Forbidden Fantasies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So he decided he would put a spreader bar between her legs. He gently put this on, and as he did, one ankle at a time, he ran his hand along her leg and up to her pussy, tapping her pussy once he got to it. She gasped and it made her shudder. She was dripping wet by now, she could feel it in the fabric of her outfit. She just wanted him so much. She was now completely at his mercy. She was tied to the bed and her legs permanently open for him. He then decided to heighten her senses and added a blindfold. This really made her breathing deeper as she was forced to feel everything, not knowing when or what he would do next.

He wanted to give her so much pleasure, he wanted her to never want anyone else like she wanted him. So he moved the wet fabric of her outfit to one side and turned on a vibrator, which she could hear buzzing. He moved it up and down her wet pussy, up to the clit where she gave out a soft moan and then down to her opening where he pushed it in. Her back arched as she struggled to take it all. He pushed it further in, making her take it.

Once it was in, he started kissing her around her pussy and her thighs while rubbing her clit with his fingers softly. Then he started kissing her clit. The way he used his tongue to flick her clit and make her body jump, to the way he used the flat of his tongue in a lapping motion to get her pussy so wet which heightened the sensation, then the way he sucked on her clit, bringing his mouth away each time to pull on it more was immense and she could not help but cum - screaming out, her pussy pulsing around the vibrator with waves of pleasure.

He was so good with his tongue and fingers, pleasing her was effortless, he knew exactly what to do. Knowing she had cum, he flipped her body around so she was now face down, still tied to the bed and still with the spreader bar between her legs and vibrator in her pussy. He left it in there, with her cum slowly making it's way down and out of her pussy, making her feel like the dirty slut she wanted to be. He wasted no time once he had a view of her arse and the plug, whipping her so she shuddered after each one, making red lines on her, marking his territory.

She became greedy, and pushed her arse out for him and he enjoyed the way the plug moved when he whipped her. He then took the plug, moving it slowly and then finally out. She was so aroused, she had been waiting for this moment and really hoped he would fuck her so hard in the ass, as a punishment for all those years they'd missed out on.

All of her body was tingling in anticipation. He picked her hips up and she bent her legs so she was on all fours, except she wasn't really as her hands were still tied up past her head, with her arms resting on the bed and her head down leaving her ass in the air, ready for him. He carefully took his hard dick in his hands and rubbed it up and down with lube, then he rubbed his tip around her tight hole.

He asked her what she wanted "I want your cock in my ass" she said. He wanted her to beg for him. He asked her how much she wanted it and she said "I want it so much, please, please, please put your cock in my ass" with a desperation in her voice. He smiled to himself and told her he couldn't hear her. She screamed louder "I need your cock in my ass, please, I need it, please!".

At this point, he gave it to her. He slid it in and it was so tight around his large girth. He could feel it squeezing on him and once he was in all the way, he pushed on her and she moaned again. After that moment, he rhythmically thrusted in and out and spanked her while gradually becoming faster as she moaned louder, with the vibrator still in her pussy, whirring away and being blindfolded and unable to move her limbs. She felt so full with both holes filled. This was heaven.

He started to make little groans and she knew he was getting close. A few more thrusts later and he pulled out. He just managed to flip her over before he shot his load all over her tits, covering her little black outfit. He saw her smile as she received his cum all over her and he gave a deep groan with how good it felt to cum after the tight sensation of her little hole.

The messages were explosive, but didn't usually go further to say what happend after they had cum. But she imagined that he would hold her and comfort her after he had untied her gently, softly rubbing her wrists and ankles where she had been tied up and then carrying her lovingly into the shower to undress her and clean her. She imagined the sight of her naked body all soapy and wet would make him hard again and she used these thoughts after the raunchy messages during her solo play time.

After months of intense conversations between them, he knew what she liked and that he had the power to send her wild and make her thoughts race. It was hard for her not to develop feelings for him as he just kept making her feel so alive and so good. She wanted to feel this way all the time and quickly realised she wanted to contact him all the time. Oops. She was getting too attached to him. He remained cool and calm. Not letting her get too close. Never letting her into how he felt about her, which she desperately wanted to know.

She continued to fantasise about him and he quickly became her favourite fantasy. While playing with herself she loved to touch her breasts, squeezing and pulling on her nipples to make them hard and imagining they were his hands which made her even more horny and wet. She opened her legs wide as if he had tied her ankles to the bed and as if she couldn't move while she used her vibrators.

She thought about being fucked by him in every place imaginable. His office, dressed as a maid bent over his desk; or getting all soapy in the shower with the foam running down between her legs...even on the beach and by the pool. This build up made for the most intense orgasms and she craved them so much.

But he ended it again so suddenly. One message and it was over. She thought he wanted to explore more fantasies with her but she was wrong. She was hurt as she had developed feelings for him which she had tried to avoid, but she was never strong enough to let him go. However, she knew ending it was the right thing to do and that she didn't want to keep hurting anyone by having these explicit conversations.

She was too hurt to respond to him and decided not to contact him again. But, she often thought about him and decided that if he ever contacted her again, or wanted to meet and act on their fantasies, they would both have to be single to begin with.

She had thought if they were together again, how they might have their own dungeon to try out the sexy things they had been talking about together. Perhaps they could be extra naughty and extend their play time with threesomes, or she might encourage him to play with others, as she knew he craved a lot of sex and it would turn her on to hear the kinky things he had been up to. He often said he would let other women play with her and she knew she would love this as it would make him even more ravenous to fuck her afterwards.

She cares about him so much, that she wants to see him happy and wants to put his happiness before her own. She knows he wants regular mind-blowing sex and a family, to boot. So she hopes he gets that with his fiancé if that will make him happy. But deep down, she wishes it was with her. He will never know how deeply she feels for him and how much she longs to be in his arms but she hopes he understands how much he has had an impact on her life and she will be forever thankful.

12