All Comments on 'Forbidden Fruit'

by Leah89

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
forget it

if my girlfriend made a deal like that without even talking to me first about it, she would no longer be my girlfriend, and I still don't get why leah left the egg in the whole time I would not have even put it in, in the first place, and I would have not even consider going with her I would have just left, but that is just me though, and realize that this is just a work of fiction

skywriter62skywriter62over 8 years ago
awesome!

Nice writing style. I appreciate the taboo of the dominant lady entering the relationship between the two girls. I understand the concept to add to the excitement of the story and in this case it is really the main point of the story. While there are folks here who will express outrage at the corruption of their idea of the holy relationship, I will be betting a few of them will be coming back to read this story again. Great work! I hope you will write many more stories!

Leah89Leah89over 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thank you Anonymous and skywriter62 for your comments.

It's true that I wanted to emphasize on the taboo, in the hopes that, like "Leah", readers might enjoy it despite feeling wrong about it.

Of course, those who disapprove have a better sense of loyalty!

I do have to admit right here that I'm not quite sure about writing lengthier pieces so that characters and settings can be explored more thorougly, but I hope I got the characters' views across.

tmh99tmh99over 8 years ago
I loved it.

It was everything a girl could hope for! It has an interesting story line, and I'm curious where this will lead.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love it as fiction!

I'd be jealous even if I am as generous as Ellie if in rl :D. Its not like all three of them are in the same room at the same time and doing it together. They're not married but Ellie is really giving away her gf like the polygamy sort of relationship, I'm not sure how I feel about that. I hope you'll write more and involving Ellie. Maybe even make her into a dom since thats what Leah needed? lol my wishful thinking stories :)

Leah89Leah89about 8 years agoAuthor

Thank you for your replies, tmh99 and Anonymous. I'm glad the strange triangle-ish relationship piqued your interests!

I'm a very slow writer with a busy life, sadly, but I will be writing more of this story.

It will probably be from Ellie's point of view, and I have a few things in mind for her.

Thank you for reading!

jdlaw001jdlaw001almost 8 years ago
what a wonderful story

Looking forward to see more of your writings keep up the good work 😊

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous