music in his ears. His hand left her crotch and he reached underneath her back.

She arched her back for him and he was able to unsnap her bra and pull it out from under her. She slipped it off her arms and dropped it on the floor.

Matthew grabbed both of her large, soft tits and gently squeezed them, bending to suck a nipple back into his mouth. He kissed down in between her cleavage, pressing her breasts on each side of his cheeks as he did so, and then he slowly kissed up to her other mound. He trailed the tip of his tongue around the dark areola, cherishing every second of the experience. His tongue teased over her erect nipple, wiggling back and forth across it.

He began kissing down her soft belly. It was moist with sweat from the tennis that they had just played, but he loved the salty taste of her skin. He sucked on the stretch-marked skin around her navel, kissing her all around her belly button before moving lower. When he got to the waist of her shorts he grabbed them, as well as her panties, and tugged. 'Wisp!' Priya raised her ass up in the air and allowed her brother-in-law to slide her shorts and panties down her long, smooth legs, revealing the rectangle of her black bush.

When he pulled them off her one foot, he took her white sock off as well. She had such beautiful feet. Her toenails did not have any polish on them. She pulled her other foot out of her shorts and panties and he got that sock off as well. He took off his shirt and dropped that on the floor with her clothes and he grabbed her foot, raising it in the air. He quickly kissed over the top of it and along the instep and then he slowly kissed up her leg. Her entire body was coated in a thin layer of sweat from the tennis, but he didn't care, as his lips trailed over the inside of her knee to her thigh. He could clearly see the swollen lips of his sister-in-law's dark pussy, framed by curls of black pubic hair. He kissed up her soft inner thigh, getting closer and closer to her treasure. The scent of her arousal was incredibly strong and he closed his eyes as he breathed it in. His lips reached the very top of Priya's leg, just beside her pussy. He kissed her on each side of her pussy and then he kissed her swollen lips.

"Unh!" she moaned, closing her eyes as she opened her legs wider for him.

Her taste was powerful, with all their recent activity, but he loved it. After all -- this was Priya.

He slowly licked from the bottom of her slit up to the top, his tongue nudging her clitoris. She gasped as his tongue gathered up her flowing nectar. He slid his hands underneath her ass, holding her ass cheeks as he gently sucked the lips of her vagina into his mouth. He ran his tongue up and down them as he held them trapped in his mouth, and Priya began to writhe into his face, moaning softly. He felt the bottoms of her bare feet land on his shoulders as he sucked her delicious juices off her pussy lips.

The tingles in Priya's pussy were driving her insane with desire. She could feel the stirrings of an orgasm -- something that she has not felt in a few months.

Matthew released her lips and jammed his tongue inside her tunnel. Inside her pussy, her taste was more potent than ever, and he twirled his tongue all around in there, savoring every drop of her cream. He shoved his shorts and underwear down to his knees as he tongued his sister-in-law's yummy cunt. His hard cock was free.

He licked upwards, gradually easing his tongue out of her as he inched towards her clit. He sucked her clit into his mouth and held it there, suddenly lashing his tongue up and down it as fast as he could.

"Ohhhh gawd..." Priya groaned, bucking her crotch up into his face. His tongue danced relentlessly across her button, and the tingles inside her continued to rise.

"Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" Her cries were getting higher in pitch. He was squeezing her bum, trying to slow her frantic writhing but she wouldn't be slowed. She was hurtling towards an orgasm. The pleasure snapped inside her.

"UNGH!" Priya grunted, arching her head back. Holding onto her soft ass, Matthew managed to keep sucking on her tiny button despite her wild thrashing. He continued to lash his tongue back and forth across it as she came and came and came.

Priya was wincing. Tears were in her eyes as all her muscles tensed. The tingling sensation inside her was overwhelming. Finally, she was forced to push her brother-in-law's face away with a shudder.

She lay before him; legs wide open as she gasped for breath. The dark, swollen lips of her cunt were parted slightly, glistening in the light. Matthew moved up the couch towards her, hard dick in hand. He placed the fat mushroom head of his manhood against her quivering pussy lips and was caught off guard with how much heat was emanating from her. He slowly ran his cock up and down those lips, watching them spread apart as he did so. Finally, he held it at her entrance and she opened her eyes to look up at him. She had such gorgeous, dark eyes and he could see lust in them.

He pushed forward and he could feel the lips of her pussy spread apart and slowly absorb the top of his fat penis.

"Ohhhh..." she moaned, arching her head back. She was actually letting her brother-in-law inside her again. But it was heaven -- she didn't have the strength or will to stop it.

Matthew loved how hot and tight Priya's pussy was gripping the top two inches of his cock and he forced it in another inch. He held himself up on his arms, looking down below her bush to where the dark petals of her cunt were wrapped snugly around his white shaft. He pulled back a little and those lips pulled outward. He pushed forward again, this time sliding his entire penis inside her steamy-hot vagina.

"Ohhh gawd!" Priya moaned. Her head arched back as she took all of his stiff pole inside her body. She felt nice and full. She felt his lips on her cheek and she turned her face, searching. Her lips found his and her tongue immediately darted into his mouth.

He pushed his tongue into her mouth, holding his cock deep inside her warmth. She ran her hands up his back and pulled him down on her, holding him close. He could also feel her long, smooth legs slide around his waist. For nearly two minutes, the in-laws kissed passionately, tongues dancing against each other as he held his penis deep inside her cunt. He sucked on her tongue, enjoying her saliva. Priya. The name bounced around in his head as he licked along her tongue. Priya.

X-Factor
X-Factor
2,103 Followers
12