All Comments on 'Forbidden Ch. 05'

by X-Factor

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 3 years ago
Author Has Carnality Angles of Totally Story on Point But...

These characters need their backdrops and motivations developed way more. Raj was given some coverage but hasn't uttered a word, much less held a conversation with his wife. To me, the affair of these two characters is driven by their extraordinary carnal chemistry and X Factor is wonderful is detailing that aspect. They need each other because their worlds without each other seem bland and colorless. That's the area for improvement.

John Cheever, Raymond Carver were two short story masters in terms of detailing why the mundane world would drive their formerly decent characters to rebel against the humdrum matrix. I admire the verve these two rebel against convention.

But watch the Matrix... Neo and Trinity are fighting a tangible enemy. Get a agent Smith character in the mix who suspects the twosome are not complying with convention. Let them 'almost get caught'. I know there are more installments to come and my critiques might well be resolved. This is just my opinion of what needs to happen in terms of Story going next level.

More challenges to spice the trysts pretty please.

Thanks again for detail in aforementioned rondez vouz.(es) You do have the most crucial aspect in erotic story nailed

Ergo the obvious score

Full marks *****

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 3 years ago
Matthew & Priya

I'm loving them together, and loved this one where she didn't let him "out." So hot. It would be easy for her to get birth control, though.

5 from me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This story is illustrative of Indian women

One thing about Indian women, especially indian women in western countries is how easy they are for white men. They throw themselves at white men and are very easy for white men

JohnnyRebBBJohnnyRebBB9 months ago

?indian? She is West Indian.

Maybe this needs to be clarified but the attempts at accent do strongly suggest she’s from the West Indies rather than the West of India

5*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userX-Factor@X-Factor
I am Jordan Xavier, known as X-Factor on Literotica since 2001. Excuse the 20-year-old stories - I was quite new. And young. Follow on Twitter @XFactorErotica for updates Now out on Amazon - Cottage on the Beach: This Passionate May-December Romance Needs to be Hidden - An ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Forbidden Ch. 04 Previous Part
Forbidden Series Info