Forbidden Fruit Ch. 01-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well maybe I'll just tell Colleen that I fucked her on a bet from you?"

Vickie looked at him in shock, "You wouldn't! She wouldn't believe you!"

"And she'll come to you and ask you and you can't lie well so she'll see it all over your face."

"Holy fuck. I can't even believe you want it! That's fucking so weird, Brad!"

"It's like a humiliation right."

"Ok, one dance but I get to keep all my clothes on."

"Two dances. First one with cloths and then you strip for the second. Just like the peelers!"

"I'm not stripping, Brad. I'll dance and I'll wear some skimpy cloths but I'm not stripping."

"Ok well I pick the song and you have to really dance and not just go through the motions."

"Deal."

"I'm serious, you have to actually try and turn me on."

"Ok! Fuck! I said ok, alright? It's totally fucking weird but I'll do it. I lost the bet."

"Define skimpy."

"Oh fuck. I dunno. How about what I am wearing now?"

"It's not bad. I'm a fan of yoga pants. But let's see, I'm thinking just bra and panties."

"Bikini?"

"Alright, sure, that little black number."

"That doesn't fit me anymore."

"I like it."

"It barely covers me."

"Exactly," he grinned. "When?"

"Well, I'd prefer it if Mom and Dad wasn't home."

"Both golfing this afternoon."

"Oh goody. I'm going shopping with the girls so as soon as they leave we'll do it ok? Get it done." She sighed and got up.

"Leave your hair loose," he called after her. She reached behind and stuck up her middle finger.

After some careful thought, consideration and research, Brad went looking for Vickie. He found her sulking on her laptop in her room. "What?" she snapped irritably.

"Nothing compares to you."

"What the fuck are you talking about?"

"The song, dummy. Just in case you wanna practice."

"Oh. That's kinda long isn't it?"

"Five minutes ten seconds," he grinned, "You gonna practice?"

"I think I have it covered." She gave him a wry smile.

"I mean I just don't want you to embarrass yourself."

"I can dance fine, asshole. Doing it with my eyes closed and nose plugged may be a challenge."

When his parents left early that afternoon Brad quickly went down to the rec room and got a round padded foot stool and went to his room. He kicked aside all the junk on the floor and set up his desk chair in front of the stool. Then he went to find Vicki, she was in her room, on her bed in a bathrobe with her hair dryer still plugged in and on the bed. She looked up and sighed. Her long hair was combed, straightened, and almost a gleaming coal black.

"Your hair looks good," he complimented her.

"It's cause I'm going to the mall after not cause I have to dance for you!" she snapped.

"Well, if you're ready I have your stage set up in my room."

"I don't think so."

"Look it, brat, you lost the bet ok!" he growled.

"I'm gonna do it pervert! Don't get your weirdo, abnormal, incestuous, fucked up hopes dashed! I'm just not going to do it in your room cause you probably have a camera set up to film it. So you can jerk off to it later."

"I don't," he laughed. "So," he grinned, really enjoying himself, "Are you suited up yet?" he reached over and pulled up the bottom of her house coat a bit.

"FUCK OFF!" she spat and swung her little fist at him. He pulled back his hand and laughed. "I can't believe you fucking really want me to do this! You're just kidding, right?"

"Nope. I've been looking forward to this ever since I fucked the brains out of your little friend. You should have heard her squeal!"

"I'd rather not hear the gory details."

"So here?"

"I guess."

"Do you have black high heels?"

"Of course. What do you think I am? An animal?"

"Over here?" he knew she kept all her shoes in a rack on the inside of her closet door, those that weren't strewn around the house, that was. He looked and a pair of black sandal spikes caught his eye right away. How about these?" he held them up grinning.

"You want me to dance in heels?"

"Well if you can't, that's ok. I don't want you falling from the stool."

"I've taken dance for sixteen years. I won't fall." She sneered, "Give 'em here!"

"You've shaved your legs?" he grinned.

"Jesus, Brad. Yes. My legs are fine."

"You've shaved your pussy?" he grinned even more.

"Fuck off."

"Colleen was all shaved. She tasted so good, too!"

"Jesus, Brad! Like holy fuck, dude!"

"What?" he acted innocent.

"Go get the fucking stool. Let's get this over with."

He went and got the stool along with his phone and mini speaker. When he got back she had the heels on which, looked peculiar with a house coat, and was shutting the blinds.

"Hey! Don't make it too dark in here!"

"Relax. It's a private show. I don't want Mr. Watters from next door seeing. I know he's looking out that window over there with binoculars when his wife is away trying to see me dressing, the creepy fuck. Speaking of creepy fucks, you can sit down now, if you like." She put on a side lamp so that the room was lit but with low light.

He grinned as he set up the music. He had set the stool down in front of a chair that he had uncovered under a pile of cloths. "Ahhhh, no. You go outside and I'll introduce you. You come in sans robe and do a quick little pose before taking the stage, that's the stool," he laughed, "Hold on let me adjust my erection," he put his hand into his jeans and fixed his cramped full cock.

"Ewwww."

"What?"

"Fucking gross. I thought this was just supposed to be a humiliation?"

"What can I say, Vik?" He grinned, "The truth is out, I guess. I love hot women and you're fucking hot. Those legs are amazing and that doesn't change just because you're related to me. Your little titties are cute and your ass is perfect. I love the hair and you're as cute as a button. I'm sorry if the whole package makes me hard. I don't have any control over that."

She looked at him, narrowing her eyes, and giving him a "you're crazy" look.

"Think about it? You're so hot that you have your own brother lusting after you. That's pretty hot right?"

"I guess. Or you're just really horny."

"Well that, too. Ok, the music starts when you get on the stool."

"And you don't touch. Promise?"

"Promise. Now go out and wait for the introduction." He waited until she went outside and was out of sight. "AND NOW! ALL THE WAY FROM THE MID-WEST! GENTLEMEN PUT YOUR HANDS TOGETHER FOR VIC-TORRRRRRIAAAAA!!!" he called out.

Vickie came in wearing the tiny skimpy black bikini. She put her hands on her waist and gave him a pouty look as she cocked her hips to one side. Her long black hair was over one shoulder and her late summer tan gave her young slender body a beautiful light coffee color.

"Oh yeah!" he whispered in admiration, "That's what I'm talkin' 'bout." He laughed as she did the crossed legged model walk to the stool. "OH YEAH BABY! WORK IT!"

When she got up, he started the music and the first notes of Nothing Compares To You started. Vickie started by gently swaying back and forth, her shoulders and her hips. He studied her taunt belly carefully as well as her hips. "Jeeeeesus," he hissed as he looked intently between her legs where the tiny bit of cloth covered what was obviously a shaved bald pussy. She slowly swayed as she turned around and when she all the way back on she bent over and pushed her bum towards his face. He leaned forward, to her amazing little peach of an ass and inhaled audibly. She stood up straight then and put she arms up to slowly pull up her hair and she slowly moved her body gracefully in time to the music. She was short and petite but still her slender body had a long graceful look. She slowly rotated around again and putting her hands on his shoulders she shook her hair around his face. "Fuuuucck," he whispered in admiration as her silky hair played around his face. She looked down at him with the same pouty look and he unabashedly held her eye contact before slowly sweeping her body as she reached up to her hair again as she swung her hips back and forth.

"Oh! Forgot." He dug into his pocket to get a five dollar bill that he folded and reaching out gingerly, he took her bottoms gently and pulled them out to stick the bill in.

"No peeping," she broke his concentration as he tried to look into her bottoms.

"Fella can try!" he grinned.

She continued the dance, slow and seductive, and on the next rotation she put her hands on his shoulders again but this time leaned forward so that her small but shapely breasts were less than a foot from his face. Brad noticed with intent and pleasure that her little nipples were hard and poked out through the fabric visibly. He got another five dollar bill and hooked it under the string on one side. "There's two of them, right?" she informed him in a low sultry tone.

"Yeah ... you're right," he added another five to the other side and brushed her breast with his hand was he withdrew.

"No touch, buddy."

"Sorry," he lied.

She swayed around to wiggle her ass again and this time he tucked a ten dollar bill in. She did a squat as if she was going to sit on his lap, and a few more quick squats then, almost a fucking motion.

"Jesus Christ ... wow ... so hot."

She stood and swayed to the end of the song.

"Holy fuck, Vick! That was amazing! Really! I'm not just saying that!" he dug into his pocket again to find a twenty and snapped it out to show it to her before folding it and reaching out to add it to her waistline. "You got a career in this, girl!"

She tossed her raven hair and got down, pulling out the notes when she did. "Forty-five dollars!" she exclaimed when she counted it.

"I wasn't expecting to spend that much but wow you lived up to your commitment. Jesus, that was so hot."

She stepped back and looked down at the very obvious bulge in his jeans. "You better go find your girlfriend now, dude," she smirked.

"Got a bit nipply there for a bit, hey?" he laughed.

"It was kinda fun, alright," she blushed.

"Sure was. Makes you wonder what other mischief we could get in when Mom and Dad go golfing."

"Yeah right," she slapped him, "Get the fuck out, I gotta get changed." She pushed him towards the door.

"Going over to Jan's," he laughed, "I gotta get laid now in a big way."

"Drive me to the mall?" she asked experimentally.

"Yeah, sure."

"Really?"

"Sure. Why not?"

"You never did stuff like that for me before."

"Well that was before. Now I have a whole new appreciation for you."

"I bet."

He waited for her downstairs. She soon appeared wearing a snug tee shirt with skin tight jeans with slip on sneakers and her hair in a tail.

"Cute."

"Thanks!" she smiled.

"I'm surprised you could fit the forty-five bucks in those jeans."

"It's the style!" she headed for the door; "OH!" she jumped as he gave her ass a squeeze. "Brad! Fuck off!"

"Sorry! Sorry! Come on! How can a guy resist?"

"Like holy fuck, dude. Don't get caught doing that! Better yet, don't do it!"

"I just hope I don't say your name by accident when I'm fucking Jan this afternoon."

"Brad! Fuck, you're a perv!"

"Yeah. I know. Come on."