Forbidden Fruit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You lean forward, bringing your lips to his, and he responds, kissing you back hard, I can see your tongues sliding together, exploring each others mouths. His hand now finds your pussy, and he must realise you are wearing no knickers. This seems to spur him on, his kissing becoming more passionate, more intense. You spread your legs wantonly now, opening them up so anyone glancing in your direction can see plenty of thigh, and see that this man has his fingers now fucking you, his arm moving in and out.

I'm watching so intently that I fail to notice that his two friends have noticed his 'conquest', and have moved closer, watching the fun. They're standing close enough that they must be able to see your pussy, and the fingers working their magic on you. I wonder what will happen, hoping the audience doesn't upset you, or their friend.

Kevin must have a sixth sense, as he breaks away from the kiss to look up, smiling at his mates. I see you finally take notice, and you go to close your legs, but your new lover fails to move his hand, and you don't put up a fight, opening them wide again, face flushing red, with a little embarrassment, but mostly with a flush of sexual excitement, knowing your most private place is on display now to three men. Not only on display, but being slowly finger fucked by a stranger.

I move as close as I dare, luckily the lights in the pub have been dimmed even more now, as the dancing hots up and the drinks flow. I can see that Kevin is introducing his friends to you, without stopping his slow fingering. You grin back at them, through eyes half closed with pleasure. Kevin even hitches up you skirt even more, so your pussy is completely exposed, inviting his friends to come closer. They don't need asking twice, pulling chairs around you, watching intently. You can see their growing erections, and can't stop yourself licking your lips while staring, making them shift on their seats, imagining that tongue on their cocks.

Because of the music you all have to talk loudly, and luckily that means I can overhear, straining to hear the words.

"This is Lizzie guys, and as you can see, she's one hot bitch. I think she's up for some fun tonight, and I'm sure she won't mind everyone joining in, will you Lizzie?" Lizzie shakes her head, obviously a little scared, but mostly turned on as hell. This is beyond even our fantasies, a small gang bang at first attempt. I realise with some sadness that I won't get to see the action this time, but I will demand a touch by touch talk through from Lizzie. The chat goes on for a few minutes, too low for me to hear now. You all seem to be getting on well, laughing and sharing drinks. Kevin removes his hand, and it is soon replaced by another - a dark haired guy this time, much shorter and stockier. You are being passed round like a toy - a horny toy. The third man is by your side, his hand sliding up you top, obviously enjoying the feeling of your soft breast. You throw your head back, body surrendering by the two sets of hands rubbing your intimate places.

If anyone looked closely, they would see a slut at the centre of three men, being used between them. My hard-on is painful, my heart beat hard, turned on beyond I thought possible. My sweet wife is becoming a wanton slut, legs spread, grinding her pussy against a strangers hand, another man squeezing a breast, rolling her nipple between his rough fingers. Kevin moves behind, kissing and licking her neck, which I know she loves. Lizzie's hands move to her 'attackers' crotches, rubbing their cocks through their clothes. She's so hot she's obviously abandoned any inhibitions, and I know when she's taken back to somewhere private she will end up fucking them all, just as we dreamed. Looking at her now, a slut, I silently pray that she'll do anything they want, including letting them fuck her up the arse, something I've wanted to do for ages. I hope they'll break it in, so I can fuck it later, knowing it's been filled with another mans spunk.

Things are hotting up in your group, your attentions on their cocks seems to be warming them up, and they have moved closer, sandwiching you between their three bodies. You are grinding against them, running your hands over their chests, down to their cocks, wishing you could release them to get your hands on them properly. You look around the room, knowing how bad you're being in a very public place, is turning you so much, you know your juices are running down your thighs, coating the fingers in your pussy. There's no way you can hold off the building orgasm any longer, being used like this, bodies rubbing against you, a tongue lapping the back of your neck, another sliding in your mouth, kissing you hard. With a groan loud enough for me to hear you cum, back arching against Kevin, pussy squeezing against the invading fingers, cum leaking over them, thighs opening and closing. Your new friends hold you tight, almost having to hold you up, as you shudder again and again, cumming like it will go on forever, heat throbbing through you body, centred on your soaking pussy, clit seeming to explode.

It takes all my self control not to cum there and then, which I really don't want to do, I've got to get home before that! It's the most open display of sexuality I've ever seen, an amazing sight coming from my very own wife. I know things will never be the same again, but I think they are taking an amazing turn.

You say something to your lovers, pushing your skirt back down in false modesty, and give Kevin a big long kiss. I wonder what's going on - surely you are not going to leave them now, before giving them the main course? You walk away, and I realise you are heading to the toilets. I better try and intercept you, to find out what's going on.

"Oh my god Lizzie, that was so amazing. You were such a fucking slut, I nearly came just watching!" I whisper in your ear when I catch you at the entrance to the ladies.

"Did you enjoy the show? I hope so, you're right, I am a slut. A cock hungry slut." You say laughing, loud enough for anyone to hear who is nearby. "You should go home and wait for me, I may be some time lover. I'm going back to Kevin's to have my brains fucked out by these three studs. I'll tell you EVERYTHING, I promise". You smile, peck me on the cheek, and turn to return to your partners in crime. I stand there, stupid grin on my face, before realising I better get home and get some sleep, as I plan to get no rest once you get home,

I get home after an uneventful taxi ride, my mind still in semi shock. A nice shock though, the realisation that my sexy beautiful wife is now the cock hungry slut I've always wanted, and is probably right now fucking not one, but three strangers. I don't think my cock has settled down the entire time it took to get home, and I ache to do something about it, needing to release some of this pent up sexuality. 'No, save it for my Lizzie' I chide myself, knowing that a quick wank will be nothing compared to fucking my wife Lizzie as she describes her gang bang.

I force myself to go straight to bed, falling asleep as images of my wife on her knees before three cocks tease me.

I'm still asleep when Lizzie returns, nearly 6am the following morning. Her appearance is now dishevelled, hair messy as if she's slept after washing it, makeup smudged, and her skirt dusty and dirty as if it's been abandoned somewhere, which it probably has.

Lizzie feels an amazing mixture of sensations. Her body is tired, very tired, and sore, her pussy and arse feel red raw, making her walk tentatively up the stairs. Her jaw feels like it will never open properly again, and her breasts, neck and thighs still can feel the places where her lovers have playfully bitten and pinched her. But the main feeling is still of raw excitement, from an evening she cannot believe has happened. Her mind is awhirl with recent memories, remembering every touch, every sensation that has racked her body in the last 7 hours. She feels deliciously complete now, a perfect slut, fucked till she should fuck no more, for now that is.

There are only two things on Lizzie's mind as she quietly lets herself into her bedroom, will her hubby Chris be angry or jealous now he's had time to calm down, and if not, how she wants to thank him for the most amazing sexual experience she's ever enjoyed. Even though she's just swallowed more cum than she's ever swallowed in a month, Lizzie knows that she wants one more load sliding down her throat, that of her loving husbands. Quickly stripping off her skirt and top, discarding them on the floor for the second time in 24 hours, she slides into bed alongside her sleeping hubby.

Reaching out for him, Lizzie finds his thigh first, and slides her hand quickly up to find his cock, pleasantly surprised that it is still hard, the end sticky with pre-cum. 'Mmmmm, I wonder if he's been dreaming about me?' Lizzie thinks to herself, licking the sweet pre-cum off her fingers. Her hubbies' eyes flick open, just in time to look into her eyes as she indulgently licks, a wicked look in her eyes. A smile reaches Chris' eyes, and Lizzie knows things are going to be fine.

"I'm back lover" Lizzie coo's, hand again stroking his stiffening cock. "and I've been so naughty, such a naughty girl" she giggles.

"Well you better tell me all about it you dirty little slut" Chris grins back, turning his body to better let Lizzie access to his cock.

"Oh Chris I will, I'll tell you every little detail, if that's what you want to hear. Do you want to here how those three guys all used my body? "Lizzie teases, her fingers sliding down to lightly tickle his balls, feeling the skin around them tighten up under her touch.

"Yes!" he gasps, "tell me everything".

Lizzie drops her head down level with his cock, and between licks she begins,

"After we left the pub we headed to the taxi rank outside, having a good laugh at what we'd just done. God I felt light headed, I had cum so hard in there, knowing that people were watching, feeling all those hands on me. As soon as we were in the car they started again, Dave - the dark haired stocky guy, well he started kissing me hard, while Kevin's hands were touching up my bum. Dave was kissing me really hungrily, sucking on my tongue and lips, it made me feel so wanted, I just had to open up my legs, hoping that someone would put their hand on my pussy - I was on fire again. I hasn't disappointed, Kevin's hands sneaked round from behind, pulling my skirt up again, and slid his fingers down my slit. God I moaned so loud then, forgetting that we had company. When I looked up I could see that taxi drivers grinning face looking back at me in his mirror, I felt so dirty,, and excited. I blew him a kiss and turned round to kiss Mike - oh yes you didn't talk to him did you?" Lizzie looks up at Chris, smiling, her tongue teasing around the sensitive underside of his cock.

"No I didn't" Chris manages to reply, his body feeling paralysed with excitement. His wife, his SLUT wife, has shown her body off to even more men tonight that he knew about.

"Mmmm Mike was good, very good. He knew just how to treat a slut, rough and demanding. You know what he did? He pulled my top off right there in the taxi, god I thought the taxi drivers eyes were going to pop out. I remember hoping he didn't crash." Lizzie stops to giggle, letting her hand touch her breasts in remembrance, how it felt to be exposed in front of so many men. "Mike and Dave practically attacked me, sucking and biting my tits, god it felt so good Chris, to have two men sucking my sensitive nipples. I felt so wanton, and wanted to feel more, do anything right at that moment." Lizzie starts to feel so hot again now, recalling the night just past, smelling her husbands cock so close to her face, remembering all the cocks she's just savoured. Trying to ease the itch building in her pussy she uses a spare hand to start finger fucking herself, sliding two fingers inside her burning hot twat.

"Mmmm that's better, now where was I? Oh yes, well the taxi ride was far too short, I was hoping that the taxi man might have joined us. He didn't bother charging us, I think he wanted to get home to have a wank" Lizzie laughs, feeling so sexy having the power over men's cocks.

"Kevin lived by the river, in one of those nice flats. He played the perfect host, getting us all drinks - putting on some music. For a while I wondered if they were having second thoughts, as they were ignoring my body - which needed lots of attention right away! Maybe they didn't know how to make a move now were in a properly lighted room, a little bit unsure of themselves now. So I decided to make the first move. Standing up before them, I moved to the music, running my hands over my body, sliding up my thighs, up over my belly, and rubbing my tits though my top. Mmmm I felt so wicked Chris, I know you love to watch me touch myself, so I guessed they would too. I stripped naked, throwing my clothes behind me, my pussy was soaking, I could smell my excitement, and I'm sure they could. It was so hot in that flat, some of the heat was my own - I put on a good show, you would be proud of me. They went mad when I started licking my own nipples, pushing my breasts up to my mouth. I think they were drooling themselves, watching me cover my breasts in saliva, I made sure I was a messy eater. Then I slide my hands down my body, a light shine of sweat covering it, making my breasts shine in the light, and let my fingers tease my pussy. I stood there dancing, grinding my hips so my pussy rubbing against my hands, putting on such a sluttish show. I closed my eyes, throwing my head back, giving into the sensations that flowed through my body as my fingers slid inside, feeling the juices run down them. I couldn't help myself, I was just so horny, putting one hand to my face, breathing in my own scent, I licked my fingers, drawing gasps from my audience. They could see I liked the taste of my own pussy, and I bet they were imagining me lick their cocks clean after fucking me.

When I opened my eyes, I was surprised to see them standing there naked before me, and I nearly fell over!" Lizzie giggles to herself, remembering how she felt weak at the knees seeing three naked men ready to take her, their rock her cocks pointing directly at her, their owner's hands slowly stroking the foreskin back and forth over the blood engorged heads. The memories stir a hunger in her, and for a while the only sound is the sound of Lizzie sucking noisily on her husbands cock, trying to force it deeper and deeper into her mouth.

"God Lizzie, you better slow up, or I'll never hear the rest of this story" Chris laughs, torn between letting Lizzie suck him off right then, or holding off until the climax of her adventures.

"Aww, I guess so. I just needed your cum" Lizzie wistfully replies, giving her mans cock one last lick before going back to slowly wanking him, continuing her story.

"Oh Chris, they wanted me so bad, and I was going to give them everything they wanted. I felt such a slut at that moment, hungry for cock, willing to let them do ANYTHING to me."

"Anything?" Chris asks, looking into Lizzie's eyes.

"Yes, anything. I knew right then that my life was about to change, you do want me to be a cum slut don't you?" Lizzie almost pleaded, and receiving a warm smile from her husband, she continues, "They didn't lose any time then, I think I'd driven them wild. Mike was rough, pushing me down onto the floor, holding my hair as he forced my face to his cock. He rubbed his cock all over my face, leaving trails of pre-cum over my cheeks and lips, teasing me, letting my tongue catch it then pulling it away. I was concentrating on this so much I was surprised when my thighs were pushed apart by Kevin, spreading my long legs wide open. He didn't take any time, pushing his tongue deep up into my wet hole, making me gasp. Oh fuck my body was on fire Chris, that mouth sucking on my cunt, licking me out, a cock now pushing against my lips, forcing it's way into my mouth. Not to be left out, Dave grabbed my tits, kneading them between his rough calloused hands. He was almost hurting them, but it felt so good, the sensations mixing with the tongue now lapping my clit.

I was panting Chris, like an animal, my orgasm building in me, and I couldn't fight it. They knew I was out of control, calling me a slut, a dirty whore, and I loved it. Kevin forced his fingers in my eager cunt, his soft tongue teasing circles round my swollen clit, and I cried out, waves of heat wracking my body, oh fuck yes, I came so hard. "

Chris almost came then, Lizzie's wanking jerking his cock hard, while she stared into the distance, body flushed red, grinding her pussy against her hand, so caught up in the memory. After a few moments Lizzie came back to reality, leaving his cock to recover.

"Oops sorry Chris , getting carried away, and I've not got to the good bit yet" she grinned, reaching for the baby oil they kept on the bedside table, she poured some into her hand, warming it, before sliding her hand over Chris's straining cock, smothering it in oil. "Does that feel good baby? I hope so. I would let you fuck me, but I'm so sore from what happened next,, "

Chris's mind was reeling, how much further did she go? He didn't have to wait long, so he settled back and let Lizzie continue her gentle slippery wanking, while she whispered erotically into his ear.

"Oh baby, you won't believe what happened next. I made Kevin lay down, his cock needed attention, they all needed attention. Kevin's cock was the biggest, not massive, but very thick. I sat astride him, holding his cock up straight, then slowly, so slowly lowering myself down on him, my wet pussy opening up easy to take him. Mmmm he stretched me Chris, opened my pussy up so good. I felt like I was being impaled. I started to fuck him, sliding up and down his pole, hearing him grunt with pleasure as I gave myself to him. I know the other two guys were watching closely, eyes on my arse, seeing Kevin's thick cock being sucked into my tight cunt, the lips stretching around his hardness, leaving the skin slick with juice. I wanted more, to do things I'd seen in porno's, so I naughtily turn round and asked the audience if they saw anything they liked. I asked if either of them wanted to take my other hole, if they wanted to that is. Mike jumped like he was shot, rushing forward, using his spit to wet his cock, he eased himself behind me. Oh god I was ready for this - I knew it might hurt, but I didn't care. I held myself still as I felt Mike's cock head touch my brown hole, slowly applying more pressure. The cock in my pussy was sending shocks of pleasure through me as it twitched, so I concentrated on that while the cock behind me pushed ever harder. I think I was whimpering has mike forced the swollen glans inside my most forbidden hole, oh god Chris I felt so dirty right then. Mike was calling me a slut as he forced his cock inside me, inch by inch his cock opened me up, my arsehole burning, turning into pleasure.

I only realised he was fully in when I felt his balls pushing against me, my insides felt, so wonderfully full. I had two hard cocks feeling me completely, rubbing against my insides, stretching me open. Oh then they started thrusting, just able to move, my tightness squeezing their cocks. There was only sounds of fucking now - hard breathing and animal cries. My body started shaking, I think I was cumming continuously now, breath gasping as they impaled me.

Dave moved round in front of me, he was wanking his cock hard, just inches from my face. I kept trying to lick it, trying to get a third cock in me. He grabbed my hair and rammed it home, almost making me chock on his cock , pushing it to the back of my throat. I didn't care, I wanted to be used, I wanted to drown in the sensations.