My Foot Fetish Girlfriend Pt. 01-05

Story Info
Guy with foot fetish finds likeminded girl.
6.9k words
4.76
20.5k
32

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gyandev
gyandev
25 Followers

DISCLAIMER: All characters in sexual relations are over the age of 18. This is going to be a story about a guy with a foot fetish and him ending up in a wholesome loving relationship with the hottest girl in his class. There will be no humiliation, slavery, or non-con stuff. There will also be a lot of foot smelling, and mentions of toejam. If you are repulsed by these things, please don't read this story. It will take a little bit to get to the sexy stuff, but it will be worth it (hopefully). This is also my first time writing a story online, so be kind :).

Chapter 1

Let me start by introducing myself. My name is John Smith. I know, sounds like the name of a guy in some stupid online erotica. I am currently in college, studying to be a software engineer. At 21 years old, there is almost nothing unusual about me, I am not the nerd or the jock, just an average dude trying to get through this phase of my life so I can get a decent job and settle down. Oh, I said almost nothing remarkable. I guess you could say there's one thing.

I was 18 when I first came to terms with it. You see, I have a very strong fetish for women's feet. One day when I was 18, one of my mom's friends named Martha came to visit. It had been extremely hot that day. She came inside and sat down in the living room. My mom called me down from my room and told me to say hello, while she went to the kitchen and prepared some tea for herself and her friend. I came over into the living room and noticed Martha was sitting on the sofa in front of the coffee table. I quickly sat down next to her. Oh, I forgot to mention that she was a total milf. She had gorgeous black hair, big boobs, and a generous round ass. This particular day she was wearing some sexy black leather pumps.

"Oh John, long time no see! It seems just yesterday you only came up to my thigh. Now look at you, growing up to be a handsome young man." Martha said with a cute smile on her face.

What happened next was so memorable that I don't even remember what I said back to her. She started removing her pumps and placed her bare feet on the glass table. They were absolutely beautiful. She obviously took very good care of her feet. From the looks of it, they were probably a size 7 or 8. Her soles looked soft and smooth. Her toes were painted a dark red and were the perfect size, and her feet were so sweaty that I saw a few drops of her footsweat drip onto the coffee table. A pungent vinegary odor started to waft into my nostrils, no doubt due to Martha's sexy stinky feet. At first I was repulsed by the smell, but then I secretly started to enjoy it. I surreptitiously started to inhale her foot stench right into my lungs, enjoying their vinegary aroma. I was absolutely hard at this point.

Martha too noticed the smell wafting from her feet. She wrinkled her nose and said, "Oh I hope you don't mind the smell, I can't help that its so hot outside."

She thankfully had no idea that I was in heaven. I told her that I didn't really mind the smell at all, and that it was understandable that things like this could happen. We then continued talking about old times, and I continued inhaling the stink of her feet. During a lull in the conversation, I looked down towards her feet. There was something small and dark between her toes. I quickly realized it was her toejam. It was all over her in between her toes, sticking to them like cheese. My heart started to hammer out of my chest. As if their amazing vinegary aroma wasn't enough, Martha's feet looked delicious. All that sweat and toejam must have made for an exquisite delicacy. My fantasies were cut short however, as Martha said that she was going to check on mom and see why the tea was taking so long. She got up, without putting on her pumps, and walked off into the kitchen. I was now alone in the living room with her sexy shoes.

I was already horny out of my fucking mind. I looked down into her pumps on the ground. The insole, which was supposed to be white, was completely stained black with her footsweat. I couldn't believe what I was about to do next. I picked up one of her pumps, pressed the insole to my nose, and after making sure I was truly alone, took the deepest whiff I could. An explosion of vinegary foot smell exploded into my nose. It was absolutely intoxicating. My mouth opened from how good it felt. I opened my eyes and looked around I was committing a crime, and pulled down my shorts to jerk off to Martha's foot stench. My dick was completely rock hard at this point. I took another hit of the pump and almost moaned out loud. I imagined Martha's feet being trapped in these shoes for hours, completely marinating the shoe with their sweat. I imagined licking and worshipping her feet, sucking on her red toes and eating all of her sticky toejam. That thought lead to another brilliant idea.

After coming this far, there was no reason to not try the taste of Martha's sweaty pumps. So, with my heart beating faster than ever before, I pulled out my tongue and ran it over the insole. My eyes rolled up into the back of my head at the taste. It was salty and slightly sour, not something one would normally consider delicious, but in my lust-addled state of mind, it was the best thing I had ever tasted. I repeatedly lapped at the sweaty pump for all I was worth, all the while jerking off my dick and inhaling the pungent odor of Martha's feet. I suddenly realized that after cumming, I would have no way to clean up my mess. So I did something that, admittedly, was not very smart in hindsight, but luckily didn't end up causing my any problems. I positioned Martha's pump right in front of the tip of my cock, and started furiously jerking my dick into it. I came harder than any previous time in my life, and poured all of my semen into Martha's pump.

After my orgasm was finished, I suddenly realized what I had just done. Shame and guilt completely consumed me. I quickly replaced Martha's pump, pulled up my shorts, and ran back up to my room, quickly yelling towards the kitchen that I had homework to complete. Once inside my room, I started to think more rationally. Obviously, I started questioning whether I had a foot fetish. I had never previously been attracted to feet, and this was the first time something like this had happened. Was I some sort of freak now? Would any girl ever want to be with me if I told her that I would like to smell her feet? What if my mom and Martha found out what I had done? I sat down on my bed and, after pondering and worrying about it for a while, I decided that it would be best to not dwell on this right now. I then laid down for a nap.

I woke up a few hours later and the first thing I did was decide to do some research and see just how common this sort of thing was. I was certainly surprised by what I found. I already knew that the foot fetish was one of the most common fetishes, but I didn't think smelling feet was a part of it. I found tons of foot fetish porn and erotica that night, including this amazing board on Tapatalk called "Themousepad".

Then when I was going to sleep that night, after jerking off once again to the memory of Martha's feet, I finally came to the conclusion: I, John Smith, had a foot fetish.

Yep. So that was the tale of my "origin". It has been 5 years since then, and unfortunately none of that time was spent indulging in my fetish quite like I did with Martha's shoes. All I had was foot fetish porn and erotica. Let us see what the future holds.

DISCLAIMER: This is chapter 2 of the story, which will introduce the actual characters and the heroine of the story. Once again, this story will contain sweaty female feet, foot smelling and toejam. If you are disgusted by this, do not read this story.

Chapter 2

I woke up to the sound of my alarm, signaling the start of another day. Another day of doing the same thing I had been doing for the past 4 months. Every day just felt the fucking same, maybe because it was the fucking same. Wake up, go to class, come home, study for a few hours, eat when I feel hungry, jerk off, go to sleep, repeat. I got of out of bed and went through the motions of getting ready. After having a quick meal and packing my bag, I got out of the apartment and took the subway to my college.

The classroom was around half full when I walked in. I immediately noticed Mike sitting near the other door of the classroom. Mike was basically my only friend at college. He had black hair and was about 5'11. Him and I had a lot in common, in that he too was just an average Joe trying to get through college with decent grades. It was almost uncanny how similar we were in that regard. I quickly went over and sat down on the empty seat in front of him.

"You aren't late today." he said with a cheeky smile on his face.

"It seems I am not. Why is there so few people today?" I replied.

"Beats me. You ask out Emily yet?" So that's why he was looking so fucking smart-assed today.

"Of course you are getting shit scores in every test when that's all you can talk about. And no, I didn't ask her out. And I am not going to anytime soon. Maybe if its my last day on Earth, I will consider it." It wasn't even hyperbole. Every time I came to class, Mike asked me that same dreaded question.

"Bro, you realize she doesn't even know you exist. And how could she when you have not even attempted to say a word to her for... 4 fucking months! You will not get anywhere near her pussy with that attitude." I wanted to wipe that shitty smirk off his face so bad.

Oh Emily. As far as I am concerned, she is the prettiest girl in the entire college. Some idiots may disagree with me on that, but they are out of their minds. Emily had dirty blonde hair, blue eyes, and beautiful golden brown tanned skin. She was around 5'8 and had curves in all the right places. You might assume from her appearance that she would be a total bitch to basically everyone who wasn't part of her social circle, but you would be WRONG. As far as I knew, she was a total sweetheart to everyone around her. She didn't call boys losers for asking her out, she didn't sleep around with basically every jock, and even when she rejected someone, she was always polite about it. In short, she was literally a fucking goddess. Oh, and that wasn't even the best part.

Emily had the prettiest feet I had ever seen. Even though I had only gotten quick glimpses of them from far away whenever she wore flip-flops, I could tell they were fucking beautiful. She had gorgeous curved arches, soft soles, and suckable toes which were always painted some color. I had spent many hours at night fantasizing about what her feet would look like up close, how they would taste, and how they would stink after she came home from class.

I sat down and looked around for Emily, but it seemed she hadn't arrived yet. This was new. She was usually pretty punctual to class. I mentally shrugged and took out my notes from the previous lecture and started revising. Gradually, the classroom started filling up as more students started to show up in groups. But strangely, there was still no sign of Emily.

"Looks like your entire of reason for existing is not here today." Mike said after basically the entire class was full.

Eventually the professor arrived and I came to the conclusion that she probably wasn't feeling well or something. The lecture was just about to begin when the doors flew open and in came a panting Emily. It seemed she had ran to get to class on time. She was wearing a white tank top which bulged outwards due to her generous tits, and black jean shorts that came down to her knees. Her blonde hair was sticking to her face, and her sexy tanned legs were glistening due to the heat. She was wearing sneakers with white ankle socks.

"Sorry Professor, my alarm didn't go off today." Emily said while still panting. The professor told her to quickly get seated. Almost all the seats were already taken however, except for one: the seat right beside me. Emily noticed this and quickly sat down next to me. My heart instantly started beating faster and I had to force myself to calm down just in time for the lecture to begin. I reached inside my pocket to take out my pen, but it was empty. I looked inside my bag, but the pen wasn't there either. I realized that my dumb ass had forgot to bring a pen to class. Emily noticed this and quickly handed me a pen.

"Its alright, I have an extra." She said with a smile on her face.

"Thanks."

"You're John right?"

Holy crap, she actually knew my name. "Yeah, I'm John." My heart was beating even faster now. This was the most beautiful girl I had ever seen, and she was talking to me like I was an actual person. The lecture had already gotten underway, so there was no more time for chatting. We both refocused on the professor and started making our notes. From time to time, I sneakily looked down at Emily's feet in her sneakers. It was extremely hot outside today, and she had come running to the class. Her feet probably smelled amazing right now. I tried not to get too distracted by that thought, but was pretty unsuccessful. This was probably the most inattentive I had ever been during a lecture. At one point, I noticed a drop of sweat running down her smooth legs and almost drooled at the sight. Emily mostly didn't see me checking her out, although at one point when I looked towards her she did smile back at me. I quickly turned away and focused back on the lecture.

Eventually class came to an end, and so did my time sitting next to Emily. I wondered if something like this would happen to me again, when Mike's previous words flashed through my mind: "You will not get anywhere near her pussy with that attitude".

I still can't believe I had the balls to do what I did next. When most of the students had cleared out, I prepared to ask Emily that dreaded question.

"Hey Emily, uh, I-I was wondering something."

"What is it?"

"I was wondering if uh, you would like t-to, uh go out for coffee sometime. You know, I know a v-very good cafe that is very close by. Only if y-you want to though." I knew I was probably shaking like I was having a seizure, but I was too far in to back out at this point. It would have killed me inside to be rejected obviously, but to be honest I had already ran this scenario in my head a thousand times, and I was prepared to be shot down.

"Oh sure, when would you like to go?" Emily replied.

"Uh, what?"

She giggled at me in the most adorable way. "I said when would you like to go? This Sunday okay?" She said, still smiling at me.

"Oh. OH. Uh, yeah, Sunday is great. So I uh, hope you have a g-good day."

She had a hand in front of her mouth, and I realized she was trying to hold back her laughter. "Okay, hope you have a good day too." She said, imitating me.

I nervously laughed and said bye to her, and then got to the process of trying to calm the fuck down. I had just successfully asked the most beautiful girl in the college out. When my heart had finally stopped beating out of my chest, I started looking around for Mike so I could finally shut him up, but it looked like he had already left. I shrugged, exited the lecture hall, and started towards my apartment.

When I got back home, I laid down on my bed and contemplated what today meant. I was both excited and terrified of the possibilities. It would of course be fucking amazing if something happened between me and Emily, but suddenly there was one thought that instantly destroyed all of my excitement and filled me with anxiety: If it does work out between me and Emily, and we start going out, what about my foot fetish? What will she do once she finds out I'm into women's feet? I realized that this was probably the reason I had always been so terrified of asking her out. I decided that I would cross that bridge when I came to it, and decided to go to sleep.

Chapter 3

Today was Friday, one day after I had asked Emily out to coffee on Sunday. I had texted Mike yesterday in the evening and told him about how he had missed me asking Emily out. I woke up and immediately remembered the events of yesterday. My mind started going through all the possibilities of what could occur on Sunday. I decided to wake up, get ready and quickly head to class.

Upon entering the classroom, I noticed that Emily had not been late today. She was sitting towards the back of the classroom, and waved at me to come sit next to her. My heart once again started pounding, but I managed to get next to her without falling over.

Sitting next to her, I noticed she was again wearing the same sneakers as yesterday, with what looked like the same socks. Those sneakers must smell amazing right now. I sat down and we started talking.

"So, we still on for Sunday?" I asked her.

"Yeah, of course. Hey I wanted to ask a little favor. You see, I'm had trouble with this particular part of the lecture yesterday, could you explain this to me before today's class?" She replied while pointing to a part of her notes.

"Sure, I am actually halfway competent when it comes to this."

"Thanks! This will be a huge help. Hold on, let me get comfortable." She started taking off her sneakers. My eyes nearly bulged out of my head. She untied both of her shoes one by one, and I saw that the bottoms of her white ankle socks were greyed at the heel and toe area, no doubt due to her delicious foot sweat. A pungent aroma of cheesy feet started wafting towards me. I immediately got a boner. I tried to calm myself down, but her sweaty socks combined with her amazing foot stink were making that almost impossible.

"Sorry, I hope you don't mind the smell. Its just way too hot today." She said with an apologetic smile on her face. I told her that it was fine, while secretly taking small breaths of her foot stink. I began explaining the to her the section she was having trouble with, and thanked all the foot gods in the world. I started wondering what her feet looked like right now. They would no doubt have the same beautiful tan as the rest of her skin. Her toes might be painted white, which would drive me absolutely wild. I started imagining how sweaty they would be, how they would taste, and whether she would have any toejam stuck between her toes. My mouth started salivating after that thought. At one point I looked up and saw Mike entering the classroom. He saw who I was sitting with and gave me a thumbs up with a genuine smile on his face. I returned his smile and got back to Emily.

After I was done, Emily smiled at me and said "Wow! You are a pretty good teacher. I don't think I'm gonna have anymore problems in this section now."

"Thanks, if you do have anymore problems, feel free to ask me about it. I will be happy to help." I replied, hoping I didn't sound too desperate. Emily nodded, and then she looked down towards her feet and scrunched up her cute little nose.

"Whew! They are pretty bad today. My friends always say I have pretty stinky feet. You sure you don't mind the smell?" She asked with a questioning stare.

I started panicking a little. What if she suspected I had a thing for feet? "Oh, no its fine. I honestly don't mind. Besides, they're not that bad."

Emily suddenly got a pondering look on her face. "You don't have a foot fetish do you?"

My heart started hammering out of my chest. I somehow managed to muster up a reply. "No, I don't. That would be super weird. I mean who would get off on a girl's stinky feet?"

"Well, I honestly think a foot fetish is pretty cute. I would love for a guy to massage my feet or suck on my toes during sex. I have never actually been with a guy like that though." She said, while putting her feet back into her sneakers.

My mind started racing after this revelation. Emily would like to be with a guy who had a foot fetish. She would like if someone sucked her toes during sex. Little did she know she was sitting next to someone exactly like that.

gyandev
gyandev
25 Followers
12