All Comments on 'Forbidden Demand'

by VoluptasNova

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ich wünschte, meine Deutschkenntnisse wären besser. Übersetzungstools verlieren die Nuance. Gute Geschichte.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice premise.

Sex starts too abruptly.

Why didn't she react to the lotion that dribbled down between her breasts? She could have told him to 'catch' it, or she could have 'caught' it herself, and rubbed it into her breasts.

Needed greater details about how he touched her. And about how she touched him. Some slow jerking of his cock, while she got used to it, and enjoyed its feel in her hand, while she watched his reaction/s to it would have been nice. Some dialog about what each was doing to the other, how it felt to them both, and what he/she would like to do/have done to them would have helped.

She could have asked him what he thought about when he masturbated. Did he watch porn?

What kind turned him on the most? Did he ever think about her? What did he think about?

In the hot tub, could have used some her sitting over the jet and letting it stimulate her while he played with her breasts.

Four stars.

Ilovetophoto68Ilovetophoto68over 2 years ago

YES. Please continue!!! Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hot. Especially if you yourself did all the German to English translation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"TO BE CONTINUED"

,

Fatal words to end a story that doesn't have a chapter number in the title.

VoluptasNovaVoluptasNovaover 2 years agoAuthor

Dear readers, thank you for your feedback, especially the request for more detailed descriptions.

On the translation question: I did the translations roughly with a translation tool, but then revised them myself for the finer points, and also rewrote some passages to make more sense in English.

I appreciate your advice and will try to incorporate it into part 3 (part 2 is already finished and in the approval process)!

TittymilkLover69TittymilkLover69over 2 years ago

Although I'm usually enjoying daughter Fantasies, This Has the Makings of a Epic Story ! (Let There be More..you Know what I want ) 🍼🌊😋

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Enjoyed the story. Looking forward to a continuation in English

usaretusaretover 2 years ago

Good story. Well written, brought the reader to a pitch io await the next chapters. Hope they continue through the pandemic.

Phoenix_LusterPhoenix_Lusterover 2 years ago

The fact that English isn't your first language is somewhat obvious in the story but because in some places it was a hard read. But overall I enjoyed it. A good premise, lead up and a fairly hot scene at the end. Personally, I kinda liked that the sex started abruptly because that's just how I like it.

Tommy54Tommy54over 2 years ago

I am looking forward to the next chapter.

VoluptasNovaVoluptasNovaover 2 years agoAuthor

Dear readers, thank you again for your comments! I am happy to announce that I have revised chapter 2 again and it is now back in the release process.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"TO BE CONTINUED"

.

That information belongs in the title in the form of a chapter number, NOT after the story has been opened. Too little, too late. Automatic rating of 1.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyover 2 years ago

Yes! Please continue.

SkipjackingSkipjackingover 2 years ago

I was very interested and want to read the next chapter or two even!

Nmb11Nmb11over 2 years ago

Can’t wait to continue

Red_22bRed_22b3 months ago

It's all gone quiet. Hoping the story continues soon

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVoluptasNova@VoluptasNova
Passionate author of various erotic stories, from shallow romances, taboo tales, to hardcore stories. Publishing in English and German.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES