Forbidden Fantasies

Story Info
They want to live out their fantasies but it can't happen.
5.3k words
0
3.1k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They both have professional jobs and live completely separate lives, in situations that see them trapped and not getting their needs for emotional and sexual satisfaction met. They are both in long term relationships which are easy to remain in, those ones where they have a very comfortable living situation, where from the outside it seems as though they have everything they would want and need from life; but they both want more. He wants the family life she has, with amazing sex on top, and she wants for a partner like him that she can trust to tie her up.

He feels that he should just be grateful for his lot. He has a good job, a fiancé, house and pets. Sounds idyllic from the outside. But sometimes, he feels like he wants the opportunity to have the life he truly wants and to move on to a partner who also wants him with that lustful attraction and sexual chemistry and who will give him a family he longs for.

Sometimes, she feels that she should just suck up her resentment for her abusive husband and stick with what her life is, for the children's sake. It seems like she has everything she could wish for. But other times, she feels like she wants to be with someone who will make her feel amazing, inside and out. Someone who will support her to be a fantastic mother and who will also give her that sexual satisfaction that she craves.

"I don't know what it is about you, but I can't get enough"

From the very second she set eyes on him, she knew she wanted to be closer to him. She didn't understand it but there was something drawing her to him. She wasn't sure if he felt it too but she would go out of her way to have some sort of physical contact each time she saw him.

She was in her early 20's so this was mainly in the form of messing about, playful contact to make him laugh rather than sexual. Her heart always started beating faster when she saw him, those flutters in her stomach grew as they walked towards each other. A smile. A touch. It felt like home and she wanted more.

After a couple of years of friendship he ended up at hers one night and by this point, they just wanted to get their hands on each other properly after being so polite in public. He wanted to have his way with her and she wanted to give it to him. He arrived and there was an electric atmosphere. She had never felt this way and the contact was that of primal sexual need from both of them. He was stunned at how perfect her body looked under her clothes as she had left the room minutes before, only to return wearing a little black and red chemise, with stockings and a pair of stiletto heels. His reaction was one of excited shock, and hunger for her body. She wanted him to know exactly what she thought of him and this outfit had shown him just how she felt, with no words needed. She loved the way he was so easy to talk to, with his deep and calm voice, it melted her. His shoulders were big and manly, his arms with their strong bulging muscles didn't go unnoticed. Not forgetting his hands, which touched her body as if it was silk; flowing up and down her curves.

He stood behind her and she felt his hard cock pushing onto the small of her back, just above her pert arse cheeks. His hands moved slowly from her tiny waist, around to her front and down her thighs, then back up again, making her feel nothing short of fantastic and ensuring that he was able to savour the feel of her skin. His lips planted sweet kisses on her neck and she started to breathe more deeply.

He took her hand and led her to the sofa, he sat down and she straddled him, kissing him more. She then slid herself down to the floor and waited at his feet while he started undressing himself, looking up at her as he did this, wanting to gage her reaction.

He unbuckled his belt and unleashed his hard cock from his trousers. Her eyes widened as she saw his length and girth, imagining it inside her and she felt goosebumps all over her, tingling her nipples as she felt them harden under the chemise. She couldn't hold back and instantly cupped her right hand around it, rubbing it gently while she licked the sensitive head, tasting the precum which was already waiting for her. She then took him in her mouth, rhythmically moving her hand up and down at the same time, making him moan.

He then took control and pulled her back up on the sofa, straddling him again and started to undress her, paying close attention to her nipples which he sucked on, pulling gently and then to her clitoris, which had swollen with her arousal. He used his fingers to move around it, then down her wet slit and moaned again when he felt how wet he had already made her, recognising she was ready for his hard dick inside her.

Her breathing intensified and she gasped as he slid two fingers into her, while rubbing on her clit with his thumb. He then grabbed her arse cheeks and lifted her on top of his hard cock, which slid inside her effortlessly and she let out a soft groan as it was a perfect fit, filling her up completely. They fucked and fucked until they were exhausted. That evening was one that she would remember forever.

After that night, they realised they wanted more of the amazing sex and wanted to be together as a couple which led to some crazy evenings of fun and passion. Everything seemed to fit and they soon integrated their friendship groups with each others and they all got on well. She loved how protective he was of her, the way he stood up for her and how he always made her feel like she was the only one for him. He loved her feisty nature and naughty thoughts. He loved to hear of how she had visited adult clubs in the past, her stories gave him fantasies for his solo sessions and he would caress his dick just thinking of what she used to get up to, especially in the play rooms, knowing she enjoyed the attention from lots of males and imagining himself coming into the action to ensure she takes him deep, leaving her with his cum dripping from her pussy with everyone else just watching them.

Their connection was immense. They feel safe with each other and could be completely themselves with each other, nothing was out of bounds with them and they had nothing to hide from one another. Then tragedy struck and it turned their worlds upside down. A sudden and horrible twist of fate. They had seen each other at their worst. They had been vulnerable with each other, crying together, communicating their deepest worries and concerns.

In the aftermath of the tragedy, they knew they had been through a lot together. It hurt and they were left hurting and holding on to each other. But it wasn't enough. There was pressure to get married, as family members wanted them to have their happy ending and if she was honest with herself, she did too but she didn't need marriage, she had never been worried about it until that point and felt herself just going along with the idea to please his family. He wasn't happy to get married at all and there was too much pressure on it for him.

They were both shadows of themselves and it was showing. He found himself working internationally a lot and he was becoming unhappy. She knew she needed to work to bring money in but she couldn't emotionally do it. She was still stuck over the tragedy and nothing could fix that quickly.

Something had to give. He ended it. She did not think she could feel any lower at that point. The tough times they went through together ultimately led to him breaking her heart. When he initially split with her, the pain was immense for her but he just wanted out. He wanted the pain of the situation to go away.

A few months later she had re-built. She had a new job and had started dating someone new and he was okay with that, why wouldn't he be? He was the one who ended their relationship. They kept in touch and she got engaged to her new partner. Her ex was upset but didn't show it in any kind of horrible way. He did make jokes about her ring and they still got on well when they met at a work event. They were able to laugh and chat as friends, but even then, there was an undercurrent of emotions. Regret from his side and care from her side.

He told her he wanted to escape due to the situation they had been in which was still making him miserable and as he had ended things with her and she seemed to be happier with someone else which was a kick in the teeth for him. He said he regretted what he had done, but knew he wasn't able to change it.

A perfect opportunity came up and he told her he was going away. At this point she was being totally love bombed by her new fiance - his words and everything he did for her was like music to her ears, the complete contrast of how her ex had been at the end, miserable and moody. She was starting a family with her fiance and they were about to get married. It was so perfect for her and she was swept away in it all.

When her ex told her he was leaving she was shocked but wished him well. She knew he needed to spread his wings and go for it. She just wanted the best for him and for him to be happy, despite how much she was hurt by him. He went away, and she got married. Their lives from that point onwards went in completely different directions. Yet they still kept in touch, due to the vulnerability they shared and the situation they'd been in, it made connecting again very easy, kind of like invisible string holding them together.

This invisible string used to get tugged on by one or the other now and again. Just little check ins. Sometimes when one of them had a situation to deal with, like a bereavement or a family member in hospital and sometimes just to catch up. They knew they could always call upon each other if they needed support. Always.

At one point, shortly after she was married and the newly married couple had their first child, the love bombing had stopped and she was seeing clearly the truth about her now husband. It wasn't so great. He was a controlling and manipulative character who would shout at her and compulsively lie to get what he wanted. She felt trapped. She knew she did not deserve to be hurt in this way and yet she stayed as she could not see a way out and as part of the abuse, he managed to keep her pregnant and breastfeeding as much as possible as this lowered his anxiety over her.

But in turn, it continued to make her miserable. She was now living her life for her children. Sex became a task, as her husband didn't care about her needs and rarely made her orgasm, usually focusing on what he wanted in the bedroom. She wanted sex to be about desire, passion and love, but this was difficult when he was often so hostile to her.

On the other end of the invisible string, far, far away, her ex was doing well and things were going smoothly. But....he was lonely. He wanted someone to have a relationship with. He told her she would love it there and they both dreamed about it as an escape. But the reality was that it would never happen. So she wished him well and encouraged him to look for a partner. Despite desperately wanting him back and wanting to get out of her situation, she wanted him to have an amazing life. He deserved it.

The further into her marriage she got, the more abusive her husband became and she hated it but she had got herself into this, so she felt she had to stick it out. She felt she had to make her marriage work for her kids. She now had nearly two of them. This just made her husband's control worse.

The invisible string tugged again and she heard from him, he sounded more upbeat and happy, and she was so pleased for him as he had been talking to someone new. However, there was still an ache in her heart because secretly she wished it was her and she wished she was there with him. He asked her to check this new lady out. Okay. Why would he say that? Why would he ask her of all people, to look at his new potential partner?

Oh. Wow. She looked just like her. She was the closest possible match to her that he could have found. There was a conversation about this between her and her ex, as his new lady was so similar to her. Then he told her that this was because he couldn't have her. She was stunned and realised that he likely knew he messed up on their relationship and he didn't realise what a good thing they had. Again, she wished him well and she left him to it and she heard after some time that they got engaged.

She felt another bit of her heart shatter. Why? She was going about her life, she was two children and a few years into her marriage. But she was unhappy and although she was very happy for her ex, because it seemed that he had everything he ever wanted, she still wished it was with her. She guessed this is how he may have felt when she got engaged, married and started a family.

He wasn't good at sharing his feelings and talked much more in practical terms, so she didn't know how he had felt much during the early stages of her new relationship and could only imagine he was hurting as this is how she now felt when he started to move on with his life.

Things were silent for years. Then she was clearing out the clutter and came across a message he hadn't read. Delete. She deleted it as he had moved on now, so why on earth would he want to hear from her again? What she didn't know is that this sent a notification to him. Oops. Not intended on her part, but it started a conversation and almost immediately they fell into over-familiar territory.

They talked about everything, with nothing being off limits. There was never anything off limits between them. They were both very sexual and always had been. And they both enjoyed it. They reminded eachother that they both knew each other very well and it was clear they were both still physically attracted to each other. It was like no time had passed at all.

He wanted her to know he wanted to experiment with anal. She provided the encouragement, she told him to ask his fiance and explore it with her. It's like he secretly knew she loved anal and that it was something they missed out on trying when they were a couple. She told him how good anal felt, like there was no other sensation which came close and it was so animalistic that when she's extremely horny and gets anal, it turns her wild.

He was thriving off their conversation, from how naughty it was but also from imagining how it would feel to fuck her anally and to feel it for himself, how tight that little hole would be around his girth. How she would scream for him as he fucked her so deep, prising apart her cheeks for him to slide inside her, feeling every sensation so intensely.

The way their chats became like a release for them both was addictive. Addictive in the way that they couldn't get enough and they loved to tease each other and tell the other exactly what they would do to each other. It was a way of them both getting that satisfaction that was missing in their primary relationships. He would tell her that he knew what he was missing out on with her. And she knew exactly what he meant because she felt she had missed out on him, too.

He shared how he wanted to tie her up and do what he wanted with her and she loved to hear just how he would do this. He described how he would meet her at a hotel, and would welcome her to show him what she was wearing underneath her long coat. She would come into the room and tease him like crazy, revealing a little of what is under the coat at a time, slowly. Very slowly. It would turn into a dance for him, with her showcasing her skimpy black body suit, which had a floral design that moved down her body, just covering her nipples and down to her crotch. Her breasts sat in the cups of the outfit, tight against the straps which held the outfit together.

She danced using her hips and moved her body in a rhythmic way, making wave like shapes. Her breasts and then her ass would be pronounced and pushed out; she knew that he would not be able to look away, so she could feel herself getting wet from arousal. As she danced he didn't know where to put his eyes and when she rubbed against him with her body, she could feel his dick was rock hard and throbbing in his boxers already. He sat on the bed and pulled her towards him. His hands and arms were so strong she had no choice but to stop her dancing and make her gasp as she felt herself face to face in front of him with such a skimpy outfit on. She was at his mercy and he smiled at her. She smiled back, knowing what was coming.

He looked her in the eyes and gazed at her in pure admiration and lust, then immediately put a hand on her hair, grabbing a handful at the back of her head and using this to force her head and body down across his lap, her head face down on the bed. She felt her hips sitting high on his legs and she could feel his hard cock next to her left hip. Her ass right over his lap right now, giving him access to her pussy and tight asshole. He then spanked her ass with a quick snap of his hand. She shuddered and let out a yelp. So he repeated this and asked her if she was enjoying that. She replied "yes Sir" and in that moment, he knew he could do whatever he wanted.

He spanked her until she was red and shaking. He then ran his fingers up and down the thong back of her outfit, paying attention to using his fingers to lift up the fabric near her pussy and this gave her just enough time to become nervous about what he was going to do next. He suddenly ripped the small section of material hiding her pussy and asshole to one side. If there is anything he loved most, it was easy access to pussy. He used his other hand to rub her pussy and felt she was very wet.

He smiled and gave a "mmm", while dipping a finger into her wet pussy and then using that wetness to circle her arsehole and get it wet, ready to receive something special. She groaned.

He then opened the drawer next to him which he had put some lube in, earlier. He got this out and put some on his finger. He rubbed her asshole with the lube and caressed it gently, before putting the tip of his finger inside. She groaned more and he knew she loved it.

Then he got a metal butt plug out of the drawer. He put lube on this and then placed it on her opening. She flinched. She wondered what it was and then her eyes widened as he pushed it in, she was so aroused it went in easily. She then started to let out little breathless cries of pleasure as he moved the plug in and out of her hole, up and down.

He pressed it back in and then he pulled her up and she was standing next to the bed. "Walk" he commanded. She walked away, knowing he would want to watch the plug moving in her ass, it looked so good as she paraded around the room and purposefully stuck her hips out so he could get a good look. She was so horny she could feel her pussy dripping as each step she took, felt better and better and she couldn't wait for him to fuck her.

She hoped he would use her arse first. She then heard him say "here" so she quickly returned to him and responded "yes Sir". He said "wrists" and she gave them willingly to him. Taking them in his hands, he then started to wrap some rope around them, carefully tying them together. She stared at him while he was doing this and felt a rush of excitement and nervousness. He laid her on the bed. He placed her hands above her head. Her arms were tight either side of her head at this point. He had left a long piece of rope coming out from her wrist tie and used this to tie around the headboard of the bed, which was a metal design and perfect for what he needed.

She was now laying on the bed, wrists tied above her head and with a butt plug still in her ass. She still had the black, thong back outfit on and he was looking at her, laying there imagining what he would do with her. He wasn't finished yet. He wanted to make sure that she was ready for him and wanted a good view of her pussy and ass at all times.

12