Forbidden Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhh..." she sighed, breaking the kiss. He looked down at her. His beautiful sister-in-law. He was actually inside her. Priya! She looked majestic with her eyes closed, her perfect eyebrows in a nice arch. His heart soared. He was absolutely in love with this woman. Matthew ground against her, making sure that his entire penis was inside her vagina. He savored the heat that surrounded him.

She opened her eyes and looked at him. She smiled, and he melted. He nearly told her how he felt right then and there. Keeping himself deep inside her, he bent to kiss her softly. She opened her mouth and they exchanged tongues, her hands caressing up and down his back as her long legs wrapped around his waist. She squeezed him tight with both her arms as well as her legs. Breathing laboriously, she pushed her tongue as far into her mouth as it would go, and he hungrily sucked it. He released her tongue and her mouth sucked at him in a tender kiss.

Matthew savored the heat that enveloped his entire length. Her vagina was nice and tight throughout, but it was at its tightest around her entrance, which gripped him like an elastic band. His heart was beating quickly as her soft lips continued kissing him. He ground himself against her and she sighed. Finally, he began to slowly inch his penis out of her. He could feel every part of his manhood rubbing along the walls of her inner pussy. He sheathed himself back inside her, feeling her heat envelope him again. Kissing her and sucking at her mouth while doing that was incredible.

"Unh!" she moaned was his hard pole banged off the back of her cunt. She broke the kiss. Her legs loosened a little, allowing him to slowly slide in and out of her. His face was just an inch in front of hers. She was looking at him now, eyebrows raised as he slowly made love to her. He was conscious of her large breasts pressed against his naked chest as she held him close.

"Ohhhh..." she purred. She smiled at him, and her smile alone nearly made him lose it. They breathed into each other's mouth as he entered her body again and again. He began increasing his pace, gliding his manhood a little faster in and out of her slick treasure. Priya opened her legs and raised her feet in the air a little, giving herself to him.

"Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" Priya moaned, raising her feet a little higher in the air. The bed was starting to squeak as he began to fuck her a little harder. He was purposely not pushing himself all the way inside her each time. He was holding back about an inch, making her think that she was getting all she could. But after hearing her sweet cries, he gave it to her. He began sliding his entire cock inside her hot tunnel, and she moaned with pleasure.

'Squeak! Squeak! Squeak! Squeak!' went the bed, every time he jammed his cock into the helpless woman. Her pretty feet were flailing in the air above him as his ass thrust between her thighs over and over again. His groin slapped against her defenseless slit again and again.

"UNH! UNH! UNH! UNH!" Her moans grew louder, and very high in pitch as she took him inside her again and again. Her legs were spread wide in a perfect 'V'. Her feet could not get any higher, and they were flailing wildly. Matthew increased the length of his thrusts, banging hard off the back of her pussy. His ass thrust quickly between her wide-open legs as he raised himself up on his arms. Now he could see her pretty face looking up at him, wincing as he fucked her. He rammed himself against her using long, powerful thrusts.

"UNH! UNH! UNH! UNH!" Priya's cries could be heard downstairs at the front door as he pistoned into her mercilessly. He was losing it. He had to slow down the pace, and he had to start thinking of other things to distract him. But he couldn't slow down. Not only was he fulfilling his greatest fantasy here, but Priya was clearly loving it. He could feel his balls start to heat up, though. And his cock was swollen to maximum capacity, making it hypersensitive. So the sensation of sliding in and out of her snug vagina was incredibly vivid. He looked down at Priya's face wincing in ecstasy, and moaning with pleasure. She caught him looking at her, and she smiled that gorgeous smile as she approached orgasm.

"OHHHHH ... cum inside me!" Priya cried, her legs open wide and waving back and forth in the air above him. His eyes widened a bit at her words and he lost it. He didn't mean to. His dick was feeling incredible and now her words blew his mind. Priya's hot, tight vagina embraced him again and again, pulling at him. His shaft vividly felt her entrance as it glided up and down his length again and again. He rammed against her, letting his orgasm build. Matthew slid his entire penis inside her and it exploded before he could do anything about it. He groaned as he clearly felt a huge wad of his hot seed shoot out the end of his cock and into his sister-in-law's fertile womb. He ground against her, wincing and looking into her eyes as he ejaculated.

Priya's heart was pounding with love. Her legs dropped around his waist and squeezed him tight. She could feel his penis throbbing inside her pulsating vagina, shooting load after load of hot semen into her. His manhood twitched again, and unleashed another huge river of cum. It splattered off the back of her pussy, and her cervix grabbed at it, pulling it even further inside her.

He pressed his mouth against hers. Not kissing her -- both of them were too out of breath, but just touching his lips on hers as his organ twitched inside her again, shooting more fluid into her. They both groaned, slowly coming to their senses. Priya suddenly began kissing Matthew over and over again, lips smacking as the last bit of his cum dripped into her pussy. He squeezed himself against her, shuddering as he let his feelings for her flow through his body. At that moment he was aware of where every part of his body was touching hers.

"Oh my gawd!" Priya breathed, still kissing him all over his mouth and face. "So much pash-unn!" She was very excited. His mouth caught hers, briefly tugging her upper lip before it slipped free.

"I'm so sorry it was over so fast!" Matthew said between gasps. "I couldn't help myself!" Priya warmed him with her smile yet again, and her legs squeezed him tight.

"We have over an hour to make up for it!" she laughed, and kissed him. He loved her musical laughter. Meanwhile he was squeezing his penis muscles and forcing one last drop of his seed to the end.

"When you said those words..." he trailed off. "It blew my mind!" Now it was his turn to kiss her mouth, nose, chin, and cheeks as his cock softened inside her a little. The drop of semen fell off and into her body.

"I thought we weren't going to do that anymore." He stated, wonderingly. She smiled again.

"I picked up the more-ning-after pill today." She explained (man, he loved her accent). "I thought I would hold off on taking them until after I saw you this afternoon."

He began to slide out of her, and she tightened her legs around him.

"Where do you think you're going?" she said, smiling. He slid back into her comforting vagina.

Apparently, he wasn't going anywhere.

12