Forbidden Fling a Husband’s Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My dinky weeny exploded, and I lay there, enjoying the view of his throbbing balls, draining his massive sperm load right into Deirdre's wide-open womb. I thought the whole thing would be over, but Galen pulled his donkey-cock out of Deirdre's pussy and jammed himself into her asshole.

I didn't even have the strength to protest it, and Deirdre grunted in pained joy as she had never had anal sex before. Rage and humiliation erupted inside me as Deirdre allowed Galen to penetrate her ass. He moved smoothly, pushing himself deep inside her tight, virginal ass.

With a raunchy grunt and a smirk, he forced himself into her. With a menacing growl, pushed deeper, her skin quivered in response. He pressed himself against her, forcing her to succumb to his eager plunges as she screamed in pain-filled pleasure. His intensity increased as he plunged deep into her with an animalistic vigor.

And I watched in awe as his semen dripped from her exposed, trembling, fleshy, swollen cunt.

They left me observing in horror and envy as he pounded inside her ass. And her exposed, quivering pussy dripped his semen. My wife's moans of pleasure only increased my torment and humiliation.

I didn't think I could get another erection, but seeing his cum dripping from my wife's vagina was the sexiest thing I have ever witnessed. His pounding into her ass only increased the flowing cum, like a waterfall of white gooey jizz, bubbled and leaked from Deirdre's bruised, battered pussy. With Galen's firm grip on Deirdre's hair, she moaned and wheezed so uncontrollably that I thought she would hyper-ventilate.

Paralyzed with horror, I watched as he relentlessly pounded away inside her tiny, voluptuous frame. I hated that her shuddering flesh quivered in pleasure while the exposed entrance of her womanhood pooled the floor below with his slimy seed.

After a rough and passionate session, he pulled my wife's hair, and she dropped to her knees on the floor. He then quickly masturbated until he ejaculated a heavy load onto her face. Forcing her to open her mouth, he shoved his penis back inside and forced her to swallow the rest of his semen.

In the fog of excitement, I could not think of the amount of spooge he'd already dumped inside her earlier — it must have been tremendous. I couldn't take it anymore and came again, nutting over myself.

Galen laughed as he fucked Deirdre's mouth with his cum-dripping down her forehead, nose, and chin.

Tuning to me, Galen said, "You look like you enjoyed yourself, and I know your white, whore wife loved it, didn't you, bitch?"

Nodding her head and gazing at him in wonderment, Deirdre said, "Oh, my word, yes, Galen."

"I'm bushed. You guys need to split." Clutching her hair, Galen dragged Deirdre to the door. "Now, buddy boy, begone, take your sexy little whore with you."

I zipped my pants up and followed them over.

He opened the door and shoved my naked wife outside with reckless regard.

She landed in the grass in front of his house. Making our goodbyes, I ran out to help her, and Galen slammed the door shut. Helping Deirdre up, we walked toward our car. The door opened again; Galen tossed out Deirdre's pocketbook, her balled-up dress, and destroyed panties. Afterward, abruptly slammed the door again.

She was on some orgasmic high when I touched her as she pulled away.

"Don't touch me. Galen might not like that." She shook her head no, and added, "He's so thoughtful. Should I go back and thank him?"

"Not right now," I said. I rushed back and picked up Dee's things. We made our way home, and I tucked her into bed. In a few minutes, her eyes fluttered.

"He's such a man. No, more like a god, you're a man. But baby boy, he's way more than you. I told you, you brought this on yourself."

As she uttered her last words, a pang of sorrow and pain pierced my heart. I watched as her eyes slowly closed, drifting off to sleep. She left me in anguish. A hurt no words could ever explain. The unbearable injury she'd caused me was far greater than she could ever fathom. Despite the pain, her insult gave me pleasure.

Stripping out of my clothes, I snugged up behind her. After a minute, she shifted and pushed back into me. With her ass hot as fire and slick with sticky cum seeping from her gapping bum hole, I couldn't resist. Jerking myself stiff, I pushed in effortlessly and enjoyed her wet asshole for the first time.

Oh, yes, for three minutes, I fucked her cum filled ass till I spat my seed inside her to combine with his cum. She never felt me. I barely felt her. An hour later, I woke and fucked her sopping wet cunt. Again, it was a sloppy second.

As fucked her, she kept saying, "Don't feel a thing." Ever so often, she drifted into sleep, only to wake and whisper, "Get done, you bore me."

Despite her insult, I reclaimed her as my wife. This was important to me for some reason, which I can't explain. Fucking her and taking her back from him was, for me, necessary. Snuggling against her, feeling her body touching mine, felt so good. Until she pushed away.

"That's enough," she said.

Dee slept through Saturday morning, stirring after one in the afternoon. She called Galen and thanked him. After she hung up, she gazed at me with a leer on her lips.

"He wants us to come over for dinner tonight."

The experience was traumatic, almost horrifying, while weirdly delightful and exciting. I couldn't help but wonder what would happen between her and my partner in the night's dark. A pain seared me like hot knives stabbing my heart. Oblivious to my annoyance, Dee's face showed eager anticipation, which, as a man, I could never comprehend.

The pain all this gave me, an unbearable hurt, had companions of delight and resignation. My joy and pain lived together with her stifled sexuality's newly found freedom. I felt like I was being sucked into the darkness with her, and I desperately feared and wanted the cover of darkness to hurry to us.

Expectation, what an odd sensation.

12