Forbidden Ch. 10

Story Info
Priya is wearing a cute hat when she stops by for a visit.
5.2k words
4.6
16.6k
17

Part 10 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
X-Factor
X-Factor
2,105 Followers

Priya and Matthew were great together. They were falling for each other. Had already fallen, in fact. That ship had already sailed. There was no putting the toothpaste back in the tube. Not when it comes to their feelings for each other.

Expressing those feelings aloud, well, that was another matter.

To express their love in words would drive home their infidelity. Their betrayal. As if it would suddenly make it more real. More tangible. Because they were married to other people, and in Matthew's case it was with Priya's sister. Right now, some naive part of them still considered this just a fling. A short-term fix on temporary marital unhappiness.

Friday was a cold day and when Matthew went to the door around lunchtime to answer the knock wearing just a t-shirt and boxers. Priya was standing there wearing a bell-shaped black hat and her long black coat that went down past her waist.

"Hi!" she sang, stepping inside. He kissed her mouth softly, lips smacking.

"Nice hat!"

"Thank you." Priya chuckled, shutting the door behind her. She slipped out of her shoes and he noticed that she was wearing black socks under her faded blue jeans. She undid her coat and he took it from her, taking note of how big her breasts looked in her snug green shirt as he hung it up. Priya grabbed her hat and was about to pull it off when he stopped her.

"No." he said, smiling. "Leave it on."

Priya broke into the biggest smile, flashing her white teeth. She chuckled a little.

"Oooooh!" she purred, smiling and wrapping her arms around his neck and stepping closer. "You like it that much, do you?"

He planted his lips on hers, kissing her hard. He pushed his tongue against her lips and she opened her mouth and allowed it inside. She sent her long tongue into his mouth and the two in-laws stood at the front door kissing passionately.

Matthew ran his hands down the back of her body and clamped onto her ass over her jeans, squeezing the soft cheeks as her long tongue explored his mouth. Their lips were smacking loudly and they were breathing laboriously as he slowly backed her up to the living room. He brought his hands around to the front of her body and undid her belt and button, slowly pulling down her zipper.

Priya felt him tug her jeans downwards and she felt her pants slip down her legs and she pushed her tongue even further into his mouth. She felt her jeans get down to her knees and before she took another step backwards, she pulled a foot out of them and then broke the kiss. She shook her other foot until her jeans came off and she turned back to him, smiling happily. She grabbed his shirt as he stepped back up to her and pulled it up his body and over his head, dropping it on the floor near her jeans.

Matthew's heart pounded with desire as he stared at Priya in her bell-shaped winter hat, her snug green shirt and her skimpy white cotton panties and black socks. He kissed her smiling lips and she was quick to open her mouth. His hands reached around the small woman and slid into the sides of her panties and cradled the cool skin of her bare bum. He backed her a few more steps down the hall as their tongues rubbed against one another. His hands began pushing her panties down and he broke the kiss, falling to one knee as he slid them down her long legs. 'Wisp!' The rectangle of her bush was revealed, and he could see the dark, puckered lips of her vagina between her thighs. She pulled her tiny feet out of them one by one, and he grabbed her sock and pulled it off. She offered him her other foot and he took off that sock as well, revealing both her beautiful feet. Her toenails were still polished a solid pink. His sister-in-law was now naked from the waist down. From where he knelt, he could smell the wonderful aroma of her treasure and he breathed her in deeply. He stood up, once more pulling her into his arms. He kissed her full lips, sucking her top one into his mouth over and over.

Their lips were smacking loudly and their breathing was getting heavy as they continued down the hall, her hands were frantically shoving his underwear down his legs, setting free his hard cock. He broke the kiss again as he pulled her green shirt up her body and over her big tits. She raised her arms and he pulled her shirt off, knocking her bell-shaped hat to the floor in the process. He stepped out of his underwear before bending and quickly scooping up her hat and placing it back on her head.

Smiling, Priya grabbed her hat and adjusted it properly, jutting her tits out in the process. They were barely contained in her black bra. Her cleavage was the most attractive sight in the world that moment. He grabbed her and pulled her near-naked body roughly back into his arms.

She was conscious of Matthew's hard dick pressing against her belly as her searching lips again found his. A surge of desire went through her pussy when she felt his strong hands slide down her back and grab onto her naked bum cheeks and squeeze them passionately. She sent her long tongue far into his mouth, expressing her lust in that kiss.

Matthew loved feeling Priya's bare ass and he massaged her soft cheeks as they made out mere feet from the door to the spare room. His one hand released her cheek and caressed up her back to her bra strap. With one hand he unsnapped her bra and felt it loosen between them. Without breaking the kiss, she reached between them and grabbed her bra, pulling it down off her arms and tossing it on the floor. Lips smacking loudly, they took another two steps towards the door.

Priya broke the kiss and suddenly pushed him back by his shoulders against the wall directly across from the doorway. He could see the lust in her eyes as she looked up at him. She slowly sunk to her knees before him, naked except for a winter hat. This was his wife's sister.

She pressed her face against his shaft, her nose nuzzling the top portion while her mouth kissed at his base. She slowly kissed her way up his manhood, not using her hands as her dark eyes looked up at him underneath her bell-shaped hat. He watched her stick her tongue out and press it against the top of his cock and then slowly run it downwards. Priya's full, beautiful lips kissed his balls and then her long tongue darted out again, this time running back up his hard cock. As she approached the top, her left hand - wedding ring glistening in the light - grabbed his pole and shoved the head into her warm mouth.

"Ohhhhh..." Matthew moaned, watching his sister-in-law's full lips slide down his pole, making it disappear. When her sexy lips were near the base, she looked up at him with her beautiful dark eyes. Her mouth was nice and hot around him. The bell-shaped hat made the image ten times more exciting.

Priya could feel his hard cock pressing against the back of her mouth and she held it there for a moment, letting him enjoy the sensation. She then slid her lips back up his cock almost to the top before gliding them back down. She began to bob back and forth hungrily on his penis right there in the middle of his hallway. He leaned back against the wall and watched her suck his cock. He sighed again, softly. She was hungrily engulfing his manhood over and over again and the slurping noises grew louder and louder.

'Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!' the sounds echoed through the hallway, along with the sounds of her breathing through her nose. 'Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!'

It was happening towards the other side of the house, but it was almost directly in front of the back door. If Zoe were to walk in, she would see her sister squatting naked in the hallway in front of her husband. Priya's pretty little toes were bent on the floor, raising her heels in the air, her knees were bent and spread wide, her ass hovered mere inches above the hardwood. Huge, beautiful breasts were rocking up and down a little with the motion of her head bobbing back and forth against his waist. Her plump belly was squished into a couple of sexy rolls. Her lips were sliding up and down his stiff, white dick - that much could be seen clearly from the doorway. And the topper was - she was still wearing a winter hat.

'Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!' Priya was slobbering on his cock so much that her saliva was running down his shaft and coating his balls. She suddenly shoved him as far into her mouth as she could, even taking him into her throat a little. She looked up at him, fighting the gag reflex as long as she could.

Matthew was in heaven. His entire cock was in her beautiful mouth - Priya's mouth! Her gorgeous eyes were looking up at him as if for approval. She slipped his penis out of her mouth with an audible 'pop' and looked up at him, gasping for breath. She gave him a beautiful, toothy smile and then pressed her lips against his mushroom head, kissing it. She held her lips there, giving him several kisses, her dark eyes locked on his the entire time.

She stood up and put her arms around his neck, giving him another toothy smile. He kissed her front teeth before she could cover them with her lips and she chuckled.

"I take it you liked that!" she exclaimed with her Indian accent.

He smiled back, his hands clamping onto her soft, smooth ass cheeks as he kissed her mouth. Their lips smacked loudly as he slowly backed her into the spare bedroom. Priya opened her mouth and sent her long tongue into his mouth and he followed suit, his hard cock pressing against her plump little belly. His hands squeezed her soft, naked bum cheeks as she backed up step by step.

Priya fell back onto the bed and Matthew fell on top of her, breaking the kiss for less than a second before kissing once again. The two in-laws kissed passionately as she adjusted further onto the bed and he adjusted with her. He was laying on top of her, between her open legs. His bare cock was pressed along the wet lips of her pussy. Their tongues danced against one another as they began writhing against each other.

The room was filled with the sounds of their urgent kissing, as well as their loud panting. Her heart was pounding quickly as she felt the length of his hard penis rubbing up and down her sensitive slit and pushing against her.

He loved how hot her pussy was and he could tell that she was soaking wet by how slick his penis had become. He needed to be inside her, but before he did that, he was dying to worship her body. He gradually broke the kiss, sucking on her upper lip a couple of times before kissing her chin. As he kissed her neck, she lifted her head up. He put his mouth over her throat and sucked on her skin. He kissed down to Priya's chest as she ran her fingers through his hair. His hand grabbed and squeezed her one soft breast while his lips and tongue trailed up the swell of the other one. He slowly licked around her dark areola before teasing over her erect nipple with his tongue. He sucked it into his mouth, teasing his tongue back and forth across it.

"Ohhhh..." Priya sighed, closing her eyes as she felt him tease her sensitive breast. She arched her back, jutting her tits into his face. She felt a little kinky that she was still wearing the bell-shaped winter hat.

Releasing her nipple, Matthew kissed down between her cleavage. Grabbing a wonderful breast in each hand, he pressed them on each side of his face. He kissed back and forth between them before kissing his way up her other large breast. He engulfed her nipple and areola in his mouth, teasing his tongue back and forth across it. He released it from his lips and kissed it over and over again, lovingly. He looked up at Priya and she was smiling down at him, showing her teeth. She looked sexy in that bell hat.

He began to kiss down her plump belly, kissing all over her stretch-marked skin to her navel. He sucked her skin just above her belly button into his mouth and then released it. He teased his tongue inside her belly button while she squirmed beneath him. He could smell the strong scent of her arousal as he again sucked her skin into his mouth. He kissed lower and lower until he was kissing over the tiny curls of her bush.

Priya slid her pretty feet up the bed on each side of him, opening her thighs up wider. He kissed the swollen, quivering lips of her treasure and heard her suck in her breath. He could taste her wonderful nectar on his lips. He kissed them again. Then he placed his mouth over her pussy and shoved his tongue inside her, licking upwards. He nudged her clit when he reached the top, pulling his tongue back into his mouth and drinking her cream. He couldn't believe that he was tasting his sister-in-law's pussy! Kissing her lips one more time, he turned and kissed the very top of her inside of her smooth thigh, sucking her skin into his mouth.

He ran his hands down the soft skin of her sexy thigh to her knee as kissed down her leg. His lips sucked nearly every inch of skin that Priya's wonderful thigh had to offer. The scent of her pussy was still strong in his nostrils even as he approached her knee. He kissed over her kneecap, raising her leg higher in the air and kissing the skin underneath her knee. His lips trailed down her calf muscle as his one hand grabbed onto her little foot. Matthew kissed her ankle and then the side of her heel. He slowly trailed his lips along the instep of her beautiful foot, raising it higher. When he reached her big toe, he kissed the pink-polished toenail gently and then proceeded to kiss each individual toe down to her little one.

Matthew kissed the bottom of her foot, kissing back down to her heel. He kissed around her instep to the top of her foot and then kissed every inch of skin there. Priya wiggled her toes up and down as he kissed his way back towards them. He sucked her big toe into his mouth briefly before releasing it. He then sucked her three biggest toes into his mouth and kept them there as he looked down on her.

His wife's sister lay before him, watching him with her big dark eyes as he sucked on her toes. Her absolutely gorgeous face was presented to him differently beneath that black, bell-shaped hat of hers that she wore. He pulled her toes out of his mouth and he kissed the big one as Priya gave him one of her big smiles, showing her teeth. He smiled back a little before sliding her big toe back into his mouth. His gaze slowly went down her beautiful body, over her big, perfect breasts when he suddenly felt tickling on his cheek. He turned and saw that his sister-in-law had raised her other foot to his face.

He kissed the top of that big toe and then took her offered foot in his hand, kissing the toe again. He kissed over the top of it and she chuckled. He kissed her little toe and kissed his way towards her big one. This time he sucked it in his mouth and playfully bit it.

"Ahhh!" Priya giggled, pulling her foot away. Matthew grabbed it and pressed her instep against his face. He kissed back and forth along her instep, covering every inch of it at least twice before running his lips back up to her big toe. He raised her foot higher, starting to kiss the bottom of it. Before long, he was back up to her toes again and he sucked her two biggest ones in his mouth. Holding them in his mouth, he slowly ran his hands to her ankle and up the smooth skin of her calf muscle. Pulling her toes out of his mouth, he kissed up the top of her foot to her ankle and quickly kissed his way up to her knee.

He kissed over her kneecap as she drew her legs up closer to her body, spreading them wide for her brother-in-law. Matthew could smell Priya's wonderful pussy as he kissed the soft skin of her inner thigh. Holding her beautiful leg, he kissed every inch of the inside of her thigh, sucking on her skin and kissing closer and closer to her treasure. He kissed the very top of her leg, just beside the curls of her black pubic hair. Placing his hands on the back of her thighs he raised her legs so that her knees were pressed against her breasts. She placed her hands under her knees, holding her legs there and giving herself to him.

Matthew's heart was beating out of his chest. His beautiful Indian sister-in-law, Priya, was naked on the bed before him (except for her bell hat) and she was holding her legs against her tits and giving her pussy to him. The swollen dark lips of that wonderful treasure were pressed tightly together, quivering. He gently kissed them and they shook when he touched them. Priya gasped, closing her eyes briefly before opening them to watch him between her thighs again.

He could taste her delicious pussy on his lips and he kissed her slit again. He then kissed each of her ass cheeks. He could see her tiny, dark little asshole underneath her gorgeous slit and he stuck out his tongue. Pressing his nose against her wet slit, he managed to touch the tip of his tongue against her little anus for the first time. He circled her rim once before gently slipping the tip just inside. He wiggled it.

"Ohhhhh..." Priya let out a sexy moan, closing her eyes. What was he doing? This was completely new for her. But she found that she... actually enjoyed feeling his tongue wiggle around her bum?

Matthew gave her asshole a gentle kiss. His tongue briefly licked across it. Not wanting to linger there because he wasn't sure how she'd feel, he slowly licked up the skin between her anus and her pussy, continuing upward when he reached her petals. His tongue gathered her flowing nectar as he slowly licked up her slit, penetrating just a little. She let out another moan and his cock twitched at the sound of her sexy voice. As his tongue dragged upward, he gathered much of her tasty nectar. When his tongue nudged her clit, Priya shuddered noticeably. His hands were on the backs of her legs and he was looking down at her naked slit, but she was raised up enough that he could also see her asshole. He felt another strong urge to lick her there again. He shouldn't. He should ease her into the idea. But he couldn't help himself. He ducked lower again, slowly licking his tongue across her forbidden hole and clearly feeling it on the way by.

"Ohhhh..." Priya sighed. She didn't protest so he touched her anal entrance with his tongue again. He wiggled his tongue against her asshole slowly and then gave it a little kiss. He kissed each of her bum cheeks and then poked the tip his tongue back into her anal tunnel. Licking upward, he pulled his tongue back out of it and once again licked up the skin between her ass and pussy.

This time when he reached her cunt he shoved his tongue inside, tasting her yummy nectar. Priya's pussy was very wet and he licked along the roof of it before sucking her swollen petals into his mouth. He trapped them between his lips and rapidly lashed his tongue up and down them.

"Oh my gawd..." Priya moaned, writhing into his face as much as she could with her knees against her chest. He released her slit and suddenly wrapped his lips around her clit. "OHHHHH!" she groaned, wincing. Matthew licked at her clitoris as fast as he could and Priya could feel an orgasm rise quickly within her. Pressing his face right against her pussy, he lapped quickly across her tiny nub.

"Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" she whined in a high pitch, writhing her crotch up and down agains his face frantically. His tongue was relentless and the tingles inside her were reaching a crescendo. Something snapped inside her.

"UNGHHH!" She cried out, cumming. Pure pleasure slammed into her. Her hands released her legs and she straightened them out on each side of his face as she came and came and came. "OH MY GAWD!" she grunted, struggling for control as wave after wave of orgasm rolled over her. Her thrashing nearly knocked her cute bell-shaped hat off. All of her muscles tensed as she tried to handle it. Her vagina was pulsating and it was becoming too much. Her hands pushed at him.

Mercifully, Matthew released her button and gave her beautiful slit one more kiss, smiling up at her. Priya's chest was heaving as she tried to catch her breath. Her eyes were closed and she had the biggest smile on her face. He ran his gaze down her naked body, over her gorgeous tits and past her beautiful stomach to her treasure. She had nice, long legs that framed her pussy, with thighs that were flawless. He couldn't wait to make love to her.

X-Factor
X-Factor
2,105 Followers
12