Forbidden Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhh..." she sighed. He looked up at her.

"Turn around and bend over." He ordered.

Smiling, Priya complied. His heart pounded in his chest at the sight of his sister-in-law bending over naked and wet before him. She placed her foot back on the side of the tub as the shower continued to spray his back. He was still on his knees and he could clearly see her swollen dark slit just below that tiny asshole of hers. He kissed each of her ass cheeks before ducking low and sucking her swollen pussy lips into his mouth. His nose was buried against her asshole as he licked the silky flesh that he held in his mouth. She tasted amazing.

Releasing Priya's labia, he jammed his tongue far inside her, gathering her flowing nectar and pulling it into his mouth. He rubbed his face hard between her wet cheeks, moaning as his tongue probed deep.

She moaned, closing her eyes as she felt his tongue wiggle around inside her sensitive womanhood. Subconsciously she pushed her ass back into his face, clearly wanting more.

He wiggled his tongue rapidly across her clit and felt her shudder in his hands. He licked to the bottom of her slit and his tongue continued up the skin between her slit and her anus. Matthew ran his tongue right across the entrance to Priya's asshole, continuing it on up her crack. He playfully bit her soft ass cheek and she chuckled. He then ducked low again, kissing the swollen lips of her vagina, causing them to shake upon impact. His hands squeezed her soft cheeks, spreading them wide and giving him an unobstructed view of her anal entrance. The dark tiny hole beckoned to him.

He ran his tongue up along the skin that was between her vagina and her asshole. This time when he reached the forbidden hole he kept it there, slowly circling it around her rim. He gave it a little lick and then he put his mouth over it, gently sucking. He pulled back, staring at that tiny hole. He kissed it, and then slipped his tongue just inside. His hands squeezed her ass harder, holding her in place.

"Ohhhh..." Priya moaned as she felt her brother-in-law's tongue wiggle around inside her bum.

He twisted his tongue into a point and began to slide his tongue in and out of her tight hole. In and out, in and out he fucked her asshole with his tongue, each time squeezing the tip as deep into the hole as possible.

Her ass began to tingle along with her pussy, and she found herself subtly bucking her bum back against his face. Matthew bent lower and lapped at her pussy, tasting her flowing nectar before going back up and licking her anus again. He went back to her pussy, and then her asshole, then her pussy, then her asshole. He drove her nuts as he bounced back and forth between her two sensitive holes. Priya could feel her orgasm rising.

Her pussy was nice and wet - and tasty. But he couldn't resist going back to her little anus and licking across it, clearly feeling the rim each time his tongue passed. Her labia was thick and dripping with her sticky nectar and he gave the lips a brief suck before going back to licking. Back and forth he went, sucking and licking. Pussy, asshole, pussy, asshole...She was moaning, writhing back against his face. Rocking her bum back against him, squishing her naked cheeks on his face.

"Ohhhh..." she purred, wincing. Just when she was getting accustomed to his pattern, he stayed in the same spot -- her ass. His tongue tickled over the rim of her anal tunnel and then he slowly circled it with the tip. He went as slow as possible, going over her anus once, twice, and three times. On the fourth time around, he slipped the tip of his tongue just inside her backdoor again and she sighed.

He dragged it out of her and kissed both ass cheeks. Then he put his mouth over her anus and sucked hard. She hissed. Matthew started lapping across her defenseless asshole again and again, his tongue dragging roughly across it like a dog at a water dish. As the shower sprayed his shoulders, he had his face buried between Priya's naked bum cheeks, licking eagerly at her asshole. She continued to rock against him. Then he wiggled his tongue lightly back and forth over the hole before pushing it inside. Once inside, he just wiggled it a little bit - teasing her.

Suddenly, he pulled his tongue out of her bum and put his mouth around her pussy, lashing at her clit. His nose pressed against her asshole as he licked at her button.

"Ohhhh gawd!" Priya cried, cumming. She pressed her ass back in Matthew's face as an orgasm washed over her. He lapped at her delicious petals as fast as he could, dragging her orgasm out. Her entire body was on fire and all of her muscles were tense as she came and came and came. Finally, she pulled forward, unable to take any more. "Unh!"

He stood up behind her, holding his mighty arousal in his fist. Priya remained passively bent over in front of him, her pretty foot still on the edge of the tub, keeping her legs open. Giving herself to him. Her toenails were polished a chestnut brown. He ran the head of his organ down the crack of her ass, stopping when he felt the hot wetness of her treasure.

Matthew instinctively thrust forward and pierced Priya's vagina with his rigid penis. He clearly felt her snug entrance slide down his engorged shaft, gobbling it up inch by inch.

"Ohhhh yes..." She whined, arching her head back as she felt his hardness push into her. He seemed to take forever sliding that stiff organ inside her trembling body, but finally she felt it poke the back of her womanhood and she felt his groin press against her bum. Matthew was all the way inside her.

He took a moment to savor the incredible sight of his sister-in-law's cute bum pressed tightly against him. Her cheeks were squished against his groin as her hot tunnel squeezed the length of his dick. Holding her slender hips, he began to fuck her, slapping against her wet ass over and over as the spray of the shower hit his own ass.

'Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap!' The slapping noises sounded wetter and louder. Her ass cheeks rippled violently with every impact. He could clearly see the dark lips of her pussy pulling outwards each time he withdrew his member. Beneath her, her plump, sexy belly shook back and forth with each thrust.

"Ohhhhh..." Priya moaned, closing her eyes as she enjoyed the sensation of getting fucked from behind by the man that she loved. Her breasts were waving back and forth underneath her chest. His balls were slapping off her clit each time he entered her and the impact sent bolts of pleasure up her body -- each one building on the last. Her sensitive pussy could feel every inch of his cock squeeze inside her and it could feel every inch of him slip out of her. She was conscious of every detail.

'Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap!' Matthew was staring down at Priya's ass. Not only at the way her cheeks rippled with each impact, but also at the way her asshole was exposed when he spread them. Letting go of the one side of her waist, he put the tip of his middle finger at the entrance. He dipped his finger into her asshole to the first knuckle.

"Ohhh gawd..." she whined. She had become interested in ass play more and more as Matthew paid more and more attention to her butt. Feeling a finger penetrate back there was enough to push her towards the edge again.

He stared at where the dark tight rim of Priya's anus gripped the tip of his finger. He was unable to fuck her all the way because his finger was in the way, but he still managed to give her half strokes. He squeezed his finger in to the second knuckle and she moaned again. Now he was able to fuck her a little harder again, his balls just barely reaching her clit.

"Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" she cried louder, feeling an orgasm rise rapidly within her. His finger and penis were both sliding in and out of her two holes. She couldn't take anymore.

"UNNNNGH!" Priya came violently, wincing. All of her muscles were tense and her pussy and anus were pulsating around his cock and finger. Her foot slipped off the edge of the tub and she fell forward. Matthew slipped his finger out of her asshole and grabbed her hips with both hands, holding her steady. His manhood slipped out of her.

"Oh my gawd!" she panted, trying to recover. She straightened up and turned around, looking up at him with wide eyes. Her eyebrows were raised as if she was still in ecstasy. "Oh my gawd!" she repeated, chuckling. She put her arms around his neck and he grabbed her soft ass cheeks in his hands as he bent to kiss her. She was conscious of his hands squeezing her ass and of his engorged arousal pressed against her stomach as she sent her tongue far into his mouth.

They breathed laboriously into each other's mouth as he pressed against the back of the shower again. She was in sync with him, placing a pretty foot on the edge of the tub once more so he could get back between her legs. Holding her by her soft ass, he raised her up in the air. She helped him out by holding some of her weight on her foot, her other leg she threw around his waist as he positioned his member underneath her. That made things more difficult, but Priya eagerly moved her crotch all around until the entrance caught the tip of his penis. He pushed and she pulled and his manhood darted up inside her. The heat of her tight tunnel slid down his manhood, completely encasing it.

"MMMPH!" she moaned into his mouth, pure pleasure filling her body once again as she felt Matthew enter her all the way.

Matthew began sliding in and out of her, pressing her against the wall. She raised her foot off the edge of the tub, wrapping both legs around his thrusting waist. He could not get over how hot and tight Priya's pussy was around him. It squeezed every inch of his member.

"Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph!" she moaned sweetly into his mouth, and he could feel her bare feet bouncing off his ass. He loved how far she was sending her tongue into his mouth. He loved that tongue of hers. It was incredibly long and wiggled around eagerly. He jammed her into the corner and started fucking her hard. Her feet flailed wildly off his thrusting ass as the two in-laws made passionate love in the hotel room shower.

He was in heaven. He and Priya had such incredible chemistry and it showed by the passion with which he kissed her. His engorged arousal glided in and out of her slick womanhood again and again as he pressed her into the corner. She was moaning into his mouth as they kissed loudly.

He broke the kiss and looked at her. She had her eyes closed, wet breasts pressed against him; sighing each time he entered her. Priya opened her eyes and looked up at him. Gawd she was absolutely stunning.

"I love you." Matthew said with all his heart. She broke into a big toothy smile.

"I love you, too." Priya returned. His balls were heating up as he began to fuck her a little faster. She was still looking into his eyes. Her dark eyes sparkled hauntingly. "Cum inside me." She breathed.

He lost it. He began to fuck his secret love as hard as he could, hands holding her ass as he pressed her against the wall. Her moans became very loud.

"UNH! UNH! UNH! UNH! GIVE IT TO ME! GIVE IT TO ME!" Priya cried, her voice trembling. Matthew couldn't take any more. He jammed his entire penis all the way inside her vagina and held it there. He squeezed her cushy ass, pulling her against him as he ground his cock deep. He moaned as his cock jerked. A thick wad of his white cum shot deep inside her fertile pussy. He could feel Priya's long legs squeeze him tight as he came inside her.

She looked up at him, panting.

"I can fale you." Priya said, her eyes filled with love. "Cumming."

She could, too. She could feel Matthew's penis in her vagina expanding and contracting, expanding and contracting over and over again as it shot his seed towards her fertile egg. Just the thought of it made her instinctively squeeze him with her legs again.

When the last of his semen had dripped inside her, he slipped his soft member out of her and slowly lowered her back down. Once she was steady on her feet, he released her bum.

The two of them washed the sex off, happily exploring the nooks and crannies of each other's bodies with gentle hands lathered in soap.

***

Matthew watched TV on the bed while Priya got ready. He was ready long ago, but she wanted to look absolutely perfect for their special night together. It was seven o'clock before she emerged from the bathroom and announced that she was ready. He turned to look at her and his heart stopped and his jaw fell.

His wife's sister stood before him more beautiful than he had ever seen her. He realized he thought this a lot... but this time he couldn't have meant it more.

The West Indian woman wore a light-blue dress that was fairly short, showing off the sexiest legs on the planet. She had long legs and when she wore a skirt or a dress it really highlighted them. And this dress was better than any he had seen her in before. Spaghetti straps held it up, and the top was low enough to reveal most of her ample cleavage. Her hair was down, but the sides of her long hair were tied back behind her so her beautiful face was completely revealed. Her makeup was done perfectly -- dark eyeliner to highlight her big gorgeous eyes, reddish-brown lipstick to bring out her full lips. She was smiling a big smile, showing all of her teeth. Long, dangly earrings hung from her ears. He was putty in her hands.

"Oh my gawd." He whispered.

A panicked look came across her face and her smile disappeared. "What?" she asked.

"I'm speechless." He said. The smile returned to her face, flashing her teeth.

"Do you like it?" she asked, spinning around for him on her bare feet. Her pretty toenails were polished a reddish-brown. Chestnut brown.

He got up off the bed, hard-on clearly apparent in his pants as he approached her, slipping his arms around her waist.

"I love it." He replied. He kissed her full lips hard. Smiling, she put her arms around his neck and kissed back passionately. She could feel his hardness pressing against her through their clothes and a wave of desire went through her.

Their lips were smacking hard as their kiss grew urgent. His hands slid down her back to her ass and he squeezed her cheeks. Not getting a good grip, his fingers pulled her dress up and he got his hands underneath it, slipping them into the sides of her panties and grabbing her bare ass. Priya's bare ass. He squeezed her cheeks lustfully. They were soft and smooth and her skin was very cool. Her tongue shot far into his mouth and he began to slowly walk them towards the bed, his hands still circling her bare bum inside her panties. She broke the kiss, breathing heavily already.

"We have reservay-shuns for seven. We are late alraidy." She said with her West Indian accent. He could see the lust -- the need -- in her dark, haunting eyes.

"You are so incredibly beautiful. Stunning." He said quietly. "I know I say that too much, but... oh my gawd." His heart was pounding. He wanted to tell her more but his lust wouldn't let him. He kissed her again, his tongue firing deep into her mouth as he spun her around so that her back was to the bed. She sent her tongue into his mouth as she felt the backs of her legs hit the bed. She fell back on it and he landed on her between her long legs. Her tight dress had hiked up above her crotch enough so that he was grinding against her thinly covered pussy. She was breathing laboriously into his mouth as they kissed with as much need as ever.

He broke the kiss, grabbing for her panties. Priya raised her ass as he quickly slid them down her legs to her knees. She had changed into her skimpy black lace ones. Priya pulled her little feet out of them almost at the same time. In a dress that showed off her long legs like this, seeing those beautiful, delicate feet was the icing on the cake. He threw her panties across the room, suddenly interested in worshipping her feet, her legs... and her sacred treasure.

Holding one small foot in his hand, Matthew kissed her instep. Something about this dress made it seem like her feet were even smaller. He ran his lips up her instep towards her big toe until he reached the tip. He kissed the tip before running his lips back down her instep, kissing there.

Priya was panting, her essence buzzing as she watched her sister's husband run his lips back up her foot to her toe once again. This time he sucked her big toe into his mouth. The sensation was cool, she had always liked it, but every time he did this to her she loved it more and more. She found herself taking care of her feet better than ever -- just for Matthew.

He pulled her toe out of his mouth and kissed all over the top her foot. He then sucked her three biggest toes into his mouth and she smiled up at him. He stared at the dark swollen lips of her exposed treasure and the way that they were pressed together, puckered as if ready for a kiss. He pulled Priya's toes out of his mouth and kissed the bottom of her foot and then around to her instep. He kissed up her ankle, running his hands up her smooth leg as he kissed up to her knee. She spread her legs wide for him as his lips caressed up the inside of her thigh.

He kissed her quivering labia.

"Ohhhh..." she sighed, closing her eyes and placing her bare feet on his shoulders.

He sucked her swollen petals into his mouth, slowly releasing them. He watched them withdraw back towards her body slowly. Her nectar was flowing freely already and he had the taste of her on his lips. He kissed Priya's cunt lovingly and then slowly ran the tip of his tongue from the bottom of her slit up to the top. He pulled his tongue back into his mouth, drinking her delicious juices. As if the taste of her sent him to a frenzy, Matthew jammed his tongue up his sister-in-law's horny pussy as far as it would go.

"Ohhh yesss...lick it." Priya breathed. Her toes curled on his shoulders, pinching his skin a little as his tongue circled around inside her.

When he felt her toes pinch her, he pulled his mouth away from her cunt and grabbed her other foot -- the one he hadn't just licked. He kissed over the top of it and the quickly shoved her big toe into his mouth. He pulled it right back out again and kissed her instep as she arched her foot. Then he turned and buried his face back in her pussy, tongue darting inside her.

"Ungh!" she moaned, this time placing her feet on the back of his head as it moved around between her thighs.

He jammed his tongue deep inside her tunnel. Her nectar was flowing more than ever and he eagerly drank it, wiggling his tongue inside her. The curls of her pubic hair tickled his nose as his tongue danced inside her hot womanhood. He withdrew it from Priya's pussy, drinking her nectar. Immediately, he sucked the petals of her treasure into his mouth. He pulled them outwards and gently ran his tongue up and down them, keeping them trapped in his mouth.

"Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" Priya cried, writhing her crotch up into his face. The tingling was building inside her faster...faster...

He released the petals of her vagina and clamped his lips around her clit, sucking it gently. He lashed back and forth across it with his tongue as fast as he could.

"OHHHHHHH!" Priya moaned, cumming. "OHHHHH!" She groaned again, writhing her crotch up into his face. Both her feet and hands were pressing the back of his head, forcing him into her pussy as she came and came and came. Her entire body was tingling, her heart was ready to burst out of her chest. She was rubbing her pussy up and down into his face, as it would not stop convulsing.

"Ohhhh..." she released him, pushing his face away. She was unable to take anymore. She lay before him panting, feet still in the air and far apart.

While she was cumming, Matthew had managed to get his pants undone so all he had to do at this point was shove them down to his knees, freeing his rock-hard manhood. While she stared at his rigid cock, he was looking at her. Priya was naked from the waist down, lying before him, her dress hiked up above her waist revealing the triangle of her bush, which surrounded the swollen dark lips of her quivering treasure. Her legs were open and her knees were bent, feet in the air as she waited for him.