Forbidden Ch. 09

Story Info
His wife has him drop something off at her sister's house.
4.9k words
4.51
36.2k
26

Part 9 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
X-Factor
X-Factor
2,106 Followers

Tuesday night, Matthew was asked by his wife to drop something off at her sister's house after he had finished getting groceries. He was always happy to see Priya, even on those occasions where he couldn't do anything about it. He loved being around her, even briefly. She had a beautiful face that was burned into his mind, but seeing it in person was obviously much better.

What he didn't know was that Priya's husband Raj had left with their child about fifteen minutes before Matthew arrived. It was a wonderful coincidence. Raj had to run a few errands. Priya was actually alone in the house in what was incredible timing (though arriving fifteen minutes earlier would have made the timing more perfect, but beggars couldn't be choosers).

Priya was just getting dressed after a nice, long shower. But then she heard the doorbell. She grabbed her pajama bottoms and quickly put them on, hustling down the stairs. A knock on the door this time. She looked through the peephole. It was Matthew. Her heart fluttered and the blood rushed through her veins as she threw open the door.

"Hey!" She smiled, showing her white teeth.

"Hi." He replied. He stepped inside and she took a step back. Her hair was wet and tied back tightly. Her pink t-shirt was tight and it was a sharp contrast to her brown skin. She was wearing pajama pants - and actually looked hot in them. Her bare feet had pink nail polish.

"What are you doing hare?" Priya asked, still smiling. But she had taken another step back, keeping space between them.

"I had to drop something off." Matthew replied, setting down the bag that Zoe had sent with him. He took a step forward.

"Where's Raj?" he asked. She swallowed, her dark eyes looking up at him.

"He went to a couple of stores with the child." She replied. Matthew was already sliding his arms around her waist and pulling her against him at the bottom of her stairs. Then he was hugging her and she threw her arms around him and rested her head against his chest and shoulder. Her heart was pounding, her pussy tingling - she closed her eyes and enjoyed being in his arms.

"I miss you Priya." Matthew whispered, squeezing her tight and kissing the top of her head. She chuckled, her face nestled into his shoulder.

"It has only been a couple of days!" She reminded him. He loved her laugh. His hands could feel the sides of her soft stomach through her shirt. He breathed in the smell of her hair. He kissed it again. Priya leaned back, arms still around his neck, her beautiful eyes looking up at him.

"I am afraid we cannot do this now." She said softly. "Raj just went to a couple of places and he left like twenty minnotts ago." Her dark eyes were hypnotic.

"Do you miss me?" He asked, staring at her full lips. They were so kissable...

"I - of course, but..." Priya started, but Matthew cut her off with a kiss, tugging her upper lip outward a little.

"No..." she cut him off. "I do not akes-pect Raj to be longer than fifteen or twenty more minnotts. We shouldn't start what we cannot finish."

Not to be deterred, he softly kissed her cheek over and over again, working his way to her ear. She had on a small golden hoop. He squeezed her warm body tight, kissing her earlobe softly and briefly sucking it. He kissed beneath her ear and he could hear her breathing get heavier. He ran his hands up and down her back over her thin shirt, pressing her small body against him. Matthew kept kissing her on her hair. He loved how her hair smelled. He ran his hands down to her bum over her pajama bottoms and squeezed the soft cheeks. He clearly felt her bum because the material was very thin. He squeezed it again and Priya suddenly pushed back, taking a step on the stairs and forcing them apart. Her dark eyes pierced him. She shook her head.

"I am...sorry." She said, panting a little. "It is too resky." He looked at her for a moment, and then turned - locking the door. He set the bag that he had brought her down in front of it, and then slipped off his shoes, putting them again it as well. Her eyes widened.

"We'll hear him try the door - it has all this noisy stuff in front of it - and when that happens, I'll just run into your bathroom." He said softly, but firmly. He took a step towards her as her eyes widened, so he continued. "Nobody suspects us, so my presence here won't be questioned. Remember? I'm here to drop something off." He slid his arms around her and kissed her full lips. Pulling back, he looked into her eyes again. "Hey - aren't you the same woman who took me into the bathroom Saturday while the entire family was right upstairs?"

Priya chuckled and he felt her relax in his arms. When he kissed her, he caught her teeth because she was still laughing. He grinned, giving her bum another squeeze. He kissed her again, tugging on her upper lip and she tilted her chin towards him and opened her mouth, throwing her arms around him. She was a step higher than him so they were nearly the same height. Her tongue snaked into his mouth as his hands went back on her bum over her pajama bottoms. He tasted her saliva as their tongues danced.

Matthew loved how her ass felt through the thin material, and he squeezed the soft cheeks. He sucked on her long tongue as he stepped on the bottom stair, pushing her back in the process. He kept going, rubbing his tongue against her as he backed her right up on the landing and pressed her against the wall. Her nimble tongue brushed across his throat as his hand squeezed her ass cheek lustfully. His other hand slid around to the front of her body and between her thighs over her bottoms. He could feel the heat of her pussy through the material as he pressed up into her. He could even feel her labia as he rubbed up and down.

"Mmmmm..." she purred, her tongue pausing. Her heart was fluttering and the tingles between her thighs surged. Priya melted, her mouth sucking at his. Suddenly, Matthew broke the kiss and reached underneath her, scooping her in his arms effortlessly. She caught her breath, surprised. Her bare feet hung below one of his arms, and she threw her arms around his neck. The gesture turned her on and she let a nervous laugh escape.

"What are you doing?" she asked as he started up the stairs. He loved how she was looking up at him, as well as her smile. Her beautiful smile, with white teeth and a tiny overbite. He didn't answer and instead kissed her forehead tenderly. Halfway up the stairs he kissed her mouth, lips smacking loudly. He kissed her again as he reached the top of the stairs. She was breathing heavily as she looked at him, speechless as he carried her down the hall. She moistened her lips, and then swallowed. But she didn't protest as he walked into the guest room.

"I..." she started, but didn't finish as he laid her down on the bed. He ran his hand over her body over her shirt until he grasped her breast as he placed a knee between her legs. Priya moistened her lips again, teasing him with a brief view of her tongue. He could see in her beautiful eyes that she was very nervous. He squeezed her soft breast as he bent to kiss her. She opened her mouth and their tongues darted out. He pushed his deep into her mouth as he squeezed his other knee between her legs. Her long tongue hungrily pushed against his throat as he lay on top of her.

"Mmmm..." Priya purred as he ground against her. He sucked on her long tongue, tasting her saliva. Her legs wrapped around him and they lost themselves. They ground against each other, their breathing growing laborious. Matthew started kissing down her neck, sucking on her flesh each time. He pushed her pink t-shirt up her torso as his mouth ran down her chest. He lifted up as he got her shirt over her heaving tits, revealing her white bra. It was a sharp contrast to her brown skin. Priya pulled her shirt over her head and off and he was already bending to put his face in her cleavage. He kissed the soft, flawless skin, running his mouth up her breast until her bra was in the way. Reaching up, he swept the strap down off her shoulder and slowly pulled the cup off her breast.

Priya's dark areola popped out, her nipple erect. He licked across it. Then he briefly sucked it and she caught her breath. He sucked both her nipple and areola into his mouth, tugging upward. Then he released her. Reaching underneath her, he undid her clasp and pulled her bra down her arms, freeing both tits. He tossed her bra on the floor and immediately grabbed her tits and pushed them upwards, burying his face in between them. Squeezing them, he turned and sucked a nipple in his mouth. 'Pop!' He turned and sucked the other one, this time gobbling up her areola as well. Keeping them in his mouth, he licked his tongue across the erect nub. His hand squeezed the soft breast as his tongue circled her areola. He let them both out. 'Pop!' Matthew quickly kissed down Priya's soft belly, sucking on the flesh around her navel. He kissed and sucked at the stretch-marked skin of her belly, tasting her. He licked at the soft flesh, already smelling the wonderful scent of her pussy even through her clothes. He grabbed her pajama bottoms, noticing that they were already untied. He tugged.

And Priya grabbed them, holding them in place. He only got them down two inches, revealing the top of her black panties and a sliver of skin on her legs below them.

"I don't know..." Priya said softly, breathing heavily. "I do not think there is e-nuff time. We should not take resks."

But all her words did was turn him on more - he loved her accent. He knew they were safe with the locked door with the bag and his shoes in front of it. They would hear Raj and get plenty of warning. He needed her. He had thought of little else but her.

Matthew kissed the top of her panties just below her belly. He breathed in the scent of her pussy. Then he took one of her hands in his and raised it to his lips, kissing her fingers softly. He set her hand down and was happy to see that it didn't grab her bottoms again. He took her other hand and raised that one to his lips, kissing her fingers. Grabbing her bottoms again, he tugged and easily slid them down to her knees, down to her feet and off. She was wearing black panties that were lace in the front - and he could see through them enough to make out the rectangle of her bush. Her thighs were absolutely gorgeous. Not wanting to give her time to protest, he bent between her legs and slid his hands under her bum, immediately putting his mouth on Priya's hot pussy over her panties.

He could taste her in the material as he sucked her plump lips through it. He pressed his face hard right against her crotch as he sucked her labia through her panties.

"Ohhh gawd..." she whispered, trembling. Matthew grabbed the crotch of Priya's panties and pulled them out of the way. The short, black curls of her pubic hair were revealed...and then the dark petals of her treasure. He kissed her naked slit and she gasped, bucking. As he stared at her vagina and how the pouting lips were pressed together, his heart pounded. His tongue snaked out and he lightly touched the bottom of her slit, tasting her. He slowly licked upward, gathering her sticky nectar. He nudged her clit and she gasped. He pulled his tongue back into his mouth and a string of her fluid ran from her slit to his mouth - connecting them. The dark lips remained pressed together and he kissed them right in the very center. He kissed her there again, tenderly.

"Ohhh..." Priya's legs opened wider, her bare feet hovering on each side of his head as he slowly licked from the bottom of her slit again. This time he pushed harder and his tongue penetrated her a little, gathering a lot of her juices. He saw her shudder as he drank her delicious nectar. He sucked her lips into his mouth, getting as much of her pussy as he could. He held her in his mouth, licking at her sensitive skin. Her hot petals were nice and silky, covered with nectar. He licked up and down them faster, his nose rubbing against her bush.

"Ohhhh...aye-yi-yi..." she purred, looking down over her near-naked body at him. He let her pussy lips slowly slip out of his mouth and then he grabbed her panties. 'Wisp!' Priya raised her ass and allowed him to slide them down her smooth legs. She pulled her little feet out of them and he tossed them on the floor. He quickly tore off his shirt and tossed it before scooping up her small left foot. He kissed her freckle and then slowly kissed the top of her foot, working his way to her toes as his eyes locked on the sight between her thighs. The rectangle of her bush framed her beautiful pussy. Her dark lips were parted slightly, beckoning him.

He kissed the tip of her big toe. He briefly sucked it into his mouth before pulling it out again. He kissed the side of her toe and then he kissed her instep before releasing her foot. He slowly bent between Priya's legs and she was kind enough to spread them wider. He slid his hands under her soft bum, squeezing her cheeks as his face hovered an inch above her treasure. Her thighs were nice and smooth, and he put his mouth on the side of her right one near the very top, sucking the flesh. He could smell the wonderful scent of her arousal as her plump petals were right in front of his face. He squeezed her soft ass as he looked at her naked, defenseless pussy.

Matthew kissed his sister-in-law's slit lovingly and she gasped. He gave the length of her slit a nice long lick. Her flavor was intense and the taste had him trembling with desire. He shoved his tongue into her steamy tunnel and her nectar was all around him. He pushed his tongue deep as his nose was tickled by her pubic hair.

"Ohhhh..." she purred and he felt her hand hold the back of his head as intense pussy flavor surrounded his tongue. Priya was soaking wet, and his nose nuzzled against her slit as he twirled his tongue around inside her. He loved her taste and he pushed his tongue deeper. He rubbed his tongue back and forth against the roof of her vagina. Holding her bare bum, he squeezed her cheeks as he pulled her delicious nectar into his mouth, drinking her. Drinking Priya. He gave her petals a soft, tender kiss right in the center. He kissed her again there. And again. Tongue snaking out, he licked her from the bottom of her slit up to the top, nudging her clitoris.

"Ahhhh!" She hissed as she clearly felt his mouth and tongue moving in and around her sensitive pussy. Her heart was pounding and the tingles in her crotch were increasing as she rested her feet on his shoulders. She could feel him sucking on her pussy lips again and again, and she could hear him slurping hungrily. Each suck sent bolts of pleasure up her body. Looking down, Priya could see her brother-in-law between her open thighs, his mouth hidden behind the well-trimmed curls of her bush. His face was between her feet, which were on his shoulders - toenails neatly polished pink.

"Ohhhh..." Priya moaned again. Matthew loved her voice. He sucked her plump lips into his mouth and slowly released them. Then he suddenly turned and grabbed the foot that was on his right shoulder and kissed her instep. Then he ran his mouth along it and up the side of her big toe, hungrily sucking it into his mouth. He could see her smile out of the corner of his eye as he pulled her toe out and kissed the top of her foot. He kissed her over her little freckle before turning back to the beautiful pussy right in front of him.

Sliding his hands back under her bum, he stretched his tongue out and slowly ran it from the bottom of her slit up to the top. She shuddered, moaning softly. He sucked her clit into his mouth and she gasped. He started licking back and forth across it quickly as she started writhing into his face.

"Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" she whined, humping her ass off the bed as his tongue mercilessly lashed across her button. Her moans rose in pitch and volume. And then... "UNNGH!"

Priya came violently, the inner walls of her vagina spasming as Matthew tongued her clit. She was wincing, struggling to breathe as waves of pleasure washed over her.

Matthew squeezed his sister-in-law's soft bum again, trying to slow her bucking as he lapped at her clitoris. Her hot, sticky cream was getting all over his nose and chin, and his heart pounded with lust as he tasted her delicious flavor. And then, with a gasp, Priya pushed his face away from her crotch, unable to take anymore.

As Priya gasped for breath, her naked chest heaving, he undid his jeans and shoved them down along with his underwear. His rigid penis bounced out. Priya's pretty feet were flat on the bed, toenails polished perfectly. Her legs were open and the dark lips of her pussy were parted ever so slightly, framed by a rectangle of short black curls.

While she tried to recover, Matthew scooped up her small left foot and raised it to his lips, kissing her on the freckle. He kissed his way down to her toes, kissing the tip of her big one and then sucking it briefly. He then sucked her second toe, before gobbling up both toes. Then he slowly kissed along her instep and Priya opened her eyes, smiling a little. She arched her foot as she watched him kiss his way to her heel. He quickly kissed up her smooth calf muscle to just inside her knee before hungrily sucking the flesh of her soft thigh. Higher and higher he kissed up her leg, kissing the very top of it just beside her bush. He turned and gave her plump pussy lips a brief kiss and she gasped, bucking a little.

He slowly kissed up her bush to the soft flesh of her belly, sucking her skin into his mouth just under her navel. Priya was breathing heavily, watching him from over her heaving breasts as his lips kissed closer to them. He put his hand on her soft breast, pushing it upward as he started kissing underneath it. He licked across her black areola, hungrily sucking the erect nipple into his mouth. He felt his sister-in-law's hand on his penis, her fingers wrapping around it and giving it a squeeze. She started stroking him as he continued on up her chest with his lips. He kissed and sucked her neck and she turned to him, lips searching. He kissed her passionately, tongue immediately sliding against hers as he felt her place his penis at the entrance to her steaming hot vagina. He pushed and her tightness easily sucked his head inside. Her entrance was incredibly snug and it squeezed around his helmet.

"Mmmph!" Priya's sweet voice purred as her long tongue darted far into his mouth. He sucked on her upper lip before breaking the kiss. Looking into her dark, beautiful eyes, Matthew pushed and forced half his cock into her tightness.

"Ohhh..." she breathed, not breaking eye contact. Intense heat was gripping the top half of his manhood. He pulled back just a little and thrust again. He slid all the way into her slick vagina, pressing his groin against her. The length of his member was getting squeezed by her snug treasure, and the heat that surrounded him was intense. He was inside Priya.

"Ohhhh..." she sighed again, eyebrows raised. Her tongue emerged from between her lips, moistening them. Her dark eyes were filled with lust. "Kiss me." She said softly. Her full, sexy lips couldn't be denied. He kissed her hungrily and their tongues darted out as one. He pushed his groin against her, burying his dick as deep inside her warm body as he could while her tongue brushed across his throat. Her pussy was snug, but it was especially tight around the entrance where it gripped the base of his penis, squeezing him like a vice.

"Mmmmm..." Priya purred, her pussy feeling nice and full. He was kissing her with such urgency and it really excited her. And she kissed back with just as much passion as she wrapped her long legs around him and held him inside her. She didn't know how much time had passed, she was so lost in the kiss. But it had to be several minutes. Several minutes of their tongues dancing while he held his rigid penis inside her aching vagina.

X-Factor
X-Factor
2,106 Followers
12