Forbidden Demand Ch. 02

Story Info
A dispute leads to the next step
6.6k words
4.6
16.1k
36

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Foreword

Dear readers, I would like to thank you very much for your feedback.

In this second chapter of the series, I've incorporated some of your advice, which I'm sure you'll notice. For example, sometimes the narrator switches out of Mike's first-person perspective, enters the perspective of a third observer, and explains Melanie's thoughts and feelings so that we can better understand her as well. In a later part (Chapter 3) we will also dive into Melanie's thoughts - so much in advance!

Before each section you will find not only where and at what time the story takes place, but also from which perspective it is told (Mike / Melanie / Narrator). I'm looking forward to your reactions!

This time we are slowly approaching the climax. Even if you have to read for a relatively long time, I hope to satisfy you with a new sizzling experience between Melanie and Mike at the end of this chapter!

Furthermore I'd like to express special thanks to @HeyAll, who proofread the first chapter and for whose support I am very grateful!

Have fun reading

Voluptas Nova

Lockdown - Day 3

Living room, 10:30 a.m. - Mike

Nervousness and anxiety caused my pulse to skyrocket, my heart to race. I was now afraid I was going to get the telling off of my life. Even though it took two to tango, I was sure that Melanie would blame me for our faux pas, since I had been the one to make the first move in the hot tub and kiss her.

My head cinema started again in a rush, but this time it didn't show erotic images, but pure despair: Melanie screaming at me in a moment, extinguishing my hope for repetition, as I had already had in my dream.

"I don't know how you feel about it, but I'm kind of totally confused about last night," Melanie began with a slight tremor in her voice.

A cold shiver ran down my spine.

I didn't know what to answer at first and nodded in agreement, whereupon she followed up.

"What are we going to do now? I feel totally guilty and somehow don't know how to deal with it," she added.

"Yes I know what you mean," I said, without actually being able to follow her completely, since in my opinion she didn't need to feel guilty - who was going to judge us, in such an intimate affair.

Or was she appealing to morality here, as I had been feeling tormented off and on for two days now?

"I actually found it quite nice too," I stammered out, without having thought about the words and at the same time surprised that I had dared to say this.

Directly I felt even more insecure. I wish I hadn't said that! Now she had to think I was a pervert.

"Hm yes well, I can't deny that I liked it too. At that moment, anyway. But let's be honest, it's wrong. I've been thinking about it all morning now and we should just chalk it up to a one time incident, okay?" replied Melanie with an empathetic undertone.

I would have loved to repeat what had happened, as the thought of it immediately made me hot and my loins stirred, but I didn't want to risk anything and I also wanted to reassure Melanie. Surprised I was in any case that she remained so calm and did not blame me for our slip.

"Yes of course, I think so too, I think it was just too much alcohol and then we also sat the last few days constantly together," I replied confirming.

"Good, then we are in agreement," Melanie finished, smiling a little forced.

"I'll make us some coffee, what do you think?" she said, obviously wanting to change the subject.

I gladly accepted this invitation, as the hangover was still deep in my bones as an effect of the humid evening and coffee would hopefully have a soothing effect here.

Living room, 18:10 - Mike

Until the evening we passed the time in various ways, each remaining for himself, only for spaghetti for lunch we had sat down together again around 2 pm.

I felt that Melanie tried to keep the distance, which I also accepted. So she directly offered me the TV in the living room for use in the evening, she would make herself comfortable in her room.

"Fine with me," I said, already looking forward to some undisturbed shooter games.

Living room, 9:05 p.m. - Mike

I turned off the TV with aching eyes and briefly considered what to do for the rest of the evening. I decided to go to my room and pass the time with myself for a while. The whole day I had forced myself not to think about the erotic escapade with Melanie, but it was no use: As soon as the evening came, her naked body was haunting my thoughts and my penis had been in stand-by mode for over two hours.

So I crept into my room and, arriving upstairs, came to a stop at Melanie's bedroom door. Was it what I suspected? Was it possible to hear soft moaning from her room?

Probably my imagination was running away with me, I thought, and I was about to start moving again when a clearly audible groan could be heard behind the closed door. Since I had recently lost all shame, I went down on my knees and looked through the keyhole into Melanie's room.

This was a sight I would not forget: Melanie was lying on her bed with her back and legs bent, had pulled her shirt up slightly so that it rested just above her nipples, which had erected with excitement. Her body shimmered slightly in the light of the bedside lamp, lying sideways to my line of sight, which is why I couldn't see her pubic area.

Her computer was on the bed playing a movie. I wonder what kind of porn Melanie was watching? I was already surprised that she was interested in such films, where she had already condemned me for my porn consumption many times.

I moved closer to the keyhole to be able to observe her better. While she lightly caressed her right breast with her right hand, she obviously massaged her clit with her left, slowly at first, but then she seemed to speed up again and I now clearly heard a soft moan. I thought about it briefly, hesitated, but then the increasing desire in me prevailed.

I slipped my sweatpants down a bit and began to massage my penis with one hand. I pushed the foreskin up and down, tuned to the beat with which Melanie rubbed her clitoris. Slowly, then a little faster as she also increased her pace.

I imagined how hot and wet she must be, I would have loved to storm into the room and had made up for what I had already made her explode yesterday.

But I was granted for today only the silent role of the spectator and so I enjoyed the sight of her dreamlike body, which began to quiver with increasing speed ever more violently under the spell of lust. She increased the speed again, gripping her chest tighter. Her nipples now stood up hard, her back took on tension.

She began to breathe faster, now squeezing her nipple tightly between her index finger and thumb. I copied this, pressed harder on my penis and almost groaned loudly, so aroused was I at that moment. More and more violent were her movements, the body tension increased.

I could no longer sit loosely either, leaned my head against the door and peered through the keyhole. Her legs began to tremble. I now took both hands to help, kept the body tension and now massaged penis and testicles with both hands. Melanie let go of her chest, grabbed the bedspread. She stretched her back now almost completely, was in full ecstasy, her mouth open, breathing briefly.

In a moment it was time!

I also increased the frequency again, faster and faster I let my hand slide along my rock-hard cock, the balls pressed firmly.

Then she reached the spot: Melanie turned up the speed, she trembled, rubbed quickly between the legs and then slumped several times, took again tension, a quiet "Aaaah" escaped her.

At the same time it also overcame me, I felt the tickling, the tension that formed, faster and also harder I jerked my penis and then it came to me too.

In three spurts I pumped out the sperm, which I tried to catch with my free hand makeshift. I closed my eyes briefly with excitement until I regained my senses and spied back into Melanie's room.

No sooner had I turned my gaze back to her than I froze in shock.

She had turned her head to the side and was now looking directly at me, at the door!

Was it only coincidence?

Certainly not, as she smiled frivolously in the direction of the door behind which I was cowering, then averted her gaze.

Caught off guard and full of renewed shame, I sped up and hurried to the bathroom to wash my cum off my hand, hopefully getting rid of some guilt in the process. While the one succeeded, I still scurried shamefully into my room and lay down in bed.

I thought: Why had she smiled and not confronted me, if she had noticed me after all? Would she have liked to be surprised, should I have just gone into her room?

I would have been too shy, too afraid for that. Moreover, I was ashamed of my desire. The erotic desire for my sister was wrong, it was forbidden. If someone had caught us indulging our lust together in the hot tub, my reputation and self-confidence would have been destroyed.

I thought about how Dad would catch me sitting in front of Melanie's keyhole watching her masturbate. Immediately I felt sick, I tried to push that scenario out of my thoughts. Surely he would disown me at the idea of catching his son getting off on his daughter.

My thoughts found their way back to Melanie: why had she smiled? Obviously she had noticed me, perhaps by the glow of the light under the door? No matter how I turned it around, I couldn't imagine that she had really enjoyed having me watch her. After all, she had made it clear this morning that she thought our escapade was a mistake....

Further and further my thoughts turned around our forbidden desire, until I finally fell asleep.

Lockdown - Day 4

Kitchen, 8:44 a.m. - Mike

The next morning I met Melanie in the kitchen as she stood by the coffee machine. I guess the events of the last few days hadn't bothered her too much, since she was still unabashedly revealing herself, at least from what I could tell.

"Good morning," she said as she heard me approach and stood there with her back turned to me, dressed only in a bright white lace panty and a white spaghetti top.

Admiring this view, but disguised as merely waiting for me to get to the machine, I began a loose conversation about the day's schedule. Shopping we had to do today, so as not to live exclusively on mulled wine, coffee and pasta.

When Melanie, who had thankfully also let me out a coffee, turned to me, I stalled talking: The top, which had seemed tightly cut but completely unobtrusive from behind, opened up an extremely telling view of Melanie's perfect bosom when seen from the front. The straps of the slightly too small top started just above her nipples, the fabric lay tightly against and pressed her breasts together a little and gave me an optimal view of her cleavage. The white fabric clung to her honey colored skin and made her look innocent as an angel.

She noticed my gaze and commented with, "My eyes are up here," smiling.

It was obvious she was playing with me. I got myself and my eyes back under control and we sat down at the table to eat breakfast.

Sated, with two coffees and some cake, as well as the rough schedule coordinated, I got up and asked her if she wanted to go shower first, to which she gratefully declined.

"Just come by my room later, when you're done, then I'll take a shower. I have to write an important mail for university and it will take some time, meanwhile you can get ready," she suggested.

"Sure, I'll just knock when I'm done then, don't want to disturb you," I replied.

I replied diplomatically, hoping to seem as restrained as possible, my guilty conscience lingering since our conversation and from the fact that she had most definitely caught me peeping yesterday.

"You can come in, it's nothing secret, it's just mails for my thesis," she said, then added, "So you don't need to squat in front of the door like last night."

She gave me a knowing smirk, apparently without any annoyance in her voice.

So my guess had been right after all, that she had enjoyed being watched.

Nevertheless, I felt caught again, again a shiver ran down my spine and my pulse quickened. Melanie stood up and cleared the dishes.

I didn't make a sound and went to my room to pick out some clothes. Before I could make my way toward the bathroom, I was jolted out of my thoughts by Melanie's call.

"Can you please check on the coffee maker before you go into the bathroom? It suddenly doesn't work anymore and I want another coffee," she called to me from downstairs.

A bit annoyed, I left the clothes and went towards the kitchen, where Melanie came towards me and gave me a strange look, a smile with raised eyebrows, which I didn't quite know how to classify.

As soon as I arrived in the kitchen, my annoyance grew: Nothing was defective, only the residual water bowl had to be emptied. So that's what she had forced on me as revenge? Well, worse things could have happened. I took care of everything and put the machine back into operation.

"Ready to use!" I shouted loudly and with a snotty expression in my voice in the direction of the upper floor, but this went unanswered.

Still discreetly angry, I went back to take a shower now. I collected the fresh clothes, took off already once the shirt and kept only the boxer shorts on, should I be seen perhaps by Melanie, since she had the room on the right of me and with opened door otherwise could see, how I scurried naked into the bath opposite.

Actually, I would not need to have any shame after what I had experienced, but since we had agreed to return to the status quo, it seemed only right.

I put my hand on the door handle, pushed it down. To my surprise, the light was already on and I heard splashing water. At that moment Melanie peeked out of the shower, she was standing bent over and I could see her bare, soaped breasts.

"Sorry I thought I was on first," I brought up out of reflex to apologize.

"Thought you were taking so long, that's why I'm already on," she replied, adding "You can join me!" grinning teasingly.

I turned and left the bathroom even more annoyed than before.

She obviously enjoyed it so much to play with me, yesterday she had talked me into a guilty conscience, today, on the other hand, she was just trying to get my thoughts on the wrong path. Surely she had meant the request to come to her in the shower as a joke - or not? I asked myself this question and struggled.

Should I dare to go back to the bathroom? If she really meant it as a joke, I would get the punishment of my life, but on the other hand, she had been up to it: If she was not embarrassed to be watched by me while masturbating, although we actually had our clarifying conversation, she should not be surprised if I would now take her at her word.

In addition, I was totally annoyed by her ambiguity. I had enough to do with sorting out my own thoughts, I was still not sure whether I should be ashamed of my forbidden thoughts or not.

Maybe I could make it clear to her that she could not play with me.

Determined, I turned around, opened the bathroom door briskly and Melanie looked out of the shower again, this time much more surprised with a slightly open mouth and wide eyes.

The air was already almost misty, as she had already been standing under the hot shower for a while. Her body was wet and still covered with foam in some places, such as her tight butt.

How I would love to step up to her and shower her off - I nimbly got rid of my shorts and joined her in the shower. She didn't say a word, but still looked surprised and I just grinned, but more to hide my own nervousness, less out of confidence.

I showered off, grabbed the soap and lathered up.

Her naked body facing me, the thus awakening memories of our hot session in the hot tub and the soaping on my penis all did their part, so that it stood at attention after a short time, which Melanie acknowledged with wide eyes, but still silently.

She averted her eyes, turned around and rinsed the foam from her body. As she did so, she stood with her back to me and I spied a little foam hanging from the bottom left of her buttocks, which was not washed away by the water.

At the same time, the desire grew in me to brush the foam aside, touch her butt and give in to my lust. The nervousness in me had released so much adrenaline that my courage had grown and now I wanted to test the limits.

I was about to guide my hand to her buttocks when I abruptly met this limit.

She slapped my hand gently but firmly and said "Just look, don't touch you pervert!"

I rolled my eyes, but didn't want to leave it at that.

Surely she was surprised that I had even joined her in the shower. I took my chances now and put aside my shyness and reserve, as it had already stood in my way with women in my school days.

Deliberately long and intense I left my hands on my best piece, Melanie watched again and again, whereby she took great pains to act as if her looks were random.

When I then quite unabashedly began to massage my glans and look at her, she only said in a clearly shaky and quiet voice "Okay good good..." and left the shower.

I grinned to myself as I had obviously upset her.

After I was done with the shower I dried myself and left the bathroom to leave Melanie, who was fixing her hair, in peace, I didn't want to get the hang of it right away.

Kitchen, 10:33 a.m. - Narrator

After half an hour, Melanie volunteered to go shopping. On the way, the two chatted about general topics, neither talking about the shower experience or even more, both ignoring it.

Melanie, meanwhile, was quietly introspective, thinking about the experience. She had discovered Mike the night before while peeping, because through the gap between the door and the floor and the light behind it in the hallway, the shadow of a person had been quite clearly visible. At first she had wanted to curse and scare him away, but then she had suddenly felt a lust, as she had the night before when they had gotten closer in the hot tub.

Her thoughts about the fact that such sensations were actually wrong, she had quickly suppressed and had gone into the pleasure, even if it was so contradict her actual intention. The violent orgasm that the consciousness of being watched gave her had then finally put her plans to rest and she let herself in for this temptation.

Actually this did not correspond at all to her principles and above all her moral conceptions. So she also abhorred porn movies on principle. But that evening she had given in to her curiosity while browsing and had finally landed at "Stepsister" porn, which had made her desire burgeon. She was already a little ashamed of her choice while watching the movie, yet she couldn't deny her newfound fondness for it.

That Mike had actually accepted her invitation to join her in the shower had surprised her all the more. She would have loved to touch him, to work his wet body with her hands and lips. When he had started to work on his penis she had directly felt how heat had spread between her legs, her pussy had become wet. How much she had longed to stretch her bottom towards his cock so that he could take her.

But she would have been too shy to take that step, at the same time still struggling mentally with the moral turpitude of her lust and desire.

Fortunately, her mind game was interrupted when they reached the supermarket and set about shopping thereupon.

By noon, the two were back, stowed the groceries, and started preparing lunch right away. While cutting the vegetables, Melanie asked about Mike's plans, which, as on the previous days, were rather limited to indoor activities in front of the TV. She suggested watching the third Harry Potter part after lunch, which suited Mike well.

12