Forbidden Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhh gawd..." She breathed before resuming her kisses. Another smaller load of cum squirted inside her as he caught her lips with his own and he kissed her deeply. He slipped his finger out of her ass and just squeezed it tight, pressing her body against his. Matthew squeezed his penis muscles, forcing a thick glob of cum out the end. It fell inside her.

The two lovers tongue-kissed as the last of his fluids dripped inside her. Gradually, they broke the kiss.

"Wow!" Priya exclaimed, kissing him again. "Wow!" She repeated, chuckling. "Oh my gawd!"

He smiled, kissing her. After a moment, she squeezed her legs back from around him and put her feet on the floor, standing up. His soft penis slipped out of her. She got into bed with him and the two lovers lay together. They caressed each other's bodies as they spoke. For the next couple of minutes, the words were short as they tried to catch their breath. But as things settled down, they were able to form sentences.

"We can finally spend the night together." Priya said excitedly. He looked at her.

"How?" He asked. She smiled, showing her teeth.

"This Saturday, I have a conn-ference in Stonestown. It lasts all day until around five, and we have the op-shun of a free suite at the Hilton if we so choose. And I so choose!" She said with a chuckle. She kissed him on the mouth. His hand was caressing her breasts and he slid it down around behind her to once again feel her smooth bum.

"Really?" he asked with a smile. Stonestown was about two hours away.

"Yes!" she replied. "I will just tell Raj that the conn-ference runs until nine and that I have one more meeting in the morning on Sunday! He will never akes-spect me to drive all the way home, get hare at midnight, and then leave again at six in the morning. It will be pore-fect! You meet me they-err at shortly after five and we can be together for an entire night!"

Priya was so excited that she couldn't contain her huge smile. He kissed the teeth that she was flashing, causing her to giggle. He kissed her again, lips smacking. He kissed her again, this time she caught him in the kiss, sending her tongue into his mouth. Even after making love twice, their kiss held tremendous electricity.

And in a few days, they would be able to finally spend significant time alone together.

***

Thank you for reading, if you enjoyed please take a moment to rate.

Jordan Xavier aka X-Factor