Forbidden Fruit Ch. 21-25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GoldRogue
GoldRogue
341 Followers

"What?"

"Yeah, dude. She hand lined it till she got the lube off the hood then she went down on it again. Blew me with the condom on and I came when it was halfway down her throat!"

"Nice!"

"Then I rocked the shit outta the 'Stang!"

"Nice! Fucked her brains out!"

"You know it, dude!"

"Let's hook up for a few cold ones tomorrow and you can tell me everything!"

"Sure, dude!"

Ch. 23

"You sure the Lady Riders Volleyball are practicing?" Dean asked Brad as the two of them with Randy were going into the campus sports complex.

"Sure, Dude. The schedule is all on-line, right?"

"Oh," Dean looked over at Randy and grinned, "I didn't know that."

"The guy does his homework!" Randy laughed.

"He should be doing his homework instead of doing his homework!" They all laughed.

"It's female volleyball! We'll just look for all the guys in the bleachers."

"We're not going to look like perverts are we?" Randy asked.

"Lots of people go to our practices!" Brad objected.

"But they're there to watch the football. We're just here for the tits and ass!" Dean laughed.

"Well, if we look too creepy we'll just have to leave," Brad told them.

They walked into the huge expanse of the complex and followed a walking track along the wall until they got to the section reserved for basketball and volleyball. They saw the women's team at practice and climbed up in the bleachers but at the same time noticing many of the girls looking over at them. There were pockets of other people watching the practice but they stood out a bit in their varsity jackets.

"Fuuuck!" Brad whispered as they sat down and surveyed the girls.

"Gotta love those volleyball shorts," Randy whispered, "Right up there with yoga pants."

"Which one is she, Dude?" Dean asked Brad.

"She's the cute one with the fucking incredible amazing legs," Brad told him.

"Yeah. You're gonna have to narrow that down a bit," Dean replied in admiration.

"She has shoulder length curly hair. Brown. There at the back on the first court by the far end by the door. Yeah, look! About to volley that ball! There!" The guys looked to where he had indicated. Lisa extended her long slinky body to receive the ball.

"Nice," Dean remarked.

"Cute," Randy commented.

"Not much tit, I know, but wow, those legs! I knew they were long but she always wears jeans."

"She spotted you, Dude!" Randy grinned when Lisa did a double take as she saw them in the stands. "Yeah. I remember her from high school. She was pretty shy. There it is!" He laughed softly as she looked around quickly, over at the coaches, before putting up her hand up by her chest and giving a little wave.

"Her legs are wild," Brad whispered. They watched more of the practice until it eventually terminated and after a quick group discussion the coaches dismissed the team. "Gonna see if I can have a quick chat, boys. Ask her out." He jumped up and made his way down.

"Hey, Lisa!" he called as he walked over. She saw him and immediately blushed and the two teammates she was talking to immediately exchanges glances and took off.

"Oh, hi Brad. What are you doing here?" she made an effort to fix her sweaty hair.

"Just came to see you practice."

"Really?"

"Sure. Great form by the way!" he grinned.

"Thanks," she looked at him shyly and she shifted around nervously.

"So, you like movies?"

"Movies? Oh. Well, ahhhh, yeah, actually I love movies."

"You wanna go see something Friday with me?"

"Ahhhh, do you mean, ahhhh, like, as friends?"

He had to process that reply a while. "Ahhhh no Lisa. Well yes, I guess. Yes and no." Shit this chick is complicated. "I mean, you know, a date."

"A date? Really?"

"Well yeah. Of course."

"Ahhhh I'd love too."

"Great. How about I call you later on this night and we can decide what to see?"

"Ok." She looked at him and then looked down again shyly and still blushing, "Ahhhh, you're hanging out with Randy, now?"

"Hey. Come over and I'll introduce you." He didn't wait for an answer, he just grabbed her hand and led her over. The residual members of the volleyball team all were looking at them. "Hey guys! This is Lisa. Dean and you know Randy from MacPherson."

Dean and Randy both smiled and gallantly offered their hands.

"You could be right, Brad," Dean grinned and Lisa looked at him as he held her hand, "She might be the cutest girl on campus! Top ten for sure!"

The guys laughed and Brad shoved Dean playfully, "Ok, Dude. Let go of her already!"

"It's still weird seeing you all on the same team," Lisa said softly, trying to change the subject as she blushed.

"Yeah, it's different!" Randy laughed as he looked at Brad.

"Yeah. But like it must be where we were both on the offensive squads we were looking at each other all those games. It's like we know what the other is gonna do."

"That's really cool!" she turned to Brad, "I have to be at class in a half hour so I really have to run, ok?"

"Yeah. Sure. I'll call you tonight, ok?"

"Ok. Nice meeting you," she smiled at Dean, "See you, Randy." She turned around and dashed off.

"What do you think?" Brad asked as he looked at her as she sped off to the locker room.

"She's cute," Dean said, "Not exactly the kind of girl you have historically gone for. I don't mean that in a bad way. She's really girl next door. Wife material." He looked at Randy grinning, "Maybe his biological clock is ticking!"

"Yeah, Dude," Randy replied, "She's a sweet heart. I never knew her all that much but she's a sweet heart. She's kinda shy and definitely not a party girl, you know. Hope you're not just going for a pump and dump."

"No, man," Brad assured him, "I like her. This is Relationship Road."

"No shit!" Dean laughed, "Wow. She must be a sweet heart!"

The guys all walked back to the main part of campus and separated.

That evening Brad checked out the movie listing and called Lisa. Again he could sense her nervousness and did his best to put her at ease. He tried to prolong the conversation thinking that the longer he spoke to her the more at ease she would become. They eventually decided on a movie and a time. "Ok, I'll pick you up at seven?"

"Ahhhh, I could meet you there?"

"I'd really rather pick you up at your house, Lisa. Knock for you so your mom and dad know who you are with and where you are going. I think that's just proper."

"Oh dear," she replied and there was silence on the other end.

"Is that an issue?"

"Ahhhh, my dad doesn't like you much, I'm afraid."

"Doesn't like me? Do I know him?" He was confused.

"He's a huge football fan. He actually played for MacPherson when he went to school like a hundred years ago. He's still bitter about that championship game. Those couple of Hail Mary throws."

Brad laughed, "Oh come, Lisa, that was two years ago!"

"He holds you personally responsible for MacPherson not winning the championship that year."

"Wow."

"I sorta do too. But you know," she laughed, "I don't think if you batted those baby blues at dad that it's gonna make a huge difference."

Brad laughed, genuinely amused and glad she was getting more comfortable with him. "He won't, like, punch me in the nose or anything?"

"I hope not! But no promises!"

"I'm still going to do it. See you at seven."

He hung up and went to his desk. "Now, little Alyson," he dug and found three condoms he put into his pocket as he thought of her dark eyes, big white smile, and tanned smooth skin, "Time to fuck your brains out! And boy, do you have it coming!"

Ch. 24

Brad parked some distance down the road from Alyson's and walked the remaining way to her house. He had a quick look when he got there and then sprinted up the walk way and rang the bell. She quickly answered wearing a big fluffy white robe. She had a beaming smile for him.

"Come in! Oh, I can't believe you're here!" She actually jumped up and down a bit and when he was inside and she had closed and locked the door she literally flung herself into his arms. He kissed her deeply and she wrapped her arms around his neck. "Mmmmm, making out with Brad Sterling," she murmured around dancing tongues, "I've worn something special for you Brad," she giggled.

"Really? What?" he leaned back.

"Ok." She stepped back a few paces, "So it's my birthday but you get a present! I brought this just for you this week when you told me you wanted to be with me!" she grinned at him as she untied the cord of her waist. When she had untied it she reached up and pulled the robe over her shoulders and let it fall to the ground. "Like?!" She wore a snow white baby girl lingerie that contrasted beautifully with her tanned skin and matched her brilliant big white smile. She posed for him, legs slightly crossed, arms out spread. The nightie had tiny spaghetti straps and her perky breasts pushed out and up. It was tiny and lacy and just barely covered her crotch.

"Holy FUCK!" Brad exclaimed and stared at her.

"And that's the reaction I hoped for!"

"Jesus!" he went over and scooped her up in his arms. "Where to!"

"Upstairs to my bedroom!"

He could see the main staircase and hurried over with her in his arms. It felt like she was weightless and she laughed and wiggled her little bare feet. Once upstairs she directed him and soon he was in her room. It had a queen sized bed with white sheets. Pillows and teddy bears were scattered around and the walls were pink with white furniture. He gently laid her on the bed and quickly undressed.

"Oh my!" she exclaimed as she moved back on the bed so that her head was on the pillows. She looked with her mouth open as his thick eight inches quivered like an arrow hitting a target.

When he was naked he jumped on the bed, "Now you!" he laughed. He straddled her, not really sitting on her but on his knees straddling her. He looked down at her pretty face and reached to caress a firm breast through her nightie.

"I've been bad, haven't I?" she pouted.

"You have, little Alyson."

"Are you gonna spank me?" she asked softly and hopefully.

He was a little shocked and looked down at her. She looked up and bit her bottom lip, her small chest heaving. "You know, I think I better."

"I have been a bad girl."

He got off her and sat on the side of her bed, "Over my knee, little Alyson." She came to him on her hand and feet and positioned herself over his knees. He gently lifted her nightie with a thumb and index finger, exposing her cute little round peach ass, the soft folds of a shaved pussy between beautifully tanned shapely legs. He squeezed and caressed it a bit and then with an open palm he slapped an ass cheek.

"OH!" Alyson exclaimed. The slap wasn't overly forceful but enough to be heard plainly. "OH!" she sounded again as he slapped the other cheek.

"Are you gonna be a good little girl from now on, Little Alyson?" Before she could answer he slapped her ass again.

"YES SIR!" she squealed and he slapped her again. She yelped and he did it again and again until her little ass was a rosy red.

"Now," he grinned, "I think you have learned a lesson." He let her up.

"Yes sir," she whispered again as she sat up and looked at him shyly.

He put his hand behind the back of her neck and kissed her deeply a few times. Then he lay down and propped up his head by using a big green stuffed turtle as a pillow. He put his arms behind his head and opened his legs. "Blow job." He told her.

"Yes sir!" she jumped and got between his legs. She pulled all her long tawny hair over one shoulder and looked at him shyly as she took his cock in one hand. She continued to look up at him shyly as she leaned in and slowly kissed the purple head of his penis.

"Yeah Baby! That's it."

She slowly and sensually lowered her mouth over his dick head and pulled her lips back over him slowly. She took it in her mouth again and started bobbing on him as his head slipped back and forth over her tongue. She didn't rush it nor did she work him with her hand. She held onto his shaft down low and slowly worked her mouth over him like she was enjoying every moment.

"Jesus, Alyson. I'm gonna cum," he groaned after some time.

She came off him then and started with her hand. He groaned in pleasure and then stiffened.

"OH!" she exclaimed in surprise and then laughed in delight as a shot of cum flew out to hit him between his nipples. A second healthy offering splattered on his tight belly and then more pumped out to run down her fist.

"Yeah," he groaned in pleasure, "Fuck, that was so good."

Alyson got some tissue from her night stand to clean up. "AH!" she yelped and then laughed in surprise as he jumped up and caught her. With the two of them kneeing up, he embraced her tightly and they kissed passionately, the taste of his cock still on her mouth.

"Your turn," he tossed her back down on the bed, on her back. "Mmmmm," he kissed around her shoulders and then pulled down her nightie to expose her firm breasts which he attacked with his mouth.

"Pinch my nipples a bit, Brad?" she whispered hoarsely. He did, softly at first but then with more pressure as she was obviously enjoying it. The skin around her small erect brown nipples was as red as her spanked ass when he finished and moved down, rubbing his face on the smooth fabric of her nighty as he pulled it up around her slender waist. He took a pillow and pushed it under her bum and grabbed her legs and hoisted them up around his shoulders.

"Mmmmm," he looked in between her legs to see her tight shaved pussy and then went in to feed. Alyson groaned and moaned as he licked her and drove his tongue up inside her. She clutched his shoulders and threw back her head in pleasure.

"Brad ... please ...," she begged as she tried to pull him off her.

He got up and pulled the pillow out from under her bum. He got out of bed then and got his condoms. "Take off the nightie, Alyson," he told her as he put on a condom and put the other two on her night stand.

'Yes sir!" she jumped up and stripped off quickly, showing her pierced naval.

"So God damned sexy," he grinned in appreciation. "Now on your back and spread those legs." She readily agreed and he mounted her.

"Use me, Brad," she whispered, "Fuck me hard."

"You gonna be my little slut, Alyson?" he asked her, getting into the game as he mounted her.

"Uh huh."

"You want my big cock, don't you?" he asked as he pinched and turned a hard nipple.

"OH!" she squealed, "Yes sir! I want it! Fuck your little slut!"

"Fucking right, I'm gonna fuck you, bitch," he took his cock and pushed it against her. He wanted to play her game and give her pleasure but he really didn't want to and wouldn't hurt her. He knew she'd be probably as tight as Colleen so he rubbed his cock head around her pussy a bit and then slowly started to push in.

"OH! Ooooo!" she grabbed him around the torso and pushed her face into his neck.

He shifted a bit on his forearms and then pushed more, feeling his cock penetrate into her very tight insides.

"Ooooo! Brad!"

He grunted as his cock squeezed fully and completely into her. Number two, Vickie. He started to fuck.

Alyson yelped out and climaxed under him as he fucked her, grunting and straining as he thrust into her little tight pussy again and again. His muscular body covered hers and his hips moved on her as his cock went deep. With a grunt he came and continued to fuck her until he feared he might fuck the condom off inside her so he pulled out and rolled off panting, grabbing her and pulling her on top of him. They lay panting in each other's arms a long time.

"You're a naughty girl, little Alyson," he whispered to her after a bit as he found her ass with his hand.

"I have some, ahhhh, desires I want to explore a bit, Brad. My boyfriend is so vanilla. It's a good relationship but I have some things I need to explore. You don't think bad of me, do you?"

"No sweet thing. I'd love to explore a bit with you."

She laughed as she slithered on top of him, "Bad things?"

"Like, fuck this little ass," he grinned as he caressed it.

"Ooooo, I like the sound of that! Tie me up?"

"That will be interesting," he grinned and he kissed her.

"Can you get Dean to join us sometime?"

"Ahhhh, I think I'm more of a solo guy honestly."

Alyson laughed, "A girl has to try! Now let's see if I can wake up your friend down there!" She started to kiss down his body.

Ch. 25

Dean yawned as he went into the kitchen where his mother was stirring scrambled eggs. "Hey, Ma. What was all the racket about next door last night?"

"Oh, that was Holly's eighteenth birthday party. They had a bit of a do from the sounds of it later.

"Don't tell me that brat is eighteen," he yawned again as he poured coffee.

"I'm sure she'll be over later to let you know," her mother grinned at him. "Now sit and I'll take up your breakfast!" Holly was the girl next door that had been hanging around their house ever since she had hit puberty. It was a bit of a joke between his parents and they had constantly ribbed him about it while he was growing up. It had come to the point where Holly didn't even bother to knock or ring anymore, she just came in. Brad's parents always thought it was so cute but of course they didn't see what she would do when she knew they weren't around. She'd bend over in front of him, try and sit in his lap, try and give him neck and back rubs, and jump on his back. Christmas time she would basically camp out under their mistletoe.

Brad finished his breakfast and spent the morning working on some assignments. He had football practice in the early afternoon and when finished, he got home, showered and flopped down on the couch in their rec room in his sweats to watch some football on TV. Vickie and her friends had been hanging around them a bit after practice and Dean was starting to get quite jealous of his best friend. He saw the looks exchanged and knew Brad had fucked Colleen and now he was quite sure Alyson as well and maybe even Carla had been claimed. Vickie always had had eyes for him in the past but now it appeared that she was focused on Nathan and had barely paid him any attention. He loved Tammy but the thoughts of those little hard bodies hardened his cock. That's when he heard the door open upstairs and then the light steps descending into the basement rec room.

"Hiiiiii!" she sang and smiled showing her braces as she came in wearing her red and white soccer uniform. She had a single long blonde plait falling down her back and her uniform was snug. The sports bra she obviously wore displayed her young breasts as flattened mounds. She was trim and her legs above the soccer socks were tanned bronze.

"Well, little Holly is eighteen," he grinned.

"All legal!" she raised her arms above her head and wiggled her hips.

"You better watch it with the teasing now Holly. You take it too far and you may just find yourself in a comprising position."

"Promises, promises!" she grinned.

He looked at her with interest, making sure she could see him sizing up her tight, toned body. He noticed some grass stains on her uniform and she looked sweaty.

"You just play?"

"Yup. We won and I scored a goal!"

"Cool."

"Where's Tammy?"

"Working."

"Nice," she gave him another braces grin.

"I told ya, Holly, you tease you me anymore you better be prepared to back it up."

"Ooooo, you never talked to me like this before! It's hot!"

"Just so you know."

"Game on today?"

"Bengals."

"Sorry to hear that," she grinned as she reached down and pulled down her socks and then unwrapped the Velcro of her shin guards to pull them away from her legs. A musty odour started to circulate.

GoldRogue
GoldRogue
341 Followers