Forbidden Fruit Ch. 21-25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You stink, Holly."

"It's the skin guards," she laughed, "I bet your shoulder pads are ripe too!"

"Just take off the socks."

"You trying to get me undressed?" she smirked.

"I really don't think I'd have to try all that hard." he yawned. "HEY!" he yelled as he twisted on the couch to avoid a sock and then the other. "Fucking gross!" He tossed them away while Holly laughed. "Your legs are fucking hilarious! I can't believe you let that happen to you." He laughed as he looked at her legs. She was way more tanned up top than where her socks covered and it looked very noticeable.

"That's what happens to soccer players," she sniffed.

"You could tan a bit during the summer."

"I don't waste my time out tanning. Give me a break. You never noticed my legs before?"

"You're legal now, remember. I won't get thrown in jail if I fuck you now."

"DEAN!" she exclaimed shocked.

"What?" he laughed.

"I can't believe you just said that!"

"It's a new world now, Baby. Welcome to adulthood. Hey, go up and get me some chips and a pop."

"I'm not your servant."

"Wasn't that part of the deal if I let you hang around?"

"But I'm an adult now, remember?" she smirked.

"So get your adult ass up those stairs. Salt and vinegar and maybe an orange pop."

"Do I get a birthday kiss?"

"Sure."

"Are you serious?" she asked surprised.

"I'll give you eighteen of them."

"Really?"

"Sure."

"Ok," she looked at him suspiciously. Then she jumped up and went upstairs.

"Sorry, Tammy," he said to himself as he watched her ass wiggle away. "What am I supposed to do? Not fuck her?"

Holly came back with a big bowl of chips and a couple of orange pops. "You owe me a birthday kiss now, Dean. Eighteen of them!"

"Come over, then."

"Really?"

"Well, yeah. I'm not going over there." She went over and stood next to the couch and looked down at him a bit confused. He laughed and rolled on his back, "Get on then," he grinned.

"Just like, lie on you?"

"Well, it's eighteen kisses. That's like a make out session. So might as well be comfortable."

"Are you sure? I'll do it, you know!" she seemed surprised that he seemed so willing. Perhaps after spending so many years following him around and getting ignored she was now somewhat confused.

"If you're getting cold feet you could always put your socks back on?" he joked.

"Ha ha."

"Look the game is almost on so if you don't want to, maybe later, ok. So get outta the way." He reached over and pushed her by the upper leg. The skin felt firm, warm and smooth.

"I want to and you promised!" she pouted.

"Well, jump on then."

"I can't believe you're serious."

"Last call for blonde bratty sweaty stinky soccer players! Get on or shut the fuck up and move outta the way!" he grinned and opened his arms.

"Ok." Hesitantly she got on top of him, lying on him while holding herself up with her forearms, "Your mom is just upstairs you know."

"Yeah, whatever," he circled her narrow waist with one arm and put a hand on the back of her neck and pulled her face to him, looking up at her blue eyes. He gave her a long slow kiss on the lips. "One," he grinned up at her. She looked down in wonder. He kissed her again, and once again long and slow. "Two. Fuck, you stink!"

"Dean, don't say that!"

"You do!" he laughed. He kissed her again, this time pulling on her bottom lip a bit with his mouth. "Three." She quickly followed up with number four, pulling her mouth firmly against his. "Take your time, Holly. He smiled up at her, with his lower hand he pulled up her soccer jersey a bit and slid his hand onto the bare skin of her lower back.

"Ok," she whispered and kissed him again, long and slow. "Mmmmm," she responded to him, rubbing her lower back. His next kiss he probed with his tongue and she opened her mouth to him. Her tongue was eager and quickly followed his back

He was enjoying himself immensely. Her body was young and lush and felt so good on his. It was so exciting being with another woman, other than Tammy again. It was all so fresh and exciting. He slid his hand inside her soccer shorts then. She wore short exercise shorts inside. He had noticed the black around her legs peeping out from under her shorts earlier. He slid his hand over a round firm ass cheek and let it rest there.

"Dean!" she whispered from around another long French kiss.

"Yeah?"

"Nothing." She kissed him again and he began a slow exploration of her shapely ass. His cock was fully hard now and he pulled her legs apart a bit so her crotch was pushing down on his bulge. "Dean!" she whispered again.

"Are we at eighteen yet?" he smirked up at here.

"No! It's just like six!"

"Pretty sure it's more than six, Holly," he laughed.

"When I kiss you it doesn't count. You owe me eighteen kisses."

"I better get on that then," he kissed her again and she murmured as his tongue was half way down her throat and she ground down with her hips. Then he found her throat with his mouth and started kissing while she craned her neck. "That's it, Baby. Move those hips. Show me how you would fuck me!"

She murmured again and started to move rhythmically on him, grinding onto his hard cock.

"Yeah," he grunted and started to pull off her shorts.

"Dean we can't!" she hissed.

"You don't want to?" he whispered.

"Well, I do but not here like this. Your mom is upstairs."

"And you stink!" he playfully gave an ass cheek a slap.

"Hey!" she laughed, "I thought you were over that!"

"I think its twelve now?" he kissed her again.

"It feels good," she whispered wetly into his ear as she started grinding again.

"It does," he agreed. "How's this?" he slide his hand between her ass cheeks and started rubbing her on her pussy.

"Dean!" she gasped.

"That feel good?" he softly asked her as he pushed his fingers into her and rubbed her.

"Uh huh," she gasped into his neck.

"Could you cum like this?"

"I ... I ... I think so," she whimpered.

"Do it, Holly!" he urged. "Have a nice birthday orgasm for yourself!" he continued to probe and push with his fingers.

"Oh! Dean!" she whimpered.

"That's right, Holly!"

"Oh! Oh God! Oh Dean!" her body started trembling and he could feel a wet spot on his neck where she was panting and breathing against him. "Mmmmm! Oh God! Mmmmm. Dean!"

He laughed in joy and amusement as she came in his arms and he stopped rubbing her and held her close while she lay breathing heavily in his arms.

"Stop laughing at me," she pouted.

"No, Baby, that was so cute! Happy Birthday!"

"And to think when I came over here all I was hoping for was a kiss."

"Well you got a kiss, and then some. Now get off me. You stink!"

She did and grinned shyly at him, "I need to go have a shower."

"No shit."

"Dean! Stop it! And I'm coming back to hang out with you!" She opened an orange pop to gulp a few swigs, grabbed her shin guards and dashed off.