Forbidden Fruit Ch. 16-20

Story Info
Brad having lots of fun, but gets a fright!
5.9k words
4.28
15.5k
20

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GoldRogue
GoldRogue
340 Followers

Ch. 16

Brad parked his car in a discrete spot in a strip mall that was next to the Pallatin Hotel downtown. It was a dark navy blue, not a flashy color, but the two-door Ford Mustang did attract attention especially with how polished and gleaming he kept it. He walked next door, went in and after a quick scan saw Carol standing off to a side. He sucked in his breath appreciatively when he saw her. She had on a tight stylish bright blue dress with gold buttons up the middle, black nylons and shiny black high heel shoes. He grinned as he went over.

Her hair was freshly bleached and dyed by the looks of it. She wore big dark sun glasses in an almost comical attempt to be disguised. She gave him a small smile and he saw two bellmen look over enviously.

"So glad you could make it, Brad," she almost whispered. "The room is on the fifteenth floor."

"Awesome! Let's go!" He put his hand on the small of her back and she walked to the elevator holding her shiny black designer handbag that matched her shoes. Brad made a show of bending back a bit to survey her shapely ass in the tight dress and pursed his lips to draw in breath, then he looked over at the bellmen grinning.

"You look amazing, Ms. Conway," he leaned in to whisper and she looked back smiling. She stood prim and proper in the elevator. The door shut and he immediately slipped his hand around her waist. "I'm gonna just eat you up, Kellyanne!" he grinned as he leaned in and whispered into her ear as his other hand slipped onto her belly.

"Room 1525," she whispered as the doors opened and they proceeded down the hallway until they came to it. She swiped her room card and they entered the dimly lit room.

"Oh yeah!" Brad said in appreciation as he looked at the king sized bed that dominated the tastefully decorated room.

Carol put her bag, key and sunglasses onto a side table and turned to him.

He took off his football jacket and tossed it aside while he slipped out of his running shoes.

Then they were in each other's arms and kissing furiously. She kicked off her shoes and with his arms wrapped around her he lifted her up and went to the bed. "Now I'm gonna undress you, slowly, Kellyanne."

She was already at him, not going slowly as she pealed his tee shirt off. "Oh my God!" she exclaimed as she ran her hands appreciatively over his torso, "This is sinful!"

"You want me to be your young stud?" he whispered as he started to unbutton her dress.

"Yes," she whispered back as he continued, her black lace bra came into view first, contrasting her ivory skin, then her flat but soft tummy followed by her black lace panties. He kissed her shoulders as he pulled the dress over them and then it dropped to the floor.

"So lovely," he whispered as he put his hand on the back of her neck and leaned in for a long slow kiss, entwining his tongue with hers again. Then he pushed her gently down by the shoulders so she was sitting on the edge of the bed.

Either she knew what he wanted or it was exactly what she wanted but immediately she started to unfasten his belt and then his jeans, zippering them down. "Oh God," she whispered, almost to herself, as she dug inside his boxers and came out with a handful of hard cock. He pulled down his jeans until they fell to the floor and then kicked them aside. His cock was so hard that it stood out and up, at full attention. Carol held him by the hips as she leaned in to softly and lightly kiss the head.

"Yeah," he whispered, "Oh fuck, yeah."

Carol looked up with blue eyes as she slowly licked up the shaft, flicked her tongue on the head a while, and then licked up the shaft again.

"You know what I want, Kellyanne," he whispered.

She looked up and nodded and then the head of his cock disappeared into his mouth.

"Yeah, Baby," he groaned as he slipped a hand into her mass of bleached blond hair. "Suck it, Kellyanne!" The sounds of slurping and lip smacking along with Brad's groans were all that could be heard for some time. "You like that, Kellyanne?"

"Big hunky quarterback?" Carol whispered, "I love it!" Then she went back to bobbing on him, pulled his cock with a manicured hand as she lowered her tightly clenched lips over his shaft again and again.

"Where do you want the load?" he groaned.

"In my mouth," she gasped for air. "I'm going to swallow all of it," she told him before his lipstick coloured cock disappeared again.

"Yeah!" he grunted and grabbed her with two hands by the side of her face, "OH FUCK YEAH!" He could feel her tongue on the head of his cock and her lips were locked just under the head when he exploded. He could hear her gasp a bit as he pumped out several spurts of cum and then he let go of her head. She came off him, swallowing and looking up at him as she panted and wiped her mouth. Then his cock disappeared again. "Back", he commanded when he was sure she had sucked the last of his first load out, pushing her firmly but gently back on the bed. Her belly was flat but soft as he kissed around her navel and then along the waist band of her panties. He took them and peeled them down over her legs, leaving her with just her black lace bra and her black sheer hold-up stockings which contrasted so nicely with her white milky skin. She wiggled back on the bed with a big smile while looking at him. He grinned at her and grabbed her by the ankles. He looked between her legs to see a neatly trimmed blonde pussy.

"Oh!" she exclaimed as he pulled her forward and put her legs over his shoulders. Then he went down on her with relish, driving his tongue immediately up her pussy. She yelped in pleasure and grabbed him by the head as he lapped and licked her. It didn't take her long to cum and she bucked her hips into his face as she did so, until she eased back down onto the bed.

"Should I put on a condom?" he asked as he got onto the bed fully as Carol shimmied up more. He was fully hard again.

"Don't you dare!" she replied.

"Awesome," he grinned as he pulled open her legs and got on top of her.

"I need and want this so bad; you have no idea!" she hissed into his ear as he got into position and her arms snaked around him.

He looked down at her as he rubbed his cock head up and down her lips, "Can't believe I'm about to fuck Kellyanne Conway!" he grinned. She smiled back and he held eye contact with her as he pushed and his hard cock squeezed in. Her eyes widened and her mouth opened in an O as he slid in until he was buried to the balls. "Yeah!" he grunted as he started fucking her briskly right away.

"Oh!" she gasped.

He looked down at her as he fucked her, pretending she was another woman. She gasped as he did and gripped him tight around the torso. He stopped briefly to catch his breath as he hooked an arm under one leg and hoisted it up, then he continued to fuck. "Jesus, that's good!" he grunted as he pushed in deep again and again. Carol started to whimper again as she climaxed for the second time. When she finished he pulled out and leaned back, his cock wet and glistening with her juices. "Hands and knees," he commanded and she quickly jumped to do his bidding. "Mmmmm, yeah," he felt and rubbed her ass, "Face down."

Carol leaned forward so her cheek was on the bed and her ass was up and offered to him. He took his cock and rubbed it up and down her pussy.

"Oh yeah," he murmured as he slowly pushed it fully and deeply inside her. Then he pulled it back out again. He probed at her with his finger and then stuck her slowly with his cock again, balls deep before pulling out again. Carol whimpered.

"You like that?" he asked her.

"Uh-huh."

"You like that, Kellyanne?"

"I do!"

He entered her again, grabbed her firmly by the hips and started fucking her briskly, pulling her ass back into him as he plunged in deep and his hips made a slapping sound as he thrust deeply again and again.

"Back over," he gasped after a while, "I want to cum!"

"Yes, Baby," she exclaimed eagerly as she got on her back again.

"I want to look at you when I cum," he grunted as he mounted her again. He looked down at her as he started fucking again. "Kellyanne," he grunted.

"Yes, Baby!" she encouraged as she gripped him, pushing her arms under his to curl up and around his back and shoulders. Her legs were wide open and he lay on her, weight on his forearms, looking down as he pumped into her.

"'Kellyanne! Oh God! Kellyanne!" he grunted as his cock started to buzz.

"I'm yours, Baby!"

With a grunt he exploded inside her as pleasure radiated out from his groin. He grunted more as he continued to push his cock in deeply as he pumped out his sperm, wanting her to get all of it. He kissed her then and heard her laugh in pleasure as her tongue flicked and tangled with his. Then he collapsed on top of her, his body slick with sweat.

He lay on his back, breathing heavy as he recovered. Carol lay on her side with her head on his shoulder and her body half draped over him. She began so trace the muscles of his torso with her fingers.

"That feels good," he whispered.

"I'm so lucky to be with you like this," she whispered, "A woman of my age with a young stud like you."

"How old are you anyway?"

"Fifty-two."

"Wow. You look good for fifty-two!"

"I hope you don't think of me poorly? Here with you although I'm married."

"Naw."

"My husband is older than I am. He can't satisfy me like he used to be able to do."

"Are you satisfied now?" he grinned, knowing the answer.

"Oh my God, yes! I can't remember the last time I had two orgasms. Most times I am with my husband, and it's very infrequent now, I don't even have one."

"Well I'm sure I can coax another one out of you," he laughed as he pulled her on top of him again.

"I'm sure you can!" she laughed back. She pulled her hair to one side and started kissing him again. He artfully unclasped her bra and ran his hands up and down her back. "Want to get under the blankets?" she whispered.

"I'd love to, Carol."

"Thank you for that!" she laughed, "I didn't mind being called Kellyanne though. It was fun and I'm glad you could play out that fantasy with me."

"Well now. Aren't they nice," he grinned as she got under the blankets and he cupped a full breast, "I think I'll start here!"

"Please do," she sighed in pleasure as he shifted down under the covers and found a nipple with his hungry mouth.

They spent time exploring each other with hands and mouths and Brad soon hardened off again. "I think we'll start this round with you on top," he instructed as he rolled on his back. She immediately complied and he groaned in renewed pleasure as she slid down on his cock. "Yeah that's right," he chuckled in contentment as he encircled her with his arms, "Now fuck me!"

She fucked him slowly, her body moving under the blankets like a serpent, her hips softly pushing against him like waves against a beach. After what seemed like a delicious eternity he rolled her over and again mounted her in the missionary position. He fucked her slow and steady.

"Don't mark me up, Carol," he whispered as her nails started to sink into his back.

"Oh, Brad! I'm going to climax again!"

He took her wrists and pinned them up by her head and he fucked her with more speed. She wrapped her long legs around him, inhibiting him a bit but he pushed into her deeply, pushing her bum down into the bed as his cock was buried deep. She yelled loudly into the room, calling out his name as she climaxed and when she was done he let go her hands again, got on his forearms, and fucked her as fast and hard as he could. He started to get a stitch in his side but continued as he sweated and grunted until his cock buzzed with orgasm again. He stopped panting as it continued to throb with pleasure inside her.

"Oh my God," she whimpered.

"God, that was so good," he gasped and rolled off her again.

"Hold me," she managed as she got on top of him again.

He panted as he gently rubbed an ass cheek. Her breathing was soon regular on his neck and then he drifted off to sleep himself.

Ch. 17

'What's for dinner?" Brad stuck his head in Victoria's room when she was reclined in bed studying.

"How the fuck should I know?" she asked him as she looked at him suspiciously. "You didn't kill the old woman, did you? People of her advanced age have heart conditions, you know?"

"Holy fuck, Vicky! Did I ever get laid!" he grinned.

"Spare me the gory details," she sniffed.

"I fucking pounded her! Mostly missionary but also doggy and she cowgirled me."

"Holy fuck, Perv. I said spare me the gory details!"

Ch. 18

Brad heard the heavy metal door, over at the end of the wing of the library he was in, open and then thud shut. He waited and then grinned as Meili appeared around a corner and looked at him behind her big glasses. She held a book and a few notebooks against her chest in both arms and stopped when she saw him. She had a tight black sweater on with a short red plaid skirt and black stockings with flats. He almost had to wipe the drool off his mouth as he looked at her. He stood and watched as she approached. "Hi, Cutie," he gave her his best grin.

"You a ladies man I think, Brad," she replied with a ghost of a smile.

"There's no one here, Meili," he told her. "I've checked all the stacks and desks. Two doors in on both sides and you can hear the doors open a mile away. You can't be seen from the doors here and the glass is all one was, obviously. If we're disturbed we'll have lots of time to ... you know."

"Seems you've thought of everything. Or maybe I'm not the first girl you've had here?"

"Actually you are. And God damn you are so cute!" He reached over to run a finger along the silky jet black hair that circled her face. "Can I take these from you?" He took her books and looked with appreciation at her nice round breasts displaced so nicely in the tight black sweater. He tossed the books onto a study station along the window wall which was lined with chest high partitions separating the individual work stations. She put her purse over a chair and turned back to look at him.

"I shouldn't be here," she said softly.

"But yet you are," he stepped into her and slipped his arm around her waist to her lower back, "and my God are you ever cute." As she opened her mouth to speak he kissed her. Her hands went up to lay against his chest and his other arm went around her. Their kissing got more and more heated and passionate and he pushed his tongue deep into her mouth. She gave a little whimper as he dropped his hand and cupped a round ass cheek to give it a good squeeze. She squirmed a bit but he kept one arm firmly around her, holding her close, and then his free hand dropped down further to slip in under her skirt to find warm smooth bare flesh. "Nice Meili," he whispered into her ear as he explored under her miniskirt, feeling the bands of the holdup stockings, her smooth warm skin, and then the even smoother feel of silk panties. She gave a gasp and pushed her body against his as he pulled her panties to one side and probed between her legs. He felt a tangle of damp hair and she gasped even louder as he inserted a finger into her.

"Brad!" she murmured, surprising him as she pushed back a bit to start and unfasten his belt. "Mmmmm," further conversation was temporarily cut off by more kissing.

He grunted as her hand closed over his cock and pulled it out.

"Oh my! You so big!" she hissed wetly.

"On the chair," he grunted as he pulled her over and sat down, "Get on!"

"You have condom?"

With a sinking feeling he realized he didn't. He always had a few in his jacket but it was warm enough today that he hadn't worn it. "Shit! I don't. Don't worry I'll pull out!"

"Don't cum in me Brad!"

"Yeah, yeah. I won't. Come on, Babe. I just want to feel it inside you!" He pulled her to him and she swung a leg over him to straddle him.

"Don't cum in me," she hissed again as she took his cock and pushed it between her legs.

"Jesus," he hissed as he felt her rub his swollen head around a bit before pushing it against her opening and pushing down with her hips.

"OH!" she held him by the shoulders and sat down with more pressure and his cock started to squeeze through her opening.

"Oh, yeah! Oh fuck, yeah!" he hissed while looking at her with her mouth open. His dick head penetrated inside her and once in she slid down his shaft to settle into his lap.

"You so big!"

"Holy fuck, you're tight!" he groaned in pleasure but realizing that she wasn't as tight as Colleen, but still amazing. "Jesus, that felt so good!"

Meili started to fuck him, pushing up with her feet and then pushing back down with her bum and hips. They looked at each other under the florescent light of the library as she rose and fell and they grunted softly in the quiet library.

"I need to orgasm Brad," she gasped then and throwing her arms around him she buried her face into his neck and shoulders.

"Do it, Baby!" A very greedy, self-absorbed, uncaring Brad took over his mind. He knew that once she came she'd want to get off him. His cock felt so good. He rationalized after that it was the human need and wiring to want to propagate that took over. Whatever it was he clutched her tightly and with a grunt he exploded inside her as she was gasping in the final throws of her orgasm and jamming her ass down hard into his lap. He was buried as deep as he could possibly be when he shot his load and grunted again as he pushed up with a grunt as he came with an amazing orgasm as his whole body tingled with pleasure.

"Did you cum! Oh shit, you just cum in me!"

"Jesus, Babe, sorry," he gasped as he still held her firmly, still buried inside her. "It just happened."

"Let go! FUCK!" she pulled off him quickly when he relaxed his grip and reached between her legs, looking with shock and dismay when she pulled back her hand, absolutely dripping with his cum. "Holy fuck! Why you do that!"

"Stay there Meili! It'll all just drain out. Here, watch, I'll scoop it out!" he reached out, and into the tangle of sticky black pubic hair that was now matted with cum. Her miniskirt was still up around her hips and her panties all over to one side. She stiffened as he inserted an index finger and hooking it he pulled back, pulling it out coated and dripping with cum. "See!" he exclaimed excitedly.

"YOU GREEDY FUCKER!" she hissed and with a loud slap she hit him across the cheek. "LET GO OF ME!" He did and she jumped off him and pulled her panties back over, fixed her skirt and grabbed her books and purse. "I can't believe you did that, Brad!"

"I'm sure most of it came out," he tried to calm her.

"There's probably MILLIONS of your sperm inside me now!" she hissed incredibly, "You trying to get me pregnant?!"

"Jesus, no! Isn't there like a morning after pill or something?"

"YOU ASSHOLE!" she spat and turned to hurry off.

Brad jumped up and pulled his pants up over his now soft and sticky cock. Cum was on the outside of his shirt and pants as well along with a smear across his cheek where she had slapped him. "Jesus," he swore. "Fucking over reacting bitch!" he grabbed his things and left as well.

The next few math classes Meili stoically ignored him. She wouldn't even look at him. She came into class at the last minute and made sure she sat on the opposite side of the lecture theatre than he. When class was over she took off faster than a sprinter. So he came up with a plan and got to class early to get the seat in the front row right next to the door. With a few minutes remaining in class he slipped out and went over to the other door to wait. When class was over she came out with an irritated look on her face, knowing he was waiting. "Could I please talk to you?" he asked her.

"Why do you want to?" she spat as she started walking, "My boyfriend or friends better not see you."

GoldRogue
GoldRogue
340 Followers
12