Forbidden Ch. 05

Story Info
They can't fight their passion beyond the kitchen chair.
4.2k words
4.51
23.9k
27

Part 5 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
X-Factor
X-Factor
2,106 Followers

Priya spent the next week lost in her own little world, which at that moment was located on Cloud Nine. She felt a happiness, an exuberance, and a youthfulness that she hadn't felt in, well, ever.

She didn't date very much when she was younger, and given her culture (West Indian) and strict family values, she was pretty much driven to marry Raj. Sure, she loved him. And he was a good, loyal man. But the passion was never there. And up until recently, they were both okay with that.

Her brother-in-law Matthew had unlocked something inside her. She saw her sexuality in a way that she never had before. Instead of a monthly chore and a wifely duty, it was something she craved. The passion! She couldn't get it out of her head. She thought about him the way most teenagers obsessed on their first crush. With their first couple of encounters, Priya resisted. So all she felt was guilt. This time, she opened her mind to it. The realization that, as long as they were careful, there was nothing wrong with feeling so wonderful.

Priya did feel bad about what she was doing to her sister Zoe, and recognized that this was out-and-out betrayal of the highest order. But she has now slept with Matthew four times, each time more passionate than the last. She didn't know if she could stop it and was looking for any reason to justify that it continue. Something beyond just her happiness.

She avoided going to see Matthew, despite how the very thought of him made her heart pound and her face flush. She did phone him though, several times. His friendship was too important, and the monotony of her day required adult conversation. And in the meantime, she once again tried to convince her husband, Raj, to apply for jobs. He was working a low-paying job and had zero motivation to change that. But he refused, of course. As always. Even when Priya found a job for him, showed him the online ad, and wrote out his cover letter for him. He just went back to the TV.

The next Saturday, she had about enough of her husband. She was left cleaning up after him. Again. So the very sight of Raj sitting on the sofa like a lump just... irritated her. She was regretting not having paid Matthew a visit that week. She could really have used his affection. It would certainly have put her in a more tolerant mood. Just imagining being held in his arms made her heart flutter. Picturing him on top of her, making passionate love to her made her vagina tingle. Had she seen him during the week, maybe she would be able to handle Raj better today. But now she was frustrated, and neither of them had their house alone.

And that was when her sister Zoe called.

***

Matthew was in the shower when Zoe poked her head in.

"I'm just going to the mall." She called.

"Okay." He replied. He heard the door close.

A few minutes later he was toweling off when he heard the doorbell ring. Frowning, he wondered who it could be on a Saturday early in the afternoon. Throwing on his robe and tying it tight around him, he went to the door. Through the distorted glass he could make out the figure of Priya. His heart pounded and his cock stiffened a little. He opened the door. Priya smiled at him. Her hair was back in barrette and her pretty face was completely uncovered -- as it should be.

"Hi!" she sang, stepping in. He shut the door and she bent down to unlace and remove her shoes. She wore white socks.

"Hey Priya!" he greeted her. "What brings you here?" Not that it was a bad thing.

"Oh --" she began, taking off her second shoe, "I was just in the neighborhood..." she stood up and wrapped her arms around his neck and stood on her tiptoes. He kissed her beautiful lips softly, and was surprised when her tongue shot into his mouth without wasting a single second. Their lips smacked loudly as their kissing lasted a good minute.

"Zoe is at the mall." He said, breaking the kiss. She gave the biggest, most beautiful smile.

"I know." She said. He raised his eyebrows questioningly. She chuckled. "I am meeting her in the food court in about twenty minnotts." She explained, her accent strong. Her smile fell from her face and she took on a serious look -- he could see the lust in her eyes. Her tongue slowly poked out from between her lips as she licked them, dark eyes locked on his. "So you have nineteen minnotts to get in me."

Had he ever been this turned on? Hearing those words come out of that mouth...with that accent, was enough to drive any man crazy. His jaw dropped for a moment before snapping out of it. He pulled her close and kissed her hard, she giggled in his mouth at first before sending her tongue in. Her coat fell from her shoulders to the floor, and her brother-in-law pulled her closer still, holding her in his strong arms tightly. She pressed her body against his as he slid his hands down her back to her ass, grabbing onto both cheeks. She was wearing brown cords and a white sweatshirt. He squeezed her ass over the cords, backing her into the dining room as they tongue-kissed passionately. One hand went around to the front of her body, rubbing her between her legs.

"Mmmph..." she moaned into his mouth, tongue nearly going down his throat as he rubbed her pussy through her cords. His fingers deftly undid her button and pulled down her fly. Matthew broke the kiss, grabbing Priya's pants and shoving them downward. They slid to her knees easily, exposing pink cotton panties. Shaking her long legs in a sexy way, she slipped her pants down to her ankles. Placing his hands on her waist, he pushed her back a little. Her bum hit a chair, and she sat back on it, stepping out of her cords as she did so. Hovering over her, he kissed her once on the mouth.

"Gawd, I want you." He said softly to his sister-in-law. She smiled up at him.

"Then take me." She breathed.

She leaned back on the chair as he slowly went down on his knees before her. She opened her smooth legs, placing a white sock-covered foot on the edge of the small chair, while keeping her other foot in the air. Thin, pink, cotton material was blocking his view from what was probably the prettiest pussy in the world. He reached up with his hand and pulled the crotch of her panties to one side, immediately exposing the swollen lips of her dark pussy surrounded by neatly trimmed curls of black pubic hair. Her distinct scent was strong in his nostrils.

He kissed Priya's pussy lips, watching them shake a little at the touch. She gasped, tensing. He sucked the lips of her pussy into his mouth, tasting her delicious juices, and she sighed. He could feel her rest one of her feet on his upper back. He pulled back, grabbing the waistband of her panties. Priya raised her ass one cheek at a time so as to maintain her balance, and he slipped the dainty things down her legs to her feet and off. 'Wisp!' He grabbed each of her socks and took them off as well. The red nail polish was a little chipped but mostly intact. She placed her left foot on his shoulder as he grabbed her right one and kissed the instep. Thrills went up her body at the touch of his lips, and the reassurance that someone in this world loved her body enough to want every inch of it.

He kissed the bottom of her foot, over and over, kissing his way up to her toes. He kissed the tip of her big toe. Priya smiled at him, watching as he sucked the top of her big toe into his mouth briefly before kissing her next two toes. He kissed along her instep three times before letting go of her foot and grabbing her left one. She placed her right one on his shoulder, her pussy directly in front of him, as he began kissing the top part of her left foot over her tiny freckle that was in the center near her ankle. He kissed that big toe as well. He could see the tiniest little black hairs on it. He kissed it again and then kissed the very tip of it before slipping it into his mouth. Her smile widened, showing her teeth as he sucked her entire big toe.

Pulling it out, he brushed his lips across her other toes, kissing them. He kissed back to her big toe again, briefly sucking it before kissing along the side. He ran his mouth along her instep and the bottom of her foot before kissing her heel. He kissed around to her ankle to her leg.

He moved quickly now as his lust for her pussy was taking control of his patience. He kissed the soft inner part of her thigh as she opened her legs a little wider for him, leaning back on the chair. Priya placed her right foot on Matthew's upper back as he kissed the very top of her leg, and she placed her left foot on the dining room table. Her defenseless pussy was all his.

He buried his face between her thighs, thrusting his tongue into her hot cunt.

"Ohhh!" Priya moaned, arching her head back as her brother-in-law's tongue slid into her welcoming hole. He loved the delicious taste of her pussy. He wiggled his tongue inside her as fast he could make it go, pressing his face hard against her crotch so he could get his tongue right in there. He could feel her hand play with his hair on the back of his head as he ran his tongue all around the inside of her pussy. His nose was nestled in the curls of her pubic hair as he tasted her flowing juices. He pulled his tongue out of her, drinking her delicious nectar. He kissed her swollen dark lips, once again hypnotized by how they quivered when he touched them. Putting his mouth around them, he sucked them into his mouth and held them there. He ran his tongue up and down the sensitive lips that he held trapped in his mouth.

Priya groaned again, and began to writhe her crotch against his face as the buzzing inside her body began to grow in intensity. If Zoe were to walk through the door right then, she would have seen Matthew on his knees in the dining room, Priya naked from the waist down holding his face in her pussy, rubbing it in his face, one bare foot on the table while the other was on his back.

Matthew released the lips of Priya's pussy, kissing them again. He kissed the bottom part of her ass cheek, and then the other one. Snaking out his tongue, he licked at the skin between her pussy and her asshole. She gasped, having never felt a tongue go that low. She looked down and watched her brother-in-law lick all around the bottom part of her pussy before slowly running his tongue up her sensitive lips. Her heart was pounding, and the tingling inside her crotch was overwhelming her. He got up to her clitoris, and wiggled his tongue back and forth over it.

"Unh!" she grunted, as bolts of electricity fired up her body. Matthew wrapped his mouth around Priya's clit, sucking it softly as he lightly ran his tongue in a circle over it. She tensed, feeling her orgasm rapidly approach.

"Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" she whined, rubbing her pussy up and down against his face. He kept his mouth over her button and continued lashing up and down over it, moving his face along with her. He could feel her nectar getting on his chin as she became more frantic, bucking upwards. He licked faster and faster, knowing she was getting close as her thighs squeezed the sides of his head. Her moans were getting higher in pitch.

"UNH! GAWD!" she groaned, cumming. She wrapped both of her long legs around his head and squeezed him into her pussy, orgasm taking complete control of her body. Her cunt was pulsating as wave after wave of orgasm struck. It felt like her heart was going to come out of her chest, her eyes were winced shut.

Matthew couldn't breathe, his face pressed right in his sister-in-law's forbidden pussy. He was barely able to keep licking.

Finally, she released him and he backed away, standing up. He undid and dropped his robe. As he stepped closer, she placed her left foot back on the edge of the table, opening herself wider for him. Her dark pussy lips, framed by curls of neatly-trimmed black pubic hair, were pressed together. He crouched a little and she reached down with her pretty hand and wrapped her fingers around his dick. He was very rigid -- unbending. She stroked him as she brought him closer to her treasure, running him down the lips of her pussy. He watched the head of his cock run down those dark lips, and he loved how hot her cunt felt as he brushed across them. She brought him to her entrance and pulled him towards her impatiently. He thrust forward, piercing her slit with the top part of his manhood.

"OHH!" she moaned as intense heat suddenly gripped him. He kept pushing until half of his cock was inside her snug treasure. He eased back out of her and pushed again, this time forcing his entire penis into Priya's hot, welcoming vagina. He pressed flush against, her completely sheathed in her body.

"Ohhhh..." they both moaned, both closing their eyes at the same time as they enjoyed the mutual feeling that the two in-laws gave each other. He savored the moment. Every inch of his penis was trapped by his fantasy woman's vagina. And the heat that surrounded him was making his head spin. He ground against her, poking himself deep. It was a very tall chair, and he was able to nearly stand up straight as he began to slide his member in and out of her warmth. He had one hand on the table beside her leg, and with the other one he grabbed the ankle of her other leg, still sliding his swollen organ in and out of her depths. From his view up above, beneath her shirt he could clearly watch his penis disappear and reappear in and out of Priya's pussy over and over, pulling her dark lips outward each time he withdrew.

His cock glided in and out of his hot sister-in-law at a steady pace, and he raised her ankle that he had in his hand up high, bringing her foot to his face. He kissed along Priya's instep, without missing a stroke, kissing his way to the top of her big toe. He slipped her first two toes into his mouth, briefly sucking them before taking them out and kissing the bottom of them. Her tight pussy was grabbing at his thick pole and pulling him back inside her, over and over as he rained kisses all over her pretty foot.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Unh!" Priya whined in ecstasy. With one foot on the table and the other held up high near Matthew's face, the sensations grew that much more powerful. He was slapping against her defenseless slit again and again as his hard bone hit the back of her needy cunt. She looked up at him kissing the top of her foot and she felt a little embarrassed that she didn't re-polish her toenails.

Matthew put her toes back into his mouth, this time getting three of them in there as his eyes stared at her dark pussy lips and how they came outward from her body each time he withdrew his cock. He teased his tongue back and forth underneath her toes as his rigid dick darted in and out of her. Her cries were getting louder and louder and her dark eyes looked up at him pleadingly beneath her arched eyebrows.

"Unh! Give it to me! Give it to me! Give it to me!"

He granted her request. Pulling out her toes he squeezed her small foot as he rammed his hardness into her slick pussy. Looking at his saliva glistening off her toes, he could feel her hot tightness embrace his manhood over and over. He kissed along her arch, working his way along the side of her toe. Then he sucked it into his mouth. He held her sexy foot in both hands as he sucked on her big toe, still thrusting into her. He could clearly feel the intense tightness of her entrance as it glided up and down his pole. Pulling her toe out, he kissed it.

He released her foot, and began fucking her harder. Priya's feet were now flailing in the air behind him as he jackhammered in and out of her helpless body. He pressed his body against her, kissing her neck and earlobe. She wrapped her long legs around him as he fucked her. The tall, sturdy chair was rocking a little, and he was holding the back of it with both hands now to keep it steady as he continued to plunge his rigid manhood into the depths of her hungry pussy.

His lips found hers, but she was too breathless to kiss him. He kissed her, though. He kissed all around her open, moaning mouth as he pistoned in and out of her horny cunt. He would not last much longer. Her tight, slick pussy was so hot that it was pure heaven every time he was deep inside her. His shaft was swollen and hyper-sensitive, clearly feeling her snug vagina as he glided into it again and again. Priya's legs settled above his thrusting ass and her pretty feet locked together. Her cries suddenly grew silent. His groin slapped against her slit relentlessly.

"OHHHHHH!" she cried, cumming. He could feel her legs tighten around him, pulling him deeper inside her if that were possible, and not letting him withdraw very far. Her loud cries continued as her entire body was wracked in orgasm. His mouth found hers again and this time she kissed him passionately. Breathlessly. Wave after wave of orgasm was still flowing through her tense body, but instinctively she was able to kiss her lover. Matthew was losing it, pushing his tongue as far into his sister-in-law's mouth as it could go, he gave her short, rapid thrusts. She still was not letting him pull out of her very far.

"Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph!" She moaned into his mouth with each of his thrusts. He could feel his balls heat up, and he knew he was about to cum. He began to slide his cock out of her, but only got halfway. He pulled harder, holding onto his ejaculate as it built and built within him. Her legs seemed to tighten around him even more, forcing his dick back inside her all the way. Priya's tongue was flailing around his mouth, and she was breathing heavily, legs squeezing him. He tried to pull back again, but this time her surprisingly strong legs would not let him budge an inch. He could not hold on another instant.

Matthew's penis was all the way inside Priya's hot, tight vagina when it exploded. When a man holds onto his ejaculate for this long, that first shot tended to be bigger and harder than usual.

This was no exception.

A huge, thick load of cum shot out the end of his penis like a bullet, splattering into Priya's fertile womb as the two lovers kissed. He moaned into her mouth as his cock jerked again, firing off another rope of semen deep inside his sister-in-law. She was still squeezing him tight, and he began to rub his crotch against her pussy, his manhood still twitching inside her. Matthew's hot cum was now pouring freely inside of Priya, and he moaned into her mouth. She rubbed her own crotch against him, trying to milk him of every drop that he had to offer. Her long legs were squeezing him even tighter as she kissed him hungrily. Inside her and unseen to them, another drop of cum appeared at the end of his cock, and the walls of her pussy seemed to come together and grab it, pulling it inside her along with the rest of his seed.

Both of their orgasms were receding, and Priya's legs loosened from around him. He broke the kiss, and the two of them looked at each other, panting. Her feet were still locked behind him, but her legs were loose around him now. He kissed her on the mouth, lips smacking, and she smiled at him as his penis softened inside her.

"I'm sorry." He breathed. She gave him a weird look.

"For what?"

"For cumming inside you."

She frowned, and then kissed him on the lips, legs temporarily squeezing him tight again in a bit of a hug. Her arms went around him and made the hug bigger.

"What are you talking about?" Priya exclaimed, smiling. "I would not let you out of me! I should apologize to you!" Her accent was very sexy when she said that.

"Don't apologize to me!" Matthew protested. "I loved it!" He gave her a big, hard kiss on the mouth.

"Me too!" she smiled. His softened dick twitched inside her full vagina at her words. He couldn't believe it -- he had just cum inside his sister-in-law's pussy, and she just admitted that she loved it! He began to get hard again, and he slipped a tongue into her mouth, starting to move in and out of her again. She broke the kiss.

X-Factor
X-Factor
2,106 Followers
12