Forbidden Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He kissed her pussy again and she sucked in her breath. He kissed her bush and then her soft belly just beneath her navel. He slowly kissed up her stomach, sucking her flesh into his mouth each time. His one hand grabbed her breast and gently squeezed it as he kissed his way up the underside of it. He hungrily wrapped his lips around her erect nipple, sucking on it briefly before releasing it. She looked down at him as he kissed his way up her chest. She raised her head and gave him her neck and he eagerly sucked her skin into his mouth just under her throat.

Matthew felt Priya's hand wrap around his stiff manhood as he kissed over her chin. She bent her head back down and her lips found his. Her long tongue immediately darted into his mouth as she eagerly stroked him. He felt the bottoms of her bare feet slide up his legs as she placed the head of his penis against the hot, moist entrance to her vagina. Instinctively, he pushed forward. He felt her tight entrance open up for him easily and he was able to squeeze his mushroom head inside her.

"Mmmmph!" Priya moaned into his mouth, her tongue pausing for a second before circling his mouth with even more urgency. He pushed some more and eased half of his cock inside her tremendous heat. "MMMMPH!" she moaned again, a little louder this time.

Her hands slid down his back and grabbed his ass, pulling him towards her. He eased backwards about an inch and then thrust again. His entire member slid inside her slick cunt and she broke the kiss.

"Ohhh yesss..." Priya sighed, smiling with her eyes closed. He held himself inside her, looking down at her. She was beautiful and with the bell-shaped hat still hiding her hair she seemed to look even sexier. Seeing her pretty white teeth when she gave such a big smile really warmed his heart. He loved feeling every inch of his dick being gripped tightly by such intense heat and he pressed harder against her, grinding. She was especially tight around the base of his manhood, and deep inside her body the heat was at its most intense. Matthew kissed his sister-in-law on her nose and she opened her eyes, her smile growing.

"This fales so good." She breathed, her Indian accent apparent. She pursed her lips and he kissed them, lips smacking loudly. He kissed her again and again until she opened her mouth and allowed his tongue inside. They rubbed tongues against each other as he slowly eased half of his manhood out of her and then slid it right back inside her. Their mouths moved gently against each other and she sucked at him passionately. The room was filled with the sounds of their breathing and kissing as the two in-laws made sweet, passionate love.

Priya's pussy felt absolutely incredible around Matthew's cock and he began thrusting into her a little harder, breaking the kiss. He was consumed with passion, kissing all over her cheek down to her neck and ear. He could hear her panting and moaning in his ear as he sucked the skin of her neck. He felt the bottoms of her feet leave his legs as he fucked her harder and he knew that she raised them in the air. He briefly glanced over his shoulder and could see her tiny feet waving back and forth in the air as he fucked her. He turned back, sucking her earlobe into his mouth and gently nibbling on it.

"Oh my gawd... give it to me..." Priya whispered, eyebrows raised. His hard, thick cock plunged into her depths over and over again and her sensitive vagina could feel every inch of him rub along the inner walls of her treasure. She raised her small feet as high into the air as they would go, curling and uncurling her toes as her sister's husband gave her his dick over and over again. The tingling between her legs was growing more intense with every thrust.

If Zoe were to walk into the room, she would see her sister Priya getting fucked hard by her husband. Priya's face could be seen over his shoulder and she was wearing the bell-shaped hat that Zoe gave her. Her face was wincing and she was moaning softly in her high-pitched voice. Her hands were stroking up and down Matthew's back and her pretty feet were flailing helplessly above his thrusting ass.

"Give it to me!" Priya breathed a little louder in his ear and Matthew trailed his mouth up her cheek to her lips. They kissed passionately, tongues immediately intertwining. He could not possibly get any harder and he was kissing her with more passion than ever.

"Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph!" she moaned into his mouth. He was going nice and deep. She could feel her orgasm starting to rise. She broke the kiss.

"Give it to me!" Priya's cries were getting louder as she urged him on. "Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" Her whining could be heard throughout the house at this point as she begged her brother-in-law to fuck her as hard as possible. Matthew gave it to her. He jackhammered his rock-hard penis into Priya's body as fast and as hard as he could, using full strokes. He reached within himself and found a way to fuck her even harder, pulling almost all of his manhood out of her needy treasure before slamming it right back into her. Priya's ass was bouncing off the bed, forcing it upwards to meet each and every one of his hard thrusts. It increased the velocity to what had become a torrid pace. Her legs were spread high and wide, feet flailing in the air as pistoned in and out of her. His groin was slapping hard against her defenseless slit.

"Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" She whined, her legs open in a perfect 'V' as she welcomed him into her body. As his unbending cock darted in and out of her hot, snug pussy he looked down at her. Priya's pretty face was wincing underneath the black bell hat. Her dark eyes were locked on his and he could see the lust in them. Her snug vagina felt incredible as it enveloped his swollen manhood again and again. He was merciless, pounding his rigid pole into her body with all his might.

"UNH! UNH! UNH! UNH!" Priya's moans were now echoing throughout the entire house. Watching such a beautiful woman writhe and thrash beneath him was pushing him over the edge. Matthew could vividly feel the heat of her pussy gliding up and down his member because he had swelled up to full capacity. He was barely holding on, jackhammering his penis into her as he unleashed all his passion. He tried to hold on as long as he could as he looked down her naked torso. Her big tits were bouncing up and down wildly, and her sexy stomach also shook. He fucked her for a few more rapid strokes before pulling his penis out of her vagina.

His cock jerked, firing a thick wad of pearly cum. It landed just above Priya's belly button, a contrast to her brown skin.

"Ohhhh gawd..." Priya moaned, trying to catch her breath as she watched more of Matthew's cum fly out of his cock and land on the edge of her navel. Her body felt a longing - she wished that his cum would go inside her, it was such a waste on her stomach.

Matthew came and came, painting his sister-in-law's stretch-marked belly with his ejaculate. As the last drops appeared at the end of his penis, he rubbed it in her pubic hair, mixing it with her black curls. He collapsed beside her, smiling. Priya smiled back, kissing him over and over again, lips smacking.

She reached over him and grabbed the box of tissue and began wiping his cum off her belly and bush. She was only just now catching her breath.

"Unfortune-ately, I have to get back home to the little one." Priya said, still panting as she crumpled the tissue in a ball and tossed it beside the bed. Still, she curled up naked under his arm, finally knocking the hat off in the process, and laid with him for a few minutes.

They eventually forced themselves up out of bed and walked into the hall. They laughed when they saw the sight before them. From the bedroom all the way to the front door, a trail of their clothes lay on the floor.

"That was very pashun-ate!" Priya commented with a chuckle. He had the pleasure of watching her naked as she wandered down the hall, bending over to pick up her clothes. She took off her hat and left it on the floor as she stepped into her panties. Matthew's eyes were locked on her slender ass as she did all her bending and stepping, her big tits jiggling underneath her.

She was fully dressed and at the front door and he was still in his underwear when he gave her kiss goodbye. Then she left.

12