Forbidden Ch. 24

Story Info
After the jacuzzi, Matthew takes Priya's anal virginity.
6.8k words
4.76
22.2k
17

Part 24 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
X-Factor
X-Factor
2,107 Followers

Dinner was in the dining area of the fancy hotel, and it was a wonderful experience for the two secret lovers. It seemed as if their eyes never left each other for a second. The in-laws sat at an intimate table and held hands while they awaited their food. Their chemistry was so strong that the flow of conversation never faded for a second. When the food finally arrived they had to reluctantly release their hands.

Matthew had never seen anyone so beautiful. Priya had reapplied her makeup and was an absolute angel. She wore heels with an open toe. He couldn't remember ever seeing her in heels, but they made her long legs that much more spectacular. She just had straps going over top of her foot so the shoes in no way covered her gorgeous little feet. If anything they enhanced them.

As the dinner wore on he had shuffled his chair closer and closer to his sister-in-law. He was then able to sneak the odd kiss from her and occasionally place his hand on her smooth knee. She was starting to get wet. Again.

Neither of them could believe that they prolonged the meal by ordering dessert. However, the way they teased each other while they awaited it made their arousal that much more intense. They both knew that it would make the consummation of that arousal that much more satisfying.

The restaurant was busy, but there was a wall behind them and the tablecloth was long. So when his hand went onto the cool skin of Priya's knee, he became a little daring. He kissed her neck for what must have been the fourth or fifth time during dinner, but instead of going from there to her lips for a quick peck like had been doing before, he kept his lips right there at her neck. He could smell her. The smell of Priya, his wife's sister. He breathed her in as he kissed the nape of her neck again, slowly running his hands up the inside of her smooth thigh. He kissed up to her exposed ear and gently sucked her earlobe into his mouth, right beside her dangly earring, as his hand slid even higher up her soft leg. He could feel the heat emanating from her pussy as his hand crept ever closer.

"I love you." He whispered softly in her ear.

She sighed, tingles of desire flowing through her body at his words. Priya began to breathe heavily, closing her eyes as she dealt with the dual sensation of his hand and his lips. She desperately wanted to kiss him after hearing him say that, but he continued kissing her neck and softly sucking her earlobe. She could feel his hand creeping even higher. It was under her dress at this point, getting dangerously close to her treasure. She felt his finger touch her slit over her panties and she gasped, sucking in her breath and holding it as bolts of pleasure shot up her body.

Matthew could clearly feel the swollen lips of Priya's treasure through the cotton of her panties, and he gently rubbed his fingers up and down them, causing her to squirm as he continued kissing her neck. He daringly slid his fingers into the sides of her panties, feeling the curls of her pubic hair. The tips of his fingers suddenly felt the hot moisture of her labia and he heard her gasp again in his ear. He lightly ran his finger down the silky petals until he reached the entrance to her treasure. He dipped his finger inside, sliding it in to the second knuckle.

"Ohhhh..." Priya let a soft moan escape as tingles of desire made her dizzy. She turned her face and her lips found his. They kissed passionately, her tongue slipping into his mouth eagerly. His finger remained deep inside her tight hole under the tablecloth and under her dress.

"Ahem." Said a voice. They broke the kiss and looked up. The waiter had arrived with their chocolate cake. Priya's face flushed as the waiter set the plate down in front of her. They were going to share. Matthew slid his finger out of her treasure and straightened up in his seat. As the waiter walked away, he sucked his finger into his mouth. He could taste Priya's strong flavor on it. He kept that flavor in his mouth, savoring it as long as he could. Just her taste had his insides tingling with lust.

The two of them took turns feeding each other bites of the cake, looking into each other's eyes the entire time. He was trying to get his erection back down but was having little success.

"I want you rail-y badly, Matthew." Priya said quietly as they waited for the server to bring the bill. She leaned forward and kissed his lips gently. She leaned back, not wanting to get started with that again. But he caught a glimpse of her bare thighs. The brown, flawless skin haunted his every thought.

They paid the bill and he took her hand in his as they walked back towards the elevator. There were several people waiting, so the two in-laws contented themselves with waiting behind them, looking into each other's eyes and smiling. The elevator opened and the people walked in. Just when Priya and Matthew were about to follow, the other elevator opened and three people emerged, leaving it empty. The two lovers eagerly hustled into that one and closed the door.

Priya barely had time to hit the button for the sixth floor before Matthew grabbed her and pulled her into his arms. Chuckling, she kissed him, wrapping her arms around his neck. Their tongues immediately shot into each other's mouths and his hands slid down her back to her ass, grabbing it over her dress. Her long tongue pushed against his throat briefly before she broke the kiss, panting.

"Fuck me." Priya whispered, kissing him again. "Fuck me." She panted again between kisses. "Fuck me." She breathed, kissing him over and over again, lips smacking loudly.

"Fuck me." She gasped a fourth time, arms squeezing him around his neck. If the elevator took another second she felt like she would lift up her dress and make him take her right then and there. As it was, the elevator was a fast one and it opened up onto their floor. They broke apart, panting.

Holding hands, the two practically ran down the hall to their room. He had the keycard in his hand and it was swiped and the door opened in under a second. Priya shut and locked the door behind him before throwing her arms around Matthew and kissing him soundly, backing him up towards the bed. Her tongue snaked into his mouth as she kissed him eagerly. He felt the back of his legs hit the bed and he fell back on it, pulling her on top of him.

As he slid himself up the bed, Priya's nimble fingers were working his belt and button. Within seconds she had his pants and underwear down to his feet. She tore them off, along with his socks and shoes and quickly straddled him. She raised her blue dress and grabbed her panties, quickly shoving them down to her knees. Awkwardly, because she was straddling him, she pulled them over one knee and down to her foot. She got her foot out of them, which was a task because she still had her heels on. Priya left her black lace panties dangling around her other leg as she got up on top of him.

He could feel her wet labia pressed against his hard shaft for a moment before she lifted up and reached underneath her. Her fingers wrapped around his rigid pole and she raised it into the air, immediately pressing her quivering labia against the top. Priya's entrance opened up easily for Matthew and he slid most of the way inside her in one stroke.

"Ohhhhh yes." She exclaimed, a look of ecstasy in her dark eyes as she sunk her womanhood down her brother-in-law's member the rest of the way.

Priya's essence was incredibly hot and tight around his penis, and when she bent to kiss him he immediately shot his tongue far inside her mouth. His hands reached around behind her and locked onto her soft ass cheeks, squeezing them as she began to slide her slick tunnel up and down his rod. She took up a fast pace right away, her tongue dancing against his. Her tightness glided up and down his swollen shaft, coaxing him.

"Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph!" she moaned sweetly into his mouth. Each time he entered her sent tingles of pleasure up her body. She had been dying for this all through dinner. His arousal was unbending as it poked up into her again and again.

Matthew ran his fingers along the crack of Priya's bum, squeezing her cushy cheeks as she bounced up and down on his member. The two lovers were breathing laboriously into each other mouth as he brushed his finger across her forbidden asshole. As her hot tunnel slid up and down his manhood, he squeezed her bum. He brushed his finger across her anal entrance again and kept it in that area as she rode him. He began to circle the rim of her anus with his middle finger while she eagerly bounced up and down on him, not slowing. He dipped it inside the tight hole, just a little bit. She broke the kiss.

"Ohhhhh..." she moaned as she felt an orgasm begin to approach. "Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" she groaned, starting to ride him even faster. He pushed his finger in past the first knuckle and an orgasm rose up inside her. The dual sensations of her horny pussy getting fucked and her sensitive asshole getting penetrated excited her. She bucked down on him faster, rushing to embrace it.

"OHHHHGAWD!" Priya cried, cumming. Feeling his hard manhood poke deep inside her body in conjunction with his finger sliding into her virgin asshole was just too much to take. She shuddered. Her entire body was on fire as she planted herself right down on his manhood, keeping him inside her. She could feel her vagina pulsate around his unbending penis.

Matthew was still sliding his finger in and out of her bum. He was also trying to fuck upwards up into her but she had her pussy planted down on him so hard that he could barely thrust. She was wincing, clearly trying to regain control of her senses as she came. She collapsed on him, her hair splaying over his face. He kissed her cheek over and over again underneath her hair. Slipping the tip his finger out of her virgin ass, he pushed her off of him. His arousal slipped out of her as she rolled onto her back, gasping for breath. She had the wits about her to open her legs, but little else as he mounted her.

Seeing Priya like this, all frazzled with her dress hiked above her waist and her legs spread wide, was enough to make him cum right there. Her cute feet were still wearing her black heels, covered on the top by two thin straps. The swollen dark labia, framed by a rectangle of neatly trimmed pubic hair, were quivering in anticipation as he placed the mushroom head of his manhood against them. In one motion, Matthew was back inside his wife's sister.

"Unh!" Priya moaned, smiling her captivating smile. He ground against her, keeping himself buried as deep inside her womanhood as possible. He held himself up on his arms and slowly pulled out of her most of the way. Then he thrust into her, watching her look up at him with her captivating eyes. "Unh!" she moaned, sweetly. He started fucking her, his rigid manhood gliding in and out of her welcoming core again and again.

"Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" she groaned, raising her feet high in the air to increase the pleasure she was feeling in her crotch. Still in heels, her pretty feet were waving back and forth above his thrusting ass. Her eyebrows were raised as her moans grew higher in pitch.

He fucked her harder and her ass was bouncing off the bed so hard that it forced her pussy up in the air, meeting each of his thrusts with equal velocity. The result was a real good hard fucking, and Priya loved every minute of it.

"Give it to me!" She begged in a high-pitched voice that still betrayed her West Indian accent. "Give it to me baby! Unh! Unh! Unh!"

He looked over his shoulder. Her pretty foot, wrapped in the tiny straps of her heels, was waving back and forth helplessly as he plowed into her over and over again. He jackhammered in and out of her even harder, starting to lose it. Her snug, slick tunnel slid quickly up and down his pole, milking him. Feeling that, and seeing Priya's pretty face wincing as she looked up at him, was pushing him to the edge.

She could tell from his expression that he was on his way. She felt more of a need to have his cum inside her than ever before. His hard pole was poking deep inside her cunt and it was driving her crazy with lust.

"Cum in me!" Priya groaned, eyebrows raised. "Cum inside me Matthew!"

He slammed his entire penis inside her vagina and held it there, her words pushing him over the edge. She wrapped her long legs around his waist and held him tight as his manhood exploded inside her. It was so violent that she could feel his cock throbbing as it fed her its seed.

Matthew looked down at the woman who his penis was shooting cum into. This was Priya, his fantasy woman for so many years. His manhood was firing load after load of sperm inside Priya's unprotected, fertile womb. Grinding against her, he could feel the hot semen fill his shaft and then ejaculate out the end. He could feel his cock pumping cum in a relentless torrent while it was buried deep inside this woman. He could feel her legs around him squeezing as he came. She arched her body upward, subconsciously giving him the best angle to reach her egg.

Priya was looking up at him with so much love as she felt him twitch inside her over and over again. They ground their crotches against one another as he bent to kiss her. She immediately sent her tongue far into his mouth as the two lovers kissed passionately, lips smacking loudly.

As the last of his semen dripped inside her, he continued kissing her lovingly. It was a couple of minutes before her long legs loosened around him and it was another few minutes before their urgent kissing died down to a few gentle pecks.

He remained inside her for the next little while as they talked and laughed together. Eventually he pulled his flaccid member out of her and she was able to finally slip out of her shoes.

***

Priya and Matthew put on a movie and filled up the Jacuzzi with hot water, stripping naked. She opened a bottle of wine and filled a pair of glasses. The two sat in the hot water, side-by-side, and drank wine as they watched the movie.

Even though at this point he had seen Priya naked dozens of times, Matthew still could not help but constantly glance in her direction. The water went up to her ample breasts. They were gorgeous, but even more so when they were wet like that. Her dark areolas surrounded nipples that were as hard as diamonds. Her plump stomach had a couple of rolls in the sitting position she was in, and it had stretch marks - but he loved every inch of it. He put his arm around the small woman and held her close as they watched the show. She had thrown her hair back in a clip so her pretty face was completely clear.

Having already fucked three times in four hours, the two were able to make it through the entire movie without grabbing each other. After the first forty minutes, they got out of the tub and lay on the bed together. When the movie ended, they refilled the Jacuzzi and got back in, watching another program.

Priya was a little drunk from the wine at this point. The little kisses that they were sneaking during the show were starting to happen more and more frequently. He ran his gaze up her body that was submerged in the water. Her bare feet - toenails polished chestnut. Her long legs. The rectangle of her bush nestled between her thighs. The subtle rolls of her sexy belly. Her beautiful breasts. He looked higher and saw that she was watching him, a little smile on her face.

Priya set her wine down and put her hand behind his head, holding him in place for the next kiss. Her full lips met his and her mouth opened, her tongue slipping into his mouth. He sent his tongue the other way and the two lovers kissed passionately. Her hand slid down from his head, down his chest and into the water, her fingers wrapping around the thick shaft of his hardening pole. Her tongue rubbed against his, teasing.

Matthew sent his tongue further into her mouth, his hand reaching over and caressing the wet skin of her naked breast. She purred into his mouth, her hand expertly stroking his rigid cock. He began to writhe upward into her hand as his hand gently squeezed her soft breasts. Her nipples were very erect in the cool air of the room.

Their breathing began to get very heavy as their kissing grew in intensity. Priya's essence was buzzing, demanding that she put something in it right away. Swinging a leg up over top of him in the water, she straddled him, pressing her slit against his shaft.

She was so wet that not even the water could wash away the natural lubricant, and when she ran her treasure up his shaft to the top, her entrance grabbed onto his head and held it. Their kiss paused and Matthew could actually feel the difference in heat between the water of the tub and the entrance to her womanhood. And it wasn't close. Instinctively, he thrust upwards and his penis slipped most of the way inside Priya's essence in one stroke.

"Mmmmph!" Priya moaned into his mouth as she felt him enter her. She wiggled her ass, squeezing the last inch or two of cock inside her. She pressed herself down on him, keeping him as deep inside her body as possible while she kissed him urgently.

Matthew's hands reached under the water and grabbed her ass cheeks, squeezing them lustfully. The water was hot, but Priya's pussy was hotter as it gripped every inch of his stiff rod, squeezing the entire length. He couldn't be more rigid and it made the sensation exponentially more vivid. He broke the kiss and began kissing over her cheek to her ear.

"Gawd I love you." He whispered. And he felt it in his heart. And throughout his body.

"I love you too." Priya whispered back as he began kissing down her neck. She watched him kiss down her chest to the slopes of her breasts. He slowly kissed down the soft skin of her cleavage, his lips caressing closer and closer to her dark areolas. He kissed her areola, and then kissed in a circle all around her erect nipple. His tongue lightly licked her nipple. He then sucked it into his mouth.

"Ohhh..." she sighed, placing one hand on the back of his head as he sucked on her nub. Tingles ran from her breast to her crotch. All this time she had been holding him deep inside her. Unmoving. She began to slide her essence up and down his pole, using small strokes so as to keep him as much inside her as possible.

He released her nipple and kissed down her cleavage towards her other breast, his lips running over the soft underside of it. He engulfed her other nipple into his mouth as he cherished the feeling of her warm, snug tunnel swallowing up his arousal again and again.

Priya loved how his thick cock felt sliding in and out of her aching pussy. She couldn't help but ride him just a little faster and use just a little bit longer strokes. Her heavy breathing was starting to turn into gasps as the tingling in her womanhood increased. She wanted to kiss him. She needed to kiss him. She began kissing the top of his head as he continued sucking on her breast.

Matthew felt her kiss his head and he let her nipple slide out of his mouth and he looked up at her. Immediately, Priya kissed him, her tongue darting far into his mouth. He sent his tongue into her mouth. One hand still held her soft ass cheek while the other one slid up her back to hold her close as they made love in the Jacuzzi. Their lips were smacking loudly, and the sounds could be heard over the jets in the tub. He began thrusting up into her, as their lovemaking grew in urgency. Priya broke the kiss.

"Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!" she moaned, eyes closed and head arched back. When she arched her head back like that she exposed her pretty neck to him. He immediately sucked the skin of her neck into his mouth as he thrust up into her welcoming body. He kissed all over her neck, his one hand remaining on her ass while his other one caressed her belly and breasts.

X-Factor
X-Factor
2,107 Followers
12