All Comments on 'Forbidden Fruit Pt. 01A'

by Prof_Master

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Micky2022Micky20228 months ago

Yummy! I can’t wait to read the next part. I rather wish I was Mimi. What will happen next?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Please do continue. I’m curious as to what is in store for mimi and Master Daniel. I’m enjoying getting both points of view as well.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I never understood the whole face slapping thing, to me it’s completely non erotic. If anything it’s a turn off.. sticking with this for now.

Tess (uk)

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

@Tess (uk) -- Like most any other kink, either you "get it" or you don't.

Face-slapping isn't a core thing, for me... but I "get it" -- it's a statement of control & dominance, like spanking is. But it's "adult" (not a child's punishment) and the face-to-face element makes it more intimate: *I* see *you* as it happens... and you see me. We both face what just happened, and one another.

For some, it can be pretty dark; I get more theoretical here, I don't "get it" as well. Face-slapping can be an abusive thing, and some play in the CNC & objectification & humiliation-play spaces: if I slap you, it's because you deserve it... what a bitch you must be! Or because I want to; and if I have all the authority and control, maybe you deserve it for no more reason than I want it.

Think about that, for a moment... belonging to someone so intensely that what you "deserve" is defined by what they want to do to/for/with you. It takes away *all* your control.

Of course, other people may "get it" in different ways.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous