Forbidden Fling a Husband’s Gift

Story Info
Every nerve in her body trembled with forbidden pleasure
4.5k words
4.04
21.8k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Forbidden Fling a Husband's Gift

Every nerve in her body trembled with forbidden pleasure,

while her husband enjoyed the show

An Interracial Adventure in Cuckoldry

Mary Not Wollstonecraft

© Copyright 2023 by Mary the Wollstonecraft Woman

This is a work of fiction and not intended to promote a lifestyle. The names, characters, places, and incidents are products of the author's imagination or used fictitiously. Any similarity to any person, living or dead, is merely coincidental.

Forbidden Fling a Husband's Gift

For many a month, I have dreamed of my wife with another man. Not just any man, not for my pale, white wife, with her voluptuous curves, brilliant eyes, and succulent lips, is a picture of purity and perfection. A somewhat reserved woman, unaware of her effect on me and other men. Possessing, as Deirdre does, a shy demeanor but who, out of her naivety, dresses in such a provocative way that men's eyes follow her.

Oh, yes, I have dreamed of her taken by an opposite, a large man, everywhere, a dark man, black as midnight, with powerful, skilled hands. A fellow proficient in seduction, an expert in drawing out women's inner passion, taking them where they long to go without regard for their marital status. A man capable of taking her to heights I could never bring her.

A man such as my business partner, Galen.

Last Friday night, my buddy Galen called me to ask if my wife and I would like to hang out. He said he wanted to check out a new martini bar downtown and wanted the three of us to spend time at his place first. He mentioned it was an upscale bar, so to dress accordingly.

Galen had always been a good friend. After years of friendship, we became business partners a few months ago. I knew Galen had once seen Deirdre around the office at the company picnic. But this opportunity would allow him to flirt with her and get a gander at her all dressed up. It's not bragging to say your wife is hot as hell, so long as she is.

While we were on the phone, I thought I'd plant a seed. "Hey Galen, flirt with her some. My wife really likes you."

"Yeah, bro, it wouldn't bug you?"

"Certainly not," I said. "Besides, Deidre might respond."

"If she does, buddy boy, I won't consider your feelings," he said. Laughed a little to let me know it was a joke.

"As long as I can watch, my feelings won't hurt."

So, I told Deirdre what was up. And we got dressed for the night. I put on a clean shirt and changed out of my suit into a sports coat and jeans. And, truthfully, I looked sharp.

Deirdre had bought a new black dress, which hugged her curves at just the right places, revealing her shoulder and a hint of cleavage, but not too much. The dress's neckline was low enough to show a little but not too much, the black satin fabric flowing over her ass, and the body cut tight at the waist. The hem stopped a few inches past her butt. Her black heels were the same color as her dress, making her legs look long, sleek, and sexy, like polished ivory.

Deirdre was fantastic; it was all I could do to keep my jaw from dropping. Her skin glowed in the bedroom's light, her hair was a lush, auburn waterfall cascading over her shoulders, and her smile was so radiant and captivating.

Deirdre's perfume was natural, earthy, exotic, and robust. Its aroma created warmth, an invitation to intimacy, and infused the air with the promise of passion and excitement. A musky fragrance mixed with her natural scent. Oh, hell, yes, she'd get Galan's attention. With her look and the rich aroma invading his senses, filling more than his nose, grabbing him by the balls, and shouting, "Hey, I'm a woman, hot, horny, and fertile."

"Deirdre, darling, you look gorgeous tonight."

Nodding her head, she reminded me she'd begged me to take her out for a month. Yes, I believed the night would turn out super. On the way over to Galen's place, Deirdre asked about the night's agenda.

"Galen wants us to chill out at his place, and we'll go out after."

"That's cool," she said. "We need to, or I do, really. I need to get to know Galen better."

"You sure do," I said. "If he wants to dance, I don't mind."

"Yeah, he has to be a better dancer than you."

"Why? Because he's black?"

"No, because you're terrible at dancing." Dee laughed, her silly, giggling guffaw.

"If more happens than dancing, I'm cool with that, too," I said, keeping my voice soft.

"What?" she asked as we climbed into the car. But what I said slowly sunk into her brain.

"Shouldn't have to explain that, should I?"

"Better watch out, darling. For I might think you're serious."

Perhaps I should have told her I was. But held my tongue, and I didn't answer her. The trip seemed to take an hour, but actually was less than ten minutes. When we reached the steps at Galen's house, I sprang to the door, rang the doorbell, and a green light lit up above a tiny camera.

"Come on in," he said through the doorbell speaker.

The entryway was marble tile, and the walls were oak panels. Deidre's heels clicked against the marble, echoing off the walls like a cat stalking its prey. When we caught sight of Galen, our jaws dropped.

He meant what he said, "hang out," being the crucial phrase. For the entire world and us to see, Galen stood before the two of us, buck naked, his enormous anaconda swinging halfway to his knees. More muscular than I realized, Galen's biceps bulged more than his greater-than-adequate ego. His thick black fire hose dangled between two powerful thighs.

And his balls were colossal, and his cock was blacker than the rest of his sable body. An artery or vein pulsed in rhythm with his beating heart. To call him hung was an understatement of enormous proportions.

Deirdre gasped and gawked, murmured something unintelligible. After a moment, she exclaimed in a rather loud voice.

"Oh, my god," she said. Under her breath, "Dear lord, baby boy, he's three times your size." With her eyes transfixed on his limp rod, swinging back and forth as he walked toward us, her hand rose to her lips.

"Hey, guy and doll, come on in."

At that moment, I pondered who was the predator and who was the prey.

Galen told us to have a seat.

We sat on a loveseat, and Galen went over and sat on the couch. He had a shit-eating grin as he took a long, appreciative gander at Deirdre. With her eyes still locked on his black serpent, she seemed lost in thought, or perhaps lust.

"What you want to drink, Deidre?"

Taking a moment to regain her composure, forcing her gaze to his face. "Vodka tonic," she stammered.

"Beer for me," I said, amused at the situation. "Were you about to jump in the shower?"

"Only finished a minute or two before guys rang the bell. Actually, I was about to put some lotion on."

While Galen retrieved the beverages, Deirdre and I chatted about the situation.

"I can't believe this," Dee said. "He's naked and acting like it is normal."

"Baby, I'm sort of behind this. I have this thing I want."

"You were serious, weren't you, when you said you were cool with more than dancing, right?"

"Yes."

"What are my limitations on this?"

"No boundaries, rules, or limits. Do what you want, but you must allow me to watch, and you know."

"Sweetheart, you have brought this on yourself," she paused and leaned close to me. Deirdre licked her lips and whispered in my ear. "You asked for this. I'm gonna suck him, maybe fuck him. I'll taste him, kiss his full lips, and savor the flavor of whatever he's drunk. Yes, baby boy, I'm licking his muscled thighs and legs. I'll suck his dong and feel the girth of his tool inside my throat."

"Here you go. Beer for the gentleman and for the sexy lady, a vodka tonic," Galen said as he re-entered the room.

I took my glass of beer and took a small sip.

Standing, Deirdre took the glass from his hand, put it to her lips, tossed her head back, and drank it down. Handing me the empty bottle, she shocked and surprised me. Taking his face in her hands, she rose on her tippy-toes, kissed his lips, sensually, and slipped her tongue into his mouth.

The sight of Galen and Deirdre together caused a whirlwind of emotions to rip through me. Anger boiled at their apparent connection, but my body screamed in delight at the sight of their titillating embrace. I wanted to run away, to break them apart, yet my heart raced in longing for something I'd desired for an eternity. Galen's hands explored her curves, and I felt like my emotions were warring against each other, wanting two completely different outcomes.

All I could do was stay still and watch as their lips and hands moved in unison, and they sent my emotions into a whirlwind.

The sight of their embrace brought both the heat of passion and the pain of betrayal. My heart raced as I watched them. At the same time, feeling horny and a profound longing to be him. At the same time, I felt a growing unease as I noticed the intensity of their caresses. They filled me with both yearning and dread, an uncomfortable contradiction I wasn't sure how to reconcile.

As their kiss continued endlessly, I felt my frustration and desire growing, a tension between my body and mind.

My body pulsed in anticipation, and my underwear seemed to shrink as my modest pecker grew. When Galen pulled Dee close, their kiss deepened. Galen's hands wandered her body. Tracing her every contour with his fingertips, savoring the softness of her skin.

God help me. While Galen filled her passion, my desires flourished. My discomfort grew with each touch. I felt like an intruder in their moment, yet I did not want to turn away. Her words haunted me...

Dee eyeballed me and blew me a kiss. "Remember, darling, you asked for this."

"Yes, I'm painfully aware," I said, my temples pounding, turned on, and revolted simultaneously. "Yes, I did," I repeated. Rubbing my ding-dong through my jeans.

Grabbing Galen's colossal wood with both hands, Dee stroked his Kong-cock, and he grew hard in her hands. They kissed passionately for an eternity, or so it seemed. Exploring each other's bodies with tongues and fingers. He groped her fertile body. Galen made her moan with desire like I never had.

My sweet Lord, her fingers couldn't even wrap around his gigantic hammer; she could not get enough of him. Her hand pumped, as best she could, the thickly veined snake from the top of his shaft to his fat balls.

Galen petted and pinched her beautiful body while Deirdre squealed in delight. My lovely wife stroked him faster and faster while he pleasured her.

My god, what a fucking monster.

He pulled her dress down, exposing her lovely titties.

My dicklet was rock hard, rendering me totally randy, but all I had was my hand.

Galen rose on the couch and mounted my wife's face. With a gentleness, at first, Galen made love to her mouth. These wonderful gurgling sounds, like the ones in porno movies, made sexy music. I had a magnificent view between Galen's legs, and I could see his big, hairy balls bouncing off Deirdre's chin. At the same time, she slobbered over the most enormous dong I'd seen. Not surprisingly, Galen was in control, instructing my stunning wife exactly how he wanted her to suck him.

The tender, loving manner quickly devolved into a frenzied and uncontrollable desire as his presence inflamed her carnal hunger. His thrusts grew more frantic and violent. Passion peaked, and their gentle lovemaking erupted into a wild, animalistic frenzy. His humping grew fiercer, and he pounded her with a relentless hunger as wet and passionate slurping filled the air. He pumped faster and deeper, and the sounds transformed into loud slurping, gagging, and spitting.

His use of my wife was the fiercest and most mortifying thing I've ever witnessed.

The room filled with the sounds of their furious passion. Galen forced his member into her throat, each slide accompanied by a deep guttural slurping sound. Her head shuddered from the impact, but her hands held tight, pushing his shaft deeper as he drove toward his ultimate pleasure.

Her breasts bounced rhythmically as he pounded her again and again. Every thrust pushed the pair closer to a climactic release. All the while, her body trembled with pleasures as small, fevered climaxes gripped her. The enormous schlong bulged in her throat. Her beautiful neck housed his vicious anaconda. The flesh of her neck returned to normal as the snake returned to her mouth. With a thrust of his hips, the whole thing repeatedly happened in quick, brutal succession. Her hands on his hard ass guided him, often holding him inside for a moment to relish the sensation.

I knew I shouldn't give in to temptation, but I couldn't help from doing so. My pee-wee sprang free when I opened my pants, and my arousal took over. I imagined their eyes on me as I pleasured myself. Furiously, I stroked myself, shooting my load in less than 30 seconds. Covering myself in a mess, they stopped when I screamed joyfully and gazed at me, laughing loudly, relishing my predicament.

The judgment in their eyes was unmistakable, and while they laughed heartily at my expense, I could sense something else beneath their amusement. My face flushed with humiliation, yet I felt an unfamiliar arousal stirring in my body. I felt exposed, vulnerable, and yet, I wanted more of the torture they gave me.

The laughter echoed around me, while painful and cruel, strangely filled me with intense pleasure. My heart ached, yet my softened ding-a-ling twitched and stirred, desperately wanting to feel more humiliation and shame. I knew it was wrong, yet I desperately wished for their disapproving reproach.

With a deft move, Galen slid his hand under her dress and grabbed her panties. After a moment or two, he yanked hard. The renting of material greeted my ears, and he tossed me her torn panties.

"Use them for your fuck sock, friend," he called me friend, but his tone was as if he spoke to a boy.

In a few moments, Galen had Dee as naked as he was. Galen's hands were like a master's brushstrokes, turning Deirdre into a living work of art. She twisted and turned beneath his touch, gasping heavily for each breath, and her flesh glowed a rosy pink.

His rough, calloused hands, hardened by years of toil, sent shivers through her body, raising her gooseflesh in their wake. With expert care, he continued his exploration of her curves. Exploring every nuance of her shape, she responded enthusiastically to his caress.

Deirdre moaned and writhed as if in a trance, shifting ever closer to Galen. His movements were instinctive, assured, as if he had touched her this way for a lifetime. With her eyes closed and her head tipped back, the soft sound of her voice filled the room. Barely audible, so high pitched that those tiny creatures outside standing in the shadows might hear.

Out of the blue, Deirdre opened her eyes and turned her face towards Galen. A mischievous smirk spread across her lips. In a few moments, Galen had Dee as naked as he was. His hands roamed over her soft, warm skin, dappled with gooseflesh from his rough, callused hands. Cooing and sighing, Deirdre wiggled at his touch, working herself across the couch. Turning her face to me, she smirked.

"I think we can move past this," she said, her voice barely above a whisper. She ordered me, "Come here, baby boy, and lick me a tad, so I'm extra wet for Galen's love."

Obeying her, I moved between her legs. Her skin was smooth and warm against my tongue, tasting the sweetness of arousal. As I explored her body with my mouth, Galen pushed his carved stone chest against my back. He whispered, his muscled chest pressed against me, his head next to my ear.

"Be quick, boy."

I worked faster and more urgently as he continued to whisper words of encouragement, desire, and pleasure into my ear. But always, there was the command, "Be quick, child." Demeaning me, putting me in my place, with the subtlety of a Mac truck.

His hands moved across Deirdre's body as my hands explored further up and down her legs. My tongue burrowed into her soft wet folds, licking, lapping, and teasing her clit. Dee moaned in bliss as we teased her until she was a quivering mess on the couch. The way Galen held himself made him a behemoth, waiting impatiently for his prize. His bear-paw hand clutched my neck in less than five minutes and tossed me aside.

"Enough. You can clean her pussy when I'm done."

Getting between Dee's legs, on his knees, Galen grabbed her ankles with his gigantic hands and pulled her to him. Resting her legs on his shoulders, he took his python in hand and smacked it against her lips. In a flash, Galen pushed his thick horse-cock around her crotch, wetting himself with her juices.

In one hard move, he shoved in. Deirdre gasped out in pleasure as Galen buried himself deep inside of her. Thrusting slowly before speeding up his tempo. Pounding into her with the rhythm of drums beating or a primal mating call from a distant jungle from our ancestral pasts.

Deirdre arched her pussy against him, moaning and groaning. After a moment, Galen pulled back, guiding his snake toward her vagina. I could not comprehend what I saw. This was Galen, my partner, my friend, sinking his astonishing wang inside my wife. Stretching her pussy wide, deepening her pussy, hard shoves, burying himself in her warm wetness.

As he hammered into her, Dee let out a hurt, lusty screech and rammed an astounding amount of prick inside her. Her body reacted. Dee's wonderful breasts bounced, and her tight ass muscles rippled, like waves in a pond, as he fucked her.

She writhed under him as he split her cunt. Each brutal stab went deeper and deeper into her soft, willing folds. Wriggling, arching, shoving herself over his stabbing sword.

Deirdre was defenseless against Galen's mighty black custard launcher. She yielded so eagerly to this alpha male. Galen spread Deirdre's legs wide, giving me a beautiful view of her gorgeous trimmed pussy. I loved the sight of her, so pleasured and exposed. Despite my pleasure, I cringed as Galen's stallion-sized dipstick entered my wife's super-tight pussy. Opening her with force to claim my wife as his prize.

The realization dawned on me. Nothing would ever be the same after this. For Galen stole something special from me. Don't get me wrong, I was happy for them both to have such pleasure and connection in those moments of passion. And yet, his victory was my defeat. A defeat I invited, yearned for, and now, my ruin happens before my eyes.

Deirdre screamed in ecstasy, squeezing his ass and helping to guide him deeper into her womb. His hips moved up and down steadily, driving into her slickness as his fingers dug into her fleshy hips. His breathing increased as he pushed the boundaries, for she seemed to be his and not mine.

My dick stood at attention again, and I used the previous load as lube for my new stroke job. I wrapped my joystick in the remnants of her panties and jerked hard and fast.

Galen hammered away, and Deirdre squeaked and chirped as her pussy queefed. Her pussy farted every few strokes. Rolling her over, pulled her on her hands and knees, and fucked her doggy style. Banging her hard, like he wanted to break her body in half.

Again, my view was excellent. I stroked hard, watching Galen's balls pummel my wife's clit. With her head thrown back, Dee screamed with pleasure.

His long strokes kept a pounding rhythm that drowned out her whispered words and heavy breathing. Straining to hear, at last, I made out the words.

"Cum inside of me."

At last, Galen let himself go with one rough, driving shove. He growled loudly. This sent shivers through me, watching him take possession of my wife — in a way that I never could — and with utter abandon, too. His balls rose, fell, and rose, falling, and rose again. Pumping his cum, Galen filled my wife with his seed. Galen screamed out as he pulled Deirdre close against him, obviously shooting his load deep inside of her.

12