Forbidden Ch. 06

Story Info
Indian sister-in-law greets him at the door... in lingerie.
4.9k words
4.64
30.2k
33

Part 6 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
X-Factor
X-Factor
2,105 Followers

"Mm?" Raj grunted from the sofa, not taking his eyes off the TV.

"I said, can you get me a cloth? She spilt spaghetti all over the floor." Priya repeated.

"Mm." Raj grunted again, in a mildly different tone. And at this point in their marriage she could identify his various intonations. After all, it was ninety percent of his conversation with her. She watched him get up from the sofa as she turned back to her daughter, trying to salvage what was still on her plate and at the same time trying to clean up her shirt and her lap.

Later that evening, Priya was exhausted from cleaning the house all day. But she kept a clean house while she was at home on extended maternity. That would soon end and she would be back to work, which meant long commutes and late nights. She sat down beside Raj.

"Can you put the little one to bed?"

"Mm." Raj nodded, getting up. She watched him leave the room, scooping up the child on the way by. Then she turned to the TV. She was looking forward to spending an hour or so with him when he returned. They didn't get to talk much that weekend. Not that he was Mr. Conversationalist. But she found that she needed at least some adult conversation each day if possible. He usually turned in at nine because he left for work at six in the morning. So most nights she would watch TV by herself until nine-thirty or ten before turning in.

Twenty minutes later, Raj finally came down. "Good night." He said from the bottom of the stairs.

"What?" Priya turned to him in surprise.

"Me goin' ta bed."

"It's eight o'clock!"

"Yeah, me tired."

"Oh. Okay. Good night." Priya said. He nodded and turned around, meandering up the stairs. She turned back to the TV but paid little attention. All she could think about was how Matthew would never leave her alone like that - and certainly not without five hundred kisses beforehand...

***

Matthew was working away on his computer on Monday morning when the phone rang. He picked it up.

"Hello?" he said.

"Hi!" Priya sang. His heart soared.

"Hey Priya!" he replied excitedly.

"How is your work going?" she asked.

"Oh...pretty good." He replied. "I'm getting stuff done."

"That is good." Priya replied.

They spoke for a couple of minutes and he had the sense that she wanted to talk about something more specific, so when there was a break in the conversation he let silence take over for a moment. She did, indeed, bring something up.

"I cannot stop thinking of you now."

"I'm the same way." He replied. "Being with you has been... more than just incredible -- I... I really do struggle to focus on anything else."

"I know!" she responded with a little chuckle. They were silent for a moment, before Priya spoke again.

"I want you to come over this afternoon." She said. "I miss you alraidy -- and I have a surprise for you."

"I'll be there!"

At one o'clock he arrived at her door. Priya had just taken her child to daycare, and the house was all hers until three when she had to pick the child up. Matthew knocked on the door, and the beautiful Priya answered, opening the door just wide enough to show her face. Her shoulder-length hair was wet and brushed back out of the way of her pretty face.

"Hi!" she greeted warmly with a beautiful smile. He stepped inside and she shut the door behind him. Matthew's jaw dropped.

Priya stood before him wearing nothing but a sheer black babydoll and a skimpy thong. Her large breasts were hanging freely, clearly seen through the material. She stepped up to him and put her arms around his neck. Smiling, she kissed him, her tongue darting into his mouth. His hands slid around her back and down to her ass, holding her cool, bare cheeks on each side of her thong. He sent his tongue into her mouth, squeezing her bum. His hands circled the smooth cheeks, getting his fingertips into the crack. He squeezed them again. She broke the kiss, smiling up at him.

"You look so hot." He told her. Priya's smile grew larger.

"Thank you." Her captivating eyes looked into his. "Do you want to... make love?" She asked shyly.

Hearing Priya's voice say those words with that accent of hers was enough to make his manhood completely engorged. All he could do was nod. She licked her lips, and smiled.

"Come." She ordered, taking his hand. Matthew's heart was pounding madly as he followed his wife's older sister. He watched her pretty feet pad across the hardwood floor to the stairs, and his eyes slowly ran up her bare legs. Underneath her babydoll, he could see her ass. She had slender hips made to look even more so by her long legs. The thong disappeared between her cheeks. He loved watching those cheeks ripple with each step up the stairs that she took. She led him into the spare bedroom and he was pleasantly surprised to see the shades drawn and several candles were lit. She turned to face him, slipping her arms around his neck.

"Kiss me." Priya said softly. His hands grabbed her ass and he pulled her close, pressing his lips against hers and thrusting his tongue into her mouth in a passionate kiss. She let out a quiet sigh as she sent her tongue into his mouth, snuggling her scantily-clad body a little closer to him. Her tongue was magical rubbing against his. She began to push his shirt up his body, breaking the kiss. He raised his arms and helped her get his shirt off. Her hands fumbled with his button and zipper, and she sat down on the bed, pulling his jeans down to his ankles at the same time. He reached down and pushed them and his socks off his feet. She was breathing heavily as she stared at the tent in his underwear. She reached out and gripped his hardness through his underwear, looking up at him and smiling.

He noticed she had makeup on -- a rarity for Priya, who had a natural beauty that required no help from cosmetics. But it did enhance those beautiful features. Her subtle eye makeup made them stand out, as they should. She wore gloss and her tantalizing lips were just begging for a kiss.

She pulled his underwear down as she fell to her knees and his hard penis bounced out, standing straight up in the air as she quickly pulled his underwear to his ankles. He stepped out of them as well, standing naked before her. She reached out and tenderly wrapped her fingers around his thick shaft. Staring at it, she began to slowly stroke it. His cock was level with her face, and Priya leaned forward and gently kissed it right on the mushroom head. Matthew held his breath, watching as she kissed the top of his member again. She kissed the bottom of his shaft, and then she kissed his balls. Her tongue snaked out and she slowly licked from the bottom of his pole up to the top, and then she circled the top of his penis, leaving behind a trail of saliva. Her beautiful eyes looked up at him as her full lips kissed his manhood again. She opened her mouth, slowly easing the head of her brother-in-law's cock inside. Her dark eyes still looked up at him as she sucked on the head of his dick. Her mouth was nice and hot around him.

'Pop!' Priya pulled his organ out of her mouth and kissed it again, smiling up at him. She then opened her mouth and slowly ran her lips down his pole as far as they would go. He could feel the top of his cock hit her throat as she fit quite a bit of it in her mouth. She began to bob her face back and forth, sliding her lips up and down his organ as she gave her sister's husband a blowjob. Her hand cupped his balls as she slurped hungrily on his rod. 'Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!' the loud sucking noises could be heard outside of the room as her mouth glided expertly up and down his hard-on. She was very smooth, her lips wrapped neatly around his taut shaft.

'Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!' He placed his hand on the back of Priya's head as he fucked her face. Her mouth seemed to get hotter and her lips looked very sexy as they glided up and down, up and down. Her cheeks were caved inward as she sucked. Her dark eyes looked up at him and his heart skipped a beat. This woman was the very definition of beauty -- and she was sucking his cock. Those lips were sliding up and down his shaft. The sucking noises were getting louder and he could see her saliva gathering at the base. He felt her tongue lick back and forth underneath it as she held him for a moment. Suddenly, she pulled him out of her mouth. 'Pop!' She looked at him, smiling.

"Did you like that?" she asked, smile growing bigger. Her hand gave him a squeeze.

"Definitely." He replied. Letting go of his penis, she slowly got to her feet. She was still smiling.

"Kiss me." She said, pursing her lips. He bent and kissed her softly. She opened her mouth and her tongue snaked into his. He sucked on her tongue for a moment, savoring the fact that he actually had Priya's tongue in his mouth, before sending his tongue into hers. Their tongues danced and he savored her saliva, his hands sliding straight around to her bare ass. He squeezed her soft cheeks, their lips smacking loudly. His hands circled her bum, occasionally massaging as her mouth gently sucked at him. His fingertips slid into the crack of her ass and he gave her another passionate squeeze. Her nimble tongue didn't pause, still dancing slowly in his mouth. As the two in-laws French-kissed, she backed up onto the bed, and he right along with her. And then he was lying on top of her, pressing his naked hardness against her thinly-covered pussy. He kissed her passionately, grinding himself against her. The two lovers were breathing laboriously, dry humping in her spare bedroom.

"Mmmm..." Priya purred as her brother-in-law continued to grind against her. The tiny thong that she wore was so wet that she thought it would be knocked to the side by his probing cock and he would slip right into her. Her heart skipped a beat when he broke the kiss and she felt his kisses on her neck. She closed her eyes and her hands stroked his hair as he kissed around the side of her neck to her ear.

"You are incredible, Priya." Matthew whispered into her ear, and sucked briefly on her earlobe. He breathed her in as he kissed underneath her ear. His hand caressed her smooth upper leg, feeling the string of her thong as he continued to stroke higher up her body under her babydoll. He felt her naked breast in his hand, and he lovingly squeezed it. He could feel her erect nipple as he squeezed the soft globe. He could hear her sigh above him. He kissed down her neck to her chest and he lightly trailed his lips down her warm chest to the neckline of her babydoll. He softly kissed her warm flesh again. His tongue gently licked her there, tasting the salt of her skin. His breath was trembling as his love and lust threatened to overwhelm him.

Matthew kissed her soft breast over the sheer material of her black babydoll, and then wrapped his lips around her nipple. Sucking her nipple through the lingerie, he brought his hand down between her thighs and rubbed her pussy a little. Priya gasped and he could clearly feel her swollen lips through the wet material. Still kissing and sucking her nipple over the babydoll, his fingers moved the crotch of her thong to one side and he felt the silky lips of her treasure. Sliding his middle finger down her slit, he stopped at her entrance. He teasingly wiggled his fingertip back and forth over the entrance. His mouth released her nipple as he dipped his finger into her hot cunt. The tunnel was very snug and he pushed his finger most of the way inside.

"Ohhh..." she purred, her fingers running through his hair. He began to slide his finger in and out of her wetness slowly, and she bucked her hips upward subtly. He could feel her tight pussy suck at his finger like a vacuum. He had to taste her. Matthew kissed down Priya's belly, still with the babydoll separating his lips from her skin. Her babydoll had raised up high enough that there was a sliver of her brown skin separating it from her panties, and he kissed that exposed, stretch-marked skin, pushing her babydoll up a little higher so he could kiss more of it. He could smell the strong scent of her arousal as he kissed her over her thong, getting closer to her treasure. He breathed her in, his heart pounding from her mere scent. He kissed her slit right over her panties and she gasped and bucked upward.

"Unh!" She gasped, smiling. Grabbing the waistband of her skimpy thong, Matthew pulled downward. 'Wisp!' His sister-in-law lifted her bum off of her spare bed and allowed him to roll them down her long legs. Priya pulled her beautiful feet out of them one by one. She had repainted her toenails and they were a nice red color. He dropped the dainty things on the floor, his eyes going between her legs and looking at her beautiful pussy. She had trimmed it into a slightly smaller rectangle for him, and her dark pussy lips were swollen and quivering. Waiting for attention. Her feet were still in the air, and he grabbed her left one.

Priya lay passively as Matthew raised her foot up to his lips. He kissed the top of her big toe, and then kissed the instep of her little foot. She playfully raised her other foot to his face, bending her toes invitingly. He released her foot and grabbed the offered one, kissing over top of it, and then briefly sucking her big toe into his mouth. His lips brushed along the side of her foot, kissing her instep, and then her heel, before kissing up her ankle. Matthew slowly kissed his way up Priya's leg. Her skin was smooth -- recently shaved. Her legs opened wider as he kissed closer to her knee, and her naked pussy was on display for him. Those two dark, swollen pussy lips were pressed tightly together and he was staring right at them as he kissed the inside of her knee and on up to her thigh. Those were Priya's pussy lips...

He kissed the soft inside of her thigh, creeping closer and closer to the top of her leg and the treasure that was beside it. She was quivering, pulling her feet closer to her body as her legs opened even wider. He breathed her in, savoring the intoxicating scent of her treasure. Matthew kissed the very top part of her leg, just an inch beside her slit. He kissed her short pubic hair immediately beside her slit, and then kissed the same spot on the other side. He kissed her cunt lips softly.

"Unh!" Priya gasped, shuddering. He kissed her lips again, tasting her flowing juices. He sucked them into his mouth briefly before releasing them.

"Aye yi-yi..." Priya sighed, reaching down between her legs and holding the back of his head. Matthew stared at her petals in what was a surreal moment. Then his tongue darted out. He slowly licked from bottom of her slit upwards, running his tongue along those tasty, swollen lips. He continued upwards until he nudged her clit, and she gasped. He let his tongue tickle her clitoris back and forth for a moment, teasing her further. He slid his hands underneath her naked ass, grabbing onto her bare ass cheeks and holding her pussy up in the air. He slid his tongue into her treasure, pushing it as far inside her as possible. Her nectar was really flowing and he kept his tongue deep, savoring the taste. His nose was nestled in the curls of her pubic hair as he rubbed his tongue back and forth along the roof of her vagina. His hands squeezed her bum harder, holding her in place as she started grinding upwards against his face.

"Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" Priya moaned softly. She writhed her crotch into his face as he tongue-fucked her. He twirled his tongue around the inside of her pussy, tasting her delicious juices, gathering them into his mouth with his tongue. He squeezed her soft ass cheeks, again running his tongue along the roof of her treasure. Dragging his tongue out of her, he gently --tenderly -- kissed her slit once. Twice. Three times. And then he sucked those swollen lips into his mouth. Holding them trapped between his lips, he ran his tongue up and down them rapidly over and over. Her taste was potent, but delicious.

"Ohhhhh gawd..." Priya moaned, rubbing her crotch in Matthew's face. The tingles that shot up her spine were unbearable. She clearly felt his tongue licking up and down her sensitive petals. He suddenly released her lips and wrapped his mouth around her little button, sucking it softly.

"Unh!" she gasped, bolts of pleasure shooting up her body. He lashed his tongue back and forth across her sensitive clitoris, driving her to the brink. She let out a high-pitched squeal and writhed against his face faster and faster, her bare feet pushing on his shoulders as the buzzing increased. She came hard.

"OHHHH GAWD!" she cried, cumming. Her heart was pounding, her entire body grew hot, and the tingling sensation was overwhelming. Her eyes were closed and her face was wincing as she was overcome with orgasm, bucking her ass up and down off the bed and into his face. She squeezed Matthew's head hard between her thighs as the inside of her pussy convulsed. All of her muscles tensed up. She let out all of her breath in a gasp as she released him, pushing his head away. Her chest was heaving as she tried to catch her breath. He kissed her pussy lips one more time.

"Oh!" she opened her eyes, surprised. Matthew pushed her babydoll up her body, exposing her cute, fleshy stomach. He kissed right beneath her navel, and then right above, before pushing her lingerie up above her wonderful breasts. She pulled the babydoll right off, becoming completely naked for her sister's husband, her beautiful tits exposed and heaving as she gasped for breath. He kissed the underside of one breast, and then the other. He then wrapped his lips around her erect nipple and sucked on it gently. His hard cock was pointed directly at her exposed essence just a few inches away.

Releasing her nipple, he kissed down between Priya's cleavage to her other breast, kissing up the slope to her dark areola. He licked all around her areola before running his tongue across her nipple. He sucked that one into his mouth as he felt her bare feet land just underneath his ass and urge him upward. He released her nipple, smiling, and began kissing up her chest to her neck.

Priya raised her head, closing her eyes as Matthew ran his lips over her neck, briefly sucking her flesh. He kissed over her chin, finding her lips. She immediately opened her mouth and allowed his tongue to enter, and she sent her tongue into his mouth. He lowered his groin, pressing the shaft of his manhood along her slit. Intense heat emanated from her slit against his shaft and they started grinding against each other.

"Mmmm..." Priya purred. She kissed him hungrily, her tongue wildly flailing around Matthew's mouth. He sucked on her tongue briefly, gathering some saliva in the process. Her feet were caressing the bottom part of his ass and the top part of his legs, and she continued to rub her pussy along his rigid shaft. The sounds of kissing lips and heavy breathing rang across the room. He was surprised at just how hot she was down there and he ground harder against her as he sucked on her tongue. Priya reached underneath him, and Matthew raised up a little, letting Priya grab his hard cock. Still kissing him urgently, she slowly ran the fat head of his manhood down the wet lips of her pussy, placing it at the entrance. It gripped his tip, almost pulling at him. He pushed forward and the top of his penis slowly pierced the lips of her vagina.

"Mmmmph..." she moaned. He was in heaven. Nothing beat the feeling of his beautiful sister-in-law's hot pussy absorbing his cock inch by inch. And she was incredibly tight. Priya's cunt was gripping the top half of his member like a vice and he instinctively forced more of himself into it. It was made even hotter by the fact that she was kissing him so passionately, her tongue going deep into his mouth. He continued pushing and pushing, more of his cock penetrating her. And she was so wet that he was able to sink his entire penis into her with one stroke.

X-Factor
X-Factor
2,105 Followers
12