Forbidden Demand Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Living room 13:14 - Mike

Arriving in the living room well satiated, I started the movie and leaned into the corner of the couch. As soon as I took my place, Melanie lay down and placed her head on my right thigh.

Was that another test? I asked myself, but accepted it.

Over the course of the next half hour, she lolling around again and again, almost rubbing the back of her head against my member, which, unlike our massage interlude a few days ago, didn't seem to bother her. Now I was sure she had dropped her good intentions when she was already signaling so directly and blatantly what she wanted.

"I thought you didn't like porn?" I asked her to break the silence and also to test how much she would now respond to me.

Puzzled at the direct address, Melanie turned her head to me, still leaning on my lap.

"Yeah actually, I don't like either," she replied sheepishly.

"Actually, you should apologize to me, she often as you have already condemned me for it!" I countered confidently.

It wasn't just once that Melanie had found out about my porn consumption, she had already caught me masturbating to porn as a teenager, but also discovered suspicious search histories when we shared a family PC just a few years ago.

"Oh, come on," she said, annoyed, and turned back toward the movie.

She obviously wanted to stop this conversation, which was unpleasant for her, but I didn't let up.

"What were you watching yesterday?" I continued to ask, curious what her reaction might be.

Now I wanted to switch roles and put her in an awkward situation, as she had already done with me. Apparently she was surprised by this change of roles, as she seemed to feel cornered. She tightened her legs a bit and I could feel her getting nervous.

"Now stop it, I don't feel like talking about it," she rebuffed.

In response to her blocking, I got up from the couch, let her head fall rudely to the side, which had been resting on my thigh before, and looked down at her. An annoyed expression on her face tried to punish me. But I wasn't about to let up and pay her back a little of her teasing attitude.

"Well, I'll just check your search history and see what you were looking at last night!" I replied defiantly with a grin on my face.

"Good luck, my laptop is locked with a password!" she called after me.

But she had forgotten one crucial factor.

"I know your password, you gave it to me the other day when you asked me to install a program for university," I countered, laughing more spitefully than I really wanted to.

Melanie wasn't exactly fit when it came to IT and had asked me to install a calculation tool on her PC a few weeks ago. Surely she hadn't changed her password since then. That I would be right with this assumption was immediately clear to me when she came running behind me with loud stomping.

She overtook me and blocked my way.

"Okay you win, but keep your hands off my laptop!" she said capitulating.

I grinned and we went back to the living room. Back in our old seats, but both leaning across from each other and staring fixedly at the TV to avoid embarrassing eye contact, I probed.

"So, what was it now?" I asked.

"Nothing crass, not the kind of shit you'd watch," I got defiantly in response.

I already had to admit that Melanie had noticed my somewhat offbeat tastes.

I was into porn where women wore white underwear and got cum on them, but also into gang bang porn where the protagonist was sprayed full of cum from top to bottom. Melanie had found out about it when she discovered those very videos in the website history and we were still sharing a computer.

"Point taken," I thought to myself.

"Well, if it was just romantic sex, then you have nothing to be ashamed of," I tried to soothe her.

"Do you watch porn every time you jerk off?" she asked me curiously.

Surprised at her inquiry, I looked at her for a moment. I didn't expect her to want to stay on this topic of her own accord.

"No, not always," I replied.

"That's amazing," she said, obviously trying to allude to my extravagant tastes.

"Well, what I usually look at isn't that gross either, believe me. There's some really crazy stuff out there, it's too much even for me," I tried to rebut her reproachful remark.

"So tell me, what do you think about when you're not watching porn while jerking off?", Melanie asked.

"Oh various things, nothing special or anything," I tried to dodge the question.

I was almost more ashamed of my thoughts while masturbating than I was of the porn I was watching.

"Someone in college?" asked Melanie with a raised eyebrow.

She had sat up a bit now and actually seemed interested.

"Yeah maybe, what else do you think about when you make it up?", I tried to counter.

But Melanie did not let up.

"No, now it's about you!" she determined emphatically.

"If you're already watching me do it, do you ever think about me?" she asked, I detected a slight nervousness in her voice.

"Yes ..., uh I mean no absolutely not!" it escaped me.

Too rash and with my thoughts already back in Melanie's bedroom, my mouth had spoken faster than my brain had thought. Even the subsequent correction could not change anything.

But amazement was not written on Melanie's face, rather confirmation. She didn't say anything in response either, it was me who took the floor.

"I have to go to the bathroom, I'll be right back," I said to escape the situation.

Again, she had managed to throw me off my game. I walked toward the bathroom and saw that Melanie's bedroom door was open. I ventured a look inside and spied her laptop still open on her desk. Should I dare look to see what she had been looking at?

I thought for a moment and entered the room, sneaked to her computer and tried to unlock it. Sure enough, the password still worked.

I opened the browser, clicked on the website history, and was amazed: stepsister porn was what she had been looking at, and not just one. Several were listed in the history. I certainly hadn't expected that. But I couldn't dwell on her video history much longer, as I winced in shock when someone behind me cleared her throat reproachfully.

"That's what I thought," Melanie said in an annoyed tone.

"You weren't going to answer me," I listed in my defense.

"Don't tell me now that only I think of you when I masturbate! You seem to be into brother-sister stories too," I added.

Melanie stood opposite me with her arms crossed and looked at me critically. Even if she didn't want to admit it, I was obviously right. So I waited for her answer, also looking critically.

"That's about step-siblings, that's not what we are!" I got as an answer.

"Oh come on, that's a lame excuse, it's obvious what it's about," I didn't let up.

"You don't have to judge me when you're already watching me do it live, it's way worse than porn, you pig!" rumbled Melanie.

Caught, but confident of victory in this discussion, I fired back, "Oh, so Miss Perfect, that's why you were looking so greedily at my cock in the shower today?"

Melanie didn't make a sound at first and looked at me with wide eyes.

"You really don't have to say anything, Mike, first the thing in the whirlpool, that only came from you. Then you're also still with me through the door last night and harass me today in the shower! You should be ashamed of yourself!" she tried to defend herself.

Her accusations made me almost aggressive. Certainly I had contributed my part to the occurrences, but she could not represent me nevertheless without further as alone sacrilegious.

"Now you watch it too, you watch porn like that yourself and you noticed exactly that I was watching you, so you could have said something too, but apparently you liked it! And you certainly weren't innocent in the pool either!" I fired back.

"Mike, I'm freaking out! You're so full of shit!" she returned without further argument.

I was aware of the victory in our sudden argument.

"So you don't find me attractive and you won't admit that you got horny this morning when you saw my cock?" I asked cockily.

"No, get it through your head, I really don't know what's going on in your head!" she tried to escape the discussion.

I hated it when she, as so often, always tried to be right, but this time she had no chance. I wanted to win this argument and ventured beyond familiar territory.

I reached down to my pants, unzipped them and slipped them down, along with my boxer shorts and my flaccid penis popped out.

"What's going on now, please?" screamed Melanie at me formally.

"Why don't you look and tell me honestly that you don't like what you see!" I challenged her.

"Oh come on Mike, that's like showing you my breasts to test if you don't think I'm horny," she replied.

"I've already got myself under control, otherwise I'm sure I wouldn't have just sat outside your door yesterday, I would have come in!" I said confidently.

Melanie looked at me full of anger.

"Bullshit, you men are all the same, I can prove that to you! You are a thousand times more perverted than I am, I bet you!" she claimed and at the same time took action.

She grabbed her top with both hands and pulled it off with a jerk. Thus she presented me her full breasts and waited for my reaction. I certainly couldn't deny that I liked what I saw, but I tried not to let my cock get hard.

"I bet you always imagined that when you jerked off, didn't you? Admit it!" she demanded.

Although our discussion was actually pointless, since it seemed obvious that we found each other attractive - as the incident in the hot tub had also shown - I didn't want to give up and just shrugged.

Completely in a rage, Melanie took a step toward me. She grabbed my penis with her right hand and squeezed when she had enclosed it. Totally taken aback, I looked at her and she returned my gaze with furiously narrowed eyes.

"So, if you don't show any reaction now, you can play moralizer!" she remarked.

As paradoxical as this situation was, I couldn't contain my feelings and already felt the hot blood shooting into my penis, making it swell.

"Aha, I thought so," she said triumphantly.

"It's a bit unfair too, isn't it?" I countered in my defense, getting ready to fight back.

"It doesn't make you horny yourself?" I asked back, taking my right hand and putting it to her breast, squeezing her nipple a little harder and looking into her eyes.

"Ahhh!" escaped Melanie.

I didn't wait for another comment and stroked my other hand down her sweatpants to her knees. Melanie stood with her back to the bed and looked at me in irritation. Then I took another step towards her, gave her a push and she fell backwards onto the bedspread.

As she lay in front of me I could look directly between her legs: A small wet spot was visible through her underwear.

"So much for that!" I teased her as well, confident of victory, and winked at her.

For a second that seemed to last an eternity, we looked into each other's eyes.

So now, half naked and emotionally exposed, we were face to face again.

The mood between us had abruptly changed from anger and rage to lust. As if in a frenzy, I bent over her, running my right hand down her loins while I leaned over her with the other.

Melanie had her eyes closed, I felt her breath as I stroked down her and how she pushed through her back full of arousal. Slowly I approached her face. A gentle kiss opened the intimacy, but it should not remain so gentle. The lust and passion was too present.

I moved down to her, began to kiss her breasts, on which goose bumps had formed. Her nipples were rock hard and with the encirclement I performed with my tongue, she intensified her soft moans. She stroked my hair while I pampered her breasts.

Then I moved down further, kissing along her belly as I went, stroking the thong down her legs and then letting my lips sink down between her bent legs.

"Ohhh no, stop it, you mustn't ..." she tried to stop me.

But I did not stop.

My lips touched her delicate hair, I exhaled hotly and she flinched a little. With the tip of my tongue I explored the unknown terrain, first at the outer labia, up and down, I felt the heat flowing from her vagina and the scent of her pearl.

I ventured further to the center of her pleasure, first superficially circling the clit. Melanie moaned lustfully now, pressed my head on her pussy and buried her fingernails in my hair. Greedily I began to lick her clit.

Like a cherry pit, I licked at and around it, sucking lightly on it, causing Melanie to rear up and moan even deeper.

"Oh yeah!" she commented on my now intense licking.

I could feel her getting increasingly tense. She enjoyed being pampered by me and held her breasts with one hand.

I also reached out with my free hand, cradling her right breast in my hand, kneading her nipple ungently, which made her even more lustful.

Only a few more moments until Melanie would explode with ecstasy.

I pressed my lips on her clit, sucked on it and at the same time circled it with the tip of my tongue, while my hand massaged her breast.

Then I also took the other hand to help, put my thumb on her anus and carefully exerted pressure, but I only wanted to massage it and not penetrate.

This brought Melanie around the mind.

Breathing heavily, moaning loudly and full of tension it came to her.

"Ohhh YES YES YEAH!" she literally screamed out, reared up, pressed my mouth on her pubic and shortly after let herself sink onto the soft blanket floating in pleasure.

For a moment I thought she would surely need a break first, but at that moment she pulled me up to her and kissed me passionately. At the same time, I felt her hand slide between my legs, to my now flaccid penis.

She pushed me to the side, so that now I was lying on my back on the bed and rolled onto me.

Her hair fell down the side of her head, disheveled and wildly disarranged, she looked at me with a lustful look, smirked and then moved downward on me. I looked after her, admiring her wonderful breasts grazing my penis, which gradually began to come back to life.

Even before it was hard, Melanie had taken it in her hand and did not stop at that. Immediately she took it into her mouth. An overwhelming feeling spread as she began to suck my not yet hard cock violently and it quickly became hard in her warm and wet mouth due to this explosion of feeling.

"Ohh God ..." I acknowledged this action and rolled my eyes slightly with excitement.

She also started stroking her hair and Melanie took this as approval: she started blowing my cock, massaging my testicles firmly and pushing the whole shaft into her mouth as far as it would go.

Again and again she let my penis slide out, circled the glans with her tongue, sucked intensely on it, and then took my whole cock in her mouth again.

The excitement and the feeling of her wet tongue and her fierce sucking made sure that I even went a little black before my eyes.

Breathing shallowly and moaning only an incomprehensible "Oh yeah!" she noticed my approaching orgasm.

She took my cock out of her mouth and began to jerk it violently, which was incredibly intense due to the moisture and especially since she had mastered working a penis to absolute horniness.

"I'm about to cum!" escaped me, while I could hardly grasp a clear thought and the blood seemed to boil in my veins.

Melanie intensified her driving: She took my penis even more firmly in her hand, pushing it up and down, while she held my testicles with the other and squeezed gently.

Then it came to me, I felt the hot sperm shot.

"Ohhhhhh FUCK!" I screamed.

The second the cum shot out of my cock, Melanie lowered her head and let my penis slide almost all the way down her throat and bobbed up and down a little, still holding my balls and sucking hard on my glans.

I almost cried out with horniness, pumping countless spurts of cum down her throat, pushing her head down even further, whereupon I heard Melanie groan.

She rose, looked at me lustfully, looked back at my cock, on whose glans a small drop of sperm was still oozing out. She licked the rest off with her tongue, whereupon I groaned again.

She giggled and grinned briefly as she took it into her mouth again and sucked on it one last time, licking the glans as she took it out of her mouth and then lay down next to me, completely exhausted.

"Oh wow that was ..." I began, unable to finish the sentence. My ability to concentrate was non-existent.

So we stayed lying next to each other for a while until Melanie finally spoke up:

"Come on, let's go take a shower," she said, with a gentle smile, extending her hand to me.

Obviously she didn't have a guilty conscience this time, neither did I.

TO BE CONTINUED

12