All Comments on 'Forbidden Ch. 09'

by X-Factor

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Comentarista82Comentarista82over 3 years ago
Too close

for comfort. Although Raj is slow and he's a turtle, a turtle will still make its destination. They can't keep pushing the envelope like this, as a sharper guy would have castrated the one coming out of the house with such obvious evidence at hand.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 3 years ago
Fast and Furious F##ing by Two Main Characters(Once Again) , Fussbudget /Slug Spouses are Left in the Dust!

Once again Priya and Matt played their wicked game sumptuously detailed by talanted author. I thought it would have ratcheted up the tension if Raj had frown on his face catching Matt exiting his house with Priya alone. Any chance the sisters will interact in a scene and we can savor Priya's qualms about spending time with betrayed baby sister?

Speaking of baby sister when will she and husband Matt huckle up or talk? What does Priya have, that junior sibling doesn't? Enquiring minds want to know this in addition to greatly enjoying the magma hot but precarious taboo chemistry that Matt and SIL Priya have.

Ergo the obvious score

Full marks *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Narrative

Need to have more then mmmph, wisp and ohhh!

Variety is needed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userX-Factor@X-Factor
I am Jordan Xavier, known as X-Factor on Literotica since 2001. Excuse the 20-year-old stories - I was quite new. And young. Follow on Twitter @XFactorErotica for updates Now out on Amazon - Cottage on the Beach: This Passionate May-December Romance Needs to be Hidden - An ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Forbidden Ch. 08 Previous Part
Forbidden Series Info