Forbidden Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhh..." Priya sighed, quietly. Matthew's face was pressed between her cheeks. His tongue continued onward to the skin between her slit and her anus. He licked along that skin slowly until it entered the crack of her ass. His hands spread her cheeks a little wider and his tongue inched closer to the entrance to her backdoor. The tip of his tongue brushed over her asshole and then back down across it again. He heard her sigh yet again, as she bent over submissively before him. He reached her asshole again and this time he circled the tip of his tongue around the rim slowly. He put his mouth over it and sucked, loudly. His tongue darted out again and he licked across her asshole, brushing over it with increasing pressure. Kissing it again, he again traced his tongue around the dark rim.

Priya's heart was pounding. Not only was her pussy tingling, but her ass was too. She had kind of been curious to explore ass play a little more, but was too afraid to ask. She closed her eyes, enjoying the feeling of a tongue circling the outside of her asshole. Then she felt him suck on it again.

'Slurp! Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!' Matthew loudly sucked on her forbidden hole over and over again loudly, pressing his face between her cheeks as his hands squeezed them. He started lapping his tongue across her anus roughly, clearly feeling the hole on the way by. He licked over it again and again, his tongue penetrating a little each time. His hands adjusted the grip on her soft bum, squeezing the cheeks as he ate out her asshole. Giving it a kiss, he then gently pushed the tip of his tongue just inside Priya's asshole, wiggling it up and down a little. He then went back to slowly circling the rim, teasing her and getting her used to the sensation.

He kissed her pussy lips and she shuddered. He then kissed her right on her asshole and she shuddered again as his tongue lingered there, wiggling.

"It seems like...you haven't done this to me in a long time." She said in a high, breathy voice that he found incredibly sexy. He spread her cheeks wider, looking at her dark, tiny hole. He licked across it.

"Do you like it?" he asked, kissing her cheek.

"Yeah!" She replied rather eagerly. "It feels rail-y good."

Encouraged, he spread her ass wider, getting a really good look at her hole. He was just an inch away and he stared at the glistening, dark hole that was in front of him. Priya's asshole. Sticking out his tongue and tightening it to a point, he pressed the tip against the entrance to his wife's sister's backdoor. He pushed it inside, easing it in. Squeezing her cheeks and pulling her against his face, he slipped his tongue as far as he could get it.

"Ohhhh..." Priya sighed. Her voice was musical. "That fales nice..."

His tongue circled inside of her anus, wiggling up and down, teasing up against the roof. He pulled it out, once again kissing her pussy lips and causing her to gasp. He wiggled his tongue over her asshole rapidly, sending tingles up her body.

If Raj were to walk into his bedroom, he would see his wife completely naked and bent over, her slender ass in Matthew's face. He would see Matthew moving his face eagerly in between Priya's cheeks. Her wonderful breasts were hanging beneath her chest and her eyes were closed, enjoying every second of it. Matthew's hard cock was poking straight up in the air as he knelt behind her. His hands were holding her cheeks and squeezing them tightly as he rubbed his face right in her ass. Raj had no idea that there wasn't an inch of Priya's naked body that Matthew has not licked, and she has already felt Matthew's penis slide inside her vagina these past few months more than her own husband's the past few years.

Matthew gently circled his tongue around the rim of Priya's asshole, over and over again, occasionally sucking. He was worshipping her bum. He kissed each of her smooth cheeks and then bit one playfully.

"Ouch!" Priya said with a chuckle.

He buried his face between her cheeks, jamming his tongue right up her ass. He withdrew it and kissed the lips of her tasty treasure again, this time placing the tip of his index finger against the entrance to her backdoor. He pressed his lips against her cheek; lovingly kissing it as he gently pushed the tip of his finger into her asshole. He watched the rim of her anus wrap around the end of his finger and he pushed it in just a little further to the first knuckle.

"Ohhhhh..." Priya sighed, the tingling in her ass intensified as she felt it stretch open.

He kissed her ass cheek over and over as he watched his fingertip enter that tiny hole again and again. He pulled it out. It seemed like that tiny hole was slightly bigger. Matthew stuck out his tongue and wiggled it against the entrance to her bum and she sighed again as tingles shot up her body. He pushed his tongue just inside her asshole, circling around her hole before withdrawing it. He placed his finger back there and slowly pushed it back in to the first knuckle. He slowly pushed it further in, watching as more of his finger disappeared inside her dark anus. The rim was now tightly around his second knuckle, squeezing his finger like a vice.

"Ohhh my gawd..." Priya moaned, eyes closed and wincing. Her tits were hanging beneath her chest as she bent over the bed, her hair was still pulled back tightly in a ponytail.

Matthew began sliding his index finger in and out of Priya's asshole slowly. It was gripping his digit so tightly that the rim was pulling outward a little bit each time he withdrew. He was still tenderly kissing the soft skin of her ass cheek over and over as he had a clear view of his finger fucking her anus.

She continued moaning in front of him, her heart pounding, ready to explode out of her chest. The new sensation that he was giving her was driving her insane. The tingling was building inside her as his probing finger penetrated her bum repeatedly.

He slowly pulled his finger out of her asshole. Once again the hole seemed just a tad bigger. Grabbing Priya's cheeks he spread them wide, sticking out his tongue. He slipped the tip into her anus once again. She sighed, shifting before him a little. He pushed his tongue even further inside, getting it further than ever before since he loosened it up a bit. He wiggled it around the inside her anal tunnel, causing her to squirm in front of him. He pulled it out, not being able to take anymore.

Matthew stood up behind her and she remained bent over the bed as he ran the head of his hard phallus between her cheeks. The fat mushroom head brushed past her anus and thrills of excitement shot up her spine but he continued downward underneath her.

He crouched, getting the head of his arousal to touch the wetness of her labia. The heat that touched the top of his manhood was tremendous. He lifted upwards and his hard penis pierced the welcoming entrance to Priya's most sacred treasure.

"Ohhhh gawd yesss..." Priya moaned when she felt him enter her body.

Her tunnel was gripping the top inch of his tool with tremendous heat and he grabbed her by her hips and thrust forward. His entire phallus glided up into her treasure in one hard stroke. His groin smacked against her ass, causing the cheeks to ripple upon impact. Every inch of his manhood was engulfed in heat, and her entrance squeezed around the base like an elastic band.

"Unh!" She grunted, the sensation of suddenly being filled up overwhelming her. She leaned down on her elbows, bending even further and sticking her bum up into the air.

The lust that had been growing inside Matthew since they got upstairs finally exploded out of its cage. Holding the soft sides of her ass in a death grip, he began to fuck his gorgeous, exotic sister-in-law like there was no tomorrow. He drilled his rigid pole deep inside her as hard and as fast as he could, smacking against her ass over and over.

'Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap!' The slapping noises echoed throughout the entire top floor, and her bum was rippling with every impact.

"Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" Priya whined as his cock jackhammered inside her from behind. His dick was darting in and out of her as fast as it ever moved. "OH GAWD! GIVE IT TO ME!" she cried, his balls slapped against her defenseless slit and the sensation her took her breath away. Her pussy squeezed tightly all around him as he continued fucking her without mercy. His groin ricocheted off her bum again and again. 'Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap!'

"Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" Her sweet voice cried out with pleasure as his unbending cock darted in and out of her over and over. Her breasts were swinging back and forth as he fucked her using long, hard strokes, pulling his dick nearly all the way out of her before slamming it right back inside her. 'Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap!' Her ass cheeks rippled and her plump belly shook back and forth. He squeezed her hips and grit his teeth, thrusting as hard as he could. He bounced his groin off her bum relentlessly.

"Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" Priya whined. She had no strength left in her body. She was completely helpless as her sister's husband filled her body up with cock again and again. 'Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap!'

Finally, mercifully, he slid his manhood out of her treasure. Priya was like a rag doll as he spun her around and laid her on her back on the bed, her ass at the edge. She spread her long, beautiful legs wide for him, her pretty feet high in the air, giving Matthew her pussy. Her dark, swollen labia were slightly parted, framed by the black curls of her pubic hair. Her chest was heaving, causing her big beautiful breasts to shake. Her round, gorgeous dark eyes were looking at him lustfully. He stood between her legs, holding his erection. He slapped his penis against her slit. 'Slap! Slap!'

"Do you want this?" he breathed.

"Yes!" Priya pleaded, eyebrows raised. Her heart was pounding faster than ever. He slapped her labia again with his shaft, impacting her clit and sending bolts of pleasure up her body.

"OHHH!" she moaned. "Give it to me! Put it in..." Her legs were as wide as they could get, her tiny feet swaying. He drew back and in one motion slid entirely inside her comforting heat. Completely sheathed.

"Ohhhhh yessss..." she sighed as she filled up. He pressed against her for a moment, looking at her pretty face as he enjoyed the heat that squeezed his member. Putting his hand on her cheek, he looked deep into her eyes as he ground himself deep. Time stopped. Once again, the two of them were as one, letting their love flow from one to the other and back again. He kissed her mouth softly.

He began to slowly slide in and out of her tightness, straightening up and grabbing her thigh with both hands. He slowly ran his hands up her smooth leg without missing a stroke. He ran them over her knee and up her calf, bringing her foot up to his face. He slid his hands up over her ankle to her foot, holding it as he kissed the tip of her big toe. He ran his lips down the bottom of her instep, kissing it lovingly over and over. He kissed her heel and over around the top of her foot.

Priya smiled as she watched him kiss and lick all over her foot and she raised her other one and placed it on his face, curling her toes to tickle his cheek.

He turned, grabbing that ankle and sticking her three biggest toes into his mouth, still sliding his erection in and out of her tunnel using short strokes. He sucked her toes, his eyes trailing down from her face, over her heaving breasts, down the stretch-marked skin of her belly to the rectangle of her black bush. His penis was pulling the dark lips of her treasure outward and pushing them back inward as he fucked her.

Pulling her toes out of his mouth, Matthew kissed all over the bottom of her bare foot, then he turned and kissed the bottom of her other one. Priya curled her toes as her lover began to kiss over the top. She brought her toes to his lips and curled and uncurled them as he tried to catch them with a kiss. He was having problems. Laughing, he released her other foot so he could grab the foot with both hands and hold it steady. She chuckled, still curling her toes up and down. He kissed each of her five moving toes, gently biting her big one. He kissed over the top of her foot. Loving the attention, she again raised her other foot and ran the bottom of it over his cheek. Through it all, he continued sliding his rigid pole in and out of her welcoming core.

He let go of her one foot and grabbed onto the new one, kissing the top of it a few times before sucking her big toe into his mouth. All this foot play was really turning him on. Priya had beautiful feet and Matthew couldn't help but worship them, kissing back and forth between the two insteps, still sliding his manhood in and out of her willing body. Finally, he couldn't take anymore. Throwing her ankles on his shoulders, he leaned over her. He began thrusting into her really hard.

"Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" Priya moaned, eyebrows raised and head arched back. Her feet were flailing helplessly on his shoulders as he rammed his hard pole in and out of her gash over and over again. From the doorway to the room, one could see Matthew's huge form standing before the bed, thrusting forward. The bottoms of two small feet were over his shoulders, shaking up and down with the movement.

Priya's breasts and belly were bouncing up and down as she took his mighty phallus again and again, her face was wincing as she felt another orgasm approach. His groin was slapping relentlessly against her defenseless labia, each impact adding to the tingles that were building quickly.

Her high-pitched moans were music to Matthew's ears and he did everything he could to make them louder and higher. Gritting his teeth, he worked his abs harder. Needing to get her there.

"GIVE IT TO ME! UNH! UNH! UNH!" she cried, orgasm well on the way as her sensitive womanhood took his thick organ over and over. Priya opened her eyes wide, eyebrows raised to a point, and became silent. His groin relentlessly slapped against her slit as her feet wobbled on his shoulders.

"OHHHHH! UNGH!" Priya came hard, her entire body exploding in orgasm. She shuddered as waves of relentless ecstasy ran up and down her trembling body. her heart felt like it would blast out of her chest it was pounding so hard. Thrashing her face back and forth, she let out another squeak.

Matthew loved giving Priya orgasms. She was wincing, and her entire body was tense as she came. The heels of her feet dug into his shoulders as he continued feeding her his penis.

It did nothing to slow him.

If anything, the big man fucked her even harder. Her ass was bouncing off the bed, forcing her to meet his thrusts just as hard as he was thrusting. The result was an insane pace of fucking. His ass was a blur between her legs. She was gasping for breath.

"Gawd!" She managed to squeak, struggling for air.

Matthew rammed himself into her and stayed there a moment, finally granting mercy. He shook her legs off his shoulders and kissed her. She sent her tongue far into his mouth, her legs wrapping tightly around his waist and holding him deep inside her. The two kissed passionately and he slid his arms underneath her back. He stood up, lifting the West Indian woman up with him while at the same time keeping his manhood inside her. Priya had never been happier. He was very hard inside her. She kissed him urgently as he sat down on the edge of the bed, her long legs still wrapped around him. They writhed against each other, but based on their position, they could only do short strokes. She loved the intimacy of this position, and her heart fluttered as her tongue snaked deep into his mouth.

Matthew sucked on her tongue as his hands caressed her warm back. The best part about it was that his member was most of the way inside her at all times. And she was nice and hot - and so very snug - around him. Their lips were smacking loudly as they made love in a seated position. His hands slipped down to her soft ass and held onto her cheeks, squeezing them. He pulled her down on him and ground upwards, keeping himself deep inside her body. Her tongue rubbed along his, dancing around it and exploring his mouth. For a moment, their quiet kissing echoed in the room. They started subtly moving against each other, his penis just sliding an inch out of her before pushing back in. Gradually they broke the kiss, content to just look into each other's eyes and make sweet love.

"I love you Priya." Matthew breathed, looking into her big, dark eyes. She smiled such a beautiful smile, lighting up his heart.

"I love you, too." They just smiled at each other as she rocked back and forth on his lap, sliding his penis about two inches out of her vagina before pulling it back in. He kissed her full lips, then kissed over her cheek to her ear. He sucked her lobe into his mouth and then gently licked it. His hands squeezed her ass cheeks, his fingers going just inside her crack as he kissed down her neck to her chest. Priya leaned back, presenting her breasts to him and he eagerly ran his mouth down into her ample cleavage. His lips caressed the swell of her breast as his fingers softly stroked up and down the crack of her ass. His tongue licked over her dark areola before his lips engulfed her erect nipple. He sucked her lovely breast as they slowly made sweet love on the edge of the bed she shared with her husband. As he released her nipple and his lips searched for her other one, his middle finger touched the entrance to her asshole.

"Ohhhhh...do it..." Priya purred approvingly, eyes closed.

He sucked her other nipple into his mouth as the tip of his finger pierced her anus. She sucked in her breath as bolts of pleasure shot up her body. He only pushed it into her ass to the first knuckle, just sliding that little bit in and out of her. He kissed up her chest and she leaned her head back, presenting her neck to him. He sucked the skin at the base of her neck, pushing his finger just a little bit further into her anus. He kissed her throat, sensually sucking the skin there. He kissed underneath her chin until she straightened her head back up, lips searching.

They kissed passionately as he slid his finger into her ass to the second knuckle. Her legs tightened around him as her tongue darted into his mouth. Her asshole was gripping his digit tightly, and her essence was gripping his cock with almost the same strength. His balls were heating up, even though he was unable to fuck her very hard. It was simply how much this woman turned him on. How she made him feel that was pushing him to the edge. Priya broke the kiss and looked at Matthew, giving him a warm smile.

She knew.

"Cum inside me." She breathed. Her well-shaped eyebrows were raised as she looked at him pleadingly.

He continued to slide just two inches of his arousal in and out of her, keeping his finger most of the way inside her bum. His heart pounded with lust and desire. She was very beautiful, and she was giving him that smile that always made him melt. She looked him in the eyes.

"I love you." Priya said softly. Her accent was very apparent when she spoke those words. "Cum in me." She added.

That did it.

He slid his penis inside her vagina and held it there, holding her tight. He could feel his manhood straining to unleash his sperm and clamped down on it for as long as he could, looking into her dark eyes. His heart pounded. He released. His straining member violently jerked inside her, unleashing a hot wad of semen that splashed deep inside her fertile womb. He ground against her.

"Yesss..." Priya sighed. Her eyes were in slits. She could feel Matthew's manhood expanding and contracting, expanding and contracting inside her body. She knew that he was spraying cum inside her over and over again and there was no better feeling. She began kissing him all over his face, purring as his cock jerked again and again, each time firing off more of his hot seed deep inside her hungry pussy. Her long legs were squeezing him tight as she continued to rain kisses all over his face.