Forbidden Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
X-Factor
X-Factor
2,106 Followers

As he approached her, Priya grabbed his manhood with her left hand and he noted the wedding band that glinted on her finger. As he mounted her, she placed the head of his manhood against the entrance to her vagina. He thrust forward right away and his penis immediately slid inside his forbidden love all the way.

"Ohhhh yesss Matthew." Priya sighed, smiling as she felt him enter her. Nothing beat the feeling of Matthew's stiff, thick arousal filling her tingling vagina.

For him, nothing beat the sensation of Priya's warm tunnel surrounding his organ as he looked down at her pretty face. He could see some subtle freckling on the light-brown skin around her nose. He looked into her big, dark eyes.

"Gawd I love you." He breathed. Priya's eyebrows raised and tears of love and desire filled her eyes.

"I love you too." She returned quietly, smiling. He kissed her and as soon as his lips touched hers she had her tongue shoved far inside his mouth. He began fucking her and kissing her madly, just drilling his stiff manhood inside her aching treasure as hard as he could. Her pussy -- Priya's pussy -- was so hot and tight he thought that it could make him cum a thousand times that night. He aimed to try. It was nice and slick, gliding quickly up and down the length of his thrusting organ.

"Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph!" Priya moaned sexily into his mouth, her body feeling waves of pleasure go through it every time he slammed into her. Her tongue pushed against his throat. She raised her feet high into the air -- as high as they would go. She could feel every inch of his hardness slide in and out of her. She was forced to break the kiss.

"UNH! UNH! UNH! UNH!" Priya wailed, her feet flailing helplessly in the air, toenails polished chestnut. Her glittery, dangling earrings were shaking back and forth. "GIVE IT TO ME! GIVE IT TO ME! GIVE IT TO ME BABY!" Her cries could be heard out in the hall of the hotel, had someone been there. Someone was actually in the room next door - a businessman who was at her conference.

Matthew looked at Priya's beautiful face winced in ecstasy and then he looked over his shoulder. Her feet were waving back and forth every time he thrust into her. He was going to lose it. He began jackhammering in and out of her helpless cunt as hard as he could, bouncing her ass off the bed.

He seemed to grow even more erect inside her. She could feel it and it made her heart flutter. Priya opened her eyes.

"CUM INSIDE ME!" She whined in a shaky, sexy voice as her dark eyes looked up at him pleadingly. Two more thrusts and he lost it.

Matthew slid his entire penis inside Priya's defenseless vagina and held it there. Her legs fell on top of him, squeezing around his waist and not letting him back out. His member exploded and the first hot load of cum splashed into the back of her pussy. He moaned, another wad of semen immediately splattering on top of the first. His cock twitched again, firing forth even more of his hot sperm into her cervix.

Priya put her arms around Matthew and began kissing all over his face as he pumped load after hot load of his potent seed into her body. She could feel his penis expand and contract, expand and contract inside her sensitive womanhood. The very thought of all that cum shooting into her fertile womb made her thrilled.

His manhood jerked again, squirting another rope of semen out the end and into the reservoir of Priya's pussy as her long legs remained around him. Still gasping for breath, his lips found hers and he kissed her deeply. The onslaught of cum that he was shooting into her pussy had slowed to a dribble, but her legs squeezed him even tighter, letting him know that she wanted every drop. He squeezed his dick muscles, forcing one last glob of cum out the end. It fell off inside her.

Their kissing slowed as the last of his seed dripped into her. Their lips smacked loudly and they were smiling at each other.

"We're terr-eebull!" Priya exclaimed, kissing him again.

"Your terrible!" he corrected her. "You look too fucking good in that dress!"

Priya chuckled, kissing him over and over, lips smacking. The heels of her feet dug into his lower back as he remained inside her.

After another minute of kissing, she reluctantly opened her legs. Matthew slid his flaccid penis out of her. He could see a pool of his cum at the bottom of her slightly open pussy.

Priya got off the bed and walked across the room to get her panties, the dress slowly falling back down to cover her naked ass. He watched her step a foot into her black lace panties one by one. She turned to him.

"I have to redo my makeup! You always mess it up!" she chuckled. He loved her sweet accent.

They were twenty-five minutes late for their reservation.

***

If you enjoyed, please click a quick 5-star rating!

X-Factor (Jordan Xavier)

X-Factor
X-Factor
2,106 Followers