Forbidden Demand

Story Info
Brother and sister discover their desire for each other.
5.8k words
4.38
70k
75

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Foreword

This story is a purely fictional narrative, all characters and places described are fictitious and not based on real facts. The story slowly approaches an erotic plot and is therefore more suitable for patient readers. I wish a lot of fun and a good read, moreover I am happy about ratings and criticism! Please tell me if you have any suggestions on how I can tell the story even better!

Prologue

Kitchen, 9:12 am

"Money's on the table, fridge is full!" I read on the note Dad had put on the kitchen counter.

If I said I was surprised at Dad's sudden departure, I'd be lying - Still, I wasn't particularly filled with joy at the storm-free house, because for all my youthful energy and rejection of parental authority, I would appreciate some attention from Dad now and then. I sympathized with him, sure. It had now been over a year since Mom's death and he still had to find his way in his new role as a single father, which he was rather moderately successful at.

It wasn't that he didn't love my sister Melanie and me, it was more the incompatibility of the duties as a family man and business consultant. He had made a career out of it, while Mom had watched his back. This also paid off for all of us, we lived in a spacious city villa, Melanie and I were both able to start university without any problems, and we were more than fine in other respects, too.

To keep this up, however, we had to accept that Dad was not only unplanned, but then sometimes also away on business trips for longer periods of time and we children, although we were already (almost) grown up, were then on our own.

Usually we used this time for parties at home, but in March 2020 everything was different.

Lockdown - Day 1

Mike's Bedroom, 8:34 am

Drowsy, I came to my senses when Melanie rudely woke me.

"Mike, look at this, they're canceling all the flights! How's Dad supposed to get home now?" she gasped frantically, holding her laptop in front of me.

It took me a few seconds to understand what she was showing me: In view of the pandemic, which seemed to be a manageable problem yesterday, the Chinese government had probably imposed a quarantine on Wuhan and also cancelled all flights to and from there. A serious fate for the local population, but also for our father - who had been traveling there for a week as a consultant and was now probably also affected by the quarantine.

We tried to reach him, which succeeded only in the evening and so our fears came true: He would have to stay there for at least another 4 weeks, on the one hand because his work was not yet done, on the other hand he pessimistically did not expect the situation on the ground to change soon.

A small consolation was that he told us where we could find his replacement credit card to provide us for the next weeks. The government had decided to impose restrictions on us as well, and we were no longer able to have fun parties with our friends.

We went shopping to stock up on emergency rations, even though, given the selection, they were rather inadequate for what our father would consider appropriate. I was annoyed on the way to the supermarket that nothing would come of our planned party, since I had already prepared the perfect plan to get Christina, a former classmate of mine, into bed. I had already had a crush on her during my school days, but at that time I was still too shy to approach women.

Here, my studies had made me grow up, or rather the freshman parties, where I had not only lost my innocence, but had also learned a lot. That's why Christina had immediately come to mind when it came to celebrating exuberantly after the first semester and the now begun semester break and in this course to finally get closer to her. The disappointment of not putting this plan into action for the time being was huge and Melanie obviously noticed my gloom.

"What's up bro, did you already get your first results?" she asked deliberately teasingly.

Just like me, she studied business administration at the same university, but already in the master's program. At 24, she was 5 years older than me and had already been an overachiever in her bachelor's degree.

"No, it's because of the party," I said dejectedly.

"Haven't you partied enough in the last few weeks?" Melanie reproached.

I left it at that, there was no point in losing myself in an endless discussion here, since I couldn't win it anyway. We reached the supermarket parking lot and gave ourselves in the market fully and completely to our (culinary) desires, after all the supply should be enough for a while.

The idea came to me to buy something for more private hours, because I did not want to remain completely without satisfaction.

But how could I spice up the handwork? Arrived in the drugstore department I walked through the aisles and finally stopped in front of the massage oil and body lotion. The choice finally fell on the oil and I already imagined in my head cinema how my penis would glide smoothly through my hands, as soon as I would have used the oil on him.

I was rudely pulled out of this thought experiment when Melanie stubbed me with the shopping cart and asked if I had packed everything from my list.

"What are you going to do with the massage oil, rub it on yourself?" she asked.

I countered with silence, which was for the best given her quick wit.

Kitchen, 1:43 pm

Back home, we unloaded the groceries and realized we were blowing up the pantry and even had to store some things in the kitchen. We prepared dinner and I hoped to spend the evening in front of the console in the living room, but Melanie thwarted my plans by already announcing a movie video call with her friends and claimed the living room for herself. That figures, I cursed to myself and retreated to my room.

"Should I try the oil right away today?" I asked myself.

Better not, otherwise I would spoil my anticipation. But I couldn't do without the photos from our graduation trip to Majorca, on which Christina could be seen in a breathtakingly sexy bikini.

Pathetic it may have been, after all, a little jerking off to these photos, but for whatever reason I found these photos hotter than any porn. Maybe because they stimulated the imagination, or maybe because I knew Christina.

No sooner had I called up the photos on the computer than my dick was already bulging up under my sweatpants and swelling to its full glory. I needed it today, all the bad news had not exactly done well and at least so I could sweeten the day a little.

So I put my right hand around my penis, started to rub it slowly, then faster and faster and imagined how I would have Christina on the beach in Mallorca all alone in front of me and took properly through.

It did not take long and I surrendered to the approaching orgasm, a single shot of sperm escaped my cock and I caught it at a pace. The feeling of satisfaction wasn't quite as strong as I had hoped, nor was the orgasm itself particularly intense, as evidenced in no small part by the bit of cum I had fabricated. "Fits the day," I mumbled to myself and made my way to the bathroom to dispose of the handkerchief in the toilet and get ready for bed.

Bathroom, 10:33 pm

I shared a floor with my sister in our L-shaped house upstairs, each of us had their room but we shared the bathroom. Lost in thought, I opened the door and was terribly startled to surprise Melanie, who was just stepping out of the shower and also flinched in shock.

"Sorry!" I mumbled and turned around straight as a die.

We usually locked the bathroom door to avoid just such occurrences. As much as the shame weighed on me to have just seen my sister like that, I found myself recalling the image I had just captured.

Her blonde hair had fallen back wet behind her ears, her big eyes had looked at me in shock, but even though she had immediately held her hands in front of her, I could make out her firm breasts, which measured more than a handful and with pink nipples must have been the most beautiful breasts I had seen so far - and counting all the porn, that was quite a few.

Her belly was flat and her abs stood out slightly to the right and left, I had noticed this last summer at the pool in the backyard. Not to see at that time was her pubic, here she had trimmed her hair a bit, which was actually not my taste (I favored clean-shaven), but to her it fit. Why? There I was not sure, was it purely aesthetic, or was it because she was my older sister and this gave her a sense of adult superiority to me?

I didn't get that far with my thoughts, because I could already feel my penis coming forward again and slowly swelling up again. I was ashamed of this reaction, but it was outweighed by lust. And what was the big deal about letting your thoughts run wild. Maybe I could direct my thoughts away from Melanie and back to Christina.

So I closed my bedroom door and got to work. My head cinema switched from Melanie in the bathroom to Christina on the beach, I imagined her in all poses, but as I approached climax with my hand already aching, the imagination switched back to Melanie and I pictured her in the shower, water running down her perfect body and soaping her breasts.

Before I could stop myself, my cum shot out in violent spurts and I forced a soft moan so Melanie wouldn't hear me, the orgasm out. Exhausted, I let myself sink onto my bed, rested for a short moment and tried to sort out my thoughts. Surely this had only been a one-time incident, who thought about their own sister while masturbating, I asked myself.

To get other thoughts, I opened the movie streaming app on my phone, went into the bathroom and got ready for bed, while a boring movie was playing in the background as usual.

Lockdown - Day 2

Mike's Bedroom, 9:20 am

The chirping of birds on my iPhone snapped me out of sweet dreams, the contents of which I would have preferred to forget right away out of renewed shame. I swung myself out of bed and squeezed into my tight sweatpants, the hard morning erection not exactly a relief.

As soon as I arrived in the kitchen, I noticed the renewed swelling of my best piece when I caught sight of Melanie just moving the coffee cups from the dishwasher to the top shelf in the kitchen cabinet, loosely brushing her shirt over her breasts by stretching, at the same time her shirt slid up a bit and I glanced at her firm butt, which was only covered by a burgundy panty.

I quickly walked past her and tapped a coffee at the machine and started a conversation about today's schedule. I was not really interested in Melanie's plans, since they all took place inside our house anyway due to the curfew, I was much more interested in asserting my right to the big TV in the living room, so that I could finally play something again. Through my negotiating skills, I actually managed to achieve that and so the day went for me mainly in the digital war riot in front of the console.

Livingroom, 7:05 pm

In the evening Melanie joined me, first sat down wordlessly next to me on the couch, until she then asked if we wanted to watch a movie together - I'm sure she was bored with the small screen of her laptop. Since I couldn't concentrate anyway when she was sitting next to me like that, I agreed and switched to the Harry Potter movie she had put on the table for me.

By the time I started the movie, Melanie had returned with a bowl of microwave popcorn and we made ourselves comfortable on the couch. Halfway through the movie, we stopped for a quick bathroom break, the mulled wine I had prepared for us in the meantime coming forward. Returning again, Melanie stood up as well, groaning in pain as she pushed herself off the couch.

"What's the matter, did you jam your back from lying around all day?" I quipped.

Melanie just gave me a snivelling look, which I took as confirmation.

"You bought massage oil yesterday, didn't you?" she asked me pleadingly.

I nodded, whereupon she asked where I put it.

"In the bathroom I think, put it with the rest of the drugstore stuff," I answered.

Melanie disappeared and I didn't think anything else of it at first until she returned from the bathroom with not only the oil, but a large shower towel. I looked at her first questioningly, until she enlightened me.

"You could please massage my back, since I won't make it to the Thai massage because of the lockdown," she said.

Puzzled, I remained seated and watched as she meanwhile spread the towel on the long part of the couch, put the oil on the coffee table and looked at me questioningly.

"What now, you got a problem with that?" she asked me demanding.

"No, oh, no problem, I can do it," I only brought out, already forcing myself not to think of anything sexual.

At first I had hoped that she was only asking for a neck massage, but now it seemed as if I would have to sit on her in order to massage her.

Abruptly, my fears were exacerbated when Melanie suddenly took off her sweater and without hesitation opened her white and soft bra, put her hands on the bra cups, turned away from me and lay down on the couch with her back to me. Just before she touched the towel, she put the bra away completely, but unfortunately I could not admire her breasts, only her bare back.

Lost in thought, she then asked me to go ahead and let the film run, which I acknowledged with a "Mhm".

"You saw me naked yesterday in the bathroom, so don't make a drama now," she apparently tried to calm my insecurity.

I did my best, trying to suppress forbidden thoughts and sat on the lower part of her back, trying to avoid approaching her buttocks in an unflattering way. Not that she still noticed the hard erection that was already making itself felt again under the sweatpants. The oil smelled pleasantly of vanilla and spread well on her back.

She was very tense, which I noticed after the first touch and I then tried with slow but firm circular movements to free her from the pain. The longer I let my hands circle on her warm back, the faster my heart beat and the heat in me kept rising.

The intense touch, her supple, oily skin, the firm gripping - The intimacy gave my arousal free rein and I had to use a deft hand movement to push my penis away in my pants so that it didn't touch her back through my pants when I bent over her from behind to reach her neck.

Melanie was obviously enjoying the massage, she had her face buried in her hands but I could hear her moaning softly. Was this merely an expression of release from her suffering, or was she also enjoying the intimate atmosphere? Before I could finish this thought, she cleared her throat and ordered me to move off her.

As soon as I sat back in my seat, she stood up and turned to me. Her face looked tired but deeply relaxed and at the same time my eyes fell on the rest of her upper body. Her breasts stood firm and full against me, her belly shimmered slightly in the light of the burning candles that Melanie had already lit before our movie night, bathing the whole room in a soothing light.

Melanie noticed my staring, snapped in front of my nose and said "Now it's good with gawking again, but you could still massage my neck from above down. Put the coffee table a little further forward, then you sit on the couch and I squat in front of you, so my neck is at a good height and we can both continue watching the movie."

Without waiting for my consent, Melanie sat down in front of me and I was able to push the massive table forward just in time to prevent her from getting stuck there. While Harry Potter was playing his Quidditch game, I tried to look as spellbound as possible at the TV and not at Melanie, since from this position I could peer down her body from above at her wonderful breasts.

But in view of the clear effect of the mulled wine, of which we had consumed within the last hour whole one and a half bottles, it was not far with the lack of concentration and I noticed how my view and the thoughts wandered away from the film, to Melanie's body. I was still only massaging her neck and shoulders until she asked me to massage more firmly above her collarbones.

To make the massage a little easier - my hands were already hurting a little - I put a little more massage oil on her shoulders. I pressed the soft plastic bottle a little too hard and a whole gush resulted on her graceful neck, but also a thin trickle made its way over her collarbone, between her breasts through. How I would have loved to catch it and rub it on her breasts, holding them gently between my hands and caressing her nipples.

But I had to let go of that idea, it was wrong, I thought to myself shamefully. As I wiped some of the excess oil off the sides of her arms and gently drifted left and right from her shoulders to her elbows, I unintentionally touched the sides of her breasts with the back of my fingers, which on the one hand did not help my arousal. Immediately a shiver ran through Melanie, I heard her startled inhale and already prepared myself for the telling off, but this remained absent.

In my mind I thanked her for ignoring this faux pas. I let my hands slide down over her shoulders as she requested, carefully massaging the area above her collarbones. She enjoyed this very much, exhaled this time full of relaxation and suddenly let her head sink backwards so that the back of her head sank onto my lap and her breasts revealed themselves to me in all their glory.

But I couldn't enjoy this view for too long, because Melanie probably noticed my hard and hot throbbing penis, on which her head was partially leaning. Again startled and a little unsettled, she lifted her head and turned to me, apparently it seemed to be a little embarrassed herself.

"Thank you, I feel better now," she said gratefully and set about putting on her sweater.

She sat down with me again and we watched the final scene of the movie together.

"What time is it by now?" asked Melanie as I took the movie out of the DVD player and put it back in the box.

"About half past nine, why?" I replied absent-mindedly, still thinking about the sexy body and the intense touches.

"Tomorrow we don't have to get up early like today, you can't do anything anyway. And I don't really want to go to sleep yet either," she commented, leaning her head to the side thoughtfully.

"Do we have the second part on DVD too?" she inquired curiously.

"Sure, I have the whole box!" I replied and immediately, set about getting the collection from my room.

"Great, I'll heat up some mulled wine, do you want some? We still have two whole boxes!" Melanie called after me with a smug tone in her voice.

Once in my room, I took a deep breath and tried to calm down. My erection hadn't subsided and it was beginning to hurt, but I couldn't bring myself relief until later, because if I stayed away any longer, Melanie would surely get suspicious, since she already knew about my "emotional outburst".

So I grabbed the DVD collection and marched back into the living room, where Melanie was already waiting for me with steaming mulled wine.

Livingroom, 9:20 pm

We started the movie and let the hot beverage and the wizarding world sprinkle us. It did not remain with a single cup of mulled wine and we broke all records, as we became aware, when we already put the third bottle empty to the waste glass and the intoxication threatened to take over. A side effect was that after breaking the fourth bottle and returning to the couch, the spatial distance between Melanie and me decreased more and more.

So at some point she leaned sideways with her back and head against me and I caught myself carefully putting my left arm around her. She allowed it and so cuddled up we also looked towards the end of the second Harry Potter part.

Livingroom, 11:09 pm

As soon as the credits rolled, Melanie lolling next to me looked dissatisfied and I tried to look as clueless as possible as the alcohol made it increasingly difficult for me to hide my desire for satisfaction.

12