Forbidden Fruit Ch. 01-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Brad!!!" Colleen squealed as she came in and saw him. She skipped over, grinning.

"Hey, Beauty!" he looked up and grinned, artfully pushing back his blonde hair. "Wow! Look at you! Killing it!" She wore tight, white, distressed jeans with a little sleeveless red shirt that allowed just a glimpse of her tanned, toned tummy.

"Thanks Brad," she grinned with blue eyes and dimples as she pushed back her long blonde hair and adjusted her backpack. "You look good, too! You have class here?"

"I had to ahhhh drop off an assignment. So did you have fun at the pool yesterday?" He stood up and stepped in close to her.

"Very much." She smiled and looked down at her feet shyly. Brad smiled as he saw the guys he had driven off, all looking love struck at Colleen and with hatred at him.

"You wanna have a bit more fun?"

"I'm listening," she looked back up again.

"I'll take you for a drive tonight?"

"Where to?"

"Just some place where we can be alone."

"I have a boyfriend, Brad."

"I'm not planning on telling him anything," he laughed. "Are you?"

"I don't think so!"

"We'll just slip off together for a bit more fun, Colleen," he artfully reached out and ran a finger lightly along the waistline of her jeans, touching her smooth skin and he heard her catch her breath.

"I'm not sure, Brad," she whispered, "It sounds so nice though."

"No one will know except us. You're so radiantly beautiful, Colleen. I just want to be with you. Even if it's just one time."

"Oh God! Oh wow!" she whispered.

He slipped a finger in the waistline of her jeans and pulled her a bit closer, smiling at her. "I know we're in the Math Building but don't tell me you can't feel the chemistry."

"You won't tell anyone?" she whispered.

"No, Beauty," he grinned, "What's your number?" She told him and he punched the digits in his phone. "I'll meet you here at eight, ok?"

"Ok," she looked around, "I better get to class, Brad."

"I'll be thinking about you all day."

Brad spent the day texting Colleen and going to the few classes he had. He texted Jan telling her he had a few assignments to take care of. He went home with Vickie, playfully reaching over to grab her leg as she laughed and slapped his hand away. They had supper and as soon as he could he grabbed a few condoms and his varsity football jacket and went to meet Colleen.

"Hey, Beauty!" he called to her as she appeared in the almost deserted Math Building.

"Hi, you!" she grinned as she went over. "Oh, you're wearing your varsity football jacket!"

He took her in his arms and kissed her deeply.

"Brad! Someone could see us!" she looked around.

"No one here but us nerds, Beauty." He took her again and kissed her soundly. Soon they were making out passionately with their tongues flicking in the other's mouth. "You wanna wear my jacket?"

"Can I!" she asked with excitement.

"Sure!" he took it off and swung it over her. She slipped into it beaming. It was way too big on her of course but she looked so pleased.

"How do I look?" she asked him.

"So hot!" he beamed.

She put her hands in the side pockets. "Oh!" she pulled out a condom from the several he had put in the pocket and blushed prettily before putting it back.

"Don't worry, Colleen," he laughed as he joked. "You can have that!"

"Brad," she continued to blush.

"Come on. I'll take your pack." He slipped a hand around her slender waist and led her towards the door.

"No one is going to see us?" she asked, a bit worried as they walked.

"Naw. If they do I'll just say I bumped into you, you weren't feeling well, so I gave you my jacket to keep warm and I was walking you home. My car is close by anyway."

"Ok."

They got to his car without passing anyone they knew and he opened the door for her. She smiled over her shoulder at him before getting in. He put her backpack in the truck and got in himself.

He drove to a lookout that was just up on a hill close to the University. There were several areas that a single vehicle could be tucked in between trees and large boulders. It was a well-known make out place and the local law enforcement never bothered the vehicles that were routinely pulled in there with steamed up windows. He knew of a few places that you could ever pull in out of sight of the road, the first one was occupied.

"Oops," Colleen giggled as she put her hands, hidden by the sleeves way too long for her, up to her face.

"Hope they're having fun!" Brad grinned. He pulled out and tried another and this time it was unoccupied.

"Oh my God! I can't believe I'm up at Lover's Lookout with Brad Sterling!" she gave a little squeal as she covered her face again.

"Yeah?" he grinned.

"So how many girls have you had up here anyway?" she asked playfully.

"Just a couple. Is it your first trip up here?"

"Nope. I lost my virginity here! To Gary," she referenced her boyfriend, "He's the only guy I've been with but I've been here to make out a few times I guess."

"Lucky guys," he reached over and slipped his hand on her leg.

"Lucky Brad?" she giggled and he leaned over. She tilted her head and he kissed her softly and slowly. "Lucky Colleen," she whispered as she put her arm up and ran her fingers through his hair.

"Back seat?" he suggested after a while.

"Ok." She turned and quickly scampered between the seats but not before he could get a hand on her cute little ass. "Oh!" she squealed as he gave it a playful little slap.

He took his time and opened his door, pushed the seat ahead and joined her.

"Oh God!" she giggled as she pushed back into the corner of the back seat as he got in. There was a full moon and it illuminated the car with silver light.

"Come-mere, you!" he grinned and he grabbed her legs just behind the knees and pulled her back and she gave a little delighted squeal as she slid along the seat and ended up on her back. He laughed and leaned over and sought out the stretch of skin between her waistline and her top and started kissing.

"Oh Brad!" she whispered as she ran her fingers in his hair again and he pushed up her top to explore her tummy with his mouth. "I literally dreamed about this, you know!"

"Mmmm, me too, Baby," he cupped a small breast under her top and squeezed gently and estimated that her breasts were the exact same size as Vickie's. Her top went up more and he kissed around the swell of her little breasts. "You wanna take off the jacket?" he whispered.

"No!"

"Really?"

"I want to keep it on! Even when we ... you know ... do it."

He looked up and grinned, "Just off enough to get your top and bra off?"

"Ok," she pouted playfully but sat up and slipped off the jacket. She lifted her arms as he pulled off her little top and he kissed her slowly on the lips and his arms slid around her to find the clasp of her bra. He felt little hands pulling his tee shirt out of his jeans. Her bra came off easily in his expert fingers and he pulled it down over smooth shoulders. "They're just little," she said in her sexy pouty voice.

"Oh my God, they're so cute and perfect!" he said in admiration and eagerly moved in to take a little hard brown nipple into his mouth.

"Oh Brad!" she whispered.

"Mmmmm, been wanting to do this a while, sexy little Colleen," he whispered around a mouthful of nipple as he gently pinched the other. As he sucked and caressed she got the jacket back on and then pulled off his tee shirt too.

"Sorry!" she laughed as his mouth was pulled away from a breast by his shirt getting removed. "Oh God! You're so hot!" she ran her hands over his chest. "Let me up, Baby!" He eased back in the tight confines of the backseat and she sat up and then started kissing around his chest as her hands ran over his arms, focusing on his biceps.

"Wow, Colleen, that's so nice," he sighed as her lips went over one of his nipples to suck it gently.

"You're so nice! Wow! The abs! Oh my Gosh!" and then her mouth travelled down.

He looked down to see her blonde hair cascading around his lap and he held his breath as he concentrated on the warm sensation of her mouth on his belly. "Oh God!" he groaned as little hands worked at his belt and then the button on his jeans. He sighed as his cock was released from the cramped confines of his jeans.

"Oh my God, Brad," she whispered, "It's so big!" Little fingers probed at him.

"Jesus, Colleen!" He took her by the shoulders and pulled her up to kiss her soundly before pushing her back down.

"Make love to me, Brad," she whispered as he quickly unbuttoned her jeans as he looked down at her with her long blonde hair cascading over the leather seats of his Mustang.

"Holy shit, you're beautiful, Colleen." Her jeans were really tight so he had to peel and pull them over her hips as she lifted her hips and wiggled. She had tiny white cotton panties that came off with it and he looked between her legs to see just the cutest little shaved clean pussy with just a hint of folded skin peeping out.

"Jesus," he hissed as he pulled off her jeans over her legs one at a time.

"Careful with them, Brad!" she giggled. "They're expensive!"

"All ripped up like that?" he grinned back.

"Fashion!"

"Back a bit?" he tossed her jeans unceremoniously over the seat into the front. When she had wiggled back again he eagerly went down on her.

"BRAD!!!!!" she cried out as his tongue pushed into her crack. "OH GOD, BRAD!!!!" and she grabbed his head as his tongue started flicking inside her.

"Oh my God, this is soooo good," he hissed as he licked her and sucked on her little clit. Holy fuck! Better than Jan! He got his arms under her knees and lifted her legs up over his shoulders.

"BRAD!!! Oh my God! Oh my God!" she whimpered and squirmed.

"Oh my God, soooo good," he murmured as he licked.

"Brad-a, Brad-a, Brad-a! Oh GOD!!! OH GOD YES!!!" she shivered and pushed up with her hips as she pushed his face between her legs. Then she subsided and he came up grinning and wiped his mouth.

"Condom," he held out his hand.

"What?" she asked with half glazed eyes.

"Don't worry, Cutie. Fuck, you look so sexy naked and in my jacket like that. I'll get it." He reached into the pocket of his jacket and fished out a condom. He ripped off the top and pulled out his cock more as his jeans slid down to his thighs. She looked up panting as he rolled it on. "Oh yeah."

He got on her carefully, on his knees as they adjusted so that they could get some more room by leaning up against the rear passenger armrest.

"Be gentle, Brad," she whispered, "I'm only small."

"I will Beauty," he kissed her as he got in a better position, "Get those little legs open and around me."

She grasped him around the neck and he reached between them to grasp his hard cock and rubbed it in between her legs. "OH!" she exclaimed as his cock head pushed up against her opening and he gritted his teeth as he pushed forward. "OH!" she exclaimed again and her mouth opened as she looked at him with her big blue eyes.

"Right now I'm the luckiest guy in the world!" he smiled at her as he continued to look into her eyes and pushed more.

"OH! BRAD!""

"Mmmmm, you ok, so far?"

"YES!"

"God, Colleen!" he could already feel how tight she was and he couldn't help to imagine that Vickie would be just like it. She was wet and he was so hard that when he pushed again he slid in fully as Colleen opened wide as she looked at him. "Baby," he whispered.

"Brad!" she whimpered.

"You ok?"

"Uh-huh."

He brushed some golden hair away from her face and looked at her lovingly. He had known her a long time, the shy little blonde that had been hanging around with his sister for so long. He remembered starting to notice her as she matured into the beautiful young lady she is today. And now he was buried deep inside her and her tight little pussy squeezing his cock like a vice. "Wow," he murmured and started to fuck her slowly.

"Brad! Oh my God!" she climaxed again as he moved his cock inside her in long, slow strokes. When she finished he whispered into her ear.

"Just to let you know, Colleen, this is one of the most incredible experiences of my life." He started to pick up his pace, "You are so gorgeous, thank you so much for sharing your body with me." She didn't answer; she just made a delicious little gasp each time he pushed fully inside her. He increased his pace more as he started feeling his orgasm coming on. "Gonna cum soon, Beauty," he whispered.

"Me too!" she yelped.

"God, you're amazing!" he laughed, "God, it feels so good. You feel so good!"

"Yes, Brad!"

"Colleen!"

They clutched each other then as he grunted and she gasped as they climaxed together.

"You good?" he panted as he got up off her and pulled out.

"Oh yeah!" she exclaimed and then they both started laughing.

"Marry me?" he asked her as he sat back and looked over, putting his arm around her.

"YES!" she laughed as she snuggled in.

"Don't you have a boyfriend?" he asked grinning and they both started laughing.

"Oh my God, that was good!" She ran her hand over his chest. "Ewwww," she wrinkled up her pretty nose as she looked down at his cock. It was still semi-hard and the sticky condom drooped off it with an impressive dollop of cum filling the reservoir.

"Hold on," he laughed as he reached between the front bucket seats and got some napkins to pull off the used condom and wrap it up.

"It looked way nicer before!" she giggled but she probed it with her fingers.

"Won't be long before its ready again," he grinned and reaching up slipped his hand into her golden hair and pulled her mouth to his. They kissed deeply and tenderly as she worked his cock with her hand until it soon began to swell again.

"He really likes you," Brad told her with a chuckle.

"Can he come over to my place to play again?" she giggled.

"You wanna wrap him up?"

"You don't wanna have a beautiful blonde baby?" she teased.

"You're my beautiful blonde baby," he nuzzled her neck.

She took another condom out of his pocket and ripped it open. "Like this?" she pushed it over the head of his cock and rolled it down.

"Perfect. Now mount up!"

Colleen laughed as she reached up to pull her long hair together and tuck it inside his jacket. Then putting a hand on each of his shoulders she got into position over him. He held up his cock and she descended. His cock slid off along her thigh. She adjusted and his head stuck into her.

"OH!" her mouth opened.

"Damn, you are so cute!" he grinned as he held her lightly by the waist, "Just go slowly, Colleen," he whispered.

"Mmmmm," she pushed down with her hips and more of him squeezed up inside her.

"God that feels so nice," he encouraged her.

She put her forehead against his. Now that his dick head was fully inside her, she was able to slide down fully and settle into his lap. "Oh God Brad. It feels so full inside me. You're so much bigger than Gary."

"Feel good?" he whispered. It felt amazing to him, her little pussy squeezed him like a vice and he found himself imagining again that Vicky must feel the same way.

"So good," she whispered and she slowly pulled up a bit.

"GOD!" he groaned in pleasure. Her wet and oh so tight little pussy sucked and held onto him greedily and she pulled up over his shaft, like it didn't want to let him go. Then she slid back down again with a delicious little gasp, fully impaling herself again. "Yeah, Baby! Yes, that's it! God, it feels so good!" He groaned in pleasure as she rose and fell rhythmically. The windows of the car steamed up as they grunted in time as she rode him. They climaxed together again, clutching each other and he pulled her down solid onto his lap, cumming while his cock was completely buried and she whimpered wetly and deliciously into his ear. He held her then as he recovered and whispered sweet things into her ear.

"It was amazing, Brad," she said shyly when he dropped her back off at her car in the Western U parking lot.

"It sure was," he leant in to give her kiss.

"You don't think badly of me? Like being with you when I have a boyfriend?" she asked with some concern.

"No, Beauty," he smiled at her as he reached over and brushed her cheek lightly, "Of course not and I have a girlfriend."

"I just, you know, always had a huge crush on you growing up. I just really wanted to be with you."

"Colleen, it's our bodies, we can share with whoever we want. I know we are in relationships and we want that to continue, and we can be discreet, but I have absolutely no regrets and I hope you don't. It was amazing and I hope it's not the last time."

"Me too! Thanks Brad, you're so sweet." They kissed again and he got her backpack and he waited until she drove away.

"WHOOOO!!!" he yelled as he got back into his Mustang, "Fantastic fucking lay! Whoooo! Jesus, that was so good!" He didn't want to wait; he fished the small penknife out of the glovebox and cut the sixth small notch into his steering wheel. It was longer and deeper than the others. "And it earned a Vickie dance! That's gonna be sweet!" He drove away happily, just stopping next to a trash can to toss away the two used condoms wrapped up in napkins.

Ch. 5

Victoria walked into the kitchen yawning and trying to fix her bedhead. She went to the coffee maker in bare feet, with grey yoga pants and a small crop top.

"How was your evening, Pretty Girl?" her mother went over and kissed her on the top of the head.

"It was ok. We all went over to Dana's after the movie."

"All the little girlies there?" her mother asked with a smile.

"Yeah."

"Colleen wasn't," Brad said from the table. He tried not to smirk and covered it with a mouthful of cereal when Vickie and his mother looked over.

"Huh?" Vickie looked confused.

"I bumped into her last night."

"Where to?" their mother asked.

"Oh, just at Western. They had a basketball game there last night." It wasn't a lie, there was a basketball game. He wasn't at it though.

"Oh yeah. Ahhhh, she said she was going out with her boyfriend." Vickie looked over at Brad in apprehension. Their mother turned her head to get a plate from the cupboard. Grinning at Vickie, Brad shook his head no, pointed at his breast, leaned back in his chair and made a motion like he was holding someone by the hips and he thrust up twice with his hips and then grinned again. Vickie went white.

"Are you ok, dear?" her mother asked with concern. "You look a bit pale. Here sit down and have some nice fruit salad," she piled some on a plate, put it at the table, put the rest back in the fridge and went out of the kitchen.

"No, you didn't!" Vickie hissed at him as she sat down.

"Fucked her twice in the back seat of my 'Stang!" he grinned.

"Well, I'm not going to take your word for it," she sniffed as she took a little nibble of pineapple.

"Didn't think so," he said as he got his phone, "No pics or vid but just read the message thread. I'm sure you'll recognize the number." It was Colleen's of course and a long thread.

"This is disgusting," she sniffed.

"That's just the sexting. Keep reading." The thread went on to set up a meeting for last night where Brad picked her up at Western and they went parking. There was two hours of nothing and then a few texts where he had obviously dropped her off again. It was clear what had happened.

"That little slut," Vickie hissed and tossed his phone on the table with a clunk.

"Hey!" he laughed, "That's my phone!"

"So you proved a point. Hope you're happy." She started eating.

"Lap dance, Vickie," he grinned.

"Surely you know I was just joking about that!"

"Oh no! If I didn't have to get her in time you would've whipped my ass!"

"No I wouldn't have!"

"I don't give a fuck really. I want my lap dance."

"Well maybe I'll just cheat on the bet," she sniffed.