Forbidden Fruit Ch. 16-20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GoldRogue
GoldRogue
340 Followers

"Two classmates just leaving the same time, walking in the same direction, it's not a big deal."

"What do you want?"

"Just that you were so upset the other night that I wanted to talk to you."

"I'm waiting for my period, ok," she hissed at him.

"What?!"

"My period. You do know what that is right?"

"Of course I do!" he felt his body getting warm and a fluttering feeling in his stomach. "Why didn't you just get a morning after pill!" he hissed.

"Because if I went to a doctor my family's insurance would be used and they would find out. But you didn't care about any of that when you came inside me right?"

"Jesus, Meili. I'm sorry ok! It just felt so good that I just couldn't think of anything else."

"Well isn't that just so nice for you."

"Can you let me know?" he called out as she took a corner and hurried off. She didn't answer.

Brad wasn't obsessed with sex for the rest of that day and the next. He didn't even get an erection which was very unusual. He cursed himself for being so stupid and short sighted.

The next math class he walked in to see Meili back in the desk she had usually occupied before they had hooked up. She looked up and gave him a tiny smile as he walked by and as he was getting his stuff out she looked around before turning and passing him a tiny folded piece of paper. He opened it in his lap and a huge grin split his face and he looked at the tiny precise letters written in black ink in the center of the tiny square of paper. "I started my period!"

When the class was finished and the noise level ramped up from people getting ready, going and the next class coming in, Meili turned and looked at him with a smile.

"No baby."

"Yeah," he grinned, "That's good news. I would have done the right thing you know."

"What? Married me?" she laughed.

"Sure. If that's what you wanted."

"Well, we don't have to worry about anything like that."

"Yeah. College isn't the time or place for pregnancies!"

"True."

"But again Meili I'm sorry. It was an assholish thing to do. I should have had more control. It just, ahhhh, like exploded, you know."

She looked down at her feet and then looked in both directions, "Shhhh," but she had a little grin. "My God, it was so much! I was really afraid but I guess it was so close to the end of my cycle."

"I promise to use a condom next time," he gave her his best grin. "I swear!"

"Next time!" she looked owlish as she looked at him with her big glasses and open mouth.

"Want to?" he asked hopefully.

"You are so bad!" she laughed as she packed her stuff as people were starting to fill up the theatre.

He waited as she finished and they started to walk out. He looked down at her round backside in her tight black pants. "Wouldn't it be nice to do it right?" he whispered as they walked out.

She checked up and down the corridor when they exited and turned back to him when she never saw any of her circle.

"Do it right?" she asked with a smile as she leaned back against the concrete wall.

"Yeah," he grinned, "Stay in my arms and snuggle after we both climax. Kiss and caress and whisper little naughty things until I recover and then do it again."

"You so bold! My God!" she looked around.

He put a hand on the wall to trap her a bit and looked down at her smiling. "You're so cute!" he whispered.

"Someone may see, Brad."

"Meet me?"

"Can I at least finish my period first?"

He laughed, "Sure. You gonna text me?"

"I really shouldn't," she looked down at her feet, "I was so mad at you."

"But you want to as much as I do," he whispered.

She looked up and bit her lower lip, then nodded her head.

"Text me ok?" he whispered again.

"Ok. A few days."

He grinned at her, shouldered his back pack and walked down the crowded hallway.

Ch. 19

"JESUS! GOD!! FUCK!!" Brad called out into the dark interior of his Mustang. It was cramped lying across the back seat but he was impervious to it with Colleen Ryan on top of him. He was deep inside her, desperately fucking her from the bottom as she straddled him wearing nothing but his football jacket. She gave little gasps as she moved her small firm gymnast body, trying to work her hips but he was so close to orgasm that he just pushed his hands up under his jacket to grab her perfect little ass cheeks and pulled her firmly down as he thrust up. "COLLEEN! BABY! OH, BABY! YES! OH FUCK, YES!" He called again before exploding inside her. "Yes Baby! Oh God!" he held her close, her long golden hair splayed out all around him, listening to her wet panting into his ear as he recovered. "God that was good."

"Oh Brad!" she panted, "It's so good."

"Sure is," he sighed, "Kiss me you little brat."

"Don't call me that!" she pouted but rose her head up and found his mouth with hers.

They kissed a long time. He loved kissing her. She was so pretty, even if he couldn't see her in the dark.

"It killed me at the party, not being able to talk to you. Maybe I'll just break up with Gary." She sighed as she snuggled into his arms.

"Now, Beauty. You don't want to do that."

"I'm not with him because he's from a wealthy family you know," she sniffed.

"I know, Beauty. But he is and his family owns half this State. With your looks and smarts and his backing you could be Governor of this State someday."

"He's a nice guy but he's not the man you are."

"I'll always be your lover, my Beauty."

"Really Brad? You're not just saying that are you?"

"No Colleen, I mean it, hold on a second," holding her by the hips he pulled his cock out so the condom wouldn't pop off while he was still inside. One pregnancy scare was enough. Then he tried to get a bit more comfortable while he slid a hand on her ass for some slow caressing and exploration. "We'll always be lovers. Just think about it. Married people get sick of each other. Living together for years. The sex probably gets stale. But lovers are always waiting to be together. It never gets stale. And the secret part just makes it all the more exciting."

"We'll always be lovers?" she asked in a pouty voice.

"I promise, Baby. I'll fuck you on your ninetieth birthday!"

"Be serious, Brad!" she hammered a tiny fist on his chest, "I want you to tell me you love me, that ... that we'll be lovers for the rest of our lives."

He positioned himself a bit better and slipped his hand inside her hair and on the back of her neck. "Colleen Ryan. I love you. I'll love you forever. For all time. And I want to be with you forever. As your lover, not your husband. Will you be my lover for the rest of our lives?"

"Oh Brad! I will!" she exclaimed and slammed her mouth against his. When she hugged him tightly he gently pulled her hair away from his face and smirked into the faint light of the Mustang. You and Alyson and Carla and Janette and Meili!

Ch. 20

"So your first couple of labs were individual," the Chemistry professor told them, "You should have sound basics now. For the rest of the term you will be assigned a lab partner. Yes, this is so we use fewer chemicals and need less equipment, so we save money." The students all laughed. "But it's also so you learn to work with a partner. It's totally random and there will be no changes. It's not a social endeavour. In the real world you don't often get to pick whom you're working with. No one is going to be negatively impacted by a deadbeat lab partner," more laughing, "as you will be doing an individual report after the lab as an assignment to give you the opportunity to get graded properly. Complete the lab and even if the results are off due to error or contamination or whatnot you will have gained the knowledge to get full marks on the assignments. The lab partners will be posted on the door of the lab for this afternoon. See you then."

The class all got up to hurry to their next class, most people talking anxiously about the lab. Brad just yawned and went to his English class.

"So let's see." The students were all gathered around the sheet of paper that had been taped onto the door of the lab. Brad could see over the heads of most other students except for a tall skinny girl in front of him with shoulder length curly brown hair. He looked around her and scanned for his name. "Table six. Lisa Roberts."

The girl ahead of him spun around and looked at him with big brown eyes. She was plain looking but pretty. "Oh, ahhhh, I'm Lisa," she gulped as she saw the blonde blue-eyed football player looking back at her.

"Hey! Brad! Come on let's find our station!" he grinned at her and stepped aside.

Lisa looked at another girl with what almost looked like fright and then moved from the crowd and towards the door of the lab. Brad had a look down as they went. She was slender to the point of skinny but a cute little ass in her faded jeans. He felt her flinch a bit when he lay his hand lightly on the small of her back as he directed her gallantly towards the lab door. She had a light, long sleeve, button up collared, baby blue shirt on. "Right over on the end, it looks like."

"Ok, ahhhh, yeah ok." They went over to the table and took out their books and things from their backpacks.

"I hate wearing this thing," Brad grinned as he put on his lab coat, "Makes me feel like I'm going to a Halloween party or something."

Lisa laughed nervously and looked over to where her friend was at the other side of the lab.

"Volleyball?" he asked when he noticed some trinkets and patches on her backpack.

"Ahhhh, yeah. I made the reserve team here," she told him shyly but obviously pleased with the accomplishment.

"Cool. I made the football reserve."

"I know who you are," she looked at him and then looked away quickly.

"You went to MacPherson?" he hoped he guessed right as he couldn't remember her from his high school.

"Yeah."

"You threw a beer tin at me once!" he accused.

She looked at him and her mouth dropped open, "I did not!"

He started laughing and she blushed, "You're teasing me," she gave a shy smile. "I wanted to throw things at you a few times."

"You like football?"

"Uh huh. And baseball. Basketball. Hockey. Soccer."

"You didn't say volleyball."

"Well of course volleyball. But I meant to watch. I do track too."

He had a quick look when she put on her lab coat but could see very little in the way of breasts.

"Awesome," he smiled at the female lab assistant who was passing out the labs. She had nice round tits, and was Goth dressed with blue hair and multiple piercings. Her lips curled up slightly.

"You, ahhhh, played a good half the other day," she told him while looking into her pack and turning a little red.

"You were there?" he asked, impressed. It was just a warm up after all.

"I take my football seriously. It was strange cheering for you and seeing you throw to Randy."

"Yeah, that was weird. He's a hell of a receiver, though."

"I think I may have accidentally cheered when you got sacked that first time."

"Hey!" he laughed.

"Sorry. Old habits die hard, I guess!"

They completed their lab and packed away everything. "Well that wasn't too bad," Brad remarked.

"Yeah. Ahhhh, well, see you next week, I guess."

"Sure. Hey, maybe we grab a coffee this week if you have some free time?"

"What? Coffee? Really?" Lisa turned a bright red now, "Oh, ahhhh, I mean, sure, that would be nice."

"Here," he took out his phone, "Give me your number." She managed to stammer it out and he put it in his phone and then watched in amusement as she went over to her girlfriend who was just getting ready to leave as well and they talked rapidly. When they looked over to see, he was watching them. They both blushed and hurried out.

GoldRogue
GoldRogue
340 Followers
12